Bear and Sunny - Second Chances - Cover

Bear and Sunny - Second Chances

Copyright© 2009 by Bearnsunny

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Micah Campbell meets an old friend at his wife's funeral. What happens next proves second chances do happen

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Time Travel   DoOver   First   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

March 27th 1981 10:00 I got a phone call. I knew Sunny had gotten pregnant shortly before her 16th birthday, but I never ask exactly when. Now I knew,

"Oh Bear, I need your help, I don't know what to do.

"Where are you baby?"

"At the SnackStop on Jefferson.

"Ok, I want you to walk a cross the street to the Diner, wash your face and order something to eat. "I'll be there as fast as I can."

I hung up and dialed Diane, Dr. J's secretary. " Is Phil busy? It's urgent."

A second later he was on the phone, "What's up Stud?" a singularly inappropriate greeting but I didn't say so.

"Phil, I have a problem I have to deal with at home and I may not be back for a few days."

"Ok Bear, can I help?"

"Thanks, but not at the moment, if it takes past Monday I may need you to make a call or two on my behalf." Hanging up I hopped in the Corvette and left. I ran in the bank and pulled $3000 dollars out of my savings account. Normally it takes about an hour and 15 minutes to get home from Blacksburg, I pulled to the diner 45 minutes later. Mike and I had talked long and hard on the drive, He had accused me once of trying to change my wish. But when he looked into my mind and saw that for me OUR long-term Happiness was a 100% HER happiness he dropped the argument.

When I walked into Diner I had a plan or rather plans. Sunny looked up at me as I sat down. "Talk to me Sunny, what can I do?"

"Don't you want to know what the problem is first?"

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is what I can do to make it better."

"I'm pregnant."

"What does Basketball boy have to say about that?"

"He said "Bummer and ask when I was going to the free clinic to "take care of the problem" then he walked away."

We spent the next four hours talking about the options. In the end she decided, reluctantly, that ending the pregnancy was the least bad choice.

Somewhere in the middle of all this the waitress stopped and ask if she could close our ticket because her shift was ending. I pulled a $100 bill from my pocket; she said they couldn't accept anything bigger than a $20. I told to just keep the change.

Even knowing she wouldn't go through with it I was heartbroken by the pain my precious Sunny was in. I told her there was no way she was going to a free clinic. I knew the doctor that my Mom's boss had been in practice with handled pregnancy terminations. We when to his office to make arrangements, they took Sunny back for an exam and a formal pregnancy test. 45 minutes later the nurse ask me to step back to the doctor's office. When I got there, Sunny was as white as a sheet,

"Are you the Father?" I took a long look at him, before I could answer Sunny did in a very soft voice, "No, he is my best friend."

"Bear, I can't do it. I can't kill this baby"

"Ok, I smiled at her, I guess we have more talking to do."

I turned to the Doctor, "I assume I can settle the bill up front?"

The Doctor gave me a long look. "Your Maggie Campbell's son, right?" I nodded "You aren't the father or family but your here." I nodded again. "No charge"

I ask Sunny to wait outside for a minute.

"I know how it works with Lawyers and privilege, is your visit with Mary protected if I don't pay for your services."

"Yes, why?"

Her parents may ask the same question you did and it might not be in her best interest if they get the same answer. I collected Sunny from the waiting room and stopped at the payphone in the building lobby. I called Peg and said I was taking her daughter out to eat. She asked if I wanted to eat with them. I told her no but I would visit later. We left the parking lot and went to the local drive-in, neither of us was hungry but I ordered a couple of chocolate milkshakes and turned to Sunny.

"Ok, are you going to tell them or am I?

She looked a little sick; "You would do that for me?"

"Sure, to tell the truth I'd rather do it.

"Why?" I have enough ... separation to do it without being scared or crying. One favor I will ask you for is this, no matter what don't say a word."

She looked at me with a little knot between her eyes, "Ok?"

I changed the subject, what are you feelings about Basketball boy?

"Steve, if I never see him again that's fine. I thought I loved him. But I didn't and he sure doesn't love me!"

We talked about more mundane things for a while. About 6:45 I cranked the car and headed for home. "Remember, not a word."

We walked in Peg and Tim were at the kitchen table. "Can we talk in Tim's den?"

