Jane's Out of Town Trip - Cover

Jane's Out of Town Trip

by jakewho69

Copyright© 2009 by jakewho69

Erotica Sex Story: Jane goes to school out of town

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Edit by WillyB

(For those that don't like wimp endings, try another story)

My name is Joe Klien and my wife is Jane. I'm a bricklayer, while Jane works in an insurance office. We have two kids under the age of eight. Our mother's do the baby-sitting while we work. The grand parents work it out who has the free time to baby sit between themselves. They would drive over and sit at our house mostly but have had the kids at their place also. Whenever Jane and I went on a three day get-away, the parents kept the kids.

This coming week, her mother is going to watch the kids at her house all week, and keep them at night too. Jane has to go to school for training to learn a new computer program and system for work. She will leave Sunday and come home the following Saturday. With the new system and program, she will be able to work from home on a trial basic. If it works out all right, she will be able to do it permanently. That would be a big pay raise for us.

We thought that while she is gone, it would give me some time to paint and put up some shelves in the room she is going to use as an office. That is why her mom is keeping the kids at her place for the week. My mom and dad are on vacation so my mom cannot baby sit. I hope it all works out well because we will collect money for the room the computer is in, and we will save on buying her a vehicle for her to drive back and forth to work. This will save gas money, parking fees, and insurance and car payments.

Lots of people have a computer, but we don't yet. She works on one all day and doesn't see the need to have one at home. She told me I would just be searching for porn sites, which the kids might see. She uses the one at work for email for herself.

I surely don't need a computer because I work with my hands and back. Some of guys at work tell me about all the porn on the computer, but I have never seen any of it. I don't see what the trill is looking at nude pictures that you cannot lay your hands on. I have used a computer at the library a few times. The women there gave me a crash course to find and locate books. Computer seem to be neat, you can do a lot with them.

Sunday morning we took the kids along with their suitcases to her mother's house. After we dropped them off, we went to pick up her friends that were going to fly with her to the training seminar. First, we picked up Carol, who is about thirty-two. She is a lot of fun to party with. Next we picked up Bob, a twenty-nine- year old guy who just started in her department a year ago right out of a monastery and some church.

He went to the monastery right after high school. He went there for four years and then got a church with some older fellow who was in charge. It took him two years to decide he just didn't fit in, so he went out to the real world and got a job.

The girls think he is a cute guy and they pick on him all the time, from what Jane tells me. Bob is tall, about 6ft 2 and weighs about 180. He used to wear thick glass but he had lasik surgery and now he doesn't need the glasses, so the girls tell me.

I just can't figure how Bobby puts up with all the girls in the office every day. My wife said that whenever any of the girls has a party or shower, they invite Bob. He will blush when he gets the invitation, but he has never gone to any of the parties. He has had a drink with them after work for an hour or so, but that's all.

Bobby hadn't dated at all because of his thick glasses. It made him look ugly, and his hair was a mess the way he kept it. The girls took him to their beauty shop where they fixed his hair and now he looks good they tell me. He should have no trouble getting a girl now they say. I was surprised how he looked when we picked him up because I didn't recognize him.

Jane has told me the girls have all kinds of fun with Bob or Bobby as the girls call him now. He is so young and the girls can get him to blush whenever they want. I then took them to the airport and waited for the plane to leave.

From there I went over to my dad's house to take care of his dog, which was my assignment for the week. I would take him to the park and exercise him. The dog is a lab, so I took my tennis racket and balls so I could get him to chase the ball as I hit them. When I got back, I filled his food bowl so he had something to eat. The damn dog wanted his bowl filled all the time. He wouldn't eat it till the morning but had to have it filled just so he knew it was there for him.

Dad had cable satellite with all the sport channels along with all the porn channels. Normally I would stay there and watch a game or even a porn channel, but today I wanted to get home to start on the room to get it done as soon as I could.

