Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Charles withdrew his hand from Diana's panties. He lifted himself and knelt beside her, unzipped his pants and shoved them and his underwear over his hips and ass to his knees. He kicked them off his legs while he leaned down and grasped her slip and panties to peel them off her hips.

Diana groaned softly. Oh ... my ... God... ! Your cock is so big ... so long ... so beautiful...

His hard shaft sprang back up when it emerged from his underwear as he pushed them down. When her panties and slip were halfway down her thighs, he had a clear view of her crotch. He groaned deeply when he saw the soft, golden hair on her mound. She was a true blonde! It was the most beautiful thing he ever saw ... other than her face!

He finished peeling her slip and panties down her legs as he moved by her feet. When her ankles were free, she bent her knees, spread her legs and held her arms toward him as he crawled up over her. He paused to plant a soft, lingering kiss on her golden mound. You're mine now...

She wrapped her left arm around his torso and wrapped her right hand around his aching shaft to guide him to her entrance. He slowly slid his throbbing eight-inches of hard, male flesh inside her tight, slick, sweet body. This is where I belong ... I'm home...

Oh, God ... I'm sorry, big man! I lied to you ... I crave his beautiful, long cock as much as I did your awesome, thick shaft... The feelings were incredibly different. The thrill with the big man had been the feeling of such complete fullness from being stretched open so much. But Charles was longer and the ease of the deeper penetration gave her just as much of a thrill.

Ah, damn, sexy man! Your cock is deeper inside me than any other man has ever been... Her back arched and she couldn't stop from moaning. "Oh, God, YES! Oh, you feel so good inside me! Fuck me, my love! Do to me whatever you've been imagining since you first saw me!"

Good God, pretty lady ... you don't hold anything back do you? Then I won't hold back from you, either... Charles groaned as his back arched and his head fell back. "Oh, God, Diana! Your flesh feels so tight ... and slick ... and hot. I want to just stay like this inside you. I always knew it could feel like this! You belong to me—I'll never love any woman but you!"

You have a perfect body ... you were made for sex... He looked down at her and asked huskily, "I'll bet every man who's ever been inside you felt like you were made for them ... did any of them ever tell you that?"

He looked at her hotly with no apparent anger. I was made only for you ... and the big man... She said softly, "Only one other man told me that. The rest all had condoms on ... and they weren't as big, so I don't think it felt as good to them. That's why I only allowed them to take me once ... none of them were able to satisfy me. But I'll take you inside me whenever you want! I'll do whatever you want me to do ... whenever you want me ... just tell me—I'm yours! Oh, God, Charles! Just fuck me ... please!" She moaned desperately as she closed her eyes and rolled her head back and forth. I'm about to die of need for you... !

DAMN, pretty lady... He'd never known the sight and sound of a beautiful, horny woman begging him to fuck her could be so ... so ... empowering! She made him feel like such a powerful, sexy man and his lust was taking over. I'm going to fuck you senseless! I never want you to think about John Wayne ... or any of those other men ... ever again...

I'm going to keep torturing you... He pulled out of her slowly, but kept the tip of his shaft at her entrance. He barely moved his hips, rubbing on her flesh until she whimpered. He growled hotly, "Look at me, Diana. Who am I?" he asked when she opened her desire-laden eyes.

Who are you? "You're my sexy, new husband, Charles Richards!" she moaned.

He plunged deeply into her with a soft grunt, making her groan loudly. "Good. That was a good answer. And who else am I?" He pulled slowly out of her again to rub the tip of his cock on her soft, slick labia and on her sensitive clit. If you haven't figured it out yet, then I'll tell you...

She frowned in confusion—she wasn't sure what he wanted her to say! That you own my body, my heart and my soul? I've already told you that ... haven't I?

Listen up good, pretty lady! He growled between grunts as he plunged into her ... hard and deep. "I am the ... last man ... you will ever ... have inside you again! ... You are mine! ... I own you now ... body ... heart ... and soul! You ... belong ... to me! Show me how much I please you ... come for me again!" He slammed into her as she thrust back against him.

He felt her back arch as her muscles tightened on his flesh. Her head rolled upward and her mouth was open in a silent scream. He felt her throbbing on him as she moaned loudly. He kept thrusting into her as she writhed beneath him. Yes, pretty lady ... I do own your body...

