Dreams Do Come True... - Cover

Dreams Do Come True...

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In April of 1956 in Los Angeles, two soul mates find each other again after 17 years and run off to Las Vegas to get married... This is the story of their hot and wild honeymoon weekend together...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Humor   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Charles had over an hour before he would have to be out of the room and it would take him only about 20 minutes to get ready. What can I do to kill some time? He decided to go out to the pool area and have a drink, enjoy the warm sunshine and relax for a half hour or so. He went to the bar near the pool and ordered a beer and then sat on a lounge chair by a table. He watched the people playing around in the pool while he sipped on his beer.

The sun was a little warmer than he expected. He sat up and removed his light suit jacket and hung it on the back of the chair. He pulled his shirt out of the waist of his pants and unbuttoned it. He let it fall open to his sides as he leaned back and relaxed again—enjoying the feeling of the warm sun on his exposed torso.

There were a couple women in lounge chairs over to the left side of the pool from where he was facing looking at him. He wasn't looking directly at them, but he'd noticed them through his left field of vision. The women kept looking at him, so he turned his head a little more to watch them closer without making it obvious he was watching them. He saw the women look down his body and they stopped in the vicinity of his crotch. Then they looked at each other as they spoke quietly—then they both looked at his crotch again.

Charles discreetly looked down. OK ... my zipper's up! So, what are you two staring at? The way he was sitting with his legs crossed at the ankles had created a noticeable bulge in the front of his pants and he clenched his jaw to stop from grinning. They're probably speculating over the size of my cock!

He almost jerked when the thought of that made his loins tingle and he could feel his shaft stirring. If you're not careful, those women are going to find out just how big you are! Diana was right ... he'd never really paid attention to how much women noticed him. He ignored them as he closed his eyes and tried to relax. Just think about your lovely, sexy new wife!

Oh, shit! That was a mistake! His cock wasn't just stirring any more ... he was getting rock hard! Just ignore it! Maybe they won't notice! He made the mistake of glancing at the two women and, sure enough ... they saw him look their way as they were eyeing his crotch. He closed his eyes again. Aw, damn it ... just keep ignoring them. Maybe they'll get the message that you're not interested! But after just a few moments, he felt the sun blocked from his face and he heard a woman's voice.

"Pardon us for approaching you, but we'd like to make you an offer. Please hear us out before you just say no. But we're really hoping you'll say yes. My friend and I think you're the sexiest man we've seen here this weekend—and you appear to have something that we've been looking for. My friend and I have a thing for men with big cocks. We were hoping you'd come up to our room and fuck both of us. We couldn't help but notice that you started getting hard and then you looked at us ... So are you interested?"

His eyes widened in shock and his cock twitched in his pants. Holy shit, ladies! That was a hell of a proposition! These were two very attractive women who looked to be in their early to mid twenties. And they think I'm the sexiest man they've seen this weekend?!! Diana must not have said that just because she's in love with me! He felt a profound sense of male ego and virility as his loins flowed with heat.

Charles raised his eyebrows at them for a moment. He grinned slowly as he said softly in his deep, sexy voice, "Well, ladies, I certainly appreciate your interest in me and I thank you for, what two days ago might've been, a very tempting offer. But I'm married ... to the woman I've been searching my whole life for and finally found last night. And my lovely new wife is giving me all the sex I need."

He flushed in embarrassment. "I got hard because I was thinking of her, not because I noticed you two. I was just hoping that you wouldn't get the wrong impression because I knew you'd been looking at me. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I love my wife ... she's all I'll ever need."

The two women looked disappointed. "We understand. We hope your wife realizes how lucky she is!"

Charles smiled softly at them. "No ... I'm the lucky one!"

The women went back to their chairs and Charles finished his beer and headed back into the lobby. Before he went to the room, he stopped by the front desk and asked one of the clerks to call the laundry service and have his suit delivered to his room as soon as possible. He showered quickly and shaved lightly while he waited for his suit to arrive.

The phone rang; it was the concierge asking for Diana. Charles explained to him that she was waiting for him to get dressed and leave the room before she returned from a salon appointment. He was going to leave the room key for her at the front desk. The concierge told him that he'd catch up with her when she came to the desk. I wonder why he needs to see her? The concierge hung up before he could ask him. Oh, well ... it must not be anything urgent!