When I got back to the house, I saw Ralph and Peter sitting on the porch drinking beer. I pulled in and they said they came to help me paint the room. When we went inside, I put the beer they brought in the cooler with ice. We took it to the room and started the job

By ten that evening, it was all finished which was a big load off my shoulders. I was worried about the guys drinking too much, screwing it up, but they only had a few drinks, and we got right after it. They left a few minutes after we finished.

I was making a sandwich before I went to bed, when the phone rang. It was Jane on her cell. She told me the plane ride was nice and they are having a good time picking on Bobby. She told me how much fun he was and how funny he was, and how cute he was. She told me she could see how he has a hard time getting girls because he is so shy. "He spends all his time on the computer at porn sites like my dad does. That is why I won't get you a computer," she said. She also said she and Carol had a room together and Bob had his own room.

She said they went to get Bob for dinner after unpacking and cleaning up. Bob had told them that his room would be open because he was taking a shower and for them to come in and sit till he finished. When they went inside Bob's laptop had porn on it and the two girls laughed so hard.

At dinner, the girls picked on him unmercifully and had him blushing all through dinner. Jane said she was laughing so hard she almost pissed her pants. Then she put Carol on and Carol repeated all the things Jane just told me.

I could tell both of them did more drinking than eating. Jane said she only had four glasses of wine but it went right to her head. She said they where going to a movie or theater during the week if they could find something good.

She asked when she could call me tomorrow and I told her I might stop for a drink with the guys before I came home. She said that she would call like six or seven before the three of them go out. She also asked how her computer room was coming and I told her I was planning it out. I wanted to let her think it was a big project so I might just get a little.

On Monday, I was going to stop for a beer but I wanted to finish cleaning up the room for Jane. I had the masking tape to take off yet. Jane called me at six-thirty and said she had a good day and was picking up on the program really well. She didn't think she would have any trouble with it. She told me she had roast chicken for supper, and that it felt good not having to do the dishes or pick anything up.

She said they where going to Bob's room because he had gotten a newspaper for them to see what is playing where and the time of the show. Of course, she said they would pick on Bobby and I laughed with her.

I hung up and went to my dad's house to feed the dog and take him to the park. The dog has a doggie door in the back of the house where he can go outside in the fenced in back yard anytime that he wants to. I took him to the park and ran his ass off. The park closed at eight so I got back to the house in twenty minutes.

.

Back at the house, I put on the game and sat drinking a beer and watching the game with the dog. On the second beer, I dropped the cap and it fell behind the cushion. As I pull it out, I found one of my dad's porn magazines. I looked at it and then lifted the cushion and put it back under it. My dad was into porn pretty good. Mom knew it and said good for him, just as long as he doesn't go after her too much.

I finished my beer and shut the TV off, as I was ready to go on home. Then as I was getting ready to go, the lab went out back and started to bark at something. I checked but didn't see anything. As I was waiting for the dog to come back inside, I turned dad's computer on and was surprised at all the porn sites he had on it.

I checked a few sites out to see what they where all about. After about a half-hour, I found a web cam site that had cams of girls and couples plus a thousand gay guys. I was in a lobby of one and saw them telling the girls to show their tits. It was from the 'Real People On Line' chat room. It showed real people with a web cam doing whatever they wanted. I went to that room and guess what? It was Bobby, the guy Jane is in school with.

They had said girls, so I figure it was some Bobby picked up in the bar, or was it Jane and Carol? I doubted it. You could see Bob, but you could only see an arm of a girl.

The chat was saying 'Let the girls show their bra or tits again. Put the girls on. Fuck both of them. Three way, man. Go for it'. They wanted him to pull his cock out for the girls to play with. Wow, this was quite the web site.

I had to see who the girls were. It didn't matter to me if Jane showed anything on the cam site. It was not like she was a virgin when we got married. She had a good body on her and she was proud of it. At nude beaches, she was always the first to strip.

