My Summer Boss - Cover

My Summer Boss

Copyright© 2009 by VonArmand

Chapter 5: Schemes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5: Schemes - Tom aka 'Thomas Morrison' an 18 year old normal guy....alone and with a bitchy sister as only company and other than his part time summer job in his fathers company he has nothing else to do this summer. Find out about Him, His Boss and some other friends as you read on.........

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   School  

She held my head tightly, kissing me like that for a long moment before letting go. I slowly stood up straight and looked down at her. She looked back at me with her best innocent face, giving me those damn puppy dog eyes and pouting. I couldn't help but smile as I walked around the end of the couch and sat down next to her. She leaned against me, her naked body seeming to glow with the spirit that practically poured from her eyes.

How did I become the luckiest guy on earth? The series of events leading to this moment seemed so totally impossible to the boy I had been not two months ago. She kissed me again and I felt her hands go to the clasp of my shorts. I flinched at her touch, not because I was scared or something like that, but because it actually hurt.

"Eve I can't. Not today, it um ... it kinda hurts." I said apologetically.

"You what?" she asked incredulously. Then an impish smile piqued her lips and she shouted, "You can't?"

"Eve?"

"Hey Brook!" she called.

"What?" came my girlfriend of one week, lover of one day, friend of five or six years, voice from somewhere in Eve's room.

"He says he can't anymore today!"

"He what?" she yelled back, though it sounded like she was getting closer. I gave Eve a severely confused look and she winked at me in response.

"He says he can't do it anymore today! He says it hurts!" Brook was suddenly behind us, leaning over the back of the couch and giving me a hard look.

"He says it hurts?" she asked Eve, with an accusing voice that was somehow directed at me.

"I know! Can you believe this?" Eve said back with an equally accusing voice, again directed at me but looking at Brook. I turned my face up at Brook with a worried look, my eyes screaming to know what was going on. She was now dressed in some of Eve's clothes, though I had to say, the shirt she was wearing really didn't fit her ... in a good way.

"How can it hurt?" She asked Eve.

"Your guess is as good as mine." She looked at me then up at Brook, "I mean how can it hurt, it's been in our girly care all day. Have we been rough with it Brook?"

"No Eve, we haven't been rough with it at all." Brook said, coming over and sitting on my other side. "What could it be then? You've ... felt, me Eve, am I ... rough?"

"Hardly. I've never felt anything softer. Am I?"

"Well I don't know."

"Why don't you check and see." Eve suggested.

"Ok." Brook said as she reached over me and ran her hand over Eve's thigh. Eve sighed and spread her legs farther apart, making it easier for Brook to reach her pussy. Brook's questing fingers lightly touched Eve's outer lips and they both gasped. Eve, because it probably felt amazing on her ultra sensitive outer area. Brook, because I doubt she had ever felt another pussy aside from her own and the sensation was new to her. After a moment of gently tracing up and down Eve's slit with her fingers, first one then two of them disappeared inside of her. Eve couldn't contain the moan of pleasure that escaped her lips.

Brook let her fingers roam around inside Eve for a few more minutes with an amused smirk on her face, before pulling them out. "Nope, if soft doesn't describe what you have going on in there, then soft must mean something else." Brook looked at her hand for a second while Eve tried to recover herself where she had started getting into it.

"Well then..." she trailed off as she watched Brook bring her hand closer to her face and then slowly suck her index finger into her mouth. Brook wasn't paying attention anymore, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as she tasted Eve's juices on her finger. We were both looking at her now as she put her other finger in her mouth and focused her eyes on something on the other side of the ceiling. The look on her face was adorable. " ... maybe it was something else."

"I don't see how, we didn't do anything else did we?" Brook responded, taking her fingers out of her mouth and turning her eyes back on us. When she realized we were both riveted to her she blushed profusely. Eve got up on her knees, her small breasts jiggling amusingly and looked at Brook with these eyes. If I wasn't mistaken, and I may have been, she was gazing at Brook with a hungry look in her eyes.

Brook smiled, but I don't think she understood what I hoped was about to happen. "Oh you mean..."

"Mmm, I do." Eve purred, leaning in front of me as Brook did the same. Inside my head I was screaming 'Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! This is happening!'. Brook got up on her knees as well and edged a little closer. They were really close on either side of me and getting closer. They reached out and grabbed each other just above the elbows as they leaned over their center of mass. Eve's pendant hung between the two, it's shine fighting to distract my eye. Eve moved a little faster than Brook, who was hesitant in moving forward.

