Inviting a Pickup - Cover

Inviting a Pickup

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jake and his family attempt to get the attention of the Confederacy by putting together a prepack. Come along for the ride as Jake learns a little about life, and about himself. The story is complete and I will be posting chapters over the next week or two as they complete the editing process. Story codes apply to the complete story and will not be found in all chapters.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Needles   Military  

Jake returned to school Monday with a smile on his face. Kimmy had shown up Sunday morning, all her personal belongings in two boxes. She fit right in; she had spent most of her free time with the Whitman's anyway. Jake had shared his bed with three very willing women, and Kimmy had shown off her deep throat skills for his sisters.

Bonnie had been inspired and after a half an hour of trying, which was pure torture for Jake, she finally succeeded. She was unable to hold it as long as Kimmy, but now that she learned it was possible, she would just get better.

Della, on the other hand, found another way to overcome her gag reflex. After watching Jake stroke in and out of Kimmy's throat while she knelt before him, she had an idea. Della had knelt down and asked Jake to try with her. When she gagged he backed off. She leaned toward him and placed his hands on the back of her head. Jake caught on to what she wanted him to do and asked if she was sure. She nodded and he force fed her his cock. He finally got it all down her throat, and she grinned in triumph when he pulled out. Her make up was streaked with tears and saliva dripped from her chin, but she was happy.

Della liked her sex rough, and having Jake force his cock down her throat was a turn on. She even had a small orgasm while he was doing it, without any other stimulation. Jake was fucked out by Sunday night, and fell asleep while the girls sat on the bed talking. He woke in the morning; both hands filled with tit flesh, and decided that life was good.

By the time Chemistry class rolled around Monday he had meet up with Lana, and told her to be ready for her date at 8:00 AM on Saturday. He had also received a scorching thank you kiss from Kathy, who had read the book he had found for her from cover to cover over the weekend.

Jake sat down in the front row, waiting as the others filed in and took their seats. He counted heads, seeing there was an odd number in the class. He felt relieved, knowing in the past Mrs. Weller had let him work on his own in the lab. He was a stickler for proper lab protocol, and it irritated him when sloppy partners started cutting corners.

Mrs. Weller entered moments before the bell rang and Jake observed she had her lab coat fully buttoned. He couldn't tell if she was wearing a shirt underneath, but nothing showed in the v exposed by the lapel of the jacket. She covered the material in the first chapter, basically a review of last year and a reminder of lab protocol and safety.

When she called for lab partners, everyone had paired up except him.

"Don't worry Jake," she said with a smile, "I'll be your partner until either someone drops the class, or someone transfers in."

With fifteen minutes left in class, she led them into the lab, where she assigned tables to everyone. Jake was assigned a table by himself; he was surprised to see it was the one he had used last year. When the bell rang the rest of the students rushed for the hall and Jake followed more slowly. When Mrs. Weller called his name he turned to see what see wanted.

"Jake, can you stop by after school, there's something I want to discuss with you." Jake assented, saying he would have to let his sisters know he would be late meeting them in the parking lot.

Jake would have dozed off in history, but one of the cheerleaders he hadn't hooked up with yet was sitting in front of him. She had removed her underwear at some point and kept leaning forward to talk to the girl in front of her, raising her butt up off the chair. Her short skirt, really nothing more than a wide band of cloth, would hike up every time she did so.

Jake was getting a show, her shaved pussy lips squeezing out between her thighs. It at least kept him awake. After class he thanked her for the show, getting a smile that let him know it was definitely intentional.

Gym class was even better as the Coach instructed them to stretch out and then run laps. Choosing a partner to stretch with could have been the hardest part until Tara Hardy, another of the girls he had hooked up with over the summer came trotting up. Tara pulled him onto the grass, smiling as she sat down. Jake could see up the leg of her running shorts as he helped her stretch, and it was obvious she wasn't wearing underwear either.

Later, while jogging around the track she asked him why he hadn't called her after their last date. Jake explained that she had come to him, and had made it clear she just wanted to find out if he was as good and as big as rumor said. Jake had satisfied her curiosity, and she had left happy. He figured that was the end of it. Tara pouted for a minute then cheered up.

"So, are you saying you wouldn't be opposed to hooking up again sometime?" she asked.

"Just so you understand it's just a hook up; I'm not looking for a girlfriend or anything resembling it." Tara nodded.

"Friends with benefits then?" she hinted. When Jake smiled and nodded she seemed satisfied. Stretching out after the run was interesting, as she kept shifting around so he would get a good look. He had to wait until his hardon had subsided before hitting the showers.

