Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake walked into a house full of naked tits and asses, a wonderful sight to come home to. His mother smiled at him as he disrobed by the door, cocking a baleful eye at him until he gathered his dirty clothes and took them to the laundry room. He returned to see Joan at the counter in nothing but an apron, chopping vegetables for a stew. He had grabbed a burger on the way home, but was still hungry.

Jake heard something outside, it sounded like a chair being knocked over and stepped to the patio door, peering out. He was shocked to see Jasmine and her mother outside. Jasmine had her hand clapped over her mouth, her eyes dancing in merriment.

Mrs. Grant was standing by an overturned chair, her mouth open in shock. Jake noticed her eyes were locked on his crotch and realized he was nude. He was so used to going sans clothing in the house now that he hadn't realized he was giving the women on the patio a show.

"Um, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company," Nancy stammered out when he opened the door.

"It's alright," Jake said, nonchalantly. "Did you want something? Mom's right here in the kitchen."

"Nancy," Judy said from behind Jake. "Jake, move out of the door so they can come in. Nancy, Jasmine, come on in. No use in standing out there in the cool night air."

Nancy began walking toward the door, almost like she was being pushed. Jake almost laughed when he realized Jasmine was indeed guiding her mother forward. Judy grabbed Nancy's hand and led her into the kitchen, where she introduced her to Joan.

Jasmine stopped in the door, glancing down at Jake's cock. "Is that thing real?" she asked.

"Nope, I ordered it from Sears and Roebuck. It's a Craftsman, guaranteed for life." Jake rolled his eyes. "Of course it's real."

"So, what's with the..." Jasmine waved her hand at all the naked people. "You guys become nudist all of a sudden?"

"Something like that, long story, I'll fill you in later. Your mom better close her mouth before she sucks a fly in."

Jasmine giggled, her mother was still in shock, and not handling it well. He eyes were trying to look anywhere but at Joan and Judy while she attempted to carry her end of the conversation.

"Isn't that the science teacher, Mrs. Weller?"

'Oops!' Jake thought, 'I hope she can and will keep her mouth shut.'

"Yeah, it's a long story, can you keep it quiet, I mean, it's nothing bad or illegal, but it could be bad for us if word got out." Jake looked her in the eye, satisfied when she nodded.

"So is this something to do with that pickup thing your Mom and Dad were discussing with Mom the other night?"

Jake nodded; he didn't know what to say for sure, as he wasn't sure how much his parents had told Nancy. "Yeah, but I'm not at liberty to say too much right now," Jake said softly.

"I thought Mom said you were a sponsor?" Jasmine remarked, wondering why Jake couldn't talk about it.

"I am, but it's not just my secret, others are involved too." He looked at Jasmine more closely. "So why did you come over here anyway?"

"Mom didn't say, but I think it has to do with you being a sponsor and me only having a 5.7." Jasmine was afraid Jake would turn her away, but she also wanted to know if he was interested.

"Well, I do need a couple of more concubines, I've got four now. Are you wanting to become one of mine, or is this all your mother's idea?" he asked. Jasmine shrugged. She looked down at Jake's cock again, noticing he was slowly growing harder.

"It looks like someone likes the idea," she said. She glanced toward her mother, seeing she was still in shock and trying to deal with what she was seeing. Jasmine reached down, her hand hidden from her mother by the island in the kitchen, and grasped Jake's cock. He stifled a groan, not making a sound as he looked her in the eye.

"You wake him up and you get to put him back to sleep," he said.

Jasmine nodded, and then glanced down at the now rapidly swelling organ in her hand.

"Doesn't that hurt a girl when you put it in?" she asked softly. Jake shrugged.

"I've had a few complain about feeling stretched, but I let them be on top the first time, that way they can control how fast we go. The second time they're usually begging me to go harder." Jasmine looked a little skeptical, but Jake just shrugged. "I'm not saying it would be that way for every one, but so far it has been."

"Jasmine, come here a minute," her mother called suddenly. Jasmine walked over to where he mother was sitting at the barstool, her eyes finally back in her head. Jake followed her over, and Nancy quickly averted her eyes.

"Young man, would you mind covering up, please? It's embarrassing." She was looking at Judy imploringly and Jake turned to go.

"Wait a minute Jake, I think we need to talk about this." Judy turned to Jasmine.

"Jasmine, would you mind going and finding the girls, they should be up in their rooms. Wait there until we call you down if you don't mind." Jasmine shrugged and headed toward the stairs. Jasmine shot Jake a smile and mouthed the word 'later' while glancing at his cock, which had shrunk back to half-mast. His shaft twitched a little at the thought and Nancy gasped.

"Judy, he's waving that thing at my daughter, please, make him stop." Her face was red, but Jake noticed her chest was also blushing, and unless he was mistaken, her nipples were poking through her bra, making small dents in her top.

"Nancy, we spoke about the nudity in our home, and you agreed with the logic behind it. What is it about Jake that bothers you so much?"

