Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

"Ummm..." Lisa sighed into my mouth as she reached between us.

The thirteen year old girl smiled at me, nodding her head and she had the most amazing hazel eyes. Her auburn hair was beautiful too, not very long, but kind of loose and wild around her cute face. Her breasts were small, just hard bumps topped with incredible nipples. I loved her nipples, all puffy and dark now that I'd been rubbing and kissing them for almost an hour. Lisa had a soft, warm body too and I held her perfectly round butt with both hands.

I really loved her butt!

We were both naked and sitting on the couch in her den and we'd had sex twice already, and now we were going to do it again. Lisa straddled me with her knees on the cushions and my cock was hard as ever, even after cumming inside her twice. The first time, I'd broken her cherry and it had hurt Lisa a little, but she said the second time had been better and now she wanted to do it again. Like I was gonna say no?

"I know what you want," she giggled, widening her shining eyes and rubbing the head of my cock around her already soaked pussy.

"I want you," I grinned, feeling my dick throb in her fist and squeezing Lisa's butt because it was so totally perfect.

"Am I your girlfriend now?" she teased me, lifting her hips as I lifted my own butt off the sofa. I really wanted to get inside her again.

"Maybe," I laughed. "I don't know yet."

"What?" Lisa rolled her eyes. "You're such a big tease."

"Me?" I smiled and stared at her hard nipples as she moved around. "You're the one teasing me."

"Nooo..." she sighed, pushing herself down slowly and I took a deep breath. My cock only slid past her pussy and then her little butthole, kind of riding between her cheeks as I pulled them apart with my fingers.

"I love you, Trent," she whispered, holding me around my neck and pressing her hot nipples against my chest.

"I love you too," I groaned, wishing she'd put my dick inside her.

"I'm your girlfriend now," she kissed my face. "Right?"

"Yeah," I kissed her mouth. "I love fucking you."

"More than Julie?" she asked for the tenth time. "Do you love me more than her."

"Yeah," I worked my dick up and down between the firm globes of her ass, feeling her skin wet and slippery with precum.

"Your dick is really hard again," she giggled softly. "Does it hurt?"

"No. I just wanna put it in you."

"You wanna cum inside me again?"

"Oh yeah," I looked into her eyes. "I want to cum inside your pussy again."

"Does Julie let you do it?" Lisa wondered, rubbing her body on mine, siding her hot tits against my chest.

"Not really," I whispered, kissing her ear and smelling her soft hair. "She makes me pull out."

"She does?" Lisa giggled softly, turning her face so she could kiss me again, licking across my lips.

"Yeah," I agreed, trying to lift her up, but the girl wanted to tease me and she just rocked her hips with my dick standing straight up against her butt. I wasn't fucking anything except air and it was making me a little crazy.

"You didn't cum inside her at all?"

"A couple times," I slid my fingers down, between her ass cheeks and I felt her tight little hole, her asshole, and I rubbed her there.

"Ohhh..." Lisa grinned at me, widening her hazel eyes and rolling her hips. She liked having her butt played with, I guessed, so I did it more.

"You like that?" I asked her, feeling her butthole super small and soft, like the skin was silk or something and I tried pushing my finger against it.

"Ah! Yeah..." she blinked at me and giggled breathlessly. "I hope ... ummm ... she's pregnant..."

"Who?" I asked, because I was sorta thinking about Lisa's butt more than whatever it was we'd been talking about.

Some of the guys at school talked about girls' asses all the time, like having sex with a hot chick's butt. They called it bun fucking, or just bunning. Like, "I'd love to bun her!" which sounds pretty dumb, but high school is like that. Anyway, if I hadn't been so hot to knock Lisa up, I'd have bunned her ass in a heartbeat. Just to try it, you know? God! She must have had the best butt in seventh grade, I swear. I loved her ass, like I've said a hundred times already.

"Julie..." Lisa sighed and kind of jerked when I pushed the tip of my finger inside her butt, " ... I hope you knocked her up good."

"Maybe," I smiled at that and then kissed Lisa deeply, pushing my tongue back into her mouth because I really wanted to finger her ass and maybe it would hurt.

"Ummmph ... mmmpph..." she moaned softly, holding me tightly as I worked my middle finger in and out of her butthole.

