The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

At dinner that evening, Amy made it a point to sit next to John, doing so in such a seating sequence that Sherry sat opposite him instead of alongside him. Cindy noticed that, thought it a bit unusual, but decided not to make anything of it at this point. During conversations, Amy's contributions seemed remarkably mature for a fourteen year old girl, but more importantly, they were substantially different than they had been the three previous dinners. Was she trying to impress John with her maturity? Cindy smiled at the revelation.

After dinner, Cindy invited the girls to go shopping. Sherry jumped at the chance, but Amy was reluctant. "I'm really kind of tired. Would it be okay if I just stayed back at the room? I think the beach wore me out today."

John, surprised by Amy's reply, started to encourage her to go, but Cindy, sensing that something more than being tired was involved, quickly kicked John in his shin under the table and interrupted him, "That would be fine, Amy. I can see that you look a little beaten down; probably the sun took its toll on you today. You can stay with John, maybe watch television or sit in the hot tub. We'll be back later on, probably when they throw us out at closing."

John didn't understand the shin kick right away, and his face reflected his question. But as he listened to his wife, he realized that she was saying much more than her words. She was telling Amy that it was alright to be in their room. She was telling her that she could envision them, sitting on the sofa watching television, or being in the hot tub together with her wearing or choosing not to wear whatever hot little suit made her body so great. And she was telling John when they would be home, and how much time they would have alone together; an incredible amount of information conveyed but not spoken.

As they left, Cindy added, "I think one of your favorite shows is on tonight John. Enjoy it, but tell me all about it when we get back." Even more information!

John opened a bottle of wine when they returned. They sat on the patio outside his bedroom door, in the fading light of the evening.

"What a day, huh?" John said, trying to start the conversation.

Amy nodded. "Thank you for inviting me along on this wonderful trip. You don't know how much it means to me. You know that my parents are divorced, and I never see my dad, so you are the only man that I really know very well at all. Did you really mean what you said in the hall? About not thinking of me as a little girl any more?"

"Yes, I did, Amy. I didn't get to see all of you naked, but from what I saw, I could never consider you a little girl again."

"Would you like to see the rest of me?"

"You have no idea how much that would please me. But we'll have to go inside. I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea."

She immediately stood up, began unbuttoning her blouse, and walked to the door to his room. John followed her, locking the patio door behind him and then verified that all of the other doors were locked as well. When he turned around again, Amy was standing naked by the bed, her arms by her side.

John was stopped in his tracks. "Oh my," he said, "you are beautiful." He walked to her reaching out with his hand to lightly caress her breast. "Oh my, my, my!'

"Do you really think I am pretty?"

Her nipples were hard. He dropped his hand and lightly ran his fingers through her bush. She jumped at his touch, but then stepped forward again so that he would continue. His fingers found the separation of her labia and he slid one down between them to discover that she had already seeped her own moisture.

"Would you like me to make you a real woman tonight?"

"Uh huh."

He moved her to the bed, quickly undressed himself and then lay beside her, propping himself up on his elbow. He caressed her clitoris, which made her jump and squirm, but he persisted and then she moaned aloud. "It may hurt you the first time, because you are still a virgin. I promise I will be careful, and I will stop if you tell me it hurts too much," he told her.

She nodded her understanding and he rolled up and between her legs. He held his cock in his hand, rubbing it vigorously around the opening to her vagina and when the end was sufficiently wet, he pushed it in slightly. He looked at her face, her eyes looking at him with apprehension, at her young breasts with the beautiful big nipples, at her pubic hair, so much, so dense, so soft, so mysterious, and at his cock poised to enter her. He looked back at her eyes, and they told him yes. He pushed into her gently but firmly. Her face immediately registered the pain. She yelped, winced, and a tear ran down her cheek. He held perfectly still for at least a minute and then pushed ahead slowly. He felt the head of his cock finally become enveloped by the walls of her cunt. It was glorious. He continued pushing, slowly expanding her for the first time. He said a prayer of thanks that she was so moist; his cock was gliding, slowly, but gliding smoothly into her until he felt it hit the wall of her womb. Once again he held himself in position until she was able to adjust to being expanded. Slowly then he began his withdrawal, nearly to the end and then pushed in again. By his third stroke, Amy understood the physical act and began enjoying the emotional part of it.