We moved to the den. Sunny sat down by her mom I took a seat on the ottoman and Tim sat on the edge of his chair.

"Sunny is pregnant."

"You Son of a Bitch" Tim roared. I once heard it said that a sucker punch is when you are looking at the guy and let him hit you anyway. I was 25 years younger, a whole lot stronger and for all intents and purposes a Marine 2nd LT. I let him hit me.

"Daddy" Sunny screamed.

I looked at her, " Would you get me some ice?" I said through a split lip. She closed her mouth quickly and went to get the ice. Tim was still breathing hard; Peg was looking at me with a speculative expression. Sunny came back in and handed me some ice in a paper towel.

"What do plan to do about this Mike?

"Take care of Sunny."

"I tell you what I told her, I will do whatever she wants."

"She decided the only choice she could live with was to have the baby, so I will cover all her expenses, be there on the terms she dictates and try to be the best father I can if she wants me to be."

"Are you prepared to marry her?" Tim asked quietly."

"We haven't discussed it, that is an awfully big decision for her to make."

Sunny proceeded to break her promise; "I love him with all my heart Daddy. I want to marry him."

"There is nothing that would make me any happier Sunny, but there is an old saying: Marry in haste, repent at leisure. I don't want you to make a choice you end up regretting. You and I and your Mom and Dad need to do a lot of talking before we make that decision."

Peg still had that curious expression and for the first time since he punched me in the mouth, Tim looked at me with some measure of fondness.

"I apologize for hitting you Bear."

"I probably would do the same thing under the circumstances Sir."

I looked at Sunny; shall we go tell my folks they are going to be grandparents?

"Sure Bear"

I stopped, Sir, Ma'am, what do you want to do about the rest of the kids? " Connie will be home tomorrow morning, come over for lunch and we will tell them then.

"We started across the street. "What happened to not saying a word Sunny?" And what's the deal with wanting to marry me?

"I told the truth about loving you and wanting to marry you." she replied "Why didn't you tell them it wasn't you, Bear?"

"Because you already said you didn't want Basketball Boy in your life and it's what is best for you." "I wasn't lying, nothing would make happier than marrying you. The night before your 13th birthday I wished out loud I could spend my life with you."

"Why didn't you say anything?" I shrugged you were too young, maybe you still are; the ONLY thing that matters is what's best for you."

Sunny took my hand as we reached the door of my parents' house. We entered the house and hear the TV playing in the family room, "Hey, it's just us, I called out."

"Bear! Didn't expect to see you this weekend, Hi Sunny". They both glanced at Sunny's hand in mine.

"Is Sis around I asked?" "She is on the phone in the kitchen, She should be back in a second." About that time Stacey walked in the room.

"Hey Bear, hey Sunny, what happened to your mouth, Bear?"

"I'll explain in a minute." Everybody sat down, Sunny by me on the love seat, Queenie by Mom and Dad on the sofa. " I don't really know a good way to start."

"I'm pregnant." Sunny piped up.

After a stunned pause Dad said "Damn it Bear, you could go to jail for this!!" I squeezed Sunny's hand before she could reply.

"I know Dad, I don't think that will be an issue."

"From the looks of your mouth Tim Evert might not agree."

I smiled ruefully, "He wasn't thrilled." " For the moment at least he is keeping an open mind."

I described the events at Sunny's house, when I got to part about Tim asking if I would marry her, Sunny interjected "I said I loved Bear and wanted to marry him." I picked up the narrative again, explaining that while I loved the idea, there were a lot of details to be worked out before making that kind of decision. I reiterated that I only cared about what Sunny wanted and needed. Dad looked mollified, Mom and Queenie had that same speculative look I was growing to dread. I seemed to be cursed with smart women. I told them we would tell Connie and the others at lunch tomorrow.

I turned to Sunny and said; "well I guess I should get you home." As we stood to leave mom said, "We love you both, we'll work this out."

"We love you too I replied as we moved toward the door. The door had barely closed behind us when Sunny dropped my hand threw her arms around my neck and kissed me quite soundly. By the time she let go my ears were ringing. Wow, Sunny might be a child in the eyes of the law, but she sure as hell didn't kiss like one. When I could speak I looked at her and said, "Thank you, what was that for?"

