The Family Vacation - Cover

The Family Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Just Anybody

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Following a promotion, a man works so hard that he forgets about caring for his family. His wife says they need a vacation, and he agrees. They let their daughter take along a friend. That's when the trouble begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Cindy and John Adams have been married for almost fifteen years. At thirty three, recently promoted at his sales job, John found himself working much longer hours, some days from before dawn until way past sunset. By the time he would get home, dinner would be re-warmed from whatever Cindy had fixed for her family. On the evenings when John was so late, he would go directly from the dining table to bed, exhausted from the stresses of his new appointment. For the past three months the number of days that her husband did not have to go to work numbered exactly ten. At first, Cindy thought the six and seven days weeks would only last until spring, but it was summer now, and she saw no relief in sight.

At first, sex with John had been as vigorous as ever, but with him working early and late most every day and night, the frequency declined to Sundays. As the weeks passed and the toll on his body became more pronounced, Cindy noticed a similar decline in the quality and endurance of their lovemaking. Just last Sunday, John was unable to obtain an erection at all, and Cindy had to be satisfied with his half hearted effort at oral sex.

Later that afternoon, Cindy decided that she would confront the problem head-on. "John, you have to do something about this. Your job is going to kill you before you turn thirty four. You're never home, you don't sleep, you have barely even seen your daughter in weeks, and I feel like I don't even know you any more."

"I know, honey, I know. It's just that I have so much to do, and there is no one in the company that even remotely understands what I am trying to accomplish, much less understands enough to actually be of any help to me." He was sitting in their living room, a laptop balanced on one leg and a file folder of papers on the other.

"You've been working like a mad man since the beginning of the year. Can't we take a week off and just go somewhere to relax, just the three of us? School is out next week for Sherry. We need to get away. I'm afraid you are going to lose touch with us and especially her if we don't do this."

John nodded in agreement and continued reading the papers in his hand. This did not escape Cindy, and she continued, in a much sharper tone of voice. "You're not even listening to me, are you? You have no idea what I just said."

"Huh? What? I'm sorry. I was trying to finish this up. What did you say?"

"I said that you needed to take a vacation with your family starting next week when your daughter is done with school for the summer, before she forgets what her father even looks like."

"Is it that bad?"

"It's that bad, John. You barely talk to me; you haven't spoken to her in three weeks; you missed all of her school activities this year. What else is left?"

"I guess you're right, Cindy. I need to take a break from this. I'll tell the boss that I want to take a week's vacation to clear my head. Why don't you talk to Sherry and between you, decide where we should go. I'm up for any place."

As an incentive to Sherry so that she would not feel bound to be with her parents every moment of every day of their vacation, Cindy offered to allow Sherry to bring one of her friends along. That offer sealed the deal. Cindy booked two rooms, adjoining, and bought four airline tickets.

One week later, Cindy and John Adams, along with their just turned fourteen year old daughter Sherry and her best friend Amy Heston, checked in to the very plush North Shore Resort and Recreation Center, in the Finger Lakes region of New York. This area is widely known for its lush forests, lakes with crystal clear water, challenging golf courses and an endless supply of recreational opportunities for the entire family. As soon as they were unpacked, Cindy called a meeting to set down the ground rules. The children were free to do whatever they wanted within the resort. They could sleep as late as they wished every morning. They were to charge all of their meals to their room, with a special card that the resort provided, and everyone would dine together each evening at seven p.m., no exceptions. Beyond that, they were free to do whatever they chose.

"Oh, and one other thing. Your side of the adjoining door between our rooms must remain open at all times. Not just unlocked, open!"

Because of the lateness of the day, the children only had a few hours until dinner, so they spent them exploring the obvious opportunities for the coming days. Cindy and John discovered a patio-like balcony that overlooked the lake and beach area, found a table and enjoyed a bottle of wine from one of the local vineyards. After dinner, they all went to look at the giant water slide that had been built in the lake. The girls had spoken about nothing else during dinner, and announced their intention of spending the entire day there if it was anything like they had been told. When they returned to their room, Sherry said she would like to sit in the hot tub spa, and immediately, the other three agreed. Strictly because of the proximity of the spa to their room, and the fact that neither Cindy nor John had to pause for several minutes to mentally review their appearance in a selection of suits, both were seated in the hot tub before the girls arrived. In the fading moments of dusk, John had been watching to his right, to make sure the girls didn't stumble over anything, and he did not see Sherry enter the tub from his left. He did, however, see her friend Amy as she climbed over the side of the tub and slipped into it. He saw, clearly he did, when Amy arrived. He noticed her two piece bathing suit as well and was truly surprised that the top half of that suit actually had a shape other than flat. Cindy noticed that he continued to notice Amy.

Later that evening, the girls were in their room and the one door between the rooms was closed. While John had been kissing and caressing Cindy's breasts, thighs and eventually her pussy, Cindy had been unable to excite John enough to even think about entering her.

"I saw you checking out Amy's bathing suit pretty carefully in the hot tub."

"No, it was nothing. I just wanted to make sure she didn't slip and fall or anything."

"It was more than that, John. You noticed for the first time that she has breasts."

"No, really, I..." but John didn't even sound convincing.

"Did the thought of those young breasts excite you, John?" She had his penis in her hand and could feel him becoming erect.

"Well, I..."

"Is that what you're thinking of now, John, those cute little a-cup breasts?"

"Ummm"

I bet you'd get really hard if you could see them, wouldn't you?"

"Well, I..."

"What color do you suppose her nipples are, John? Do you think they are light pink, or maybe a rose color like mine?" He was hard in her hand, harder than he had been in months.

"I dunno..."

"Well, why don't you think about that while you are fucking me now." John rolled onto Cindy and slid between her legs. She threw her legs around his waist and pulled him into her. His thrusts were harder than she could remember them ever being. His first orgasm was within a minute, and she was disappointed, but quickly became enthused when he continued to pound into her. Her climax followed after a few more minutes and John continued to thrust into her well after she had her second.

Finally he rolled off to her side and she smiled. If that is what it takes, so be it, she thought. She did not have a problem with his fantasies. Eventually she rolled off the bed, waddled to the bathroom with her hand cupping her pussy and expelled the largest amount of semen she had ever held inside her in her entire life.

Cindy and John played eighteen holes of golf the next morning, having quickly revised their original tee time when they awoke with only two minutes to spare. Sitting in the patio balcony once again, Cindy began to tease John.

"Did you see the young girl that was driving the refreshment cart on the golf course?"

"Uh huh."

"I could see the wheels in your mind turning as you thought about her. Your shorts started to tent until she drove away."

"No they didn't", John denied, embarrassed.

"Just like they are now, just as you think about it."

"Well, gee, she didn't have a bra on, you could tell that, and her nipples were hard when she was scooping out the ice."

Cindy continued to tease John, "And you were thinking about sucking on those nipples, weren't you."

"Quit it Cindy. We're in public. I won't be able to stand up for an hour if you keep this up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.