"You are like an angel," he told her, "as beautiful an angel as I can imagine."

Without warning, he felt her shudder, scream out briefly, and thrust her hips violently. "What's the matter, Amy?"

She stopped moving, closed her eyes, and remained quiet. John stopped his thrusts, fearing something terrible had happened, but she wrapped her legs around his waist and asked him not to stop.

Happily he resumed, becoming more aggressive and forceful with each thrust. He felt himself swelling up inside her, and then felt his first ejaculation blast into her. She felt it too! Her eyes flew open, and a shock look appeared on her face. John kissed her tenderly on her lips and continued his movements in and out. She realized what she had just felt was his ejaculate, his sperm, in her body. She moved her legs so that her feet were flat against the mattress and she began thrusting her hips up to meet him. John was driving hard into her and he felt her muscles contracting, slowing his movement. Her climax was as emotional as his, tears flowing from her eyes, sounds of joy from her lips. His second orgasm more than filled her tiny cavity and he pushed some back out with every thrust in. Finally he stopped and rolled off to her side.

He kissed her tenderly and whispered to her, "Now you are a real woman, in more than just name." He reached for a tissue so that as his semen seeped from her, she would be able to capture most of it before it soiled the mattress.

"You probably have no idea just how sensual, how erotic, and how enticingly beautiful you are. If I could make my perfect beauty from scratch, I wouldn't change a thing about you. Perfect breasts, a beautiful face, enough hair on between your legs to make any man drool, and a vagina that is as tight and slippery as there is. But, let's be realistic, Amy. You should never tell anyone what we have done tonight. I could get in a lot of trouble, with my family, with your family and with the law."

"I know. I won't tell anyone, not even Sherry. And I know it will be much harder in the future, to find a time when we can be together, but I do hope you'll try."

"I will, I promise."

"Can we do it again before they come home?"

He looked at the clock and reached for her again. When he entered her this time, there was no pain and when she realized that, she moved her feet to where they had been at the finish of their first encounter. She rolled her hips up at him hard, surprising him with her forcefulness.

And then she surprised him again," Fuck me John, fuck me harder! I want to feel you all the way inside me."

From the mouth of a barely fourteen year old beauty, he was being told to fuck harder. Their bodies were crashing together almost brutally. She was so very tight the friction on his cock was yielding unbelievable pleasure. She screamed aloud, not quite as shrill this time, as she went over the top, and when she was done, she looked him in the face and said, "Cum in me now, John Adams. Cum in me now." and he did! and did! and did! John knew for certain that he was in heaven.

Quickly they showered, in one shower so that he could "help" her lather. So that his hand could play in her pubic hair. So that he could push his middle finger into her rectum and tell her that someday he would fuck her there too. So that she could hold his penis, and suck it into her mouth until he was hard again, and then push her middle finger into his rectum and wiggle it around until he shot his load of jism into her mouth. They were lovers, exploring each other for the first time. She was fourteen, he was thirty three. How could it get any better than this?

When Cindy and Sherry returned, they had bags and bags of new clothes for all three women. Cindy only had to look at John's face to know that she had been correct in her prediction and that they had made good use of all the information that she had provided. Amy claimed to have napped, but seemed even more exhausted than before. Sherry didn't seem to notice because she was anxious to show off all the new apparel.

It was quickly determined that all of the new clothing would be in the girls room and that they would alternate dressing in there and then appearing thought the adjoining door to model them for Cindy and John. John was to score each outfit as to how much he liked it, keeping careful records so that as the evening ended, each girl could select the items that John favored most. One by one, the girls appeared in a dress or a shorts and blouse, in a swimsuit, and then in a total surprise, in a nightie. Most of the clothes were pleasant. Some John had stronger opinions for or against. All four of the swimsuits were quite bold and revealing, in both cases, allowing some of Amy's pubic hair to escape the leg openings. The showstopper was the inclusion of the nighties. Amy appeared first in a peach colored long gown that was sheer, but because of the color, created a vision impairment that suggested but did not define precisely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.