The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

John, Cindy, Sherry, and Amy returned from their resort vacation well rested and happy. John cautioned the girls once again that they must not tell anyone about what they had been doing with him or he would find himself in jail and there would be two families without a father. It was obvious to all of them that since Amy was not living with them, she would have priority time with John whenever she did visit. After everyone was settled and unpacked, Sherry wondered what the sleeping arrangements would be. Cindy suggested that anytime she wished her dad to join her, she should just ask; she felt certain he would agree.

John spent most of the early evening catching up on his phone messages about work. About nine o'clock, Sherry called to him and ask if he would come up to her room. Her bed covers were folded down neatly and she was naked on the bed, arms outstretched.

"I need you to be with me tonight. Will you?"

John began to undress immediately and dimmed the light as he went to her. The sight of this barely pubescent girl offering herself to him was emotional starting fluid for him. He kissed her tenderly, on her lips and breasts, sucking her nipples until they were hard and then nipping them and pulling at them lightly. His hand moved to her legs and then up to her crotch, teasing her, splitting the labia with his finger and pulling up to her clit. He moved down to put his body between her legs, kissing his way to the tiny patch of pubic hair that had grown in so far. He thought it reminded him of an arrow pointing the way to her charms. He didn't need a map, and put his mouth directly onto her clit. Tonguing it rapidly, it became swollen with her excitement. He sucked it into his mouth as he had done with Amy, holding it tightly in his lips and tormenting it with his tongue movements. Sherry's hips were in motion, trying to somehow bring relief to his agitation but he continued until he felt her knees squeeze his head. He placed his index finger into her vagina while he continued sucking her clit, and even though she had climaxed, the tension continued to build. Within minutes, Sherry was moaning, pleading for him to stop. He could tell she was nearing another climax so he quickly pulled his finger out and shoved it into her rectum until his knuckles met her ass cheeks. She made some sort of noise of surprise but he did not relent, continuing his assault on her clit while he twisted and wiggled his finger in her ass. Her orgasm was as strong as he had ever seen a girl have, including the clamping of her thighs against his head until his head actually hurt.

When she calmed down, he moved up and entered her. He had forgotten how very tight she was, and his entry slowed as his cock expanded her cunt for the third time. Each stroke into her was as if he was prying her flesh apart. The actual size of her vagina could not be much larger than his little finger. Of course, it would expand; he realized that, but this unlike any he had ever been inside before. Even Amy, as tight as she felt, was much larger than Sherry. The friction on his cock was constant, more like a tightened fist. He was embarrassed that he lasted only a minute before he blasted his cum deep into his daughter.

Afterward, as they lay resting, she said to him, "Daddy, I need you to do this when you want to, not just when I want to. I need to feel that you want me, that you want to do stuff with me. It's not the same as when I want to because that makes it seem like you are just trying to please me. I need to know that I am exciting to you. Don't get mad ... I need to know that you want to fuck me."

"Sweetheart, it's harder than you think to know where I am going here. For all of your life, I have only had one woman in my bed and I have been very happy to limit my sexual activities to her. Since I was promoted at work, I have spent too much time involved with my job and not enough with you and your mother. Suddenly we go on this vacation and your mother not only says it's okay with her that I look at, stare at and become excited fantasizing about these two young girls whose bodies are so erotic, but she tells me that I should pursue my fantasies about them as well. Two weeks ago, I could only dream of being excited by you two, and becoming aroused was not in the realm of possibility; last week I find myself in bed with two of the sexiest creatures God ever put on this earth. I know a good thing when I see it, and I sure don't want to ruin it, so I have been taking it slowly, trying not to overwhelm you. And remember, I can't just walk in the house and tell you to drop your shorts and bend over. There is much more to it than that. But I do understand what you are saying and I think I understand what you are feeling."

Sherry kissed her dad and then whispered in his ear, "I might not know how to do everything yet, or do it very well, but I promise that by the end of this summer, I am going to get it so that not only do you want me, but that you need me." She immediately turned around in the bed, put her face in her dad's crotch and inhaled his softened cock, clamping her lips around and pulling her head backwards slowly to firmly pull off of it. She repeated that act until he began to harden, then moved around slightly so that she could continue to have the entire length in her mouth and throat. She could feel the head far inside her throat and she would move ever so slightly so that she could breathe and then slide back so that he was enveloped in her mouth. By accident, she began to hum a song in her head as she was sucking him, and that song transmitted to her throat and the vibrations to her vocal cords. The result was that she was humming directly on the band that surrounded the head of his cock, that extra sensitive band that drives men crazy as a woman's lips makes contact with it. When she began to hum, he moaned and grabbed her shoulders with both hands. That clearly surprised Sherry, causing her to stop humming, and John to stop moaning. By trying to be more than she knew how to be, she took a chance and started humming again. John's immediately reaction was to grab the back of her head, hold it tightly and push his cock even further into her throat. John had never experienced any feeling even remotely close to what he was feeling right then. The stimulation to the head of his cock was sending vibrations throughout his entire body. She had pushed his legs apart so that she could bury her face in his crotch. She had the entire length of his seven plus inch cock in her mouth and throat. He could feel her warm breath as she exhaled with her nose buried in his sack. If he looked straight ahead, instead of down at her, he would be looking directly into the pussy of his fourteen year old daughter, a freshly fucked pussy that was just now beginning to drip with his own cum. This was too much stimulation for any man. His load came up and around and he shot it, full blast, down her throat, both of them motionless until his cock stopped pumping his cum. Sherry could feel the bottom side of his cock swell just before she would feel the blast of his jism in her throat. It excited her that she knew when another shot was coming; it was all so different to her, so new, so sensual, and so daring!

John spent the next two months much closer to home. His travel plans for work were severely curtailed, and his daily activities became a marvel of time management. Since vacation, he had only gone to the office one Saturday, and had stayed late twice, each time coming home by seven thirty. The girls, with their new found self confidence about their attractiveness and sexuality, hosted numerous swim parties for their friends at the pool in John's back yard. Each of the girls wore a selection of the swimwear that Cindy had purchased for them at the resort, the exception being that Amy choose not to wear the bikini that would have required her to shave her bush. With the blessings of her parents, Sherry went on several dates with one of the boys in her class. After the third date, she told her father that they had gone to a movie and then to a scenic view rest area along the highway. They had parked there and after kissing for several minutes, her date had nervously pushed his hand up under her tube top to cup her breast. She told John that she had allowed him to do that for a while but then pulled his and away again and they came home shortly after that. It excited John to think about that, to imagine what that looked like, and what was going through the young boy's mind at the time. It excited John enough that he slipped his own hand under her tube top from behind, holding her close to his body and asking her what she was thinking about when she felt the young man's hand on her breast.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.