Eve glanced at me sidelong and smiled, the look on my face must have been priceless as she crossed the final gap and kissed Brook deeply. And oh my god it was just as epic as I imagined it would be. One of them even moaned, I couldn't tell who, even though they were right in front of me.

Though I wouldn't tell them, I was rock hard from the moment Brook sat next to me. And this, this was just going to make me mess my shorts. My vision seemed to tunnel so I could see only where their lips connected. One of them moaned again but this time I was sure it was Brook. This went on for the longest time which was awesome. But it was a relief when they pulled away from each other. I didn't have a change of clothes and I wasn't about to wear something of Eve's like Brook had done.

With a sigh, Brook collapsed over my lap, between Eve and me. Eve remained kneeling there for a second, idly scratching at the corners of her mouth before turning her sparkling blue eyes on me and smiling sweetly.

"How about now?" she asked quietly, moving so she could straddle my thighs on her knees.

"Oh I could..." I started and her face lit up, Brook heard it too and quickly picked herself up and sat tight next to Eve, looking at me eagerly. "But, I would be useless all week. Perhaps longer." Their faces fell.

"Now you don't want to risk that do you?"

They looked at each other and sighed in unison. "This doesn't mean we're done today Tom." Eve said.

"Yeah, not by a long shot." Brook chimed in.

"Oh? What do you want to do then?" I asked, directing my question at Brook mainly because she probably didn't know what she wanted.

"Well I, uhm ... I don't know." She stammered, turning red. But wait what was this? This look in her eye, and her arm coming up to fold over her breasts, maybe she did know what she wanted.

"Are you sure you don't know? Because Eve here is a greedy girl and if you don't think of something I'm sure she can. And then you won't get a chance for quite some time." Eve scowled at me but I was too busy looking at Brook to notice, she bit her lip and her eyes darted from me to Eve, to a point between us, and then back. It looked like she really wanted to say something.

"Ok then ... Eve what do you..."

"Wait!" Brook cut me off. She leaned her head close to Eve and brought up her hand to cover her mouth has she whispered in Eve's ear.

Eve sighed like she was disappointed in missing out on taking Brooks turn, but soon smiled. "Yeah, he can do that decently. I can do a better job if you want though."

"No, I want Tom to do it."

"Do what, ladies?" I asked. Brook blushed and looked down causing Eve to roll her eyes.

"She wants you to play with her tits." Brook looked up sharply and glared at her like she had just shared a secret she wasn't supposed to.

"Oh? Is that so?" I said, reaching out and pulling Brook into my lap.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Eve stated, finally sounding tired for the first time today. I nodded and leaned over to kiss her cheek. She got up off the couch and struggled to walk back to her room without falling down. I looked back at Brook who sat on my lap with nervous smile on her face.

"Sooo, you want me to play ... with your titties?" I asked with a wry smile. I didn't think it was possible for her to go any more red, but she did.

"Aww, you're so cute. Here, turn around." I said, physically turning her so she was facing away from me and then leaned her back against my chest.

I put my arms around her middle and gave her a reassuring squeeze, "So, how did this come about hmm? Anything in particular?" I asked, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Well I ... it just feels good ok." She said turning her head far enough to give me a look out of the corner of her eye.

"Really? Does it?" I asked, letting my hands slowly roam higher up her stomach. I danced my fingers all over her torso, except her breasts, I came close but never actually touched them. And when they came near she inhaled sharply, when I didn't touch them she let it out, giving me a frustrated look. When I looked over her shoulder I could see her nipples, now probably uncomfortably hard, trying to spear through the tight shirt she was wearing.

"Stop teasing me." She pleaded as my hand came so close to touching her left breast, but then pulled back right as I was about to.

"What? You want me to do this?" I asked, suddenly laying my hands on both her tits and squeezing gently. She cried out, a little more startled than I had hoped but it was still an amusing reaction. Now being only my second pair, I was thrilled to feel such a difference between the two girls. Where Eve's had been small and supple, Brook's were firmer, seemingly perfectly round, and a good deal larger. She moaned as I began squeezing and massaging with my fingers. Apparently her breasts were incredibly sensitive because every change in movement I made got a reaction out of her.

After a few minutes of this I let my fingers seek out her little rock hard nipples and grasped them gently. She closed her eyes and leaned her head against mine, which was still perched on her shoulder.

"Tooom!" she groaned as I tweaked one gently and slowly twisted the other a fraction. She was shifting her hips on my lap and I winced as her weight ground my hard on against my leg. But I wasn't about to stop what I was doing.

