The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cindy and Sherry went to lunch and then spent the afternoon shopping. John knew that the clothes at the resorts were outlandishly priced, but he really didn't care. There had never been a time in his life, even on his honeymoon, when he had as many sexual encounters as he had experienced in this one week of vacation. He couldn't begin to count the number of orgasms he had enjoyed, much less the number he had given to others. He chuckled to himself that he didn't think even rabbits fucked as much as he had this week.

Amy knocked on his door precisely at noon. There was no pretending; she wore only a beach robe and a perfume that instantly made John hard.

"I have been waiting all morning for this moment," she said. "I think that Sherry knows what we did, but I don't care. I feel closer to you than anybody in my whole life, including my own family. I don't have a father, my little brother is too young to talk to, and my mother is either working, yelling at me, or half drunk. Except maybe when I was a baby, you are the only man that has ever kissed me. I know that the way I feel is probably goofy and that some people would say I am too young to make the decision to do what we are doing. I still don't care what they think. You have always been kind and gentle to me. You have never yelled at me, and you have always seemed to care about me. What more can a girl want? And it felt so good and loving and, golly, I don't know, wonderful I guess. It just seems to be so right."

"I do care about you Amy, and I want you to be happy and have a happy life. You are at the magical age when Mother Nature allows you to enjoy the benefits of being a woman. Even though you are very, very young, your body has transformed itself into a powerful, emotional being that can sense and enjoy what we did as a woman well beyond her years. It pains me to think of your home life, and of the love and emotion that you have been denied through the years, but I am glad that you have found our family and can invest your spirit in it. The act of having sex as humans do it is a paradox. We want it to be tender, gentle and emotional yet what really happens? A man, usually much physically larger than the woman, places his body on top of hers, repeatedly rams his penis into her, sometimes causing great pain or discomfort and then, in a matter of seconds, sprays his seed all over the inside of her body and says soft loving things to her as he calms down emotionally. It makes no sense, really, but that's what we do, so that we can enjoy the ending. Amy, you are blessed with a physique that is extremely attractive to men. Your face is angelic, your breasts, although small, are firm, point up, don't sag, and have beautiful nipples that get very hard. You have a beautiful bush of pubic hair covering up all of your sexual mystery. Your body generates its own lubricant for you, and your vagina is so tight that it makes it difficult to even enter you. That's what I call heaven."

They kissed, tenderly and he began caressing her breasts. He pointed out to her how her nipples hardened, had her watch while he titillated them until she moaned and whimpered. Moving his hand to her crotch, he began to lightly run his fingers through her pubic hair avoiding any contact with her clit. He slid his body lower until his chest was between her legs. Cradling her legs with his hands, he began kissing her thighs, moving up slowly and alternating sides until his nose touched her hair there. He blew lightly through the hair, careful once again to avoid any contact, even his breath, to her clit. He could see that her labia were swollen already; even her inner lips were puffed and parted awaiting his arrival. Very slowly, he extended his tongue toward her body making first contact just above her vaginal opening and centered precisely between her labia. With the lightest of motions, he agitated her flesh, lapping in and tasting her own moisture as he raised his head slightly and agitated some more. Amy could not speak. The sensations were overpowering to her, all new, all spectacular. In those final few fractions of an inch, her anticipation of his tongue touching her clitoris was almost too much for her to bear. She pleaded with him to do something, anything, whatever he wanted. As she said that, he flicked his tongue across her clit, by now fully exposed and as swollen as a young girl's clitoris can possibly be. At that first touch, her body shuddered once as the muscles in her abdomen clenched and her emotions were temporarily relieved.

John continued, running his tongue around her clit, over the top of it, around it again, and then finally, by putting his lips completely around it, sucked it firmly into his mouth, sucking as hard as he could to pull it away, make it extend from her body and then clamp onto it firmly with his teeth. Rapidly he flicked his tongue against it, moving over, around, across, every way there was to create the perfect turmoil. Amy had one hand over her mouth to muffle the screaming as best she could. Her hips pounded up and down, trying to get at the source of the stimulation, trying in their own way to extract the orgasm that they knew was overdue.

"Let it go, Amy. Let it go. Don't hold back." John resumed his oral assault, sucking, flicking and nibbling her clit. He sensed her near the top and just as she arrived, he set her clit free and then crushed it against her pubic bone, flattening it with his chin and causing her knees to slap his head so badly that he thought he may be dead. It was only then that he returned to her arms and pushed his very erect penis into her, not stopping until he felt the walls of her uterus. Beginning his motions very slowly, almost maddeningly slowly, he established the routine. As a natural reaction, Amy began to thrust her hips up to meet him. Each time, at the end of his inward thrust, the head of his penis bumped against her cervix, but at her heightened level of excitement, this did not cause her any pain. What it did do was to force blood to flow to the cervix causing it to dilate. John could feel the cervix soften and he knew what was happening. After a few more thrusts, he whispered to her to hold on, that everything would be alright, and then he pushed his penis through the cervical opening into her uterus. Amy's eyes flew open wide in fear and surprise, but John quickly and tenderly kissed her on her lips and continued small strokes within her womb. The friction on the head of his cock was so intense that he could only manage four or five more stokes before his testicles sent their load around, up, and out, blasting deep inside her womb and instantly causing the mysterious bond that a woman feels for the lover that she believes has created a life within her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.