"It's that THING," Nancy said, waving in the general direction of Jake's crotch. "I mean look at it, it's so BIG!"

Jake almost laughed but the look his mother sent him cut it off. Judy walked around and stood beside Nancy, her hands on the woman's shoulders.

"Nancy, tell me the truth, is it just the fact he is nude, or is it the way you react to him that bothers you?"

"It's how it makes me feel, God, you're going to think I'm sick or something, but whenever I see it I want to ... I know it's wrong but I can't help it!!" Tears were streaming down her face. Jake wasn't sure what was going on and he felt he was somehow responsible for Nancy's pain and discomfort. Judy however, saw the root of the problem, and decided to face the issue head on.

"Are you saying that seeing his cock turns you on?" Judy asked. Nancy nodded, her eyes imploring for understanding. Jake was half her age, she shouldn't be having these thoughts about a boy his age.

"It's OK, Nancy," Judy said softly. "To be honest, I react the same way sometimes. It is a fine specimen I must say. However, since Mark is equipped much like Jake, I have an outlet for my big cock cravings."

Nancy looked shocked and Judy chuckled. "As a matter of fact, discussing it has gotten me a little worked up. Joan, would you like to come and help me molest my husband?" Joan began slipping off her apron, her hard nipples announcing her delight at the offer. Nancy looked from Joan to Judy, wiping her eyes.

"What about me?" she asked.

"What, are you asking if you can help molest my husband?" Judy looked thoughtful. "Sure, if you want to audition for a concubine slot, come on back. Actually I have a better idea. You can come back to the bedroom and join us after you've drained a load from Jake's balls." Judy turned and headed out of the room, ushering Joan ahead of her.

"Nancy, you said you were interested in being my concubine. We'll discuss Jasmine later. However, if you really want to join us, you better have Jake's cum on or in you when you join us later, understand." Nancy nodded dumbly, staring after Judy as she walked away.

Jake leaned against the counter, arms crossed. He was beginning to understand his mother's method with the older women. Some of them couldn't let go on their own, even though they wanted to. He looked Nancy over appraisingly as she blushed at his stare.

"Jake, I know I'm not some good-looking young thing, and you might not want to have sex with a fat older woman." Nancy looked at the doorway where Judy had disappeared. She turned back to Jake, clearing her throat. "Jake, I know Jasmine likes you and I think she wants to be your concubine. If I can talk her into it would you be willing to have sex with me?"

Jake felt bad for her, she thought so little of herself that she felt the need to try to use her daughter to barter for what she wanted. He shook his head, thinking fast. He needed some way to make her feel sexy, like she was desirable, and fast.

"No," he said firmly. "If Jasmine and I work out a deal, it will be between us." He looked Nancy over, willing his cock to harden. He felt the blood begin to flow as he stared at her large tits, her nipples readily apparent. They had to be hard as diamonds to show through the industrial strength bra she was wearing.

"Show them to me," he said suddenly. "Your tits, I want to see them." Nancy sighed, nodding her head. Could this virile young man really want to see her floppy tits? She stood, unfastening her blouse. She hated the roll of fat at her waist, hated the way her large DDD's sagged, even when strapped in a bra that cut notches in her shoulder. She reached behind her, struggling with the wide band of hooks, finally releasing the last one. She kept her eyes downcast as she shrugged out of the garment, dropping it to the floor.

"Jesus Christ, Mrs. Grant," Jake blurted out. "Those things are huge."

Nancy blushed, cringing as she glanced at Jake, expecting to see disgust on his face. His eyes were riveted to her breasts, while his hand stroked his hard cock. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head, 'My, is that thing big!?'. And he was hard and getting harder. He couldn't really be turned on by the sight of her tits!?

There was no denying his interest as he crossed to her, both hands reaching for her chest. He stopped, his hands hovering over one tit, looking her in the eye.

"May I?" he asked, almost reverently. Nancy nodded shyly, her eyes going to his cock. She wanted it bad; would he let her? Oh god she hoped so, and his dad was as big! The thought of having two of those huge things on display made her cunt all squishy. She would die of happiness if those two would just fuck her all the time.

She moaned as Jake lifted one of her breasts, his hand playing across the large nipple. She hated her nipples, they were so big. She felt a shock go through her as Jake suddenly latched onto one of them, sucking it into his mouth. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own, wrapping her smooth fingers around his twitching shaft, stroking lovingly.

Jake was in awe, he had never seen tits this big in his life. Her aureoles were large, almost as big as the palm of his hand, and the nipples stuck out at least an inch, if not more. They were as big around as his thumb and looked like they were made to suck on. He lowered his head to test his theory, his groan as she wrapped her hand around his cock was lost in the vastness of the flesh he was manhandling.

"You like my tits Jake?" Nancy asked breathlessly. God the boy's mouth was driving her nuts. His muffled 'Unh Hunh' shot thrills straight to her already soppy cunt. There was no doubt about his interest, and for the first time in a long time, Nancy found herself feeling sexy. If she could get this thing hard, she could do anything, she thought to herself.