I watched for forty-five minutes before he showed the girls. However, none was shown with a face shot, only from the neck down. It was now eleven. I finally found out they were watching a young couple about eighteen or twenty years old. This couple was doing it all on cam for everyone. They said later that the couple was 18-year-old kids.

The chat talk wanted to girls to show their face and show their tits. At midnight, the girls showed their bras finally, but no face. A little while later, the girls left the room to go to bed. I shut the computer off and headed for home still not knowing if the girls were Jane and Carol.

I thought it was the girls, but didn't know for sure, But I would say I was 99 % sure. I would have to see if Jane told me anything about it. Well, with two girls in the room I felt safe that they wouldn't be fucking anyway.

Tuesday at work, I talked to a few guys and they explained about how the web cam and chat sites worked. They talked about mostly AOL and Yahoo chat sites. I did get a lot of useful information from them.

At the bar after work when I stopped, I even got more information from a few younger guys that hung out there. They gave me advice on things to say and things not to say. For best results, one guy said that you should always say you are in a different country. They said the women get scared thinking some one will recognize them. If they are new on the site, go slow. Some assholes want them to get naked first thing. He said most women would show if you go slow with them and not rush it. If you can get them just to show a bra it's a start and they will go further. He said to believe him.

They asked me what site I checked out, and I gave them a different name to the site. Both guys listed many sites, but none were the one I think Jane was on last night. I felt there was a good chance of them not being seen there. What I saw from the site, most people were from the UK any way. Very few said the states. The guy told me most of the guys on there where gay guys or old men past fifty. He said that for every woman on the chat room, there were thirty guys on showing their dicks.

Tuesday night when Jane called, she said they didn't go to the movies. They just walked around the city and had coffee and something to eat. I knew she was lying to me. She said tonight they would have a late dinner in the hotel and then go to the bar for two drinks. Jane said school was good and she is picking it up with no trouble. She and Carol planned on going to bed early. She hung up at six and I headed for dads once again.

After bringing the dog home from the run in the park at eight-thirty, I grabbed a beer and turned on the computer. They were back on the web cam site. The girls were now on cam, but still no faces. They had beer; wine and a pizza box on the bed and it looked like a good old party. Wish I were there to join in on it. I would be able to get the girls to show real fast.

The chat group was still after the girls for face, bras and tits. The chatters wanted Bobby to show his cock too and the girls to hold it. The girls and Bobby was telling the chat that they were all friends who worked together and could not do anything.

The Bobby group said they where watching an older couple tonight. They were in their early forty's. Bob asked the chat group ASL, which I found out, was age, sex location. My dad's name was (old geezer-one) as I found out when I signed on to the site. I saw most of the group was in Europe. Therefore, I put in the UK. There was only a small crowd that was in Bob's chat room, as the girls or Bob would not show anything. However, that did not stop the chatters from trying to get them to show. I guess the more you show the more people in the room.

Well once Bob's group saw that most of the people were in Europe they showed their faces and kind of got closer together. Now you could see all three of them as they sat on the bed. With the sound on you hear them talking and laughing. The damn sound broke up now and then. Jane was on the outside and Carol was in the middle. The chat people wanted bras or boobs and the girls said no boobs in front of Bob. The chatters told Bob to close his eyes. Jean and Carol laugh like hell.

Then you could hear one of the girls say she almost pissed her pants from laughing so hard. Finally, after a lot of talking to the girls, they lifted their shirts to show their bras. Now everyone was on Bob to show his cock or take off his jeans. After a while, Bob had on tight jeans and no shirt. The girls had shorts and small shirts that showed their tight tummies.

At about ten, the girls would lift their shirts tight around their bras and show what tight tummies they had. About twenty minutes later one at a time showed their bra to the room. The chat guys wanted more, and kept telling him to show his dick. Finally, Carol grabbed the laptop and showed a close up of the bulge in Bobby's pants. With this, the chatters went wild and wanted one of the girls to touch it.