"Because I love you, because I feel safe with you, because you love me."

"In that case, may I have another?"

"And anything else you want." I kissed her before she could say anymore; that "anything else" was a can of worms I was not opening without a long talk with Mike.

We re-crossed the street and took a seat on Sunny's front steps. "Bear, what did your dad mean about you going to jail." I explained to Sunny that in Virginia she was considered to be below the age of consent so any sexual contact between her and a man over 18 was a felony. Sunny blanched, "But..."

I told her not to worry about it. " If what I'm afraid of is true, our moms would never let that happen."

"What do you mean?"

"You have a pretty good idea when you got pregnant, right?"

"We only did it once, I know exactly when."

I could be wrong, but I suspect both our moms maybe Queenie too have it narrowed down to a week to 10 days and I was nowhere in sight then.

"Ohhh, but if that is so why didn't they say anything."

"If I had to guess, I'd say they are all trying to work out the WHY." We talked and kissed some more. Finally, I looked at my watch, it's going to be a long day tomorrow we both better get some rest. One long kiss later, I crossed the street for the last time that night.

When I got to my old room Queenie was waiting for me. Knowing what was coming I ask the question anyway, " What's up sis?"

"Why did you lie to us? The baby isn't yours."

"What are you talking about?"

"You weren't in town from New Year's till Spring break and she was dating Steve then." " I know he was pushing her to go all the way.

"Did you say anything to Mom or Dad? " No, I wanted to talk to you first."

"Technically, I didn't lie. I just didn't correct a misunderstanding. What do I have to do for you not to share this?"

"Nothing bro, if your sure you know what you are doing."

"I've never been surer in my life. Every thing I have done since I was 15 was done to make this possible. Hoping she would love ME when the time was right.

"Bear, if she doesn't she is a fool and I don't think she is a fool." Queenie closed the door behind her.

I pulled off my clothes and climbed into bed. Mike spoke up " Bear, I know you haven't called but this one is on me." "She does love you, it isn't gratitude, when Tim punched you in the mouth it was like a bomb going off in her head. If he had taken one step toward you she would have attacked him."

"So I can marry her?"

"Yes, and here's what you need to do and say." Mike spent the next 30 minutes telling me the best angle of attack. Mike "left" and I dropped into a dreamless sleep.

I awoke to a knock on the door. "Bear, can I come in?"

"Just a second mom", I sighed. I pulled on a pair of shorts. Come on in. Mom closed the door behind her and sat on the edge of the bed. I could see she was struggling with how to start.

"Mom, you can do the math right?"

"Yes Bear, I can. What I can't figure out is why?"

"Do you doubt that I love her?"

She smiled, " From the look of your lip, no I don't"

"Well I do, and I know she loves me. This all about Sunny, I know that may seem strange to you."

"No, Joseph did it for his Mary 2000 years ago"

"I hadn't thought about that Mom, but your right. The truth is I only vaguely remember NOT loving her. Pretty much everything I have done since I was 15 was done to create the best possible chance I could marry her given the chance. What have you said to Dad?"

"Nothing so far."

"Well, Please don't, I know what I am doing.""

OK, Micah."

"One more thing Mom, will you call Ron Abrams for me.

"Sure Bear" she took her leave and I headed for the shower and got dressed for the day.

When I got to the kitchen Peg was sitting there, "Good morning ma'am."

"Why did you let Tim hit you Bear?" was her reply. I didn't bother to argue,

"Because he needed to." Peg nodded, "That's what I suspected."

"And why didn't you correct him or let Sunny do it?"

"I'll handle Basketball Boy, and without bloodshed.

She nodded again, "Thank You, the idea the little weasel might think he got away with it makes my blood boil."

"I grinned evilly, "Let's just say, after I talk to him, life long celibacy will sound like an excellent idea." The looks on the Moms' faces equaled mine for evil.

"I feel like Ebenezer Scrooge", I laughed.

The evil grins turned blank,

"I have been visited by three spirits; Queenie knows how to count too."

Speak of the devil, Sis walked in rubbing her eyes. "What's up?"

Mom quickly brought her up to date.

"So, we leave the dads out of this right?"

The women all nodded. Peg asked Mom, Dad and Queenie to join us for lunch and the discussion that would surely follow.