He rushed to his car, telling the three girls waiting there that he had to meet with Mrs. Weller. He jogged down the hall to the chemistry room, entering to find the teacher pacing back and forth in front of the blackboard. Jake nodded to her and she walked past him, checked the hall and then closed the door.

"Jake, I want to ask you a personal question. I hope you don't feel put upon to answer, but you're the closest thing I have to a friend." Jake thought she was nearly in tears, but nodded for her to go on. "Do you think that I am a nice looking woman," she asked suddenly, rounding on him.

Jake nodded; his face broke into a grin. "Yes I do, and I appreciated the show you gave me last week, it was intentional wasn't it." His teacher nodded, drawing a breath and blowing it out through pursed lips.

"Yes, it was, you didn't say anything at the time, and well ... It's just that ever since my husband got picked up, I've been feeling a little, well, ugly. I was there you know and he refused to take me." She was crying now but when Jake went to approach her she held up a hand, stopping him. "Hear me out please Jake; I need to get this off my chest." Jake nodded and waited while she collected her thoughts.

"He simply looked at me and said goodbye. He found a couple of teenagers and when he passed the table where I sat I asked him why. He looked at me and said it was because I wasn't sexy enough." She shook her head, tears filling her eyes and cascading down her cheeks. She suddenly tore her coat open, dropping it off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. "Do I look sexy to you?" she asked imploringly.

Jake drank in the display before him; she had a firm hard body, small tits sitting high on her chest. Her limbs were long and lean and her stomach flat with just a hint of muscle rippling under the skin. Jake felt his cock swelling and started to answer her. He thought of several things to say, but all sounded trite and practiced. The woman before him needed to know she still turned a man on. Jake reached down to adjust his hardening cock and had a flash of inspiration.

He unfastened his pants, tugging them and his boxers down and let his cock spring free. The sight of the hard organ caused Mrs. Weller to gasp, and she appeared to be reaching for him before she pulled her hand back like it had been burned.

"Oh Jake, did I do that?" When he nodded she smiled, her eyes twinkling. "Jake, I'd love to take care of that for you, but if we were caught it would mean my job. I know you're legally an adult now, but we can't do anything while on school grounds."

Jake nodded his understanding, glancing toward the door. "Your right, we should cover up," Mrs. Weller said as she closed her coat, fastening the buttons one by one. Jake stuffed his turgid cock back in his pants with some difficulty, thinking as he did so.

"Mrs. Weller," he began.

"Call me Joan," she said, "we've seen each other naked and I think you've earned that right. Just don't do it in class."

"Joan, what are you doing after school?" he asked.

"Well, I have to go over tomorrow's lesson plans, but other than that I'm free." She looked at Jake expectantly.

"Could you come to my house when you're done, there's someone I would like you to meet." Jake saw her crestfallen look and went on hurriedly.

"Don't get the wrong idea, after you've met them I have every intention of taking you to my room and fucking your brains out, if that's what you want. However, this person has expressed an interest in you, and I would like to at least introduce you."

"All right, well, if you're sure they would want to meet me on such short notice." Jake shrugged. He gave her his phone number, telling her to call before coming over and he would make sure it was OK. Returning to his car he got in, the girls were still waiting and climbed in also and they headed home. The girls were full of questions but he put them off, telling them he only wanted to have to tell the story once.

Upon arriving home Jake reminded the girls of the dress code, and they laughed while stripping off. Jake joined them, finding his parents in the living room, already naked. Judy told them all she had bought some extra large long t-shirts and put them by the door so that they would have something to slip on if someone arrived unexpectedly.

Jake sat down with his parents and concubines and told the story of what had happened in the science room. Once he was done he asked if his parents had a problem with her coming over tonight.

"Jake, are you considering her for one of your concubines, or as a prospect for one of us?" his mother asked.

Jake shrugged, he wasn't sure, and explained that. While he found her attractive, and it would be no great chore fucking her, he wasn't sure if he wanted her for a concubine. He said so and added that since his dad had expressed an interest in her, he thought they could talk with her and see what happened.

"I also promised her that I would take her upstairs afterwards and fuck her brains out if she wanted me to!" He said with a grin. "She's kind of feeling a little ugly right now, having been rejected by her husband. My reaction perked her up a little, although I didn't tell her that she would basically be auditioning for a slot with one of us tonight."

"That's probably for the best Jake; she'll be more natural if she thinks this is just about whether or not she has what it takes to attract a man." His mother looked thoughtful, studying the two men. "Would you guys feel weird double teaming someone?"