It was awkward, and I really couldn't get more than half my finger inside her, but Lisa really pushed her ass against me too. She liked it a lot and her tongue was all over mine. I figured she'd stop me, like tell me not to finger her out back there because it hurt or like it was dirty or whatever, but no way! Lisa's tight little ass was practically sucking on my finger. She must have been squeezing her muscles or something, trying to tell me she wanted more maybe, and that was so cool I'd sort of forgotten about my raging dick.

"Put it in me," Lisa breathed a minute later. "You can cum inside me again."

Playing with her butt had really gotten her hot, I realized. Like that was Lisa's go button. She'd been squirreling around like crazy while I fingered her asshole, sort of wiggling the tip of my finger inside and twisting it a little. She wanted to cum too and now Lisa was finally ready to stop teasing us and ride my cock. I wondered if she'd let me try bun fucking her sometime, except I really didn't want to waste any of my sperm in her ass, you know. Not when her pussy was right there, ready and willing to let me knock her sexy ass up!

"You're not, um ... worried or anything?" I asked, kind of hesitantly. I didn't want to remind her that I could be making her pregnant too, but it was weird that she didn't seem to care.

"Uh-uh," she kissed me again. "I took a pill."

"You did?"

"Yeah," she giggled. "I swiped one of my mom's birth control pills and took it just before you came over."

"Oh."

"She won't miss it. Mom's got a bunch of them."

"That's cool," I said, but inside it kind of bummed me out. Stupid birth control pills. They oughta be illegal, I thought.

"Hey, um..."

"What?" Lisa breathed, sitting up slightly and reaching for my cock so she could put it in her pussy.

"Can we do it a different way?" I asked, hoping I wasn't going to make her mad, but if she took a birth control pill anyway...

"How do you want to do it?" Lisa giggled. "I'll do anything you want."

"Really?" I smiled at that, squeezing her ass and feeling my dick throb as she held it in her small fist.

"I'm your girlfriend now," she said. "Right?"

"Yeah," I swallowed hard. Lisa was rubbing the head of my cock around her soft wet pussy.

"Yeah," she agreed, licking her lips and smiling. "I'll be your best girlfriend ever. I promise."

"I want to do it in your butt," I told her, half expecting her to get mad and slap me or something.

"You do?" Lisa giggled, shaking some auburn hair out of her eyes. She was flushed pink, just like me, and we'd been making out for a half hour at least ... after fucking twice!

"Yeah," I nodded. "I never did that before."

"You didn't do it with Julie?" she asked, and Lisa was weird that way. She had some issues with Jules that I didn't understand, but it was a real go button too. Like Lisa had to do everything and anything better than Julie, you know?

"She wouldn't let me," I lied. "Julie was scared."

"She's just a little girl," Lisa giggled. "Forget about her."

"Yeah," I nodded. "You're a real girlfriend, Lisa. You're gonna let me do it, right?"

"Yeah," she kissed me. "I'll let you do it. Okay."

I couldn't believe that! Lisa was going to let me fuck her in the butt!

"Is it gonna hurt?" she wondered, still holding my cock and maybe thinking it looked pretty big for going into her tiny asshole.

"Maybe," I shrugged. "Ummm ... I never did it."

"Your finger felt good though," she narrowed her eyes. "Maybe we should make it slippery?"

"Maybe," I agreed. "How?"

"I don't know," she giggled nervously and Lisa might have been a little scared. All I knew was that if she didn't let go of my dick pretty soon, I was gonna cum all over hand instead of inside her ass.

"How about like ... butter?" I asked her seriously and Lisa laughed at me. "What? I'm serious."

Butt. Butter. It seemed pretty logical to me, but I'll admit that I just wanted to fuck and that had been the first thing to pop into my head.

"You wanna do it in the kitchen?" she grinned at me. "You're so cool, Trent!"

"Uhhh..." I grinned back, not exactly sure what the kitchen had to do with being cool, but Lisa had already started getting off me anyway.

"I'm gonna have sex in the kitchen!" she giggled happily and girls were so weird sometimes.

She took my hand, pulling me off the sofa, and we walked naked into her kitchen with my swollen cock bobbing up and down all the way. Man! It was hard as a rock too and I just wanted to grab it. Or better yet, I just wanted to throw Lisa on the floor and fuck her like crazy!

"It's kinda cold though," Lisa said, bending over and showing me her perfectly round ass while she looked through the refrigerator.

I could see everything too. Her pussy was a pink slit and her vulva was sort of puffy, almost fat and smooth without any hair at all. And wet? God! She was wet all over down there, mostly with her juices, but probably some of mine too and I knew I'd put two big loads of cum inside her. But she was so tight anyway and I'd been as deep as I could get, so probably it couldn't really get out very easy.

