Maybe Mom Should Do It Too! - Cover

Maybe Mom Should Do It Too!

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jennifer's son has developed a habit of pleasing himself with her underwear, in places where he knows she may catch him. Out of anger and frustration at not being able to stop him, she tries something more drastic to get his attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Now it was Mike's turn to ponder silently. He wanted to help, whatever that meant. He hoped that at this point, helping meant assisting two people capable of making their own decisions to figure out if there was a way they could explore each other sexually. Then Mike had an idea.

"Hey ... I have a thought."

"Yea? What is it?"

"Well, it seems like what might help would be if you could check this out somehow ... see how it feels without actually doing it."

"That makes sense. But how could I do that?"

"How about fantasizing about it? You go in your room all alone. You get in bed ... naked, if I may suggest that, and you play with yourself ... maybe even using ... you know ... a dildo ... and pretending it was Ryan. That might help you envision it enough to see what it was like."

"Um ... I kind of hate to admit it. But I did that already. It was very nice. But it didn't seem real. It's a good idea, but I don't think it's enough."

"Hmm ... how about this ... what if you found someone to role play with. Have you ever done any role playing?"

"You mean, like in acting class? Or in sales training? I role played when I did those things." Jennifer grinned playfully at Mike.

"Um ... I think you know that's not what I mean. I mean ... sexual role play." He returned her playful gesture.

"Sure, now and then. Doesn't everyone? But honestly, I've never thought of role playing the mommy-son thing. Until now that would have seemed like the weirdest thing in the world."

"Well trust me ... lots and lots of people do."

"Really?"

"Yes they do."

"Oh, you know because of the Help Line thing?" Mike nodded his head.

"People call-in periodically wanting to know if it means they're perverts to have such thoughts."

"And what do you tell them?"

"I tell them that it's pretty natural for people, teens, parents even, most everybody to have a thought like that now and then. I say that when it's just an occasional fantasy, it's normal and nothing to worry about."

"Oh ... but otherwise..."

"Well, Jennifer ... I think we've already established how fucked-up we both are. We're beyond that, don't you think?"

"I guess so," she said with a smile. "So, these people role play these fantasies?"

"Yes, sometimes they do ... mommy and son, daddy and daughter. They feel guilty largely because it stirs up the emotions they think they might feel if that would actually happen. And they call because they have to talk about those feelings ... the guilt, as well as the pleasure."

"It sounds like what you're saying might actually work ... like role playing this might tell me how it could feel if it really happened."

"I think it might."

"Well, Mister Friend ... any ideas on who I might be able to role play this sick little fantasy with?" A sly grin crossed her face.

"Oh, Jennifer ... well, I don't know. I mean, I don't know anything about your ... you know ... sex life, at all."

"I don't have one." She inched closer to Mike on the couch. "But I'm thinking about starting something up."

"Well ... oh, Jennifer ... I didn't mean that I ... that we ... I wasn't trying to..."

"I know you weren't Mike. I love that you weren't using this to get me into bed. But now that it came up ... do you have any interest in..."

Jennifer put her feet on the floor and turned to face Mike. She then leaned toward him, placing one hand gently on the remainder of the bulge in his pants while putting her face next to his ear and kissing him there.

"Any interest in spending a little time with 'Mommy'?"

"Jennifer ... are you serious?"

She kissed him on the mouth and squeezed his now growing erection to indicate that she was indeed serious.

"Have you thought about me, Mike? Have you thought about me and Ryan?"

"Shit. Almost constantly."

Jennifer stood up and brought Mike up with her. She put her arms around him and he did the same to her. They kissed passionately on the mouth for the first time.

"Did you jerk off? Did you jerk off while you pictured me with my son? Did you think about me fucking him?"

"Yessss. I sure did. It was incredible. I was so turned on by it ... by you. I was hoping you'd call back and tell me you had done it. But this is better. Much better."

"Good. Come with Mommy, Sweetheart."

"Wait a minute ... is this room ... THAT private? I mean, there's big windows!"

Jennifer walked to the door, opened it and placed a standard Do Not Disturb sign on the outside handle, then closed, chained and dead-bolted it. After securing the door, she drew the curtains.

"Now it's just like any hotel room. No one will bother us."

Jennifer turned toward the bathroom, taking Mike by the hand and leading him. He still had no idea there was a bedroom on the other side.

"Come to Mommy's room, Baby... ," Jennifer cooed to her new friend.

Mike and Jennifer had one another undressed in no time. The two had quickly developed a genuine affection for each other and for that reason, they shared a desire for intimacy. At the same time, the taboo nature of the situation, plus the fact that they both knew it was a trial run for Jennifer to actually fuck her son brought a level of lust that would not have been present were they just two people alone in a hotel room for an hour.

Jennifer pulled the bedspread off the bed and climbed inside the covers, beckoning Mike to follow.

"Will you lay behind me like Ryan did?"

"Yes, Mommy," Mike replied eagerly.

"Ohhh ... I think I like the sound of that," Jennifer responded.

Mike did as Jennifer said. He remembered the account she had shared with him and he repeated Ryan's actions, rubbing her ass lovingly. He put his other hand on his erection, then stopped abruptly.

"I forgot something."

"What did you forget? We don't need the condom quite yet."

"Not that, Mom!"

Mike leapt out of bed and grabbed something from the floor. When he climbed back in, Jennifer saw that he had picked up her panties.

"My-my ... don't you pay attention? Mom likes that."

Mike put one hand on Jennifer's ass again and with the other he wrapped her panties around his cock.

"Did you ever jerk off with your mother's panties?"

"No, I really didn't. Her panties were nothing like yours, though. Neither was her ass."

Jennifer spread her cheeks as she had done for Ryan and Mike slid his hand in, quickly finding the pucker he knew she wanted him to touch.

"Oh yes Baby ... touch Mommy there ... ooohhhh yessss..."

"Does Mom like that? Mom likes me to touch her asshole?"

"You know it, Baby ... you know Mommy loves it."

Mike followed the scenario Jennifer had described, first caressing her ass, then tickling her asshole while he jerked himself. But knowing he might not be able to get erect again as quickly as Ryan had, Mike held off from cumming right away. So instead of using semen to lubricate 'Mommy's" crack, he began kissing and licking Jennifer's ass, sliding his tongue all the way to her hole.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.