"What?" Jake and Mark said in unison. "Jeez Mom, I'm not sure she would be into something like that," Jake added.

"If she wants out of here she will," Judy said. "But I had someone else in mind. One of my friends approached me today. Her husband was picked up and gave her the opportunity to go. She didn't, refusing to do what he asked. She claims she has wised up now and is willing to do anything to get a ride out of here. She raised three kids, all of whom are away at college, and they all turned out alright. She is also smart enough to figure out that I had to have gotten a high enough score to take some concubines."

"She also said that she figured you two had, and maybe even Della. She thought Della was smart enough, but too kind hearted." Judy looked from Jake to Mark. "I didn't admit to anything really, but I like her and told her I would do what I could if she proved she was serious. She asked what she had to do, and I thought of the hardest thing I could make her do. I figure that if she's willing to let you two double team her, she'll do anything." Judy shrugged, figuring she had explained her position on the matter.

"So, are you talking like one of us fucking her while she blows the other, or one in her ass and one in her cunt?" Mark asked.

"The latter," Judy said. "And she has to let you both come in her mouth. I did tell her to clean herself out as she would probably be getting fucked in the ass tonight."

"Shit, and now I invited Joan, that's Mrs. Weller over tonight. Well, when she calls I'll reschedule." Jack looked at the clock, he was expecting her call at anytime, and how long could it take to go over a lesson plan anyway.

"Jake, don't do that. My friend won't be here until 9 o'clock, so we have time for a little chat with your teacher first. If what happens afterward bothers her, then she's not going to fit in around here. We want people who will do as we say and not cause any problems."

Joan Weller called five minutes later, saying she was two blocks away. The girls scrambled for the shirts until they noticed Jake and his parents shaking their heads. Somewhat subdued they sat back down.

"You don't need to put anything on, let's see how she reacts," Jake said, getting a nod of approval from his mother. He sent Kimmy, who Mrs. Weller didn't know, to answer the door. They overheard a brief conversation, not well enough to hear individual words, before Kimmy led a nervous Mrs. Weller into the room.

"Joan," Judy said, standing up and taking the startled woman's hand. "Jake told us about what happened to you and about your conversation today." She led the woman over and sat her on the couch. "Does nudity bother you? If so we can put something on, but this is the normal dress code for our house."

"Uhm, no, not really I guess. I must say I am kind of surprised." She looked over at Jake, the question plain in her eyes. She trusted him, but wasn't too sure about what was going on.

"Joan, I know you're feeling a little inadequate right now, but I thought that several more opinions, besides that of a horny high school senior, might help you out. If you don't mind, could you show my family what you showed me this afternoon." Joan looked around nervously, not sure about what to do. She finally shrugged, standing up to begin removing her blouse.

She stood and disrobed while Jake smiled at her encouragingly. She noticed that he was limp when she entered the room, although he was surrounded by beautiful naked women. However, as she began to undress his cock began to twitch, growing both thicker and longer. She glanced at Mark's lap and noticed the same thing about him. She was feeling a little better about herself and stood up straight, the change doing wonders for her figure.

Judy stood and walked around her, her gaze appraising her frankly. "Well, you definitely get the "thumbs up" from the guys," she said, gesturing to their erections. "Jake said your husband claimed you just weren't sexy enough for him. I don't see anything wrong with your body, it's nice and firm and well proportioned. Joan, do you know what really makes a woman sexy?, and I'll give you a hint, it's not these," she hefted her own breasts, "or this," she added, clapping her hands to her own ass.

Joan looked puzzled as Judy stopped in front of her. She finally shook her head, her eyes dropping to the floor in front of her. She wasn't sure where this was headed and was suddenly feeling quite exposed. Her arm crossed her chest, hiding it while the other hand drifted toward her sex, trying to cover her nudity.

"Relax, we're not being critical, I just want to make a point that will help you. Jake, get your laptop and hook it into the TV. I think even the girls will benefit from this little lesson." Jake headed of to do as his mom said, his erection leading the way.

"Joan, I want you to picture Mrs. Hall, the English teacher. You know who I'm referring to." Joan nodded and Judy went ahead. "Do you think she is sexy?" Joan shook her head emphatically while the girls all made faces. Mrs. Hall was a real bitch, the one teacher even Jake couldn't get along with.

"What is it about her that makes her so ugly?" Judy asked. "Picture her face, is it misshapen, or is her nose too big, her eyes too small? What about her body, have you ever noticed that she has a very firm and fit body? I didn't think so, but she does. She's got a large chest, larger than mine but they don't sag a bit. She's got the perfect hourglass figure, and an ass you could crack an egg on."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.