The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Why don't you take your clothes off and come over here so that I can see you?"

Sherry began removing her top, folding it and placing it on the dresser. She unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor, then placed them with her top. She stood, facing her father, in her bra and panties.

"You have to take those off to be naked, honey."

"Well, there isn't much more to see, Daddy."

"There is everything to see."

Slowly and very timidly, Sherry Adams removed her bra, laying it on top of the pile of her clothes on the dresser, and then awkwardly pushed her panties down over her knees to her ankles. She stepped out of them and stood in front of her father. Sherry Adams had turned fourteen exactly four weeks and three days previous. She stood four feet eight inches tall, weighed a pound or two more than ninety pounds, and had what some people call "dirty blond" hair that came just to her shoulders. She had a cute face, not seductive or erotic, but cute just the same and a very disarming smile.

She stood in front of her father, arms to her sides as he looked at her body closely, from top to bottom.

"Do you want me to compare your features to Amy's or what?"

"I don't know. I just don't think you think I'm pretty."

"Okay, let me explain how a man thinks. Do you want me to explain this as any man or as your father?"

"As another man."

"Good, that makes it easier. When a man thinks of a woman physically, he may look at any one of several parts of her anatomy and begin deciding for himself, based upon that single criterion, if she is attractive to him. It may be her face, or her hips, or her overall size, or her boobs or something else. Please understand that all men evaluate women differently. There are NO rules for this. So maybe, in his mind, a man insists that a woman have long, soft flowing hair that is clean and has a nice aroma to it. He will be turned off by a pretty girl with a bobbed haircut, or one whose hair looks filthy. Likewise, some guys only look at girls with enormous boobs."

"So here you are, standing naked in front of me. What do I see? I see a girl with a very cute face and a smile that says she will win every argument. How can I refuse that smile? I see a girl with relatively small breasts and little nipples that are bright pink. What size bra do you wear?"

"28AA."

"Your mother told me her boobs didn't start growing until she was fifteen, so you're ahead of her."

John let his hand slide down her sides and over her hips. "See," he said, "your hips are beginning to round out, and that's a good sign. For some reason, women with straight hips can't spread their legs as wide when they make love." John didn't know if that was true, but he was struggling to come up with positives about why Sherry should think of her body as sexy. Finally he moved her so that her crotch was directly in front of his face. Sherry had a very small patch of light brown pubic hair that had begun to grow directly above the top of the split of her labia. She could feel his breath on her as he moved closer to look at her. He reached out to touch her pubes and she subconsciously jumped away. He persisted and the second time she felt him, she did not move. He traced the outline of her hair, and she shuddered when he moved his finger down in the direction of her clit.

"Your hair is coming in nicely down here. It is very soft, light brown, almost a wheat color. Very pretty. I'm sure by the time school starts again, you will have a patch as big as Amy's." With his fingernail, he drew down the vee of her crotch. "Open you legs a little for me, Honey." He ran his finger onto her thighs and then back underneath and crossed to the opposite leg and back up again. He flirted with coming close to her labia.

"Do you ever play with yourself her, Sherry?"

"No, Daddy. I never have. Some of the girls talk about it, but I don't know what to do."

"Would you like me to teach you?"

"Would you?"

"Sit here on my knee for a while."

John began caressing her small breasts. Small or not, they were quite sensitive, and her nipples hardened almost immediately. He had Sherry rub them, gently and then firmly so that she could feel the difference and understand how it changed her level of excitement. He gently twisted her nipples and pulled them a little, almost pinching them, causing Sherry to whimper. Finally he dropped his hand to her thighs and began caressing them. With this other hand, he reached a hand mirror that had been sitting on the dresser.

"Hold this so you can see what I do, and how your body changes," he told her.

With one finger, he began caressing her labia, up and down each side. Like magic, without him touching her more, they began to open as the blood rushed to them. She saw a few droplets of moisture around the vagina. "See, you're getting wet inside, just from me touching your legs."

"Is that good?"

"Yes, Sherry. That's very good. That's what makes you slippery inside so that when you have sex, everything slides smoothly and it feels good."

He moved one finger to the source of her moisture and then slid it slowly up the split in her labia. They continued to spread as he moved farther up her body. He could see her clit swelling, and called her attention to it as he circled it, avoiding any direct contact. After three times around it, he decided it was about as full as it would get. It was standing out from its hood and when he touched it, she shivered, shuddered and jumped around. He pushed against it a little, moved away and then touched it again. Sherry clamped her legs tight, attempting to catch his hand. With her legs clamped, he quickly agitated her clit, rubbing it repeatedly as she slapped her thighs together.

"Oh Daddy, what are you doing?"