"Hey Queenie, I have a couple of errands to run, can you join me?"

"Sure Bear, give me 20 minutes."

Twenty minutes later we were in the car heading out.

"Where we headed Bear?"

"Ring shopping Sis."

She squealed, "Bear that is SO cool!!"

We pulled into the lot at Jacob's Fine Jewelry about ten minutes later, an older lady ask if she could assist us. "I am looking for an engagement ring" I replied.

Looking at Queenie she said, "Well, Congratulations!"

"Oh, I just his sister, I'm along to help."

"Do you have anything in particular in mind Sir?"

"Something nice but not too ostentatious, I was I was thinking maybe an emerald cut diamond with some smaller side stones."

"Excellent choice, what had you planned to spend?"

"I'd like to keep it under $2500 but I can go more for the right thing."

"That should be no problem, we have a number of rings in the $1800-2200 range that you should be happy with." We followed her over to the area that housed the engagement rings, after looking at several, I found myself drawn back to one that was marked $2100. Both Queenie and the sales lady agreed that it was perfect, 7/8ths of a caret flawless white with three smaller stones on each side. I ask Queenie to slip it on; my best guess was she and Sunny were no more than a half size different. It was a perfect fit, I told the lady I would take it and reached for my wallet. She noticed my Military ID and said, "Oh, we can give you a 15% Military discount."

"Ma'am this may sound silly but I don't want to look at this ring for the next 60 years and know I got a cut-rate price. Assuming she says yes, I will accept a discount when we buy wedding bands, if that's OK."

She paused a moment, "How sweet. Honey ask for me, Sarah, when you come back and we will give you the wedding bands." I pulled out 23 $100 dollar bills, and a few minutes later we were headed home.

Lunch was Hamburgers and Hot Dogs on the grill. Mom had made baked beans. After lunch had ended Queenie took Molly to her room for a nap.

The rest of us made our way to the living room, I sat down in a kitchen chair I had brought with us and Sunny settled in my lap. I saw Connie's and Little Tim's eyebrows rise. Big Tim cleared his throat. "Uuumm"

"Sunny and I are going to be parents." I interjected. I think Sunny's presence on my lap was the only reason little Tim didn't take a swing at me. Connie looked upset as well but seemed to be focusing on Sunny not me.

"What are you going to do?" little Tim asked, with an edge in his voice.

"Get married" was Sunny's happy reply.

"Your parents, my parents, Sunny and I will probably spend the rest of the day discussing exactly what we will do. But, don't worry about your sister too much, I will see that she and the baby are well cared for no matter what." This seemed to placate Tim, but Connie seemed more unsettled. I wouldn't learn for several weeks what upset her.

"There is not much else to say at this point, kids. When more decisions are made we will fill you in." The next several hours were tiring. Marry, don't marry, marry in 2 years and marry next weekend. Tim and Peg were obviously concerned with Sunny's welfare. Sunny was pushing for a wedding soon. All the parents were concerned about finances.

Finally, I took control. " OK, I have close to $40K in savings currently, I have 2 years of ROTC scholarships left which combined with my GTA appointment and Stipend will cover all my tuition cost and a good bit of living expenses for the next two years. The National Merit Scholarship is another $10K a year for two more years. I am prepared to sign all my assets over to Sunny and execute a pre-nup that will assure her more than enough money to take good care of her and the peanut if I don't turn out to be who she thinks I am."

"As for education I have a few thoughts, while I would like Sunny to finish High School in as normal a fashion as possible, I don't know that that is a reasonable option." " The best choice maybe for her to get her GED and start College after the baby is born."

After a lot more talking we settled on the last Saturday in June for the wedding. I offered to pickup the tab, Peg would not hear of it. It would be a small affair we thought, maybe 50 people, family and friends. By now it was almost 7:00 I ask Sunny if she wanted to get something to eat.

"Sure Bear, what would you like?"

"Your company most of all, but, how about the diner."

"Sounds good to me love." We crossed the street hand in hand, I started for the 'Vette, she stopped me. "Lets take the Ford."

We hopped in the Ford and headed out. All through dinner the jewelry box was burning a hole in my pocket. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer. Knocking my spoon to the floor. I slid my hand into my pocket as I went to one knee. "Mary Grace Evert, you have been my sunshine for as long as I can remember. I can't promise that it will always be easy, but I can promise that you, the baby you are carrying and our other children will always be my first priority. Sunny, will you marry me" I opened the box.

