Babymaker - Cover

Babymaker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fifteen year old Trent just wanted to knock up his best friend's little sister and forget about her, but falling in love wasn't part of the plan! Things only get more complicated when Julie decides to show her new boyfriend off to her friends and Trent soon finds himself juggling romance with desire as the prettiest girls in seventh grade try to steal him away.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

My parents were in the kitchen when I woke up Sunday morning. I almost didn't go in there, but I didn't really have a choice. The world seemed different now that I'd had sex with my own mother. I waited for something terrible to happen and I felt sick with fear and guilt, or maybe just fear. I might have only wanted to feel guilty, because that would be normal, right?

The fact was that I was afraid of the future, of the consequences, but looking back, I kind of enjoyed remembering the night before. If I had to do it all over again, I don't think I'd change a thing. Except I wish she hadn't woken up.

"I want you to rake the yard today," Mom told me, and she looked tired.

"Didn't we have some aspirin around here someplace?" Dad wondered, opening and closing cupboards. He looked even worse than my mom.

"There aren't very many leaves out there yet," I said, and immediately regretted it.

"Just do it!" She slapped the table and we all winced. "And when you're done with that, clean out the garage. Straighten it up, I'm tired of the mess out there."

"Okay," I agreed.

The weird part was that neither of us looked at each other. She'd barely glanced at me and I avoided looking at her as much as I could, while still trying to act normal. I figured she wanted me to stay out of the house, out of her way, as much as possible. I couldn't be positive that she remembered what we'd done. I mean, Mom might have only felt self-conscious about coming home drunk the night before. Being a control freak like she was, waking up half naked and dripping sperm all over the sofa would be enough to give her fits all by itself.

As always, I didn't quite know what to think of my mom. She wasn't saying much to Dad either, though. They both seemed on edge, but I'm sure they both had terrible hangovers, too. Whatever happened before they came home, Mom would be blaming on him. What happened after, well, that was anyone's guess at this point. I didn't see either of them the rest of the day. I think they spent most of it sleeping and I was happy to stay outside, but the other shoe had to fall eventually.

"Oh!" I almost dropped the towel I was holding and it was a good thing I didn't, since I wasn't wearing anything else.

"We have to talk," Mom said, closing the bathroom door behind her and locking it.

I stood wet and naked, clutching the towel to my private parts. I'd taken a shower after sitting through a strangely silent dinner with my parents. None of us looked at each other and if we said anything, it was only to pass the salt. I expected Mom to be stressed, but Dad seemed pretty unhappy himself. I didn't think it involved me though, at least not directly. For a second or two, I worried that Mom might have told him about the previous night, that I'd fucked her, but I couldn't believe she'd ever tell anyone about that, him least of all.

"I'm sorry about last night," she said. "I don't know how or why it happened, and I don't care."

She held up a hand as I opened my mouth, but I honestly don't know what I might have said.

"We're going to forget it ever happened," she decided. "We'll never talk about it again. Understand?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Your father can't ever know about it."

"Okay," I agreed, nodding some more.

"It never happened, Trent." She stared into my eyes until I looked down. "Say it."

"Um..." I swallowed hard. "It never happened, Mom."

"Good." She gave me another long look before turning around and leaving the bathroom.

Things mostly went back to normal after that, except I was still grounded. At least Mom and Dad were speaking again as we sat around the breakfast table Monday morning.


"Boo!" Jules grinned at me, looking every bit as cute and sexy as I remembered. It felt like I hadn't seen her in years.

"Hey!" I smiled back.

"Did I scare you?" she wondered, climbing up the front steps in her pleated skirt and pink sweater.

"You almost gave me a heart attack," I replied.

She giggled while I dug into my pocket for my house key. We'd managed to talk on the phone a couple days before, after I'd called her house twice and hung up without saying a word. Her mom probably figured it was me, but what could she do about it? Anyway, the third time, Jules answered the phone and she'd promised to meet me after school. We were both officially ungrounded and two weeks is forever where you're only fifteen, but it must have been even worse for her.