"Oh god Tom that feels so good." she said quietly in my ear.

"Good, then this will feel better." I said, taking my hands away from her breasts and slowly running them down her flat stomach and then up under her shirt. Where I ran my fingertips back up again, barely touching her skin, as slowly as I possibly could. She let out a juddering breath and turned her head to look at me, her magnificent grey eyes were glazed over and her pupils were huge.

Slowly my fingertips crept up on the glorious curves of her tits and snuck back to her nipples. I let this go on for a good long time, alternating between her nipples and her breasts in general. When I began to loose feeling in my hands I leaned in and kissed her neck gently, before nipping at the delicate skin.

"Ahh!" She grabbed my head in one hand and one of my hands with her other, holding me in place as she climaxed. And it wasn't one of those few second deals either; she went through a solid minute or two orgasm. She just twitched and shuddered in my lap occasionally crying out and pushing my hand forcefully against her breast. I had to hold on tight to her so she didn't slip off my lap. Yes, apparently she was very sensitive. So after a fair amount of time she collapsed back against me panting.

"I didn't think girls could cum from just that." I mused, absentmindedly brushing my fingers over one of her nipples.

"Neither ... uhn ... did I." she said breathlessly. We sat there for a moment as she calmed down. I held my arms around her middle, under her shirt, and rested my head against hers.

"Tom?"

"Hm?"

"How come you never asked me out?" I was a little startled by that one needless to say, and I didn't have an answer right away.

"Well I ... ok to be honest with you; I didn't even know you were interested in me. I thought you were way above my level, and in case you didn't notice, I was a wee bit awkward." She giggled and put her hands over mine.

"True I suppose, but didn't you notice all the hints I was dropping?"

"What hints?"

"Thomas!" she gasped in mock anger. "How could you not notice? All the 'hey Tom can I borrow a pen' and those looks I gave you and ... and making you carry my books to my locker and sitting next to you at lunch and taking your tater tots."

I looked at her with a stunned expression on my face, "That was you?"

She rolled her eyes as she thought I had missed the point entirely, "Yes it was me, who else could it have been?"

"You little devil." I said, smiling and toppling her over on her side with a startled squeak. I got on my knees and turned on her. "You're not ticklish are you?"

Her eyes widened, "No I'm not!"

I snorted, reaching down and tickling her ribs. She screamed and started laughing as she kicked at me.

"Stop it! Stop it Tom!" she cried out, I could barely understand her over the giggles and laughs and screams. I kept it up until she started coughing from laughing so hard. Then I sat her up and patted her back until she was under control.

"Stealing my damn tater tots. How could you?" I scowled at her but couldn't hold it for long as a smile crept up on it. I got up off the couch with a very loud cracking of joints and stretched my back.

"You girls are gonna end up breaking me. You know that?"

She laughed and I fell in love with her all over again, "Yeah, but just think, what a way to be broken."

"Good point." I looked over at the clock and shook my head, it had been hours. "I'm tired. I'm sure Eve's passed out, wanna go take a nap?"

"Only if you carry me. I cant be bothered to walk all that way."

I chuckled, "As you wish your highness, please, step aboard the Morrison express." She rolled her eyes again at my theatrics and knelt on the couch holding her arms out like a child would do. I leaned in and let her wrap her arms around my neck; I put my own in the usual places and lifted her up. I carried her to Eve's door and she pushed it open with a delicate foot. It was dark inside and I stumbled over to Eve's bed carefully, so as not to slam into it and fall on my face, crushing Brook in the process. When I felt the bed against my knees I put Brook down and crawled over her, feeling around in the dark for the lump that should have been Eve under the covers. I found what I hoped was a leg and followed it up her body.

"Eve, psst, are you awake?"

"I am now. Good god Tom, elephants are more subtle." Came her disembodied voice from the darkness.

"Oh I'm sorry; I'm just a little clumsy, what with fucking you being such a draining experience." I heard Brook snicker somewhere behind me.

"Oo look at you Tommy, making fun of the boss lady. Most people wouldn't advise such action."

I was about to make another wise ass joke when something hard smacked into my groin, causing me to grunt.

"No more jokes."

"Did you just thwack me?"

"That I did. Now shut up and lay down." A pair of hands came out of the darkness and grabbed fistfuls of my shirt, and yanked me down hard against the mattress. Now Eve was right next to me and I wormed closer to her, expecting Brook to appear on my other side.

