Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I half-expected to come home from school and find Julie waiting for me, but she wasn't. That both surprised and disappointed me, since we were supposed to be making a baby and I hadn't thought about much else that day. None of my other girlfriends were waiting for me either, which was probably a good thing. One of these days, I thought, I'd come home to find all four of them on my doorstep and that would really be bad, but until it actually happened I didn't worry about it too much.

My willowy blonde girlfriends, Angie and Stacy, were playing bikini badminton. It was a nice day outside, but I didn't think it was hot enough for something like that. I wasn't a girl, however, and everybody knows they're weird anyway. Beautiful, too, a lot of them, and especially leggy, giggling, thirteen-year-olds jumping around in tiny thong bikini swimsuits. Angie wore a red one, with triangles big enough to cover her small, dark nipples, but little else. I could see her mole.

Stacy wore a blue bikini and I could see her butt. I mean, the front part covered most of her pussy, but the rest of it didn't cover anything. A bit of thin nylon appeared like magic from the top of her skinny, round butt cheeks and split left and right to stretch around her boyish hips. I'd seen girls dressed like that on the internet maybe, but they'd been old, like in college or something, not seventh graders. I didn't even know they made swimsuits like that for girls her age and I didn't figure they sold them at Sears.

"Trent!" Angie saw me first. "There's our boyfriend!"

"Hey! I was winning!" Stacy pouted, but only for a second. Her sister had already grabbed my hand, so Stacy had to grab the other one.

"Come on, you can meet, Daddy!"

"Your dad's here?" Seeing them dressed like that, or not dressed, I should say, I kind of figured nobody else would be home.

"Of course he is!" Stacy giggled. "He's right over there. Did you see us playing badminton, Daddy?"

"This is Trent, our new boyfriend," Angie said, both of them tugging me towards the wide open garage.

The twins were all smiles, but the last thing I wanted was to be introduced as their boyfriend. I mean, that had to be sorta bad considering they were just barely thirteen. I'd been nervous all day thinking about coming over to Angie and Stacy's house for dinner. Probably I never should have agreed to that, but at the time it hadn't seemed like I had much choice. In fact, I didn't really remember agreeing at all, but here I was all the same.

"Trent, huh?" He glanced at me from under the hood of his car, like a race car sorta, and it looked really cool. The twins had already told me fixed cars for a living, now I believed them.

"Yeah ... Yes sir." I nodded while my two blonde girlfriends giggled.

"Did you see us, Daddy?"

"We're you spankin' it, Daddy?"

"I was thinking about it, Princess," he replied with a chuckle.

We stood just outside a large two car garage built beneath part of the two story house. All the houses in our neighborhood were big. There were tools and stuff everywhere and it smelled like oil and gas, like smoke, too. A big workbench was covered with car parts, I think. I guess they could have been parts for a motorcycle though, or maybe an airplane for all I knew. I tried to ignore the big posters of naked girls holding screwdrivers and beer bottles.

"You ever set the timing on a '71 Hemi?" he asked, and I kinda blinked at him. I didn't know if he was curious or accusing me of a crime.

"No sir," I replied. "At least, I don't think so."

"Daddy!" Angie giggled, giving my hand a happy squeeze. "Don't talk about car stuff."

"Hmph." He stared at me for a second and then went back to whatever he was doing under the hood.

"He likes you," Stacy told me as we left the garage through a door leading into the kitchen.

"Hey Mom!" Angie said brightly. "Trent's here!"

"That's nice ... Have you seen my car keys?" a woman's voice answered from someplace else.

"We were were playing outside!" Stacy told her.

"Found them ... Shoot. What time is it?" A tall blonde woman walked briskly into the kitchen and that's the perfect word, believe me. She was in a hurry!

"This is, Trent," Angie said.

"He's our new boyfriend," her sister explained. "Isn't he cute, Mom?"

"Hi." She barely looked at me. "I'm late for work. Dinner's on the counter, make sure you leave some for your father. Wash the dishes and don't stay up too late, and take those silly bikinis off before you catch a cold."

"Mom!"

"Trent's here!"