"I missed you so much!" she said, throwing herself into my arms as soon as we were inside the house.

I had no choice but to catch her, and then kiss her as Julie's lips found mine. Her legs went around my waist and she clung to my neck while I mostly held her small, round butt. I missed all of my girlfriends, but Jules most of all, and I thought my heart would burst with the rush of feelings just seeing her again brought. It hadn't been easy playing it cool outside, but we both knew the rules. We couldn't be seen with each other, our mothers had forbidden it, and anyone could turn us in, accidentally or otherwise. That's the problem with living in a friendly neighborhood for a long time, everybody knows everybody.

Once inside, however, we were safe. My mom wouldn't be home for almost three hours and I didn't know what Julie's excuse would be, but I'm sure she'd thought of something. The first thing we had to do, after kissing, was make love. I don't know why, I only knew it was true, and not just because we wanted to have sex. I mean, we needed to be together that way, intimately joined, like consummating our reunion or something. All I wanted to do was fuck her!

"Put it in me!" she said three minutes later, after we'd undressed ourselves and each other in record time. "I love you, Trent."

"I love you, too," I breathed, looking down at her pink, thirteen-year-old pussy and amazed that my cock would really fit inside her.

She looked so small compared to me and Jules squirmed with anticipation as I rubbed my cock up and down her hairless slit. She lay on her back, not very tall and petite everywhere with her puffy tits and narrow hips. Her wavy brown hair fell into her bright brown eyes and she had a killer smile. When she giggled, my balls ached as if she'd kicked me down there, but in a good way. It hurt the way my heart did when it felt too full of love, like my chest was too small for it.

"Ohhh..." We both sighed, and Jules winced, maybe I did, too. She felt just as tight as she had the night I'd popped her cherry.

"Slow," she whispered. "It kinda hurts."

"Sorry," I said, kissing her mouth as I lay on top of her.

I kept my weight on my elbows mostly, rocking my cock gently into her moist pussy. The urge to take her all at once was nearly overwhelming, but I held myself back. The idea of hurting Julie wasn't an option. I fucked her like she was made out of glass, being extra careful even after I had my balls pressed against her sweet ass and my cockhead kissed her cervix.

"You can do it a little harder," she decided with a teasing giggle.

"Are you sure?" I asked, teasing her back. "I kinda like it this way."

"Me too," she said, lifting her legs and crossing her ankles behind my back.

We kissed a lot, but we just looked at each other sometimes, too. I felt myself falling into her eyes. They were big and beautiful, like a Japanese cartoon, except there was nothing fake about Julie. I felt her warmth soaking through my skin, heating my blood as my heart beat faster. I wanted to make love to her forever, but her pussy felt like glove around my dick pulling me inside with every stroke. I held her shoulders and my bed hammered the wall when I really started fucking her good.

I made her cum first and I'd almost forgotten how Jules could go sorta nuts when she had an orgasm. She wriggled around my cock like crazy, moving side-to-side, up and down, kissing my face all over. I had to cum too, my first since the previous Saturday when I'd fucked my mom. That had been five days ago, so I had a lot of sperm for Julie's little womb to bathe in. I hoped she was pregnant already and if she wasn't, it was probably too close to her period to knock her up.

I still liked to imagine it could happen though, and the fact was that I really had no idea when Jules was supposed to get her period. It had been about three weeks since the first time I'd fucked her and I tried to remember everything she'd ever told me, like how near or far her period might be. With three other girlfriends, it wasn't that easy to keep track of, however. I had a lot of conversations floating around in my head and they tended to get mixed up sometimes.

"I felt it that time," she panted, red-faced and grinning up at me. "You had a lot of stuff, huh?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "I was saving it up for you."

"Hmmm..." Jules pursed her lips and tightened her legs around me. She definitely wasn't going to let me pull out of her, and my dick wasn't going to go soft after only one cum.