There was a knock on the door and a woman's voice announced it was the laundry service. Charles answered the door wearing just a towel around his hips. The woman appeared to be in her mid to late forties. She raised her eyebrows at his appearance and then she ran her eyes down his body and her lips parted as she exhaled raggedly. Like what you see, lady?

She blushed when she realized what she was doing and her eyes flew back to his face. Charles grinned at her and gave her a dollar as he took his suit from her hand. "Thanks a lot ... and for bringing my suit!" he said in his deep, sexy voice. The woman blushed even more and he chuckled silently as he shut the door.

Apparently, women of all ages seemed to find him attractive and sexy! He started to feel more confident that he'd be able to keep Diana on her toes as well. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair and dressed. He looked for Diana after he dropped the key at the desk and he wondered where she might be as he strolled through the lobby. He glanced around but he didn't see her.

A couple of women looked at him appreciatively. He straightened his shoulders, tightened his abdominal muscles to emphasize his chest more and held his head up a little higher. A soft, sexy smile curved his lips under his mustache. He felt slightly egotistical as his awareness of how women paid attention to him heightened... I'm starting to enjoy this!


As soon as Diana said her name at the front desk, the clerk asked her to wait for a moment as he buzzed the concierge to let him know she was there. The concierge wanted to see her to loan her some jewelry to wear for the evening. He opened up a flat, black box in his hands.

Oh, my God! Harry Winston! There's no way... It was a matching set of jewelry—necklace, earrings and bracelet—of the flashiest diamonds she'd ever seen! She frowned at the concierge. "Oh! I couldn't possibly wear such beautiful and terribly expensive jewelry! I'd be too nervous!" I don't deserve to wear such lovely things...

"Of course you can. They're on loan from the jewelry store. I talked to the bandleader after your meeting and, when he told me what your first number was going to be, I thought it would only make sense for you to be appropriately adorned!"

She frowned again as she hesitated. "Do you really think this is a good idea?" I want my husband to notice me ... not the jewelry!

He nodded. "I trust you! And I'm sure the jewelry will only enhance your beauty. These diamonds could in no way outshine you!"

Diana smiled graciously. Just out of curiosity... "How much is this set worth?"

"It's over fifty carats worth of diamonds and it's priced at over two hundred thousand dollars."

Oh, shit ... I think I'm gonna faint! "Oh ... no. I can't possibly wear something that valuable! Are you crazy?" I'll probably get robbed in the elevator!

"I'm going to have one of the security guards escort you up to your room and wait outside for you. Then he'll escort you back down here to go meet your husband. You won't have to worry about anyone trying to attack you!"

The concierge motioned to the security guard and handed him the box. "Make sure nothing happens to these jewels or to Mrs. Richards."

The security guard was a large man who appeared to be in his early 40's ... not as handsome as Charles but reasonably good looking. And he appeared to have an honest face. Diana said good evening to the concierge and followed the security guard to the elevators. They made the ride up in silence, then they got out on the top floor and headed to her corner suite. She unlocked the door and told the man that she would probably be at least twenty minutes getting ready. He handed her the box of jewels and told her he'd be waiting right there.

Diana rushed inside, shed her clothes and put them away. She immediately went into the bathroom to turn the shower on so she could rinse quickly and run the razor over her legs and underarms to get rid of the slight stubble she could feel on them. She'd carefully pulled on a plastic shower cap so her hair wouldn't get wet and ruin her style.

It took her less than ten minutes in the shower. She got out and dried herself completely, applied some antiperspirant and deodorant and some lotion on her freshly shaved legs. She went to the dresser and got her new pair of silky, cream-colored panties and put them on and then she got the dress and shoes out of the closet.

She took the dress over to the bed to put it on. She stepped into it and fastened the halter straps around her neck with the hooks and then reached around and zipped the back up to her waist. Unlike the shorter black halter dress that the big man had bought for her, this dress did not have supporting bra cups built into it.

Her breasts were simply covered by the satiny lining and the cream colored, silky, pleated material. As she moved, her generous breasts bounced and swayed with her every movement. And the cool, soft material rubbing on the tips of her breasts kept her nipples firm—she could see them poking forward. She was practically naked under the thin material ... and it showed! She had an attack of nerves... Should I dare to go out in public like this?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.