"What? Oh! I'm sorry," she sighed, offering a real smile. "It's nice to meet you, Trent. Make yourself at home. Toby called in sick and they need me for the hop to Toronto, you know how it is. Always something."

"Um, yeah," I agreed, even though I didn't.

"You're going to Toronto?" Angie made a face. "When are you gonna be back?"

"Can you bring us some teddy bears?" Stacy wondered.

"I want a giraffe," the other twin said. "A pink one, okay?"

"I'll look for one. Give me a kiss now," her mom said, bending down enough that her girls could kiss her cheeks. "I love you. Be good and don't tease your father too much."

"Bye Mom," the twins said in unison and just like that, she was gone.

"Why does she have to go to Toronto?" I wondered.

"She works for the airline," Angie said, and that sorta made sense, I guess. Her mom was tall and blonde like her daughters, and not amazingly beautiful or anything, but definitely attractive, even for being pretty old like she was.

"She's a stewardess, huh?" I nodded my head. "That's cool."

"A stewardess?" Stacy made a face at me.

"No!" Angie shook her head. "She's a pilot."

"She is?" I blinked at that.

"Good thing she didn't hear you say that!" Stacy laughed. "Mom hates that stuff."

"She does?" I swallowed hard.

"They're called flight attendants anyway," Angie shrugged. "But she's not one of those."

"Oh." I smiled sheepishly and felt pretty dumb.

"What do you call a woman who flies airplanes?" Stacy asked me.

"Um ... I dunno," I said. "What?"

"A pilot, you sexist!" She laughed and so did her sister, but I didn't get it. I figured they'd probably gotten that joke from their mom.

"Hey, boyfriend." Stacy kissed me as soon as I turned my head to look at her.

"Mmmph!" Whoops! I was kissing Angie, because her tongue fluttered light and delicate over mine. She liked to kiss like a girl, which was nice for me because I could kiss her like a boy, except her dad was right outside.

"Hey! My turn!" Stacy pouted, hands on hips and frowning as my hands went to her sister's small, but decidedly sexy butt.

Her seriously naked butt, too, since those tiny swimsuits didn't hide anything. Wherever I touched them, my fingers found nothing but warm, smooth skin. I loved the way her ass filled my hands and I didn't even let go of Angie, I just looked to my left and found Stacy right there. She wanted to hug me as well, so I had four skinny arms wrapped around me as the girl tongue fucked my mouth. I mean, it sounds bad, but it totally wasn't. Stacy just liked to get nasty when she kissed, wriggling the tip of her tongue as deeply as she could get it and not really giving me a chance to do anything but enjoy the ride. Jeeze! That girl could seriously French a guy out!

"Uh-huh," a deep voice interrupted us, and I would have jumped out of my shoes, except the twins weren't letting me go.

"Daddy!" Stacy sighed. "Don't you ever knock"

"We're in the kitchen," Angie whispered. "Duh!"

"Duh!" Stacy rolled her eyes. "He could still knock."

"Sorry, um..." I let go of Angie's butt. "I was just, um ... We were, uh..."

I hadn't gotten a good look at their dad, mostly he'd been busy under the hood of his car, but now I could see he didn't look like his daughters at all. Or they didn't look like him, I should say. He looked kind of big to me, and not willowy at all. Like real big. He had a short beard turning gray, but kinda wild and tangled, much like the dark hair curling out from under his Seahawks ballcap. A beer belly, but not a huge one, and large, greasy hands. I noticed those, but they weren't curled into fists or anything, and the man was actually smiling. I didn't know if that was good or bad.

"What's for dinner anyway?" he wondered, real casually, as if I hadn't been making out with both of his daughters at the same time.

"Mom got some take out stuff," Stacy replied. "Sit down, Trent. I'll get it for you."

"What? No way!" Angie protested. "I'm gonna do it! You fix Daddy's plate!"

I smiled self-consciously as their dad opened the refrigerator. I really didn't know what to do, but the guy didn't seem mad at me, so I figured I'd just sit down at the table. The girls were busy trying to reach the cupboard where the plates were, pulling each other back, pushing each other away, and arguing the way only twins can, I suppose. I'd noticed they kinda spoke their own language sometimes.