"Brook?"

"Yeah?" her voice came from the other side of Eve.

"What are you doing?"

"Trying to sleep. I cant do that if you're gonna be fondling me."

"Who said anything about fondling?"

"Will you both shut up. I'm tired and we have work in the morning." We went quiet and tried to be still.

But after a few minutes of silence, "So this is what it's like to have two girls huh? I could get used to this." Eve said and I could just picture her saying that with the most smug look on her face. Brook broke into laughter not unlike Eve's and Eve herself snickered a little bit.

"Oo Eveline be nice to your boy toy or he might just take a break from his duties." She went quiet when I said that but started giggling after a moment or two.

"I love how you think you have some kind of power over me Tom." She whispered, her lips were close to my ear now, her warm breath caressing my ear and neck. "You are well aware I can make you do whatever I want. Whatever ... I ... want." Now it was my turn to be silent as I thought that over. She did, I knew that, and that thought turned me on to no end. My skin prickled and I fought to control a shiver.

I put my lips to Eve's ear and said, "Little trouble maker, I love you." She sighed and pulled me tighter to her. It was then that I finally felt tired enough to pass out after some time.

I woke up only a few hours later and confirmed that with a glance at the clock. I was clutching Eve in a tight embrace that couldn't have been the most comfortable. The lights were on and I could see that Brook was nowhere to be found. Eve had freed her arms and was reading a book.

"Oh thank god you're awake!" she sighed, tossing her book away as I let go of her. "You're like a straightjacket Tom! You should have seen Brook and I trying to get you off of me."

I apologized profusely as she got off the bed and practically ran to the bathroom. When the door closed I broke into laughter that I couldn't stop.

"It's not funny Thomas!" Eve yelled from behind the closed door. That just made me laugh harder and made it difficult to get to my feet steadily. I walked back out into the main room and found Brook sitting on the couch watching TV.

"So Eve has been released I take it?" She asked smirking. I chuckled and sat down next to her.

"I should probably get you home huh? Any later and you wont wake up on time."

"Do we have to?" she whined, smiling playfully.

"Fraid so sweetheart. Go and get your things." With an overdramatic sigh she turned off the TV and got up. I heard Eve's door open and I assumed Brook went in to get the clothes she had changed out of.

"You're what?" I heard Eve exclaim rather loudly. I looked back over the couch and saw her rush out of her room, storming up to me.

"You're leaving?" She hadn't gotten dressed and was only in a pink bra and panties.

"I had to leave sometime. I have to take Brook home."

"B-but ... w-why, why can't you stay with me?" She blurted out, her hands shooting to the pendant. I got up and hurried over to her, grabbing her and holding her tightly.

"Sshh Eve come on. You'll see me first thing in the morning for crying out loud."

Her eyes were slightly panicked, "I have so much shit to do this week. I ... I there's not gonna be any time. And I have to ... have to go to my mother's on Saturday." She was saying all this to herself mostly.

"Awww, are you going to have to wait another week? What about after work?" I teased.

"Oh please, have you ever wanted to do anything strenuous after work?"

"Good point." I replied. She looked up at me with a strange expression and sighed once more.

"This is going to suck."

"Oh you'll be fine. You were fine for a year before I came along and you were fine last week yes?"

She pulled away from me and gave me an annoyed look, "I was not fine! I'm thirty god damned years old; I'm not supposed to be alone." I reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her back to me.

"You're not alone, nor will you be. Because I'm with you all the time." I picked the pendant out from between her fingers and held it up. "You have this; you'll always have a piece of me. And if you really, really need me I'll stay with you for as long as you need."

She blushed and looked down as I handed her back the pendant. "Thank you Tom." She said quietly.

"You're welcome Eve." I leaned down and kissed her, "I love you, remember that. I'll see you tomorrow." Brook came out of the bedroom holding her original clothes in her arms. Instead of the skirt, she had on a pair of Eve's booty shorts. I raised an eyebrow and gave her a questioning look.

"Eve said I could." I looked at Eve and she smiled, nodding.

"Give us a kiss." She smiled again and stood on the tips of her toes to kiss me tenderly on the lips. She backed up and gave Brook a hug with a little peck on the cheek.

"Thank you Eve ... for everything."

"No problem sweetheart. I'll see you tomorrow." I opened the door for Brook and she stepped out into the hall. I lingered in the doorway for a second and cast a last painful look back at Eve; she was still clutching the pendant and returned my pained smile with one of her own.