"Oh Bear, of course I will." I slipped the ring on her finger and she graced me with another toe-curling kiss. The same waitress from yesterday was there. She came rushing over, hugging Sunny and congratulating me. The waitress insisted on paying for our meal. We left a few minutes later.

"Ready to go show off the ring Love?"

"Not just yet Bear. I want some Bear 'n Sunny time"

I laughed, "Sounds like a nudist camp, Bare 'n Sunny" I saw her shiver, "Are you too cool, should I put the top up"

"No I'm fine" I ask if she just wanted to ride for a while. She suggested we go to the duck pond at the Park District Center. Ten minutes later we parked by the pond. I had scarcely turned off the engine before I had a lapful of squirming 15-year-old girl. Before I could say a word she had her t-shirt off and was reaching back to unsnap her lacy bra.

"Whoa" I said.

Her face fell "You don't want me."

"No baby, I want you so bad it hurts. But until you turn 16 we have to be extra careful. I would just as soon not be arrested for statutory rape. Now let's get that t-shirt back on." she stayed in my lap kissing and touching for close to 45 minutes. Then it was time to get home.

My folks were still at the Evert's when we got back. We showed off the ring to oohhhs and aaahhhs, Connie still seemed reserved, but I was too happy to think about it. Finally, around 10:15 Sunny and I moved out to the porch to say good night.

"I wish I was going home with you." Sunny sighed.

"We only have a few months to wait, my love."

"A few months, I'll be 16 in a few weeks!"

"Your Dad barely has accepted the fact we did it once, that we were doing it now might be more than he could take. We really should wait for the wedding.

"And if I don't want to wait past my birthday?"

"After your birthday we have a few more options that should make the wait more "manageable". " I finally forced myself to leave, crossed the street and went to bed.

Sunday flew by, conversations about the wedding, housing and a thousand other details. Like most grooms, I was about as important to the conversation as a lamp. I was able to sneak Sunny off to the hall or porch several times for some quality smooching. The only problem with that was she tended to get a little "handy" if I wasn't careful.

I talked to Mom; she had called Ron (he was their attorney) he had agreed to squeeze me in the next morning at 7:30. I called Phil at home and let him know I would be back Monday afternoon and needed to talk. Finally, I fell in to bed and quickly dropped of to sleep.

7:30 Monday saw me sitting in Ron Abrams office laying out my plan for Basketball Boy. I wanted him to sign away all parental rights in consideration of not being prosecuted for the statutory rape and indemnification from demands for Child Support by me. Ron said he could have the paperwork ready by Thursday afternoon.

There was quite a crowd at the High School when I picked Sunny up at 2:30. Once more she did her best to make her tongue come out my ear by way of my throat, I gave as good as I got. The vice-principal walked over harrumphing about PDA. I took Sunny's hand showed him the diamond and said "Fiancée". He wasn't happy but turned and walked away. I drove Sunny home we kissed, squeezed and generally made it hard for me to drive.

Finally, I left for Blacksburg; I pulled into Phil and Alice's drive. Alice opened the door, "Hello Bear, Phil is in the study and can I fix you a drink?"

"Thank you no, Miss Alice, but I would like you to join us. We walked back and entered Phil's office "Bear!! What's up Stud?" I squeezed the bridge of my nose between thumb and forefinger.

"Stud might not be the best nickname right now. I'm getting married."

"Married, I didn't know you were seeing anybody." I told Phil and Alice the whole story; Alice started crying as I explained how much I loved Sunny. Phil had a very grave expression on his face as I finished. I was preparing my arguments when he shocked me "Micah, I have liked you from the first day I meet you and you know I have enormous respect for your intellect. But I have never respected or loved you like I do at this moment."

"Tell him Phil." I heard Alice whisper. "35 years ago Alice and I found ourselves in exactly the situation you and Sunny are in now. I understand what it means and I will do ANYTHING to help."

"Phil what I would like most is for you to be my Best Man, you and Alice have been great to me, I can't think of anyone I would rather have stand beside me when I take this next big step in my life.

