The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Sherry enjoyed the time off from her dance company. It had been a very long time since she had been able to be with her parents and Amy for more than a few days and she treasured every moment that they were together. On the spur of the moment, John decided to celebrate the graduations with a cruise up the Alaskan coastline. They all flew to Vancouver and then spent the next twelve days being pampered in one of the premier cabins on the ship. Shortly after their arrival on board, Cindy mentioned that she was not feeling well and chose to remain in the cabin while the others enjoyed the scenery. After three days of feeling "blah" she went to see the ship's doctor. Together, they decided that she probably had the flu or some innocent bug, and chose not to investigate further. That satisfied Cindy enough that she put on a "game face" and tried to participate in her family's activities. By the end of the cruise, she had even convinced herself that she felt much better. One week after their return, Sherry had returned to the dance company to prepare the rehearsals for next season's performances. Cindy admitted finally that she really was not feeling any better so Amy picked up the slack and allowed Cindy to remain in her bed to regain her strength. Another week passed and Cindy felt no improvement so at John's insistence, Amy took Cindy to her doctor. After a brief exam, she was sent to the lab for tests and then, following the results of those tests, she was sent back to the lab for more tests. Cindy's doctor called and asked to see her in her office the following morning. She was encouraged to bring John with her.

At nine o'clock the next morning, John and Cindy sat in her doctor's office as the physician explained her findings. They were joined by another physician whom Cindy had never met before. He was introduced as the senior surgeon at the hospitable at which Cindy's doctor was admitted to practice. As gently as she could say it, the doctor told Cindy that she had liver and kidney cancer involving both kidneys and the majority of her liver, and that there were also indications that it had spread into her intestines. Because of the extent of the cancers into multiple organs, and the severity of damage to those organs, Cindy was not eligible to be listed on the transplant waiting list. The surgeon explained that he would have been able to do surgery if only one of the organs had been affected, but the massive spread within her abdomen made such surgery impossible.

Cindy's doctor felt that the cancers would take Cindy within four weeks, and the surgeon strongly suggested that she may not even have that much time. They went on to explain hospice care and what they should expect and anticipate, but Cindy had stopped "hearing" long before that time.

Upon hearing the news, Sherry immediately returned to be at her mother's side. John went to his office each day, but could not perform effectively so the company graciously told him to take as much time off as he needed. Amy assumed direction and control of the household, performing most of the routine chores herself and only asking for Sherry's help when absolutely necessary. Two weeks after her diagnosis, Cindy was admitted to the hospital for the last time, passing three days later without having opened her eyes again.

Cindy had always been a strong advocate for education and had actively supported whatever activities the girls had. She was well known by the other parents in the girl's class and attendance at the services for her was quite high. Many. many well wishers, friends, and acquaintances offered food, services, and condolences. But as most families do, John, Sherry and Amy adjusted to life without Cindy. After a few weeks, Sherry became restless and realized that she needed to get on with her life and back to her career. John also returned to work with a new fervor, determined to excel again. Amy stayed at home, maintaining the household in which she had so confidently assumed control.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.