Maybe Mom Should Do It Too! - Cover

Maybe Mom Should Do It Too!

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jennifer's son has developed a habit of pleasing himself with her underwear, in places where he knows she may catch him. Out of anger and frustration at not being able to stop him, she tries something more drastic to get his attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Ryan stopped at Jennifer's door. Should he barge in as he wanted? Should he knock? Should he turn tail and run? He paused to listen for any clues as to how he should proceed. He heard nothing but silence. After a few more moments of indecision, he knocked.

"Come in," Jennifer said from the other side of the door. Ryan hesitatingly turned the knob and pushed the door open slowly. His mother was sitting up with her back against the headboard of her bed. She had the sheet pulled up to her shoulders. The room was lit, but not brightly, by her dresser lamp, as well as by a half dozen candles she had burning. "Hi Honey," she said very casually. "I was hoping you'd come."

"Hi," Ryan replied, not moving from the door.

"Come on in. It's O.K." Ryan thought that no matter what happened, very little seemed to be 'O.K.' at the moment.

"Um ... are you sure, Mom?"

"Of course Sweetheart. Don't be nervous ... come in, please."

"O.K.," Ryan said, moving slowly into the bedroom. As he moved closer to his sheet-covered mother, he saw several articles of clothing spread out in front of her on the bed. "What's tha..." He stopped when he realized that his mother had several pairs of her panties surrounding her on the bed. They were those which she had been wearing in the pictures she left for him. The only pair absent was the most recent jerk-rag she was sporting in the last pics on the disk. "Oh ... those are ... um, yea."

"It's O.K. Sweetie. Don't worry. Speaking of my panties, I assume you're here because you found my little present?" Ryan nodded his head but stared at the floor. "Did you like it?" He didn't move. "Sweetie? Did you like what I left for you?" Slowly, Ryan nodded his head slightly. "Did you? Did you really?"

"Yes, Mom," Ryan reluctantly replied as he lifted his head and looked at Jennifer. "I did. But Mom ... why are you doing this? I thought you didn't want me to do ... you know ... what I was doing."

"I know it's confusing, Ryan Honey. I'm really confused too. I ... I don't even have a good answer. I just ... once I, you know ... did it along with you ... I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. And ... about you." Jennifer looked into her son's eyes with genuine bewilderment. She knew this was a time when she should rise above her own desires and act as a parent ... a parent who knew right from wrong. But her demons told her that maybe Ryan wanted her too. And that perhaps succumbing to desires they both shared would be acceptable in some way. But in the nick of time, Jennifer's conscience won the momentary battle. She decided she would stand tall and do the right thing as a mother. She would tell Ryan she was sorry and that they had to stop now before they both did something they would regret, maybe forever.

And then for a split second, Jennifer's eyes traveled from her son's face all the way down to his feet. And in the middle, she caught sight of his crotch ... which was bulging.

"Mom ... were you going to say something else?" Ryan finally interjected after his mother stopped talking and stared, not at his face. He hadn't noticed what had caught her attention.

"You really liked the pictures, didn't you, Honey?" Ryan saw the sly grin he had witnessed in some of the images return now to her face. He also realized where her gaze was directed.

"Yea, I did, Mom."

"What did you like most?" Ryan instantly blushed. Even though he had jerked off in front of her, he struggled to tell his mother that he thought her ass was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Jennifer could tell her son wanted to speak. "It's O.K. Ryan. You can tell me anything. I swear ... anything." Her sly grin transformed into her warmest, most sincere smile. Even though Jennifer's devious, taboo-driven side was in-force, she never ceased to be his loving, caring mother. "Tell me Sweetheart. Tell Mom what you liked best."

"I liked ... I loved... ," Ryan tried to form the words, "the ... the way your butt looked ... in those panties ... the ones ... the ones you must have found under my mattress." Jennifer's naughty grin returned.

"Really?" she almost squealed in delight. "Oh Ryan, that's so sweet. Um, do you mean these?" Jennifer grasped the sheet and pulled it up over her hips. While keeping her top half covered, she revealed that she was in fact wearing the panties her son was referring to. "These?" Ryan nodded. "You like the way my butt looked in these?" He nodded again.

"A lot." To her own surprise, it was Jennifer's turn to blush.

"Well, thank you," she cooed. Jennifer rolled her hips away from Ryan as she pulled the sheet farther back, exposing more of her backside and the panties he liked so much. She heard a sound escape his mouth that indicated he approved of what he was seeing. Jennifer waited to see what her son would say or do next. While as Ryan suspected, she was feeling more bold, neither she nor he had any real notion of where they wanted this to go. In truth, both Jennifer and Ryan remained capable of fleeing at any moment. Ryan finally broke the silence.

"Mom ... can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Honey. You can ask or say anything you want."

"Well ... what are those there for?" He nodded toward the panties she had placed near the foot of her bed. She smiled her warm smile again and blushed slightly once more.

"I just ... thought you might be interested in ... you know, using one of them ... you know?" Ryan knew full well what she meant. It was one thing for his mother to have left the panties in his room for him to masturbate with. That was bad enough. But having them spread out on HER bed, with her IN the bed, with her beautiful derriere staring at him brought a whole new level of head-heart wrestling to the teen. Again, Jennifer waited for his response. "Would you like that, Sweetheart?" He gave no response, other than to look around somewhat nervously. "Ryan ... is there anything you'd like to ... do? Anything at all?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.