Maybe Mom Should Do It Too! - Cover

Maybe Mom Should Do It Too!

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Jennifer's son has developed a habit of pleasing himself with her underwear, in places where he knows she may catch him. Out of anger and frustration at not being able to stop him, she tries something more drastic to get his attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Mom ... was it ... was that ... was what I did O.K.?" Ryan asked, very tentatively.

"Ohhh, Sweetheart," Jennifer responded, "it was really, really nice." She wanted to turn and embrace her son, but Jennifer was still unsure as to where his head was at the moment. Was he going to freak out after cumming while lying next to her, while his finger teased the hell out of her asshole? "Ryan, Sweetie ... how are you doing? How are you feeling?" Jennifer remained on her side, staring at the wall.

"I'm O.K., I guess. Are you O.K. Mom?"

"Yes I am. Sweetie, can I turn over and look at you now?"

"No! Um ... I'm not ready for that yet, Mom."

"O.K., Ryan," Jennifer said, attempting to hide her disappointment, yet wanting to take things at a pace her son could handle. "It's no problem, Honey. Whatever you want."

"Thanks," he replied. His hand had returned to caressing his mother's ass through her panties. Jennifer took this as a sign that Ryan was moving more toward continuing than toward flight. After several minutes of touching Jennifer's bottom, Ryan spoke again.

"Um, Mom?"

"What, Sweetheart?" Ryan hooked his index finger under the band of his mother's panties ... the ones he liked seeing so much on her behind.

"Well, Mom ... can I have these now?" This was not what Jennifer was expecting to hear him say.

"Really, Honey? You want the panties I'm wearing?" Ryan grunted affirmation. Immediately Jennifer thought about the fact that she had gotten so wet while wearing them. She hadn't cum, but she knew she had been very turned on and that her juices were flowing freely. Suddenly she felt a bit self-conscious about giving her panties ... her very wet panties to her son. Another minute passed while she considered his request. "Are you sure, Honey. You want these ... that I'm wearing?"

"Yes ... can I?" As she lay there thinking, Jennifer actually warmed up to the idea. She wanted to sit up and of course, to look at her son. But he had made it clear that he wasn't ready for eye contact. So, Jennifer lifted her hips off the bed and pulled her panties down to her knees. Then she paused.

"Ryan?" Another sudden realization came to Jennifer. When she removed her panties, she would be totally naked. "If I take these off, I won't have anything at all on. I'm O.K. with that. But if I'm going to get naked, are you willing to join me and take off the rest of your clothes?" She didn't know what kind of reaction she would get. Ryan said nothing, but he swung himself out of bed and did exactly as she had asked. She took the panties off the rest of the way and held them up by one finger, continuing to look away as Ryan returned to his place next to her. He eagerly took from her the panties he had been coveting.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Sweetie, what are you going to do with them?"

"Same thing. Is that O.K.?"

"Um ... sure Honey. That would be great. No problem." It hadn't dawned on Jennifer that less than ten minutes after his last ejaculation, her son would be ready to start again. Many years had passed since she was a teen herself, so she had little if any recollection of how little time it takes for a teenage boy to get his next hard-on. Jennifer's moment of pondering was broken by sounds coming from her son.

"Mmmmmmmm ... oh wowww," he whispered.

"What are you doing Sweetheart?"

"I'm uh ... I'm..." Ryan stammered.

"It's O.K. Ryan," Jennifer replied, trying to sound reassuring.

"Well, I was, rubbing your panties on my face."

"You ... really? Do you like that?" Jennifer suddenly remembered how wet her panties had been just before she removed them. And now her son was rubbing them on his face ... on his mouth, probably. Once again, Jennifer thought that turnabout was fair play. "O.K., Mister," she said playfully. "Two can play at that game. Can I have the other ones, please?" Jennifer held her hand up and waited.

It was now Ryan's turn to feel embarrassed. He had used those panties to jerk off. Then, most of his load fell down onto them when he came ... and whatever hadn't fallen there, he wiped up with them. And now, his mother wanted them back.

"Mom ... um..." She sensed his hesitation and thought it was time to exert a little 'Mom' authority.

"Now, please, Ryan." She shook her elevated hand slightly. "May I have the other panties please?" Resignedly, Ryan picked up the panties he had used minutes before and hooked them over his mother's finger. "Thank you."

Jennifer knew what she was getting. Although her son's semen was no longer warm, it was still intact, cool and very slippery to the touch of her hand as she took the panties from Ryan. She figured that if he could have her panties and hold the wet spot on his face, she should be able to do the same.

She brought the underwear close to her face and observed just how much cum was stuck there. It seemed substantial. Rather than instantly rub it all over her face, which she wanted to do, Jennifer took the opportunity a little more slowly. Losing track of what Ryan was doing behind her, she ran a finger through the semen on her panties, and then rubbed it onto her lips. She then didn't wait long to lick it off. Once in her mouth, it was instantly warm again. She moaned slightly. At that, she heard Ryan moaning as well.

Jennifer realized that Ryan had now taken the panties she had just given him and begun to masturbate again. And, he had returned his hand to her now completely bare ass. He was repeating his course ... caress cheek, trace crack, caress other cheek ... squeeze, etc. Jennifer placed her lips directly on the panties in her hand. She knew she was now kissing her son's cum. She felt herself heating up again, getting wet once more.

As Jennifer felt Ryan begin to slide his fingers into her crack again, she knew she would need more stimulation this time. While she would have liked to grab his face and bury it in her pussy (or maybe in her ass), she thought it might be too soon for that. However, she wanted more from his fingers this time. Jennifer ran her hand along the globules of cum on her panties and then stuck the fingers in her mouth. She swirled the cum around with her own saliva, then spit both back out into her hand.

Moving Ryan's hand quickly away from her ass, Jennifer slid her own hand into her crack. Between Ryan's leftover semen and her saliva, her ass was immediately very, very slippery.

"MMMMMMmmm ... that feels so good," she cooed.

"What are you doing, Mom?" Ryan inquired.

"Give me your hand, Baby. Don't stop what you're doing with the other hand. Just give me the hand that's been feeling so wonderful on my ass."

Ryan's hand easily slid between his mother's cheeks now, fully lubricated by her spit and his cum. Jennifer immediately moaned at feeling her son's slippery fingers gliding through her crack. Hearing his mother moan like that made Ryan more excited and brought his cock back to its fully stiff state.

"Oh Mom ... does that feel good?" Ryan stroked his cock with the second pair of panties while he probed his mother's ass with his wet fingers.

"It's incredible, Sweetie ... now ... just do what you were doing before ... with your fingers?" She took her son's hand and guided it to the right spot. Ryan knew what he had been doing minutes before. But he hadn't realized his mother had liked it so much. As soon as his middle finger found her now slippery asshole, he started circling it. "Ohhhh, yessssss Baby ... wowwww..." Hearing his mother enjoy his touch turned Ryan on in a way he had never experienced before.

Jennifer wasted no time in getting what she wanted next. She began pushing her son's hand, directing him to slide his finger into her butt. Ryan liked that the more he pushed it in, the more she seemed to moan. He entered her asshole by an inch or so, then withdrew to get more lubrication ... then back in, a little further each time. Every few strokes he would run his finger tips around the rim of the textured little pucker, which Jennifer also found to bring her extreme pleasure.

"Mom ... you really like that?" Ryan said with genuine surprise and delight. He had no experience in giving a woman any sort of physical pleasure before. The more his mother responded, the harder Ryan's prick became, and the harder he stroked it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.