Bob's Great Adventure - Cover

Bob's Great Adventure

Copyright© 2009 by Barneyr

Chapter 49

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Bob Stevens is ready to leave this earth after the death of his beloved wife of 46 years, but how to do it and not make it look like suicide. An unusual intervention solves his problem and put him on a great adventure that he never dreamed of.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

I showered and crawled into bed and grabbed Barbara and turned her over on her face and slid home into her dry pussy. She turned and looked at me and said, “What has happened Bob? You have never been like this. Please pull out and let me get ready, you are hurting me.”

I pulled out and then just got up and left the bedroom. Barbara found me in the living room in my recliner.

“Bob what is going on, Fred just told me what you said to him. Why would you treat him like that, he and his people have been very good to us. Why all of sudden are you acting like this?”

“Barb honey, I don’t know. First let me apologize for hurting you. I never wanted that, but ... well I’m so sorry. Anyway, I asked for the things we needed for the celebration, and Fred asked me why we would need all of this stuff. I know what your species promised me; we would not get everything we wished for, but if we needed something we could get it, due to the expansion of the tribe. Well I thought that what I asked for would be a part of that. We need to feed over 230 people three meals a day. We hunt about every four to five days; we fish every other day; we have women going out at least two to three times a week to find vegetables and spices to try to feed this many people and when I ask for 4 barbeque cookers and some ingredients to make a sauce for the meat, they ask why. So I just said to just forget it, we will muddle thru somehow. I guess I felt insulted and hurt. Here we have started this mission for your people; we have worked very hard in accomplishing the mission objectives. We have gathered many people here; we are living a peaceful life, except for some minor disturbances, which we took care of ourselves. When we have needed the big things like transportation of people from place to place, no problem, but to ask for some things for a celebration: that was too much to ask for. Well I just blew my top. Again, I am so deeply sorry for hurting you I never meant that.” And I then just started crying. Barb sat in my lap and tried to comfort me.

I heard Fred in my head, “Bob, Barbara, both of you please forgive me I never realized the stress and pressure you were under trying to get everything done, or make sure it was done. I don’t know for sure why I said what I said either. I’m sure my tone didn’t help the situation. I want to make amends and we have secured the plans for the cookers and will have one ready for you in the morning. We have looked into the washed out colors and we are getting some very strange readings from the sun. It appears that there are some very strong solar flares popping up and something is very weird. Bob I can no longer contact the ship! I don’t know what happened, I could feel them there in orbit and then I was cut off ... Now I have contact again. What is happening up there? Bob I will get right back to you I need to see what is going on with the ship.”

Barbara asked, “Bob, do you know what is happening? I mean we have never lost contact like that before.”

“Barb honey, I think the solar flares are messing with the ship. The ship must move out of this orbit and move to be behind the planet from the sun. They must get to our dark side and stay there until the flares have subsided. Fred, can you hear me, if so and you can still communicate with the ship have them get to the dark side of the planet and stay in a stable position fairly close to the planet so the planet can shield them from the flares. I think the flares are more than electromagnetic radiation and plasma flares. I’m not sure what the flares are, but they are the cause of your problems.”

“Yes Bob I have told Caroline and Sybil what you said. It took seven tries to get the whole message across to them, but the ship is trying to comply. They are approaching the position you requested. They just were able to make it. What is happening Bob, we have experienced solar flares before but we have never encountered this reaction before.”

‘Fred, I think it has something to do with the debris cloud as well as this particular star. Has anyone been to this particular planet before, I mean before it was decided to bring me and Barbara here? Just a minute Fred we are coming into the office, this mental talk is giving me a headache.’

Barb and I went into my office and sat down. I noticed a glow coming from my computer before I turned on the light. “Fred, why are you glowing?”

“Bob, am I glowing, can you see the blue glow?”

“Not so much now but before I turned the light on it was kind of bright, right Barb?”

“Yes Fred you were, or still are glowing a light, blue color and with the light out it was quite bright. Is this something you have seen before?”