Her butthole was what really caught my eyes though, bent over like she was. It was pink too, I swear, and not really all wrinkled or anything, she had a soft, smooth, pink butthole and I was gonna put my dick inside it! I probably could have done it right then, just stepped up and pushed my dick inside her butt and Lisa could have read all the labels while I bun fucked her! Since her head would have been inside the refrigerator, I mean. It's weird the kind of thoughts a person has when he's horny.

Lisa micro-waved the butter! That was pretty funny, hanging out in Lisa's kitchen with my dick hard while she giggled and warmed up the butter so I could fuck her ass. The guys at school were never gonna believe this!

"There..." Lisa stuck her tongue out at me as she pulled the plastic butter thing out of the microwave. She'd only nuked it for like ten seconds so it wasn't all melted or anything, just really soft and warm.

"Yeah," I grinned at her. "See? That's gonna work good."

"I hope so!" she dipped a finger into it and licked it clean. "What do I gotta do, ummm ... I'll just sorta ... bend over?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, having no real idea how to do this, but it couldn't be too hard to figure out. "On the table?"

"Oh yeah!" Lisa laughed. "On Mom's table! This is so awesome!"

"It is?"

"Yeah," Lisa sighed. "She's so crazy about her kitchen."

"Huh," I shrugged and looked around. It was about the cleanest, neatest kitchen I'd ever seen that wasn't on television.

"Use a lot, okay?" Lisa giggled nervously. "I think my butt's really little..."

"Yeah."

" ... and you got a big dick!" she smiled, looking down at my erection and I had no idea if it was big or not, but it felt huge!

"Bend over," I told her, sort of pushing Lisa over her mom's table, a nice one too, like seriously polished walnut or something. What do I know about wood?

"Mom loves this table," Lisa sighed, spreading her legs and leaning over it. Her sweet, round butt was right there too! A perfect, thirteen year old ass and I was sort of pouring butter between her creamy cheeks!

"I love your butt, Lisa," I whispered, practically shaking with excitement. "You're so beautiful."

"Am I?" she smiled at that, or maybe at the way I rubbed warm butter all around her sphincter. Lisa was moving her butt, wagging her hips and nodding. "That feels ... ummmm ... good."

"Yeah," I licked my lips, staring at her buttery ass. "I'm gonna put some inside."

"Yeah," she giggled. "A lot. Just use all of it, okay?"

"Okay," I agreed and I started fingering her asshole, pushing half-melted butter inside her as best I could.

That was crazy! I couldn't believe Lisa was letting me do this to her. Like, I knew she liked sex almost as much as Jules did, but this was different. This was her ass and she wanted me to put my dick inside her there? I wasn't sure if it was just because Lisa wanted to prove she could be a better girlfriend than Julie, or if she really had a thing for getting bun fucked. She liked my fingers though, I'll tell you that much. The girl wasn't trying to get away, not even when I pushed my middle finger inside her butt as far as it would go!

"Ohhhh ... Mmmm..." she made a face, a happy face, with her eyes closed and her nose scrunched up. Lisa rocked her hips and pushed her ass back onto my finger. She squeezed it too, like her butt clamped down tight around my finger and yeah, Lisa liked having her ass played with a lot!

"I'm gonna put it in," I breathed, just because I couldn't wait anymore. My cock ached!

"Did you use it all?" she asked and I looked at the plastic tub.

"Most of it," I shrugged.

"Use all of it," she giggled, but there was already butter being squeezed out of her anus. I'd put a lot inside her already.

"I'll just put it on my dick," I decided and then I laughed because I just put the head of my dick inside the tub and sort of rubbed it around the bottom and the sides.

"Yeah, ummm..." Lisa looked at me over her shoulder, " ... just do it really slow. Okay?"

"I will," I promised, bringing the greasy head of my butter covered cock to her butthole.

"Oh God!" she shivered. "I can't believe we're gonna do this!"

"Me neither ... Ughhhh ... Mmmm..." I groaned, holding my cock with one hand, sorta pulling her left butt cheek wide with other, and staring at my smooth cockhead as it slowly spread her hole around it.

"Ohhhh ... Yeah ... Ah ... Okay ... Okay..." Lisa's body got really tight, but then she let out the breath she'd been holding and all of a sudden my dick just seemed to slide right in!