"When, um..." I had to wait until after she kissed me.

"What?"

"When are you gonna get your period?"

"The day before yesterday," she replied, biting her bottom lip and watching my eyes.

"What? You mean like right now?" I pushed myself up a little, trying to look down as if I might see something. The idea of her bleeding kinda grossed me out, I have to admit.

"I mean, I didn't get my period yet," she told me, and then laughed. "God! You thought I had my period?"

"Huh?" I smiled with a serious sense of relief, but I guess Jules knew what I was thinking.

"You were scared," she said. "That's so funny."

"I wasn't scared," I protested. "I just didn't want to, um ... you know..."

"Have sex if I got my period?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "You wouldn't want to, right?"

"I don't think it would be bad," she told me. "It's just a little blood."

"Yeah, but..." I shrugged. I didn't want to tell her that whole menstruation thing seemed kinda weird. I knew why and how it happened, but mostly I felt pretty happy to be a boy.

"Don't worry," Julie sighed. "My dad's the same way."

"What?" I laughed. "He doesn't want to have sex with you if you got your period?"

"Shut-up!" She slapped my shoulder. "Don't be such a jerk!"

"You said it, not me!"

"You know what I mean," she said. "He turns red if Mom tells him to buy her some napkins or whatever."

"Oh, that's cool." I nodded.

"Why is that cool?" Julie narrowed her eyes.

"Just that he's not having sex with you," I teased her. "I'd be kinda jealous."

"That's so sick," she decided, giggling. "I couldn't even imagine doing that."

"Hmmm..." I smiled, moving my swollen cock around inside her still awesomely tight, but totally spermed pussy.

"Why are you smiling?" she wondered. "Would you do it with your mom?"

"Huh?" I blinked at her. "I'm just smiling because I love you."

"You would!" she gasped, actually grinning for some reason. "That's so weird, Trent."

"I didn't say that!" I told her, frowning and trying to figure out how Jules could ever know something like that.

"Yeah, but you smiled." She stuck her tongue out at me and I tried to kiss it. "You love her!"

"I smiled because my mom isn't here," I said, pushing my cock deep and giving her a hard grind to make my point. "I love you, Jules."

"I hope so," she pouted, but then she spoiled it with a real smile. "Cause you know I'm pregnant, right?"

"Really?" I stopped moving. "You're only like two days late or whatever."

"Yeah, but I'm never late," she said. "I started getting periods more than a year ago and they're always on time."

"Always?"

"Always." Julie nodded seriously. "You got me pregnant, Trent."

"What if you get it tomorrow or something?"

"I won't," she insisted. "That's what we want, right? Now they gotta let us be together."

"Yeah." I had to think about that. I mean, all I wanted to do was knock her up, but now that I had... "Oh man! You're gonna have a baby?"

"We are," she corrected me. "I was kinda scared before, but ... You're happy, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I assured her. "I just didn't think it would really happen, you know?"

"I think it happened the first time we did it," she said, pulling my chest to her tits. I felt her nipples all warm and puffy, poking into my skin.

"That felt so good," I sighed, remembering how the first time I'd cum inside her, Jules hadn't even known it. She'd been too busy cumming herself.

"This feels good, too." She kissed my mouth. "Fuck me now. I really wanna do it hard this time."

"What about the baby?"

"It's still pretty little, I think." Julie smiled at me. "I can't wait to feel it kicking and stuff."

"I hope it's a boy."

"I hope it's a girl."

We both grinned as I lifted her legs, putting her knees over my shoulders. My girlfriend wanted to fuck hard this time and I liked doing it that way the best. I could get extra deep and Jules looked so sexy when I held her down like that. Sorta helpless, you know? Like she didn't have any choice but to let me fuck her.


"Are you done being grounded?" Lisa asked. "Do you want to come over?"

"Right now?" I looked at Julie, who was holding the cordless phone and listening in like a spy. It had been her idea to call her best friend.