The chatters wanted tits but they said they couldn't with Bobby in the room. They told Bobby to go in the bathroom so the girls would show. After a while, he did go in the bathroom. The girls were laughing but finally they lifted the bras and showed their tits to the chatters.

When Bobby came back into the room, the chatters did the chant for Bobby to whip it out. He said he couldn't with the girls there so the girls went to the bathroom and Bobby dropped his pants and showed it to the crowd. Room chatters were going crazy now when the girls came back. Bobby left his jeans off and sat in just his under shorts.

This time when they came back, they sat one girl on each side of him. As time passed, you could see the girls getting closer to Bobby. They would lay their head on his shoulders one at a time. I saw them put their hand on his leg and some times rubbed his leg.

This time, it was Jane who moved the cam close to his shorts to show the bulge there. The chatters wanted it out of his shorts. You could hear the girls laughing and talking. Carol's hand came in the picture and she snapped a finger on the cock. You could hear her say when she does it to hubby he will go soft but this young stud is hard all the time. The chatters were going crazy with directions for the girls.

They put the cam back to normal showing the three drinking while eating more pizza. Room chatters wanting the girl's tits and this time Bobby closed his eyes saying he couldn't get out from between them. He said they would have to show like that with him in room and his eyes closed. After another ten minutes, the three of them arguing, the girls showed there tits while he kept his eyes closed. They kept looking at him but he had kept his promise to keep his eyes shut.

Now the chatters want him to whip it out and show every one his big one. The girls said they where not leaving, and that they might even keep their eyes open to see it. Bobby was blushing as the girls talked to the crowd, telling them that Bobby was too chicken to show it. Another arguing session occurred with this among themselves. As it turned out, Bobby slid back about two feet behind the girls so they could not see him unless they turned around. He pulled his shorts down and brought it out.

Now the room went crazy. They all wanted the girls to turn around to see it or even turn around to touch it. Well for the next ten minutes, Bobby sat back there with his cock out feeling like a king of porn. They still chatted with the people by talking or typing it out; none of the girls turned around to look at his cock.

Finally, Bobby put it away as the crowd booed him. He moved up even with the girls now. Once again, the girls would lay a head on his shoulders and some times pretend to kiss his neck saying how delicious he was.

Bobby would put his hands in front of their boobs like he was feeling them up. After he did that, the girls would put their hands in front of his cock and makes believe that they were holding it or rubbing it. The crowd knew nothing was going on and they were faking it. The chatters wanted the real thing. Every once in a while, a girl would flash her tits as Bobby closed his eyes for them.

They ended at a little after midnight. I refilled the dogs bowl and headed for home and some sleep.

Wednesday I only worked half a day as it rained in the afternoon. Mack the guy next door was home, so I went over to talk to him. After talking to him, I found out he goes on yahoo to see his web cam girls and couples. He told me you have to go to the adult site. He had a wireless set up and he had three computers, one desktop and two laptops.

He told me if I was thinking about a computer that I could borrow one of his laptops for a week to see if I would be interested in getting one. Being next door, the wireless connection would work, so there would be no Internet fee for getting on. I told him I would let him know.

Jane called me at six and said how much fun her group was having at the seminar. The hotel rooms were new, so they were very nice. They ate at the hotel a few times and thought the food was good. She thought they would eat there again tonight. She told me Carol had an aunt and uncle in town and she was going to call them tonight. We said goodbye, love you, and hung up.

I headed over to the bar for a quick drink, and to see what was going on. Then I headed for dad's house for my chores. As soon as I got back to the house, I put the computer on before even getting a beer. I logged on and went to the cam site.

All three of them were sitting Indian style with legs crossed and their back against the headboard of the bed. The girls were on the outside with Bobby in the middle again. Bobby had shorts and tee shirt on while the girls had short shirts that didn't cover their tummy and shorts on. The girls had their shirt already open with their bra showing.

I was reading the chat trying to figured if the girls showed their tits already but could not figured if they did or not. The sound was good tonight because a mike was up on the headboard.