"Oh man!" I blinked at the sensation of having the head of my dick inside a girl's butt and I had to push!

"Ah! Hey! Ohhhh..." she jerked slightly and her feet came off the floor as I shoved my dick inside her ass hard!

"Ugh! Jeeze ... Lisa!" I grinned and gasped and it was like fucking an oven or something, except way better!

"Ow! Ow! Owie! Slow!" she told me, taking short, fast breaths of air and I had half my dick inside her before I stopped.

"Does it hurt?" I asked her, staring down at her ass. God! Half my dick was in her butt!

"Kinda ... No ... Just..." Lisa giggled, looking at me over her shoulder, " ... It feels funny."

"It does?" I grinned at her. "It feels really good for me."

"Yeah," she swallowed hard. "I like it too. I think."

"Okay," I nodded, grabbing her hips, soft and round with that little bit of baby fat Lisa had, and I pushed again, just a little, and pulled back so I could do it again.

"Ummmm ... It's ... Okay ... Oh! Yeah ... Um ... Slower ... Okay..." Lisa was giving me a lot of directions and I tried to listen, but mostly my dick just wanted to fuck her.

I could feel all the butter inside her too. Her ass felt like her pussy, sort of, really hot and super tight, and really slippery. That butter worked great! I started fucking her harder, sliding my cock back and forth and after a minute or so, Lisa was taking every inch of my cock and not complaining at all. She was fucking me back, as best she could, flopping on her mom's table and squeezing her butt around my dick. Her feet were off the floor because she was so short and everything, so her legs kind of kicked and her hands held the edge of the table so tightly her knuckles turned white!

But the rest of Lisa was all pink and sweaty and she was smiling at me, blinking her gorgeous hazel eyes while I stroked my cock in and out of her butt faster. I was churning that butter like you wouldn't believe, packing it deep inside Lisa's awesome ass. It was like she was going to squeeze my dick off, the girl was so tight inside, but my dick slid balls deep with no problem and I really liked it when I was all the way in and we'd just sort of grind for a few seconds before I pulled back again.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck! Fuck my butt! Fuck!" Lisa was almost yelling and what a dirty mouth!

She'd been so quiet when we had regular sex. Like when I'd fucked her pussy, she barely made any noise at all, just a lot of soft, sweet moans and sighs, even when she'd been cumming. But now she seemed like a totally different person! Lisa pushed herself back, sliding her body across the table while I fucked her as hard and fast as I'd ever fucked her pussy. She wanted it that way and if I slowed down she'd groan and make a face at me, telling me to keep going, to fuck her even harder than before. It was kind of crazy and I couldn't do it for more than a couple minutes before I had to cum.

"I'm gonna ... cum ... Oh ahhh!" I warned her like the same time it was happening and Lisa gasped and nodded.

"Yeah! Oh yessss..." she breathed, closing her eyes and I didn't know if she could feel it or not, but I did!

I jammed my cock as far inside her butt as it could go and just let loose with my orgasm. My whole body seemed to spasm around my cock and especially my balls as they jerked upward with every rapid spurt of semen. I fell on her back, kissing Lisa's face through her damp hair and she turned so I could find her mouth. My cock throbbed deep in her butt and I licked her tongue and sucked on it and felt her soft, warm body against my chest.

"Are you done?" she breathed after a minute or two and I nodded, trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah," I whispered. "I came a lot."

"I know," she giggled weakly. "God! That didn't hurt at all!"

"It didn't?"

"Uh-uh," she licked her lips, smiling like crazy. "I liked it a lot. We gotta do it more, okay?"

"Now?" I made a face and my cock was already soft and her butt squeezed it right out of her.

"No!" she giggled. "My mom's coming home pretty soon, but sometime. Right?"

"Your mom's coming home?" I blinked at her.

"About six," she said and the wall clock said twenty minutes after five.

"Oh," I rolled my eyes. "You scared me."

"I gotta take a bath," she said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Lisa."

"Yeah," she kissed me. "After you dump Julie, I'm gonna tell everybody how good you fuck me."

"Uhhh..." I narrowed my eyes because I hadn't planned on dumping Julie at all. In fact, now that I'd cum again, I was thinking I'd rather be with Julie than Lisa right then, but I wasn't sure why. I liked Lisa too. Sort of. Maybe.

"Just let her down easy," Lisa shrugged. "Julie's just a little girl."

"Yeah," I said slowly, but they were both thirteen so what was the difference? Lisa definitely had issues.