"My parents won't mind," Lisa promised with a giggle, but I already knew that. "We got a lot of butter, too!"

"Yeah?" I grinned, until I caught the suspicious look on Julie's face.

"I really want you to lick my butt again," she sighed. "That felt so good. Did you miss my butt?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "I've been thinking about you a lot, Lisa."

"Do you love my butt?" she asked, teasing me with another laugh.

"Shut-up about your butt!" Julie said, breaking her promise about not saying anything.

"Julie? What are you doing there?"

"Trent loves me! Not you!"

"That's not what he said before! He's gonna break up with you!"

"He is not, you stupid liar!"

"Tell her, Trent," Lisa demanded, but I wasn't going to say a word. I knew calling her would be a bad idea. Why had I ever agreed to it in the first place? Besides the fact that I'm an idiot, I mean.

"He wasn't breaking up with me," Julie told her. "He was kissing me!"

"So? We did way more than that!" Lisa laughed. "We went all the way, a whole bunch of times. Didn't we?"

"We went all the way, too! Like ten minutes ago! Ha!"

"That's cause he's just gonna dump you!"

"You're the one he's gonna dump," Julie said. "Cause we're gonna have a baby!"

"What?" Lisa sorta gasped. "You're pregnant?"

"Totally!" Jules replied, giving me a smug smile. "So you might as well find somebody else to lick your fat butt!"

"Well, I'm pregnant, too! So Trent's my boyfriend, not yours!"

"What?" Julie and I said at the same exact time.

"I already told my mom and everything," Lisa continued. "And she's even happy about it!"

"Liar!"

"Your mom's gonna ground you forever!" She giggled. "My mom said I could even get married as soon as I turn sixteen. Me and Trent forever, not you, Julie!"

"You're such a huge liar!"

"Are you really pregnant?" I asked.

"She doesn't even get her period for another week," Julie snorted. "Go lie to somebody else for awhile, Lisa."

"I get my period on Saturday," she told me, ignoring Jules. "But I can feel it, Trent. I'm way more pregnant than Julie."

"See?" My other girlfriend laughed. "She doesn't even know!"

"You don't know!" Lisa retorted. "Trent loves me way more than you. I let him fuck my butt!"

"So? I sucked his dick!"

"I'm gonna suck his dick way better than you!"

"I'm gonna let him fuck my butt," Julie decided. "Right now!"

She turned off the phone and smiled at me.

"I, uh ... better go," I said, but that sounded totally lame and I knew it.

Except, what was I supposed to do? Jules was still naked, just like me, and now she was showing me her cute, sexy, round butt. I'd sort of been dreaming about bun fucking her ever since I'd fucked Lisa in the ass.

"Wait!" Lisa said. "My mom wants to talk to your mom."

"Huh? She's not here though." I licked my lips, watching Julie as she tried to be sexy, like dancing and shaking her small butt. She didn't really know what she was doing, but yeah ... She looked sexy.

"Like tonight or something," Lisa explained, and then I heard Bambi talking in the background. "Is she going to be home tonight?"

"Uh ... My mom's home every night," I replied. "Wait. She wants to talk to my mom? Why?"

"Because I'm pregnant, silly!" Lisa giggled and Julie frowned over her shoulder, probably because I hadn't hung up the phone yet.

"I thought you didn't know for sure?"

"Well..." The girl listened to her mom for a few seconds. "If I'm not pregnant, Mom says we'll just have to keep trying."

"What?"

"Hang-up the phone, Trent!" Julie said. "God! This is so boring!"

"So we'll just say you knocked me up even if you didn't. See?" Lisa giggled. "Can you come over tomorrow? Mom says you can spend the night, if you want. Huh? ... Oh! Tell Julie she can come, too, but not if she's gonna be stupid all the time."

"She can?" I felt kind of dizzy and Jules had stopped dancing, now she just glared at me a lot.

"Of course!" Lisa said. "She's still my best friend, you know."

"What's she saying now?" Julie wondered. "Just hang up on her already!"