"I may need a little help with Larry, all my papers are done for my classes, but he is such a tight ass about attendance I know he is going to balk at the time I need off between now and the end of classes."

"Leave Larry to me, being the chair of the department and the tenure committee has its privileges. Just hand the papers in to me and I will see that everything will be taken care of."

"Thanks Phil that will make my life much easier."

"So when do we get to meet this young lady of yours"

"Soon, I hope.

"What if Alice and I invited her up for the weekend, do you think her folks would let her come."

"I think they would probably let her Phil. This coming weekend or the next one would probably be best. Let me call her Mom and warn her in advance, but, yeah that should work ok."

I headed back to my efficiency apartment, ate a bite and fell in bed. I was up at 0500 the next morning, I ran the mile to the Rec Center, worked out for two hours and ran the mile home. I had my times for the mile down to five to five and a quarter minutes. I showered, shaved and dressed for the day.

At 8:00 I knocked on Capt. Leland's door, "Enter."

I stepped to his desk, "Good Morning, Captain!" Saluting smartly.

"At Ease cadet." "Have a seat Bear, what can I do for you."

I brought the captain up to date on my weekend, handed in my final paper for Military Sciences and let him know I was looking to free up as much time as possible for preparing for the wedding and the move. The Captain was gracious about cutting me lose from any obligations for the remainder of the term and told me he expected an invitation to the wedding. Leaving the ROTC Offices I stopped of at my typist to turn in my final drafts for my two remaining papers. April said they would be ready by 5:00; I called Phil to let him know I would drop the papers off this evening or in the morning. I called Peg to let her know about Phil's plan to call and invite Sunny to stay at their home, called a realtor in Arlington about rental properties near campus. We set an appointment for 1st thing Thursday morning so I could narrow the choices before I took Sunny to make a final decision. After a bite to eat at the apartment I headed out again to finish up 1001 details needed to go through Graduation.

Wednesday morning I stopped and picked up the papers from my typist, told her I probably would not see her again, and headed to Phil's office to drop everything off.

I got back to Mom and Dad's about 10:00 Friday morning after stopping at Ron's office to pickup the paperwork I had ask him about. I visited with Mom until it was time to pick Sunny up at school, she was VERY glad to see me, the vice-principal gave me the Evil Eye amid several whoops and hollers. I dropped Sunny off at her house and told her I would be back in a couple of hours. I found Basketball boy at the park shooting baskets. "Want to play a little One-on-One" I ask?

"Sure, play to 11?" We played for the next hour, he won all three games, but I made him work for it.

Then I braced him, "I want to talk to you about something." "Do you know who I am?"

"Your Queenie's brother, right?"

"That's, right." I walked over by the backpack I had dropped next to the court.

"But I wanted to talk about Sunny Evert."

"That Bitch,..." My fist snapped out, stopping a quarter of an inch from his face.

"You are three words away from getting your ass kicked Basketball Boy, so I would shut up and listen if I were you." " You have two choices. You can sign the papers I am about to show you or you can spend the next 10 years being Butt Fucked by large black men who will pass you around like a party favor." The idiot decided that was his cue to take a swing at me. I slipped the punch and drove my fist into his Solar Plexus, " "Should I assume you choose the asskicking?" Unable to breath he just shook his head. "Shame, I was looking forward to it." Dropping the papers in his lap I explained the documents. One was the release of Parental Rights, the second was the Immunity from Prosecution the ADA had agreed to, and the third was my Indemnification from claims of child support. When I finished BB Boy looked at me with a mixture of fear and defiance.

"So my choices are sign or fight a Statutory Rape charge."

"No, your choices are to sign or be convicted." I handed him a pen, "sign, asshole"

he signed. I gathered up the papers and turned to go. "What's in this for you" he asked. "I plan to marry her, not that it's any of your concern."

When I got back to the house Sunny and her mom were sitting at the kitchen table. "I'm going to grab a shower and get cleaned up. I thought I would steal your daughter for dinner if you don't mind?"

"Sunny is having dinner here Bear, if that's OK. I want to spend some time with my new daughter."

"That's fine with me Mom. See ya'll in a few." I headed to the shower, I was rinsing my hair when I felt a hand reach around and start rubbing my nipples as two very firm breast pressed into my back.

"Sunny, what do you think you're doing!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.