The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Amy continued to go on dates with young men in her school, and for appearances sake, allowed some of them some liberties with her body as well. On very rare occasions, she permitted her date to put his hand into her panties and awkwardly finger her to climax, but she refused to allow any boy to remove her panties. She recognized the sexual needs of the boys and for some, she performed oral sex, but refused to swallow the ejaculate. The result was that any talk about Amy among the boys inevitably suggested that she was not a very sexually exciting date. That was perfectly fine with her. She continued to "confess" to Cindy and John after her dates, describing to them both precisely what her date had done and what she had done in return. She would demonstrate his actions on Cindy as John repeated them on her. Depending upon in which bed John was sleeping that evening, the other would receive the benefits of pretending that Amy had given in to her date, or that he had simply overrode her objections. Many times, John's role playing involved being the boy who wouldn't take no for an answer and the response from Amy or Cindy was usually higher than normal. One night, in the fall of her senior year, Amy had gone to a Homecoming Bonfire with one of the football players. Later, he had driven her to an isolated park in the city and had become extremely aggressive, refusing to accept her answers. At one point, he managed to tear her blouse and break the clasp on her bra. She had no idea why she had worn that particular bar that night. Sure, it was sexy and made her look good, but it was also one of the flimsiest that she owned. Regardless, it was in shreds after he grabbed her and tore it away. He paused to admire her breasts because he had not imagined them to be as large on her small body as they actually were. When she told him to stop and take her home, he pulled her closer, grabbing her breasts in both hands and milking them like a farmer does a cow. He pushed her backward in the seat and roughly shoved his hand in between their bodies trying to unbutton her jeans. Amy used his concentration to her advantage, leaning closer to his head and impulsively biting his ear violently. He screamed in pain and sat up, grabbing his ear. Amy grabbed the car keys, threw them out his side window and then scampered out her door, running quickly to the road and stopping the next motorist who came along. When Amy arrived home, it was apparent to both John and Cindy that something unusual had taken place, and in the safety of the house, Amy related how aggressive her date had been and how it had excited her immensely. When her "confession" got to the part about being pushed back in the seat, John pushed her down onto the sofa, quickly pay next to her, unbuttoning her blue jeans and harshly pulling them to her ankles and then immediately rolling on top of her, entering her, and fucking her aggressively until they both climaxed in a series of grunts and groans. Fifteen minutes later, he accepted Cindy's challenge that "no boy could ever do that to me" and repeated his actions, fucking her even harder and longer than he had Amy.

As her schooling progressed, the question was raised about college. Amy was a good student, not exceptional, but in the upper third of her class and certainly worthy of notice. Her extracurricular and community work levels would please any college admissions counselor. But in the fall of her senior year, the sale of her former family home had been completed, with the judge awarding all assets to Amy. In addition, the life insurance policy that her mother's company had on each of them added another modest amount to her account. Finally, a lawsuit that John had asked his attorney to file on behalf of Amy against her mother's former employer for allowing employees to consume drugs and alcohol on the company premises was settled out of court, adding a very significant sum to her financial well being. On her eighteenth birthday, Amy would have under her control almost two million dollars, after taxes and attorney's fees. Her argument against going to college was that she loved John and Amy and could see not purpose in spending four years away from them when all she ever wanted to do was spend the rest of her life with them. It washed to argue the point.

For her eighteenth birthday celebration, John, Cindy, and Amy flew to Rome to spend a week with Sherry as her company performed in a ballet there. Sherry's steady role was minor, but she was asked to be understudy for one of the leading women, which she proudly did. Upon the arrival of her family, the troop director allowed Sherry a week's vacation to tour Italy with them. Sherry confided to them that she had not had sex with a man since the last time she had visited home, since virtually all of the unmarried men in her dance company were gay. John happily remedied her frustrations, several times each day that they vacationed. He had forgotten how tight she was, and with her dancing and conditioning, her muscular control enabled her to milk him without him even moving inside her. She laughed after he came that time, teasing him that she had finally been able to teach him something. For his part, John was astonished. He had no idea that such a thing was even possible. Two hours later, with Sherry on top of him for a change, she repeated her talent, milking John's testicles until they had nothing more to give.

John obtained the scholastic records from Sherry's New York training facility and then negotiated with the local high school to accept her credits and allow her to graduate with her original class. Both Amy and Sherry were thrilled with the opportunity to be able to graduate together. When the word spread around the school, it caused quite a stir because Sherry's dance experiences had been well chronicled in the local newspaper over the last three years. It certainly wasn't that anyone had forgotten Sherry, quite the contrary. Most of her classmates viewed it as being visited by a movie star. She and Amy spent many hours on the phone trying to decide which boy would be selected as her graduation escort and dance date. Once her date had been selected from the dozen that had been pestering Amy for her recommendation, the two girls had to confer as to just how far they should allow their dates to go after the graduation dance. Should they present their dates with what each boy assumed would be the virginity of two of the coldest girls in the class, or should they keep their panties on and maintain their innocence. It was a question for the family, and in a lighter moment, Amy broached the subject at dinner one evening. The response was almost rehearsed, except it would never have been. Both Cindy and John strongly believed that the girls should have sex with their dates that night, first because they had never had sex with anyone other than John and second because hit would provide months and months of more erotic fantasies for all of them.

Each year at this particular high school, as well as many others around the city, the graduating class had the option to choose cap and gown or tuxedos and long white dresses. The choice was by popular vote of the students, and was binding on all graduates for that year. This class opted for the formal wear and while many of the girls simply bought white "prom style" dresses, Amy and Sherry went to New York City and purchased absolutely gorgeous white on white long silk dresses, Amy's with a single strap over her right shoulder and Sherry's strapless. These dresses had a distinct oriental flair to them, narrow throughout the legs, form fitting through the waist and bust. Through some connections that Sherry had with her dance team, the designer and photographer collaborated with the editors of a women's fashion magazine, shooting the cover for a feature that included both girls in their graduation dresses. That issue of the magazine appeared in the mailboxes of some of the students homes, usually addressed to their mothers, two weeks before graduation. First Sherry's arrival as a star had set off the enthusiasm of the class somewhat. Now the two girls are the cover girls on the most popular women's fashion magazine. The telephone at the Adam's house was ringing continuously both from well wishers as well as classmates and their moms wanting fashion advice.

The photographer had exceptional skills in the positioning of the two girls for the photograph so that each would be shown in the most flattering pose. He had Sherry stand in such a way that the light enhanced what little chest she actually had yet he moved Amy so that a selected spot was aimed to expand and highlight her cleavage. Amy's breasts seemed to be flowing out of the top of her gown. Coupled with her natural beauty, and the gracefulness of the dress, she was without a doubt, the most erotic model to be included on the cover of that magazine in many months.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.