"Now you got a real girlfriend," she giggled, kissing me again, giving me all of her tongue and a soft moan to go with it. "I love you so much, Trent."

"I love you too," I nodded, pushing myself off her so Lisa could get up and she had melted butter all over her thighs. Her butthole looked red and puffy too and some milky, buttery semen was leaking out of her. I thought it looked kind of sexy.

I didn't really think I loved Lisa, not like I loved Julie, but she wanted to hear it and I didn't mind saying it really. At least not while we were having sex. I couldn't really think straight when she was kissing me or fucking me or whatever. Like my brain didn't work really good, you know? Afterwards though, I knew Jules was the girl I liked the most and I felt kind of bad about fucking her best friend. It's weird how that works, like my heart was a yo-yo or something. One minute I didn't even care and the next I felt like my guts were on fire with guilt. That had to be what it was and all I knew for sure was that Jules couldn't ever find out I'd fucked Lisa or she'd be seriously mad!

"Ewww!" Lisa giggled, making a face as she stood up, reaching back to feel her butt. "I'm all squishy inside!"

"Does it hurt?"

"No," she shook her head. "It just feels kinda cool."

"It does?"

"Yeah," Lisa stuck her tongue out at me. "I like it."

"Okay, um..." I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do then, but her mom was coming home anyway.

"You better get dressed," she sighed. "If my mom catches you here she's gonna think we were doing something."

"Yeah," I nodded, looking down at my dick and it was all covered with butter and cum and sort of hanging there between my legs.

"You can use the sink," Lisa giggled.

"I can?" I grinned at her, thinking she was joking, but she wasn't.

"Yeah," she nodded. "I'm gonna go take a bath."

We kissed again, since I was Lisa's boyfriend now, and that was nice actually. I mean, she was small and soft and hot and I'd fucked her three times already, so I guessed that made us kind of serious. I just wished I could stop thinking about Julie.

I didn't wash my dick in her mom's kitchen sink though, that would have been really rude. I just got dressed after we said goodbye. Lisa had already grabbed her clothes and gone upstairs, so I pulled the front door closed behind me and took the long way home, avoiding Julie's house completely. I couldn't avoid her though. Jules was in my head and now that I wasn't even looking at Lisa, I really felt bad about cheating on my girlfriend. Except I had two girlfriends now and Lisa expected me to dump Julie.

Man! That sucked! There was no way I was gonna dump Jules. I mean, I'd risk getting in trouble with my mom, getting pounded by Randy, or anything else just to be with Julie. I sure wasn't going to dump her just because Lisa let me fuck her a couple a times. I couldn't even knock Lisa up! That really sucked too and except for fucking her butt, the whole thing seemed like kind of a waste. Except I did like Lisa, don't get me wrong. She was pretty cool, but I just wished she didn't love me or whatever. Every time she said that I had to say it back, whether I wanted to or not. That wasn't very fair.

Girls are such big cheaters!

Did I love her? I wasn't even sure, that was the real problem. I loved Lisa when we were kissing and stuff. I mean, I liked telling her I loved her then, but only because I couldn't remember Jules. Afterwards ... This was so confusing! I had no idea what I was feeling, or especially what I was doing. I had two girlfriends now and they were best friends, except Lisa didn't act like a best friend. She seemed almost mean sometimes, the way she'd talk about Jules, but they were friends and knew each other and ... I was gonna be so dead when Julie found out!

At least I'd still have Lisa though.

She liked sex a lot too. Lisa was crazy for it! I mean, any girl who'd let a boy fuck her butt, she had to be a nympho! That seemed pretty weird. Girls weren't supposed to like that stuff at all, but Lisa liked it just fine. A guy couldn't ask for a better girlfriend than that, could he? Plus I could tell everyone about her, all my friends at school and especially Randy! He wouldn't care if I was fucking some other seventh grader, he just didn't want anybody messing with his little sister. So I could tell him all about it and even though Lisa was just a little kid, bun fucking was cool! The guys wouldn't give me a hard time about her once they knew I had sex with her butt!

Except Jules would be totally mad at me. Sad too and she'd probably cry. The idea of Jules crying really made my gut hurt. But why did I care anyway? Guys weren't supposed to care if some girl was crying just because she got dumped. Lots of girls get dumped, all the time, and they dump guys more than anybody! I'd heard of being pussy whipped before, but I never really knew what it meant until just then. Jules had me seriously pussy whipped. Maybe. That kind of made me mad, but not at Jules, just at me for not being as tough as a guy should be.