Jake heard her sighs turn to groans, and his nose caught the odor of a woman aroused. Time to take it to the next level, he thought. Pulling away he reached for Nancy's waist. She stood, helping him, their hands getting in each other's way as she stripped her skirt and underwear to the floor. Jake turned her, leaning her over the counter so her large tits hung like huge sacks, her nipples pointed at the floor.

Stepping behind her ample bottom he grabbed his cock, sliding it between her cheeks and finding her wet core. He pushed in gently, finding her surprisingly tight. There was plenty of lubrication, but it felt like no one had breached this gate in quite a while. Nancy groaned as he shoved in, gaining a little at a time.

"Oh Fuck!! I forgot how good a big cock feels!" Nancy said, as he slipped into her. Jake grunted, pushing the last several inches in. He reached around her, grabbed a large nipple in each hand and went to town. Jake didn't take it easy on her; he figured she had enough padding to handle a rough fuck. He was right.

Nancy was in heaven. Jake was pulling on her nipples, using them roughly which sent shockwaves directly to her cunt. There they mingled with the pounding pleasure of her core; she could feel the pleasure building with each stroke of the large cock ramming into her. She knew she was going to be sore tomorrow, and blushed as she realized she was looking forward to the feeling.

She heard a voice encouraging Jake to fuck her harder, and realized it was her own. My God, the boy was pounding her like a jackhammer; she could feel their snug fit and knew he wouldn't last long. She wasn't there yet, but was enjoying the feelings he was reawakening in her, feelings she had long repressed. And she had another large cock that was going to use her tonight. The thought had her closer than she realized, her hand sought her clit, slipping between her ample thighs.

Jake was close, he was surprised a woman as big as Nancy could be this tight. Somehow he had imagined she would be loose, her pussy as big as the rest of her. He gritted his teeth; he was close. He pictured those big tits that overflowed his grasping hands and knew what he wanted to do.

"OH FUCK NANCY!!!" he cried out, "I want to come on your tits! I want to shoot my spunk all over your giant tits!!" Nancy grunted out her agreement and he pulled out. She moved with shocking agility for a large woman, kneeling before Jake and placing his cock between her tits. Jake had never had a titty fuck, he'd seen them on the internet, but this was a new experience. Nancy wrapped her tits around his cock, watching as Jake pumped his large organ into the soft mounds of flesh.

With a groan Jake erupted, his cum shooting onto Nancy's chin and neck, dripping down onto her tits. Jake kept pumping, smearing his spend in the valley of her chest. His hips finally stopped and Nancy dropped her tits, revealing his shrinking cock covered in his own come. Without being told she leaned forward, using her tongue to clean him, making sure to get every drop.

They stood like that for a moment, Nancy nuzzling Jake's cock as she felt his muscular legs twitch. She felt pride that she had caused a young man like him to be overcome with lust.

How many women her age could say they'd had a young stud like him? Her knees began to hurt from the hardwood floor and she shifted. Jake stepped away, his cock twitching a little and offered her his hand.

Jake helped her to her feet, guiding her to the doorway. He pointed out his parent's door on the other side of the living room; slapping her on the ass and sending her own the way. Jake smiled as the woman didn't even knock, just opened the door and walked right in. From the sounds that the closing door cut off, they had started without her. Jake was pretty sure she would hold her own.

Jake turned, glancing up the stairs. He was shocked to see Jasmine standing there, tears on her face. Jake put his foot on the bottom step and she turned and ran away. With a curse he bounded up the steps, seeing her disappear into Bonnie's room. He walked quickly down the hall, stopping at the open door. Jasmine was in Bonnie's arms, bawling while his sister gave him a confused look.

"Mom had me take Nancy for a test drive," he said, shrugging his shoulders. Bonnie nodded, knowing that if Jasmine couldn't handle this, she probably wouldn't fit in as a concubine.

"Jas, what's wrong," she asked, motioning Jake out of the room. He turned, stopping when he heard the girl's sobbed reply.

"Mom knew I liked him and she just had to get to him first, and your mom helped, she sent me up here so Mom could fuck Jake. Now she's his concubine and he won't want me."

"Jasmine, stop this shit right now!!" Jake's voice cut like a knife and he saw Jasmine tense. "If you want me as your sponsor, you have to get used to me doing what I want, not what you want. A concubine is a slave; she has no say in anything, especially who her sponsor, her master, fucks!" He looked into her shocked face; she had turned to face him, looking a little fearful. "Now, about your mother, I will explain, but only because you don't know the rules yet. I did not and have no plans to claim her as a concubine. Yes I fucked her, and I may fuck her in the future, that is not your concern. I would like to have you as a concubine, but not if you are going to be jealous. I will not put up with that, is that understood?" Jasmine nodded, almost fearfully.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.