"Don't be so grabby!"... "Let go!"... "You let go!"... "Get your butt out of the way!"

"So..." the man said, somehow oblivious to the little blonde riot behind him. "What'd you say your name is?"

"Trent," I answered, sort of wishing I hadn't sat down. He looked a lot bigger from the chair. "You have a nice, um ... house."

"What do you drive, Trent?" he wondered. "Besides blondes, I mean."

"Huh?" I swallowed hard. "I'm only fifteen."

"Trent's a good driver, Daddy!" one of the girls said, but I didn't see which one. The other giggled in happy agreement and I started thinking about what I wanted on my tombstone.

"Got my first car when I was twelve," he said, opening a can of beer with a sharp snick sound. "Got my first wax job twenty minutes later."

"Oh." I nodded as he sucked the foam off the top.

"Seventy-three Chevelle," he said. "Piece of shit, but I spilled some tang in that bitch."

"Daddy!" Stacy frowned at him, and then looked at me. "Sorry. He's not supposed to swear."

"Except in the garage," Angie added.

"Big back seat," he said with a shrug. "Where's the food?"

"Coming!" the girls sang in unison, best friends again. I had no doubt that's what they were, too, and I wondered what it would be like to have a twin brother.

"What do you do for work, Trent?"

"I go to school, mostly," I said. "Sometimes I mow lawns, um ... rake leaves. Stuff like that."

"Huh." The man narrowed his dark eyes. "Started in my uncle's garage when I was nine."

"Okay." I cleared my throat.

"Girlfriends get expensive quick."

"Yeah," I agreed. "I kinda figured that out already."

"What?" Angie stared at me.

"He didn't spend any money on us," her sister said, and they both frowned.

"I took you to a movie, remember?" I said defensively.

"Yeah! And then you made out with Julie all the way through it," Stacy sighed.

"When are you gonna take us to a movie?" Angie wanted to know, but her father held up his hand and they quieted down. I wished he would teach me how to do that.

"Twin girlfriends cost three times as much," he told me with a wink. "And blondes are the worst, believe me. Give me a brunette any day."

"Daddy!" Stacy jerked her hips as her father slapped her butt.

"Just checking, baby."

"Here you go, Trent," Stacy said, smiling as she put a plate full of Chinese food in front of me. "Do you want soy sauce?"

"Sit down, Daddy!" Angie said, putting his plate across from mine. "And wash your hands. God!"

"Little grease adds flavor," he told her, taking his seat. "What's this? Gook food?"

"Did he get my butt dirty again?" Stacy tried to look behind her with a frown.

"I think it's Chinese," I offered, but I probably shouldn't have said anything.

"I know how to eat with chopsticks," Angie said, smiling at me. "I can teach you if you want."

"She doesn't know," Stacy giggled. "I'll show you how, Trent."

"I do, too!"

"Do not!"

"My old grandpappy died fighting the Japs," their man said, ignoring his daughters as they started hitting each other with chopsticks. I just used my fork. "Knocked up his best girl on a Sunday, joined the marines on Monday, died at Guadalcanal on a Tuesday."

"Oh, um ... I'm sorry," I said, for lack of anything better.

"Wasn't much older than you are now," he continued. "My other grandpa died over there in Korea. Little patch of hell called the Chosin Reservoir, ever heard of it?"

"No sir."

"Not too many people have nowadays," he sighed. "My daddy died in Nam. Jane Fonda got him halfway through his second tour."

"She did?" All I could remember about Jane Fonda was she married that Ted Turner guy or maybe she was his mom, I forget.

"That's what they called it when a sniper shoots you in the back," he explained. "Jane Fonda, see? Japs had Tokyo Rose, Koreans had Ping-Pong Patty, and the Cong had Jane fucking Fonda."

"Daddy!"

"We're telling Mom!"

"Cute, ain't they?" He grinned at me. "I was in the Gulf War, the first one. Bagged me two camels and a Mercedes-Benz, belonged to Saddam's mother-in-law."

"Wow." I nodded, having no idea at all what he was talking about.