There was quite a bit of chat going on in the chat room, so I figured nothing had happened yet. Just as I said that, the girls flashed their tits. The girls were drinking wine coolers, and got themselves each a fresh drink. From their voices, I figured they had had a few drinks with their meals already.

The chatter picked up and more people joined the room when the girls flashed their bare tits. I looked to see how many were in the room and it was fifty now, Last night it was twenty guys. Chatters still wanted more action from them.

The girls pulled Bobby's tee shirt up over his head and then they took off their shirts, just sitting there with their bras on. You could hear them talking up a storm and laughing, with the girls screaming some of the time.

At ten, the girls got another wine cooler, their third for the night that I knew of. Bobby was still drinking beer and he got up to get one. The girls must have had it planned because both of them reached and pulled his shorts plus underwear down and off. While they did this, Carol was just about screaming every time she talked, or I should say yelled.

His big old cock was just flopping in the breeze as he walked to sit down. You could hear them argue because Bobby wanted the girl's bras off. I guess he won as both girls took them off. Now they sat with tits showing and shorts on. For all that was going on, the room numbers didn't change much as only seventy people were in the room.

Both girls started to hold their cold wine coolers against Bobby's cock. They rubbed the bottle all over it. Carol even poured a little wine on it and it ran down to his balls. All the time she was screaming something, but the sound was distorted from her yelling. Carol even started to give him a hand job for a few minutes. Next Jane would do the same thing.

The girls would huddle in front of Bob while one held his cock. They made their plans on what they would do next to poor Bobby. Then they sat back to their normal positions. They began pouring some more wine cooler on his cock while jacking him. Sometimes one would jack while the other played with his balls.

Jane got off the bed and went to the cooler. When she came back, she had a piece of ice with her. When she sat down, she rubbed the ice all over Bobby's cock and balls. She then gave it to Carol who then did the same thing. While Carol did this, Jane was pumping his cock.

As I watched, I was wondering why I was not mad at her. To me it looked like clean hot fun. I felt they would just play and fool with him but would not fuck him. I think they might if they weren't together. If it was just one of them and Bobby, someone would get fucked. I wondered about this. I guess I would have to say if it was just one girl, they would be fucking about now.

I wouldn't want her to fuck another guy. However, I wouldn't divorce her if she did. Well if she had straight out affair I would divorce her but not if it was a one-time deal.

I had three one time fucks since I've been married to her. Jane had to go out of town once when we had a local party to go to. I told her I wouldn't go without her, but she wanted me to go because her best friend Alice was going and Alice's ex-husband might show up. He had beaten her before, so she wanted me to keep an eye on him and to flatten him if he got out of hand.

I was an amateur boxer and use to fight at the drop of a hat. However, since the second kid was born I have calmed down and don't do that shit any more.

Well I watched her too good I guess. I stayed over night at her place and got fucked by her. That was before the kids, when I did that.

The second one I nailed was when Jane took our first kid to see some of her relations.

The third time was when she took both the kids to see her relations again. I really didn't go looking for it. It just happened. Everything just fell into place. Too much beer, too much fooling around and next thing you know, two horny people fucking.

The same scenario that is going on right now with Carol, Jane and Bobby. Too much fun, too much fooling around, too much drinking and then you have sex. Just the right mixture, I would say. No, I never told her about my outside sex. Shit, I don't need that kind of trouble.

When I checked the screen again, the girls were in another huddle. This didn't look too good for Bobby. He had his hands on their tits and girls still had a hold of his cock. I wondered what they would come up with next. Well, finally they sat back down while drinking the wine coolers.

First Carol poured some wine cooler on his cock as she was jerking him. Next Jane poured a little more and she put her hand on his big cock. Now both of them were pumping him. When Jane moved to do this, she picked up the cam so it was now a close up shot of his cock and two hands.

It seemed like they pumped him a long time but I wasn't checking the clock. Bobby was now going with the flow and humping their hands as they stroke him. I heard moaning but didn't know who was doing it. I wondered if the girls had their hands on their pussies.