“Bob, Barbara this is not good news. I have apparently picked up some of the radiation from the flares. Do not worry it is not harmful to you, only us Hellslinth. Remember when you asked me about reproduction of our species, Bob. When we reproduce we usually get our energy from a star or sun as you call them. That energy is enough to power our reproduction cycle. A large surge of energy will start the cycle. Therefore I will need to leave this confined space for a while so that I can split and form two of me. It will happen soon but I will return in a few hours. I am sorry to leave you like this, but I must.”

“Fred can you physically reach the ship?”

“Yes Bob I can, but why?”

“Go Fred be with others of your kind, do the merging you talked about, and when you do replay what you learned last night. I’m sure your partner would really enjoy it. No go and play nice with the lady of your choice. See you in the morning. We can work on this problem then.”

“Bob, what was that all about? What happened to Fred last night?”

“Barb honey, Fred rode our minds last night when we were making love; he sampled each of us during sex and several during climax. I think we about fried his brain with the intensity of our emotions of love and joy. He said later that he had never experienced such intense emotions before and that he was unsure just what he was feeling, but he envied us very much. You see when Fred’s people reproduce, they either split into two entities, or they merge with another Hellslinth. When merging they produce between one to four offspring and it takes about 1 hour for the merge and then about 12 hours for the offspring to grow to be a mature entity. If they split, then it takes a few hours and then you have a clone of the entity. When merging, that is the only time they really are close to one another. Sure they can communicate between beings over long distances, but they are never close like we are. They interact like we do, but for comfort and real closeness like loving, cuddling and just spooning in bed, they don’t have that. They are not emotional creatures, but I think Fred is developing them. I think it kind of scares him a little. That is why I told him to merge with another and replay the emotions he felt while we were making love. I want him to see if they really are emotionless, or if that part has just fallen by the wayside kind of like your people had.”

“Oh Bob, you are so wonderful. That is why I love you so much, why we all love you so much, now that you have me hot and bothered, do you want to go back to bed, or just do me right here?”

I stood and cleared a section of my desk and said, “Come here love of my life, your man needs some loving and I know just what you need too, and how.”

Barb came over to the desk and bent over holding on to the desk top, I came behind her and spread her legs some and squatted down and started running my tongue up and down her split peach. Barb was right, her juices were flowing, and I was reaping the benefits of that. I tongued her lips open and concentrated on her clit flap, teasing it to flare. Once it flared out I nibbled at it and then sunk my tongue into her scalding cauldron and nibbled her flap with my lips as my tongue searched inside for more juice. I was inundated with more juice and soon Barbara was wiggling so much I couldn’t keep up, so I just pulled away and stood up. I teased her slit with the rampant head of my dick and then sank into heaven. I just let my shaft soak in her juices for about 30 seconds and then slow stroked her velvety furnace. After a minute or two of this Barb was frantic and started slamming back at me, I grabbed her hips and when she came back, I slammed forward. The collision of her clit flap and my pubic bone was tremendous. I could feel her pussy muscles gripping me and trying to milk me like a cow. Her insides needed a sperm bath and I was going to give it to her. Due to the slamming together, the spongy head of my prick was kissing her cervix with almost every stroke. Suddenly I could feel it, clear down to my toes and I said, “Here comes the gusher sweetheart, I hope you are ready.”

Barb managed to wheeze out, “Now, Bob, noooooowwwwwww!!!” Just as my little head exploded and shot salvo after salvo into her womb, her pussy muscles clamped down on my prick making sure it didn’t go anywhere. It seemed that it took several minutes for me to stop firing my sperm into her hot furnace, but I am sure it was only about five or six shots, but it seemed like much more.

We lay there with me on top of her, panting as if we had just run ten miles flat out up a hill. I slowly left her clinging orifice and sat heavily into my chair. Barbara came and sat in my lap, dripping my cum from her slick lips. I said, “We will have to get a new chair now, after you drip all over it, no on second thought, I will not, it will just remind me of this time together. I love you Barbara Stevens, more than anyone you know.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.