"I think you just had your first, tiny little orgasm. I am making you cum. See how puffy your lips are down here now? That means you are physically and emotionally excited and your body wants to have sex." He was rubbing up and down her lips, teasing her clit with every motion. She was having a hard time trying to catch her breath and talk.

"That feels so good, Daddy." He slipped the tip of his finger into the opening of her vagina. He could feel her hymen there, protecting her virtue, and he pulsed his fingertip in and out of that opening just enough to stimulate the nerve ending. She was moaning, breathing very hard and trying to move her hips in such a may as to make herself feel better.

"Right about now, Honey, your lover would lay you on a bed and he would push his cock into you and you would have sex."

"Could we do that Daddy? Will you show me how to do that?"

"Are you sure you want me to do that with you?"

"Yes Daddy, I do. I know I do."

He stood, carried her to the bed and then joined her after quickly shedding his clothing.

He continued his stimulation of her clit. "The first time, there is going to be some pain, Honey. But I will keep it as low as I can."

"I know, Daddy. I heard the girls talking. Please, do it to me ... please."

He moved on top of her and positioned his cock in her opening. "Hold on, Sherry, this might hurt for a second." She nodded and he could see her grit her teeth. Holding his cock in his right hand, he slowly pushed through her hymen and into her vagina. The pain on Sherry's face was quite obvious. John stopped his forward progress while Sherry had a chance to get over the initial pain. He thought Amy had been tight, but in comparison, Amy was wide open. John could barely get his cock into his daughter, and only by pushing with great force did he manage to bury it in her young body. It was a struggle, to be sure, and thankfully she was very wet inside. John pushed his cock into her until he felt the wall of her uterus and then she winced in pain from the impact from that. He waited a moment and then began his pull out stroke, which confused her initially. When he began pushing back in again, she understood and relaxed a little. John was taller than Sherry, and her head only came to the middle of his chest. If he wanted to look at her, he had to look down his chest to see her face, and, at the same time, he could clearly see his cock going into his daughter. That view excited him tremendously. He was riding high up on her after his second in-stroke. From that point on, his cock pulled against her clit the entire length of his stroke, and by the fifth stroke in, she had her first major orgasm. The clamping of her muscles made John stop his action; he had no choice. Thirty seconds later he resumed his motion and she opened her eyes, looking straight up at her father as if to ask, "Again?" John continued, and Sherry enjoyed two more moderately intense orgasms before John unleashed his load in her cunt. The feeling of his semen splashing around inside her surprised her, as did his collapse on her body before he rolled to the side.

After they unwound, she asked her father, "Is that what it means to fuck?"

"I'd like to think it was more sensitive and caring than that, Sweetheart, but yes, that's what it means to fuck. You shouldn't use those words, by the way."

"I know, but I wanted to say it, and I knew you wouldn't get mad at me."

"Did you enjoy what we just did?"

"It hurt a lot, Daddy, a real lot at first, but then it felt better once I understood what you were doing and stuff. And then at the end, wow!"

"I just want to add to what I was saying before about what men like in a girl, physically. One thing that most men like is a girl that has a very tight vagina. It makes a lot of friction on the nerves of the man and it feels really good. I will tell you this, my young sweet Miss Sherry, you are absolutely the tightest girl I have ever had; twice as tight as the next girl. You are absolutely unreal. I really had a hard time getting all the way into you."

"Is that good? Is that why it hurt so much at first?"

"Well, it's very good that you're this tight. Whoever has sex with you will really enjoy that. But no, that's not why it hurt. It hurt because of your cherry, your hymen, which acts like a gate to your vagina. When you first have sex, it is broken as the man enters you. It is just a tiny piece of skin that gets torn."

"Was I okay, Daddy? Did you enjoy it?"

"It was very good, Sherry. You are very sexy. You have nothing to worry about in that regard."

"I don't think we should tell mom. She might not understand."

"I may tell her later, privately, Honey. Your mom and I don't have any secrets. But I won't ever say anything to anyone else, and you shouldn't either. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you, but your mom may have some questions or comments for you."

She began to feel his semen seeping from inside her. "What do I do with this stuff now?" He told her to go run to the toilet, which she did, just as the majority came out of her. John looked at the clock.

"I think we have time enough to do this again, if you want, Sherry."

She scampered back to the bed and lay beside him, for the first time fondling his penis and holding it in her hand as she could feel it growing. John was rapidly agitating her clit between his thumb and the tip of his index finger. He would rub it with his thumb, twist it and pull it and the rub his knuckle against it as he released it. Sherry was whining, moaning and panting within minutes. He mounted her again, and she relaxed as he slid into her. Neither heard the door to the room unlock, and it was only after they had both cum and were holding on to each other as they wound down that Cindy said anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.