"She wants to know if you wanna go to her house tomorrow," I said, kind of expecting an explosion.

"Sure." She shrugged. "As long as she's not gonna be stupid about it. Are you going?"

"Um ... Maybe?" I replied, making it a question because I had no idea what was going on.

"Trent?"

"Bambi?" I almost dropped the phone.

"When you come over, don't forget the pictures," she said. "What time does your mom get home from work?"

"Oh, uh ... About six," I replied, glancing at the kitchen clock.

"Well, you'd better hurry if you're going to fuck your little girlfriend again," she said with a soft laugh. "Just save some for Lisa. Okay? We've missed you."

"Yeah. Okay." I had the urge to grab my hard cock. Jesus! That woman had the sexiest voice in the world.

"Say goodbye, Trent."

"Goodbye Trent." I said, and she laughed and hung up.

"About time," Julie pouted as I hung up the phone. "I was gonna go home."

"You're the one who wanted me to call her," I said. "What did you expect?"

"I didn't expect you to tell her you love her butt!"

"I love your butt, too," I teased her, putting on my best smile. "Come on. Don't be mad, Jules. You said you wanted me to knock her up anyway, remember?"

"Maybe I changed my mind," she said, crossing her arms over her itty-bitty titties.

They were all nipple, big, pink, chubby nipples and I couldn't wait to see her full of milk. Julie had a baby in her tummy! I looked at her there, staring at Julie's flat belly, and I wanted to kiss it. We were both naked and she even had some of our mixed up cum spilling down the insides of her thighs after all that dancing around. Her plump vulva looked more reddish than before, her pussy turned inside out kinda, with her pussy lips hanging down. Julie had the kind of thighs that didn't actually touch at the top, you know? So her pussy was right there and she looked gorgeous, even if she didn't look really happy with me.

"I love you," I whispered, getting on my knees in front of her, and that's what she wanted to hear.

Whatever was going on between her and Lisa didn't matter now. We had about half an hour before Julie would have to leave and I really wanted to bun fuck her, but I knew I had to make-up with her, too. I wasn't sure why she was mad at me, but girls don't make sense anyway. At least I was learning how to deal with them, though. They're kinda like a puzzle, a hard one with a lot of little pieces, but once you know how to put it together...

"Ohhh ... I love you, too," Julie sighed, smiling down at me as I kissed her belly button.

I slid my hands along the back of her short legs, up to her sweet butt. It wasn't as perfect as Lisa's maybe, but how would I ever know the difference? They were both awesome and I squeezed her cheeks while I swirled the tip of my tongue around her navel. I teased her with tender bites, dragging my teeth across her skin. I could smell her little girl sweat, sweet and not sour at all. She smelled like candy and her pussy had a warm, tangy aroma all its own as I kissed lower.

She spread her feet and leaned against the wall as I licked her mound. I'd put a lot of sperm in her pussy, but I didn't care. It was my stuff anyway and I wanted to love her the best way I knew how. I kissed Julie's tiny clitoris, no bigger than a pencil eraser, and pushed out my tongue to tease her cummy slit. She had her hands on my head, bending her knees and wiggling her hips, pushing her pussy against my kisses. Probably every girl likes to be licked, but maybe not. I knew Julie did, though. She liked it more than making love, maybe, or at least just as much.

"Uh-huh!" she breathed. "Kiss me. That's nice. Like that. Kiss it more."

I tilted my face upward, watching her watching me as I stiffened my tongue and pushed it inside her cummy sex. I could taste my own semen, kind of gooey and salty, but definitely flavored with a lot of Julie. Her cum was tangy, thin and oily, and the heady mixture ran down my tongue, or just dripped into my open mouth as she'd push against the pleasure. Her butt cheeks would clench and her tummy would tighten, she'd hitch a sharp breath and a glop of cum would slide towards my throat. I swallowed that stuff, too. It didn't even gross me out because Julie could see and feel me doing it, and she obviously liked it a lot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.