Like two minutes later though...

"Hello?" girl's voice answered and if it would have been her parents, I'd have hung up the phone quick!

"Uh, Angie?"

"Huh? No, this is Stacy ... who's this?"

"Stacy?" I looked at the bubblegum wrapper, but I knew I'd dialed the number right.

"Angie's sister," the girl sort of laughed. "Who are you?"

"Oh! Um ... Trent," I said. "Is Angie there?"

"Are you her boyfriend or something?"

"What? No."

"Then what do you want anyway?"

"I just want to, um ... ask her something."

"Ask me!" Stacy giggled. "I know everything she knows."

"You do?"

"Are you cute?"

"Me?"

"Yeah," she laughed again. "How old are you?"

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna know!" Stacy sighed. "I never heard of any Trents before."

"I'm fifteen," I narrowed my eyes at the phone. "How old are you?"

"Guess!"

"No way" I laughed. "Come on!"

"Uh-uh," she smacked her lips. "How old do you think I am?"

"Like six," I teased her. "Let me talk to Angie."

"Six?" she snorted. "Yeah right!"

"Okay, ummm..." I didn't know any Stacy at high school except a black girl and she definitely wasn't Angie's sister, but this girl didn't sound like a little kid either. I was kind of confused.

"I'm gonna hang up."

"Fifteen?" I guessed, just so she wouldn't hang up.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said. "That's my real guess."

"Cool!"

"How old are you?"

"Thirteen," she giggled.

"But..." I frowned, " ... Angie's thirteen."

"Duh!"

"So..."

"You're not too smart, huh?"

" ... you're twins?"

"Yeah!" Stacy laughed. "See? You can ask me whatever you're gonna ask her."

"You guys look the same and everything?"

"Pretty much," she said. "That's kinda what twins do, ya know."

"Yeah."

"So? Ask me already."

"Uh, I can't," I laughed. "It's like ... a favor ... sorta."

"A favor?"

"Yeah."

"What kind of favor?"

"A personal one," I shrugged. "But not really personal, just..."

"You sound pretty cute," Stacy decided. "Who's your girlfriend?"

"Huh?"

"You're not that guy going out with Julie ... Are you?"

"Yeah. I guess so. You heard about that?"

"God! Everybody heard about that!"

"Oh."

"Like you were doing it at the movies, right?"

"Just kissing."

"I heard you guys did it."

"You mean ... sex?"

"Yeah! Did you?"

"No!"

"Oh," Stacy's voice sorta shrugged. "That sucks."

"Everybody thinks we did it?"

"Not really."

"Okay," I sighed, having no idea what that meant. This chick was weird!

"You wanna do it with Angie?"

"What?"

"Is that the favor?"

"No!"

"Oh. I thought maybe it was."

"That's kinda more than a favor."

"Kinda," Stacy agreed with a giggle. "I look just like her."

"I know."

"You do not!"

"You told me you do!"

"Oh. Well, you still haven't seen me anyway."

"You got blonde hair, right?"

"Yeah."

"Kind of tall?"

"Really tall," she giggled. "I'm like an eighth inch taller than Angie is."

"Okay."

"You like tall blonde girls?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "But I got a girlfriend already."

"I wasn't asking if you wanted to be my boyfriend."

"I know."

"Do you want to?"

"Be your boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Ummm..." I laughed. "Can I talk to Angie yet?"

"How do you know I'm not Angie?"

"What?"

"We pretend were each other all the time."

"You do?"

"Nobody can tell us apart," Stacy giggled. "Except Mom sometimes."

"Oh."

"So I could be Angie and you'd never even know!"

"I think I'd know."

"How?"

"I don't know."

"That could have been me at movie with you guys."

"Shut-up!" I laughed. "Jules woulda told me."

"What? You think Julie can tell us apart?" Stacy snorted. "Yeah right!"

"So you were pretending you were Angie?"

"Maybe."

"Ummm ... What did you give me after the movie was over?"

"What?"

"Yeah. Angie gave me something. What was it?"

"Uhhh..."

"See! You weren't there!" I laughed. "Let me talk to Angie."

"If I know what it was, you gotta do something for me."

"Do what?"

"Make out with me," Stacy said. "Like you did with Julie."

"I got a girlfriend."

"Julie ain't gotta know."

"If you don't know, you gotta do something for me too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.