Anita - Cover

Anita

by Dilbert Jazz

Copyright© 2009 by Dilbert Jazz

True Story Story: The year is 2001. Anita was new in town, and just wanted some information on the local scene. She found someone with an interesting talent

Caution: This True Story Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oral Sex   .

Bob was between his second and third wife, spending his time on blind dates with women he found on various dating websites. It was his habit to get to know women with emails and then invite them on a date for a walk. He knew of several places along the way where they could get away with having sex in public. He found Anita on one of the tamer websites. She was an African-American female, and he had never dated a black woman. He made contact by sending her an email, which was brief. “Hello, Would you like to get to know each other better? Thanks, Bob.”

She wrote back that she was new in town and did not know many people. “Hello, Glad to meet you. I am new to this city. Could you help me by telling me about the local area? Thanks, Anita.”

He returns the email. “Hello Anita, I could help with the local area. What Are you looking for? Thanks, Bob.”

They exchanged text messages every few minutes for several hours to get to know each other. Finally, in one statement, Bob mentioned that he goes for walks in the local area. “Anita, I go for walks at this time of the day. Would you like to meet and go for a walk? Bob”

She wrote back. “Bob, Why not? Where should I meet you? Anita”

They agreed to meet in the parking lot of a department store nearby. He told her, “I was planning to go for a walk, and I can be there in 10 minutes.”

She told him what kind of car she drove and said she would meet him there. They signed off and prepared for the blind date. He dressed in a polo with a logo, blue jeans, gray sweat socks, and cross-trainer shoes. He did a lot of walking and found that it did not matter what you wore. He wore his standard outfit. He wore no underwear; he saw them constricting. Especially when his cock was hard.

He found her car parked far from the store entrance. It was easy to find. As he approached, she got out of the vehicle. Anita wore a black business suit with white low socks and walking shoes. She took off the coat and threw it into the car. A white blouse was under the suit coat, with a plain white bra. The kind women wear for comfort, not style. The blouse had short sleeves. She was stunning as she approached him, her black skin contrasting with the white blouse.

He was 172 centimeters tall (about twice the length of a baseball bat) and weighed about 100 kilograms (about the weight of a professional basketball player). He had a balding head with salt and pepper hair, cut short for easy cleanup. He sported a gray beard, about a half of an inch. He was wearing a small set of wire-framed glasses. Well-muscled but with a gut from his many years of sitting on his ass. Think of him as your average white, middle-aged male. He had no tattoos or piercings. His ancestry included German, Irish, and Cherokee Indians.

Anita was about 162 centimeters (about twice the length of a baseball bat) tall and weighed about 61 kilograms. She had long black hair flowing down her back, showing that she was of mixed race. Her eyes were black, and Anita was wearing little makeup. She walked with the confidence of a successful woman. She came up to him with her hand out to shake hands.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.