I thought there was only one really long Gulf war, but that seemed to be the end of his story anyway, and the girls were pestering us to eat. They'd sat down with us, giggling and teasing each other as much as me. I didn't know what to think, quite honestly. Either they had the coolest dad in the world, or he was completely insane. But at least I could understand why he wasn't big on Chinese food.

"Why don't you come by the garage," he suggested later, after he'd finished eating. "If you're gonna tap a couple spoiled brats like these two, you're gonna need a real job."

"Spoiled?" Stacy pouted.

"Who's a brat?" Angie stuck her tongue out at her father.

"You mean you want me to work for you?" I asked. "But I don't know anything about cars."

"Gotta bust your cherry sometime," he said with a chuckle, looking at Angie. "Ain't that right, baby cakes?"

"I'm still mad at you," she decided.

"How about you, Princess?" He looked at Stacy. "That boyfriend of yours give you a tune-up yet?"

"I'm not telling you!" She laughed.

"Just so long as they get their next oil change on time," he said, looking at me. "We won't have any problems, son."

"Uh ... Okay," I agreed, watching as he stood up.

"Better than spanking the monkey, right?" He gave me a grin and walked out of the kitchen.

"He's so gross!" Angie sighed.

"He's like the king of the monkey spankers, too!" Stacy told me. "But he's okay."

"Yeah," her sister nodded. "We love him anyway."

"I guess so," I sighed, wondering if everything he'd said meant what I thought it did. That guy, I thought, should hook up with Lisa's mom, Bambi, but maybe not. Some innocent bystanders could get hurt.

Fifteen minutes later we were playing musical twins, a game I'm proud to say I invented. There's just something about seeing two cute blondes side-by-side on their hands and knees, giggling and kissing each other with their small, tight butts in the air ... I dunno. I liked it a lot, especially since we were all naked and I had the middle finger of my left hand buried in Stacy's wet pussy, and the middle finger of my right hand wiggling around inside Angie's pussy. They felt pretty darn identical, too.

"Trent!" Angie pouted over her shoulder. "Hurry up already!"

"Me first!" Stacy said, offering her sister a smile. "I hope he cums a lot, I want really big tits."

Jeeze! I couldn't believe how hot those two girls felt inside, and they were both creaming around my fingers. I could even play with their buttholes, rubbing twin sphincters with my thumbs. It was tempting to ask them if they wanted to try bun fucking, but I seriously wanted to knock them up, too. I wasn't sure how their dad would feel about that, though, and I glanced at the closed door of their bedroom.

"Are you sure he's not gonna come up here?" I asked.

"Daddy?" Stacy giggled. "No way!"

"He respects our privacy," Angie sorta explained, rolling her ass and squeezing my finger with her pussy.

"Mom makes him sleep in the garage anyway."

"Except she's not home, so maybe he's gonna sleep in her bed tonight."

"Okay," I agreed, praying they were right. He seemed strange enough anyway and I suspected he knew I was going to tune-up his little girls. If that's what it meant, cause I still wasn't totally sure.

"Ohhhh..." Stacy sighed as I replaced my finger with my stiff cock, sliding it past the too small mouth of her pussy and into the sweet vise of her buttery hole.

"Yeah!" I gasped, knowing that nothing could feel as good as a horny thirteen-year-old girl wrapped around my dick.

I had an awesome view, too. I kept fingering Angie, pumping her pussy and pressing the tip of my thumb against her anus, but my eyes were fixed on Stacy's pink vulva. She looked swollen down there, probably because I had more than half my cock inside her, and when I pulled back, I could see her wet pussy lips being pulled outward. They were snug around the shaft and disappeared completely when I pushed inside her a second later.

"Ouch!" Angie giggled as my thumb seemed to pop into her ass. "That's my butt, Trent!"

"I know!" I grinned at her, and I'd sort of being trying to get my thumb past her soft anus, but not really.

It had just sort of happened and I wasn't pulling my thumb out of her either. Angie's rectum felt like warm silk inside and it tried to push me back out, or something, which felt really awesome. I tried to pinch her between my thumb and middle finger and she seemed to like that. Angie rocked her hips and squeezed her muscles, teasing my finger with her pussy while her butt suckled on my thumb.

