Hard Winter - Cover

Hard Winter

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Chapter 9: Every Man's Dream

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Every Man's Dream - It is 2013. Economic problems, climate change and disease have brought civilisation to it's knees. Mark Jennings, like everyone else has to cope. This is his story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Post Apocalypse   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence  

It was now the middle of February and we had one more severe blizzard but by running the train for twenty four hours we kept the line open. This was a lot easier than clearing the drifts after they had built up. Scott, Katie and Larry shared the duties between themselves and Cath, one of the dozen women we rescued from Brid. She had expressed an interest on the day we spoke to them so this development wasn't unexpected. We certainly wouldn't be needing solicitors in our new world.

We continued to scavenge weekly but we were finding less and less of value. However I did insist that we shifted as much cement as we could lay our hands on, as I could see us needing it for various construction projects. This took a whole day and by the end of the day we had fifty two tons in bags stacked. Larry thought that although the outer bags may spoil, if we stacked it tightly the inner bags would keep.

Kelly had come off the pill and was insisting on me fucking her twice a day. No hardship, but then she dropped her bombshell one day near the end of February.

"I want you home cleaned and ready for tea at four-thirty. I have five 'spare' women coming around for tea, by midnight I expect you to have chosen at least one of them to live with us as a second wife. I have talked to all of them at length and know that I could live with any of them. They are all up for a bit of girl on girl fun as well, which is another fantasy of mine which I want to explore further, the incident with Jackie turned me on but didn't do much for her!"

I looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights and she continued, "You've been putting this off for weeks. I know you love me and I love you but the way things are now we need to think differently and I know that this won't affect our love for each other. I can also tell you that there was no shortage of 'applicants' for the job. Nine of the new women were up for it so tonight, Mark Jennings, you will decide. I don't care how you do it, you can draw lots, take them upstairs for a test drive, talk to them, it's up to you, I'd be happy with any of them. Remember there are now four poly families in the village; Sophie, the nurse, has moved in with Dan and Stella."

Well, I knew better than to argue so I went out that morning wondering who the five were. I helped with timber cutting and in the afternoon I sat down with Larry, Katie and Graham to discuss our travels beyond our immediate area once the thaw set in. It wasn't as cold now and the temperatures were getting a degree or two above freezing each day.

Larry wanted to visit Thornton Dale, just outside Pickering, as he knew that another steam buff had a pair of working plough engines before the collapse. I saw the acquisition of some steam powered ploughs as essential to our long term success, and I asked Larry if he knew of any other similar engines if the ones at Pickering turned out to unavailable. He did, but the only other pair he was aware of were located in Dorset and that was an impossible trip currently. If the engines were in Thornton Dale I would acquire them. If negotiation failed then I would do whatever it took. I didn't discuss this with Larry, no point in scaring him, but I would discuss it with Graham later. We all agreed that this would be our first objective.

The nearest we could get by train was about six miles away, there was a station in Pickering but it was only connected at the northern end near Whitby, and this would involve a hundred mile trip by rail, via York and Middlesborough, and then around the edge of the Moors. Katie said that the North York Moors Railway, which terminated in Pickering, had some good steam engines. She wanted to see if they would be any use to us. I asked her what she would do if they were in good condition and she replied "Bring them back here if possible" I agreed that we would look, but there would be no bringing them back on this trip, if they had survived the winter then a few more weeks wouldn't matter. I asked her if the severe frosts would have damaged them and she replied "Maybe, depends on how they were left when they were last used."

In the end we decided that we would use some of our precious diesel to drive the final six miles rather than walking, as we did not know what we would encounter on the way. Graham then said that the next trip should be to Catterick Garrison, to try and stock up with ammo and other items 'for our defence'. This was a much more ambitious undertaking, again we would be using some fuel.

It was at that point that I mentioned bio-diesel, made from vegetable oil. Could we grow some rape seed, and press the oil out. We hadn't really thought about it. The chemistry was simple and even a small regular supply of fuel would give us far more flexibility.

Cheryl, who had been listening in, then came up with an idea, "Has anyone checked the fish and chip shops in Brid, I bet there's still oil in most of the fryers. People wouldn't think to try and drain it even if they've taken the containers of fresh oil."

Katie then said, "Why don't you get your new wife to start the bio-diesel production, you can keep an eye on her."

I did a deep blush and Larry added, "It's OK, every one knows about tonight, we're all waiting to see who you choose."

