The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Christmas was a struggle for Amy as she mourned the loss of her younger brother. John and Cindy tried to brighten everyone's spirits by suggesting a week at a ski lodge. Just getting away anywhere was bound to help Amy's spirit so Cindy made reservations for Northern New Hampshire and off they went for a week in the snow. Each chalet featured a large private hot tub that was protected from prying eyes by a privacy fence. The first night, after they had settled in, John suggested that they all sit in the hot tub, as they had the first night last spring. This was the first time that they had all been naked together since that trip. Cindy noticed and commented about how much sexier both girls were and how their bodies had developed in the last eighth or nine months. Sherry was no longer a 28AA, her breasts having grown into a very full 30A, about the size of one half of a large orange. Her bush too had filled in, from the tiny arrow head shaped patch above her clit to a more modest bush of very fine light brown hair covering her entire mound but fine enough to clearly see her labia.

Likewise, Amy had also developed. Her large deep red areolas were in stark contrast to her snow white skin. On her tiny frame, her 32C bust line seemed much larger than the numbers showed. Her hips had rounded nicely and the triangled bush was larger as well, staying as a triangle and within the crease of her leg joint, but very full, coal black and, to John's continued pleasure, very soft. Amy's breasts were actually not much larger than a tea cup and when not confined to her bra, have a natural shape that suggests a shape more like a paper cup than a melon. And to top off all of these charms, she was still as erotically sexy as anyone John had ever seen. Privately he knew that he became harder and longer, and came more often with Amy than he did with either Sherry or Cindy.

John was still spending most nights in bed with his wife but averaged one night per week with each girl, sometimes more. He seldom traveled overnight for business and found that his entire department was more successful when he allowed them the freedom to work independently. His boss was pleased with the results and John was pleased with his additional nights at home with his ''girls". Sherry and Amy both led very active social lives with their classmates, and each had dated an assortment of young men throughout their first year in high school. Just as John had predicted, they were able to keep better control over the roaming hands of their ever horny dates, limiting them to whatever level of activity they chose, rather than the guys. If they did choose to allow the young man some liberties with their body, they made it a point to let John and Cindy know all the details. John had discovered that Cindy became highly aroused when she heard the girls describing the sex play that they had with their dates. On a typical date night, the first girl home might "confess" what she and her date had done, only to have John repeat those activities with her and carry them to a mutually enjoyable conclusion, and then turn around and do the same thing to Cindy as she fantasized her place as a teen once again. If it happened that both girls had actions to "confess", John's workout with Cindy sometimes had to be postponed until later in the night.

John never forgot that he actually did have an official "wife" and he made certain that he tended to her emotional needs as well as her sexual desires. On Valentines Day, they enjoyed a very delicious dinner in a very romantic setting at a famous downtown restaurant. He had long stemmed roses delivered to her early in the afternoon, not at the house, but at the beauty salon while she was enjoying a total body treatment. On her birthday, he organized a luncheon for a number of her friends on a mid afternoon charter boat cruise on the lake. The went to the theater group's performances in the adjoining suburb and twice flew to New York for a weekend of Broadway shows.

Amy turned fifteen in the middle of March. John told her that for her birthday, he would take her anywhere in the country that she wanted to go and they would spend the weekend, just the two of them, celebrating her birthday. Amy was very tired of the snow and cold of winter and opted for the warm sand and sun of the Florida Keys. True to his offer, they took off after school on Thursday, landing just after the dinner hour and arriving at their resort at Key Largo about seven o'clock. No one at the desk questioned or called attention to the obvious age difference between John and Amy, and to further the illusion, John intentionally asked if there were programs specifically for young people over the weekend. When told that there were, he "gratefully" asked for more information about them. When they were finally alone in their suite, having dealt with a bulging eyed bellboy for a little too long, John moved their clothes to the bed room and heard Amy tease him that his acting performance at check-in merited some sort award. They enjoyed a delicious dinner of fresh caught sea food and afterward, John carried two bottles of white wine back up to the room, the first of which they shared on the balcony as they watched the last of the setting sun sink over the Gulf. Later, they made love, passionately and tenderly. John told her, as he would many times during the next three days, just how beautiful she was and how wonderful she made him feel when he was with her. She cried, later, when she told him that she loved him and never wanted to leave him. She moved to position herself to accept his length in her mouth and then aroused him in the manner that she had before, giving of herself to his pleasure. They slept peacefully through the night and awakened to the sun streaming in their windows. For appearances, Amy attended the beach volleyball match for visiting teens and attracted substantial attention from some of the older "teens". She did well at fending off their advances, one which caused a shoving match between contestants who suddenly stepped up to protect the virtue of the beautiful girl in the white bikini and the offender. John, who was sitting under an umbrella some distance away simply laughed as young men from both teams actually assaulted the obnoxious and inebriated, much older "teen". The drunk, suffering what was sure to become a very blackened and swollen eye as well as several welts to his chest and abdomen, was escorted from the area by the resort security, and the game continued. By noon, it was long forgotten and Amy thanked the guys for their help and then joined John at his table. Later they walked along the beach, and when out of sight of the resort, held hands as lovers do. Ever since the day that he had pushed himself into her womb she knew in her heart that, if allowed, she would never leave his side.

They returned to their suite before dinner. After a quick shower, they celebrated their day by teasing and arousing each other until they were both extremely excited. John moved Amy off the bed, having her kneel on the floor and rest her upper body on the foot stool at the end of the bed.

"We have never done this before," he told her," but you are old enough now to share this last pleasure with me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.