Concentrating on her stole attention from Stacy, though, and she was giving my cock a serious fuck! She liked to roll her ass around, kind of like screwing herself onto my erection. Her fingers were dug into the sheets and she'd push herself against me, grinding for a few seconds until I pulled my cock halfway out, and then I'd push it home, kissing the very bottom of her pussy with the tip.

After a minute or so, not very long at all, really, I pulled out of her and moved quickly behind Angie. I kept my thumb in her ass, but my finger came out and my cock, dripping with Stacy's juice, forced its way into her sister. I fingered Stacy's pussy, finding her just a bit less tight than she'd been before, but much more wet. I pushed my thumb in her asshole, too, just because it had to be cool thumb fucking twin buttholes like that.

But maybe the coolest part, besides the fact that I knew I was going to spunk both of their fertile pussies at least once, was the way they made out. I mean, they were twins! It was like watching a girl kiss her reflection in the mirror, except this was way better. The reflection was kissing her back! I figured that was why Stacy kissed like a boy, because they must have been practicing for years and one of them had to be the instigator.

They made out while I kept swapping back and forth, playing musical twins, and mixing up their girl juices as the stuff ran down my cock and dripped off my swinging balls. They were soaked and one of them, Angie, was about to get seriously drenched as I slammed my dick home one last time and held it there. This wasn't making love, this was plain old fucking and maybe they really believed that internet stuff about not getting pregnant just because their bodies weren't used to sperm, but I didn't.

I really hoped she'd have twins!

And Stacy, too, as five minutes later I dumped my second big load into her innocent womb. We'd been having sex for about half an hour, although it seemed a lot longer, and shorter, than that. I'd creamed the twins and they were happy, both of them laying on their backs with pillows under their hips, talking about how big their tits were going to be with all that sperm in their hungry little holes. It sounded silly to me, but what did I know? Probably their tits would get bigger, but only as they filled with milk for their babies. That was going to be so cool.

"You can do it again," Stacy offered, spreading her legs to show me her tight, coral pussy. She'd closed right back up and none of my spunk seemed to be leaking out of her, not with her hips raised a foot off the bed like they were.

"Yeah," Angie agreed. "Fuck her again, Trent, and then you can fuck me."

Four times in one night? Heh! I was getting used to that and I felt kinda like Superman or something, you know? My cock had softened, but not for very long, and I got nice and comfortable between Stacy's thighs, sinking my cock into her pussy with my chest rubbing her hard tits and my lips kissing hers. We'd fucked, now it was time to make love, and the sensation of our mixed cum bathing my swollen dick only made it that much better.

"I love you so much," she whispered, hugging me against her as we rocked the bed. "I just wanna do it with you all the time."

"I wanna do it again, too," Angie reminded us. "Don't take so long."

rap-rap-rap... "Girls? Oh! Uh ... Sorry."

"Daddy!" Stacy yelled, tightening her arms and legs around me as I tried to jump off her. I mean, literally. Like a cat jumping straight up.

"Get out of here!" Angie threw a teddy bear at him. "We're naked!"

"Just wanted to tell you it's getting late," he said, pulling the door shut as he spoke through it. "You've got school tomorrow."

"Oh man!" I gasped. "I gotta go!"

"Not yet!" Stacy said. "I wanna cum again."

"You gotta fuck me first," Angie said. "I only got to do it once!"

"But your dad..." I stared at the closed door.

"Just kiss me some more," Stacy sighed, pulling my mouth to hers.

"He's gonna go spank it for sure now," Angie said with a giggle. "He's so weird."

"No kidding," I breathed, driving my cock into Stacy's cummy pussy as her tongue filled my mouth. We didn't say much else after that and I was just glad I wasn't dead.


I was dead. Five minutes after coming back home, happy and thoroughly drained after fucking my twin girlfriends twice each. I was walking on air, congratulating myself for probably knocking up two girls in one night, if I hadn't already knocked them up the day before, I mean. Either way, life was good ... But not anymore.

"Trent, Trent, Trent ... What am I supposed to do with you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.