I asked if anyone knew who the contenders were and they replied, "We're not telling. Kelly has threatened anyone who tells you with a whipping. We've all seen Kelly when she's angry and it's scary." This was a side to my wife that I had only seen once before. We had tended to split the 'leadership' jobs between us and, although we would talk about our aims and needs, we never really discussed our day to day dealings unless we had a serious problem.

Anyway, we got back to the bio-diesel project which deflected attention from my forthcoming meal with the contenders for 'second wife' position. We went through what info we had, Scott was now our librarian and had a number of articles on the subject. We decided that we would start with five gallon batches and, if they were successful, we would scale it up. We would have a scavenging mission into Bridlington the following day. There was also an interesting article which explained running an old diesel engine on raw vegetable oil once it was started and warmed up on normal diesel.

At four o'clock I was in the big barn sorting out containers for vegetable oil, we also found a hand pump which may come in useful. Katie came in and said, "Mark, home now, otherwise Kelly will be on my case for delaying you."

It amused me, five months ago there was this twenty one year old stealing spuds from my garden, she was now joint leader of what I guessed was the largest group of survivors in our area, and was being treated with respect and affection by everyone.

I got in at four-fifteen, Kelly was waiting in the kitchen with her hands on her hips and said, "Five more minutes and I'd have been after your hide, and that of whoever was holding you up!" She smiled but I got the message, there was no escape. "Upstairs now, get showered and wait there until I call you down, that'll be once everyone is here. Oh, and no peeping, I've told Kirsty to watch you like a hawk. If you muck this up I promise I'll find the skinniest bird with smallest tits I can and make you fuck her every night before I let you near these!" She lifted her top and showed her ample breasts which, unusually, were restrained in a bra that looked like a major engineering construction. Just to wind me up a bit more she fished her breasts out of the bra, wiggled them and put them back into her bra. "And I won't use the shower so that I'll be minging after a few days and we'll see if you're as eager to lick me out then. Now go on and get washed and changed."

I couldn't give in too easily and said, "Surely after that first night you realise I would still love you and fuck you even if you did skip the shower."

Kelly turned and said, "I might just try it! I wonder how long I'd have to dodge the shower before you wouldn't suck my pussy."

"I dare you to try it" I replied laughing. As I went upstairs I thought 'Shit, knowing Kelly she will test me', still on that first night once her juices got going it freshened things up, and I reckoned I could take her bet on and win.

I went up and started to get showered before she got any more ideas. Kirsty appeared outside the bathroom door and said, "Make sure you're dressed and I'll take you to your room. Mum said I have to wait outside until you are called downstairs."

I called Kirsty into the room and spent some time with her reading books while waiting for Kelly to call me down. I was impressed with her progress, the school we had set up seemed to be working well and Michelle appeared to be sticking to the agreed curriculum.

I heard various voices downstairs but Kelly had put a CD on so it was impossible to hear what was being said or recognise any of the voices so I was still in the dark about who Kelly had chosen as candidates. After about half an hour Kelly called upstairs, "Mark, you can come down now."

I went downstairs and into the kitchen where five women were seated around the dining table. The three empty places were for Kelly, Kirsty and me.

I took in her choices as Kelly said, "We all know why we're here. Tonight, Mark is going to select one of you to live with us as a second wife."

Everyone, including me, was a little bit awkward and nobody said anything. However, Kelly was bustling around and got a huge meat pie out of the Aga. There were mashed potatoes and carrots to go with it. She served everyone with a good plateful of food starting with the most surprising choice, Michelle. Her hair was growing back and she now had a short spiky style but the focal point was her chest and she knew it. She had a low cut top on which showed a huge cleavage and she had found a push up bra which made her breasts look even larger. She caught me looking and winked. Marie was sitting with her and I assumed that they came as a pair, she was dressed conservatively.

The other three women were all from the group we rescued and the one that first caught my eye was sixteen year old Jen. Her jet black hair was washed and brushed, and again she had a low cut top on which showed her ample cleavage to good effect. I wondered if Kelly chose her for her chest or if she had changed her attitude since we brought her back to Newsham.

That left two more women, they were both in their mid twenties, and had been leading normal lives before the collapse. Sarah was a redhead and had seemed quite quiet when we interviewed her after the rescue. Kat was a black girl who had been the manager of a clothes shop. As with Sarah, I hadn't really spoken to her since the interviews but she had seemed fairly bright. When I saw her after the rescue she was bundled up in old clothes and I never got a chance to see her figure but now she had a thin white dress on and no bra. Her breasts were large, not 'Kelly' large, but still ample, and I could see two very prominent nipples poking through the thin material of the dress. She caught me looking and smiled.