Just like you own mine... He felt an orgasm coming. He bucked hard a couple times and then slammed his hips against hers. He kept his cock buried deeply inside her when he climaxed. He growled loudly through his gritted teeth and then collapsed on top of his beautiful, sexy new wife. He'd never had such intense orgasms in his life! But then, he'd never felt a woman climax while he was inside her before ... or a woman as tight as her! Except for a couple times with Sherry...

The first was on his first wedding night when he'd taken his ex-wife's virginity. Sherry had whimpered in pain and then cried—he'd been prepared for that. He'd tried everything she would let him do as foreplay to prepare her ... to help ease the pain. He'd discovered strictly by accident that she could climax if he stroked her clit. She'd gasped and her hips bucked when he'd stroked her for a couple minutes on one of the last nights of their honeymoon.

It had been her first orgasm—and it scared her. He asked her if it felt good, and she'd been embarrassed to admit that it had. That's when she'd revealed what her mother had told her. Charles had known Sherry's mother was a prude, but he had no idea that she had filled her daughter's head with such nonsense! Sherry had gone for religious and psychological counseling for a couple years but she still wouldn't have sex very often. It had seemed like he was always begging her for sex...

He'd been so busy with med school the last several years of their marriage, that Charles never noticed anything was wrong. A few months into his job with the FBI, building his skills as an observer of people's behavior, he'd finally picked up on something different about Sherry. He used his interrogation skills to finally wheedle her into a confession. He'd been shocked and had blown up at her, ranting at her until she started crying.

Then, Sherry blew up at him and screamed through her tears, "I shouldn't have to take this crap from you! He'd never treat me this way!"

Charles had grabbed her arms and shook her until she'd told him who HE was and where he lived. The address she gave him was for an apartment not far from their house in Washington that the bastard had been renting for the two of them to meet for sex. She told Charles that her lover had called her earlier that day and had asked her to come to him if she could get away.

Well, that was all he'd needed to hear! He took her and locked her in their bedroom so she couldn't get to the phone and call the bastard to warn him. The man had been almost as big as he, but the bastard was several years older and not in very good shape and Charles had rage on his side. He'd beaten the shit out of the bastard and then stuck his gun in the man's face and the wimp bastard started to cry and beg for his life. He'd derived immense satisfaction from that.

It was the first time Charles had ever used such language, but he'd cursed that bastard and his ex-wife as he'd forced the details out of him. "You lousy bastard ... what the gives you the right to be fucking my wife? How long have you been fucking her?" Five years, the bastard had squeaked. FIVE YEARS! Five fucking years...

"Do you use condoms when you fuck my wife?" No. Charles smashed his knee into the man's groin making him almost double over. Even though it went against his Catholic upbringing, Charles had always worn condoms. They'd agreed not to have children until he was out of med school and Sherry had refused to learn anything about her monthly cycle. She must've lied ... the bitch! He growled angrily, "You fucking bastard! I ought to cut your dick off!"

"When was the last time you fucked her?" Two days ago. THE BITCH! I haven't laid her in over two weeks...

"How many different ways have you fucked her?" Lots of different ways, he'd whimpered.

That was when Charles had cocked his gun and stuck it in the bastard's mouth. He said menacingly, "You nod yes or no as I name some, understand?" He'd nodded slowly. "In bed?" Yes. "On other furniture?" Yes. "The couch?" Yes. "A chair?" Yes. "A table?" Yes. "The shower?" Yes. FUCK! Was there anywhere they didn't?

"Have you fucked her from behind?" Yes. "Does she like to be on top?" Yes. "Have you put your TONGUE in her pussy?" Yes. "Have you put you COCK in her mouth?" Yes. "FUCKING BITCH!" he'd roared. The bastard flinched in terror.

He'd grabbed the man's collar tighter and said quietly, "I wouldn't flinch too hard if I were you! You might accidentally make me pull the trigger ... that wouldn't be good for you!" Charles had laughed inwardly ... the bastard never noticed that the gun wasn't even loaded!

Then he'd had the sickening thought. "I'm going to ask you a couple more questions and you'd better tell me the truth, because if I find out you lied about this, I'll come back and kill you! You understand?" The bastard had nodded—his eyes wide. "Did you ever put your nasty dick in my wife's ass?" He shook his head no very fast. "Did you try to?" A slow nod yes. "Well, at least the bitch held something back from you, too. But, I can change that!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.