Well, now the girls began pumping his dick faster. Carol had her other hand about six inches about his cock. Then his first shot hit her hand above his cock, dripping back on to his dick. In fact, the next two also hit her hand. The rest of the shots of cum went up and right down on his cock. The girls rubbed all his cum, on his cock and balls. You could hear the girls saying 'rub it into his hard cock and balls'.

Jane put the cam back where it was before. His cock was now limp and sagging. The girls were licking their fingers as every one was laughing. They broke up a while after that.

Thursday I stopped for a few drinks and then went out to eat. I stopped at my house to see if I got any messages from Jane. She had called saying Carol went to her aunt and uncles house for dinner and a night of catching up on news. They where going to come pick her up. Just her and Bob was going out to eat. She said she would hang out at the bar or Bob's room for a while then she would hit the hay early.

I got to dad's house about seven and took the dog to the park. As soon as we got back, I put the computer back on to the web site. There was the two of them lying down on the bed looking at the web cam or laptop. They were eating out of boxes, having Chinese food. Bob had a beer propped up, and next to it was a wineglass for Jane.

Jane had on shorts and small top where you could see her hot tummy. Bob had slacks and a sport shirt on. They where just now putting the food away, so I guess they has finished eating. When they came back, they both sat with their legs crossed.

The chatters wanted to know where the other girl was and they told them she was out and would be back tomorrow at the same time.

Chatters said now that other girl is gone the two of them could suck and fuck for them.

Jane and Bob were laughing their head off at all the comments.

Jane was leaning against Bob shoulder most of the time. She would move around a little but most of the time came back to that spot on his shoulder. I knew she was horny already. She showed her bra a few times for the requests that was out there. You could see Bob watching her as she did it. She took the cam and pulled it to where you could see Bob's crotch and he would make his cock jump or move with out touching it. You could hear Jane scream or laugh when he did this. Often she would touch it with a finger or just grab hold of it through the slacks.

The chatters were still all pigs, telling them to fuck, do 69, show her tits, remove the bra, sit naked both of them, piss in a cup, you name it and the would say it. They were trying to guess her age, saying like 21 to 25. She was really 33 with two kids.

Bob was putting his hands on or near her breast. She would reciprocate by reaching for his joint. Now Jane would put one hand on his leg rubbing it. Well not rubbing it so much, just moving her hand slowly on it. Then Bob spilled some beer on his pants and shirt from laughing. He got up and went in bathroom to change his pants for white baggy short. He also left his shirt off.

When he got back on bed, he got behind her and cupped her breasts. He worked them for a few minutes and then he sat beside her. A few minutes later, she showed her tits to the group. Chatters kept on asking Jane for more so she reached inside her shirt and removed her bra while waving it at the chatters. She then sat with her shirt open some with one or two buttons holding it, but you could not see all her tits or any of her nipples.

Now they wanted Bob to pull it out and leave it out. Well Bob finally pulled it out and left it out for three minutes before he put it back in his shorts. After he did that, they moved up to the headboard of the bed. The got the pillows off the other bed and stacked them so they could sit up and lean back to the headboard while having their feet straight out.

Jane leaned into his shoulder while putting her hand on his shorts and holding it there. The crowd wanted her to pump it so she finally did by rubbing up and down on his shorts. The crowd now wanted her to reach in and pull it out. Well, Jane did. She reached in and pulled it out while pumping it. She kept that up for about five minutes. She took her hand off his cock and reached up to play with his nipples. She would go back and forth between his nipples and cock. She stopped to get her drink, and then leaned back against the pillow.

This time Bobby reached over and slid his hand in her open shirt to play with her tits. As he worked her tits, his hand would go from one to the other enjoying them as he worked. After fifteen minutes, he lowered his hand to the top of her shorts. It sure looked like he was going to attack her pussy for sure. What he ended up doing was rubbing her stomach. He then took his hand away,

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.