Everybody was eating, no one was talking. Kelly broke the silence, "Mark, have you lost your voice or are you going to be a typical bloke and make a decision based on looks alone?"

I couldn't let that one pass and said, "Well, it worked with you didn't it?" This caused a bit of nervous laughter and earned me a playful slap off Kelly.

Anyway, I decided to try and get everyone talking so I started to explain about our next trip into Bridlington to try and recover vegetable oil for use in our bio-diesel project. I didn't point out that the lucky winner today would probably end up becoming our bio-diesel 'cook' as that would let Michelle know that she was already out of the running. Yes she is sexy and I reckon we would end up having some wild times in the bedroom but I still had flash-backs to Phil's death and that would always be a barrier between us.

Anyway the conversation started to flow and I found out a bit about the three newcomers. Jen seemed to have changed her attitude since we last spoke and was now talking about wanting to learn a trade that would be useful. Kat was also quite chatty, she told us she had been interested in chemistry at school but family problems had meant she had to leave at sixteen. She started her career at a branch of a nationwide clothing store, where she worked her way up to become the manager of the Hull branch. This was interesting and I quizzed her a bit more about her chemical knowledge, she certainly wasn't blagging and this made her a front runner in my mind.

Sarah and I just didn't click, I don't know why, there was no chemistry there. She was a nice girl, attractive, but it just wouldn't work. She was the one that I paired with Dan when we first rescued the girls.

So really I had already whittled Kelly's five down to two. Jen, on a purely sexual level, cleaned up and dressed nicely, gave me an instant hard on. Kat, who was sexy in a less obvious way, had a very sharp mind. Then Jen surprised me, she started to talk about her life before the collapse, how she was interested in history and archaeology, maybe not immediately relevant to our situation but she also had a brain and could use it! It wasn't going to be easy to choose between them.

Kelly was also getting involved and, when there was a gap in the conversation, she said, "OK, I'm going to take Mark out for a short walk and when we get back I want each of you to describe your ultimate sexual fantasy to us all." This got a few gasps from around the table and a broad smile off Michelle. Sarah blushed deeply.

Kelly and I went outside, it wasn't as cold as it had been and there was a slow thaw of the lying snow. We walked up towards Railway Farm.

As soon as we were out of earshot of the house Kelly said, "Well what do you think?"

I looked at her and said, "You've done well."

"OK then, spill it! Who are the front runners?"

"Michelle is sexy and I know we would have some wild times with her in the bedroom but I still can't forget the business with Phil. I'd known him for thirty years, ever since I moved here with Sally in 1983."

"I wondered if that would be the case," Kelly said thoughtfully, "but I included her anyway. I know there's an attraction between you two and she has certainly changed her attitude during the winter. I assumed that you know she would come as a pair with Marie."

"As for Sarah, I just don't think we've clicked. She's attractive, and intelligent, but not for me."

"So that leaves Jen and Kat."

"Yes."

"I am not surprised about Jen. When she makes an effort she's a looker and, as you found out tonight, she isn't stupid. Kat is the wild card, I hoped her being black wouldn't put you off and it hasn't, she is bright and sexy."

"What about sex? Have you talked to them?"

"Of course. I hope you're not going to be mad at me but I have gone a bit further and been for a test drive with each of them."

I looked startled but said, "I'll only be mad if you don't tell me all about it now."

Kelly grinned and said, "Are you going for a test drive as well?"

"I don't know, I hadn't thought about it. It would be a way of having a no-strings fuck with Michelle!"

"But you said she's out of the running!"

"Yes, she is, but if I go for a test drive with any I'd have to be fair and try them all."

"Mark, you never cease to amaze me. I have to drag you screaming and kicking to today's meal and now you're talking about taking them all upstairs and fucking their brains out."

"Anyway, what about your test drives?"

"Well, Michelle certainly knows how to use her tongue. She kept me on the edge for ages and when I came it was a biggy. She has a lush body, yes she's nearly sixty but she has the sex drive of a thirty year old. Sarah was wonderfully loving and gentle. She worked me up slowly and then we got into a sixty nine and she really let go. I wonder if she is more gay than bi, she certainly seemed very comfortable pleasuring a woman."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.