She was right, the week did suck. Sucked like a high powered vacuum. Eve was swamped with work and as a result Brook and I also had a ton of menial tasks to complete as well. By the end of the week Eve was thoroughly pissed off and exhausted. Brook was frustrated that we couldn't really spend too much serious time with each other for one reason or another. I hadn't been this pressured at RCM since my first year. I nearly pitched a fit when Brook told me that her grandparents were showing up Saturday for the whole god damned day. How could the gods grant me the greatest time of my life one minute and then totally bend me over the next?

And lucky me I had absolutely nothing to do when Saturday rolled around. But fortunately Kelly had work so I wouldn't be tortured too much. I was horribly sullen all day and I went to bed early. I nearly jumped out of my skin when my cell rang, I had forgotten to turn it off I guess. I groaned and looked at the clock, it was past one am!

"Hello?" I croaked.

"Tom?" It was Eve and she sounded ... distressed.

"Uhn, what's the matter?"

"Oh I um ... Tom, I ... nothing. Sorry."

I sighed, "I'll be there in five minutes Eve."

"No it's ok." She tried to sound convincing.

"Eveline, be quiet. I'll be there in five minutes." I said forcefully.

She was silent for a moment. "Ok." She demurred. I hung up and hurriedly dressed in a light shirt and shorts. I picked up my wallet and keys and left as quickly and silently as I could.

I pulled out of the driveway and gunned the engine when I was far enough away from the house so my parents wouldn't hear the roar. I made it to her apartment in six minutes and rushed up the stairs to her room. I knocked a few times but it took her quite some time to answer it, maybe she didn't expect me to come. When she did open the door she was clearly upset.

"Eve?" I said slowly, "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

She sniffed, "The usual depressing story that is my life." She stepped aside and I walked in, closing the door behind me. She was wearing another big shirt but this time I was pretty sure she had on underwear at least.

"Eve please there's nothing depressing about you. I mean look at yourself, best shape of your life, in a job that makes you more money than most people your age can only dream of." I paused as she gave me a tiny little smile. "And now, this is the best part, you have me. What can be better than that?"

She snorted and her smile grew bigger, a little red coloring her cheeks, "You're full of yourself Tommy." I put my arm around her shoulders and led her back to her bedroom.

"That may be sweetcheeks," I said, toeing open her door and kicking it closed after me. "But you wouldn't have it any other way would you?"

She giggled girlishly and stopped, turning around to look up at me. "How right you are Thomas." I leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"Now, I'm exhausted." I yawned, causing her to yawn as well.

"Yes, you need your rest." She said coyly, crawling onto her bed and scrambling under the covers.

"Oh I do, do I?" I asked, following her under the covers after taking off my shirt and shoes.

She gave me a mischievous look and said slowly, "Yes you do. You'll need all the energy you can muster." My mind reeled at all the things that could have meant, though what she actually had in mind wasn't one of them.

"Oh and excuse me? Sweetcheeks? Where do you get off calling me that?" she asked in mock annoyance. I chuckled to myself, you know, about the getting off part.

"Well it's true, they are sweet. I wouldn't have given them my mark of approval if they weren't."

"Oh so that's what you call it?" She said, smacking my shoulder.

I grinned and kissed her on the lips, before putting my head on her shoulder. Sleep took me the instant I closed my eyes.

Waking up with Eveline Azmano is like the best dream you've ever had, but then you come to find out its real. Her sleeping face is one that an artist would fail to capture.

"Are you staring at me again Thomas?" she asked with her eyes closed.

I laughed and reached over to run my hand through her silky golden hair. "Yes I am. You must have a sixth sense for that huh? Men staring at you." Her eyes opened and she looked at me with the twinkling blue gems she called eyes.

She smiled, her teeth perfect, "Yes actually I do." She sat up and stretched. It was already mid morning. She leaned down to kiss my cheek and then hopped off the bed and made her way to her dresser.

"You wore the perfect clothes for today." She said quietly, as she pulled her shirt off. She was wearing a plain black bra and panties, which she quickly removed. I couldn't help but smile as I watched her. She dug around in her dresser and pulled out one of those sports bras, the ones you see female runners with. She wiggled into a different pair of panties, but if they were special I couldn't tell how. She turned her head, seeing that I was watching her and grinned.

"Oh you're going to love this." She purred. She pulled out a pair of those spandex running shorts, and squeezed into them. They clung to her skin and simply looked like she had painted herself blue and white. After that she got into a matching shirt that stuck to her just as tightly and exposed a good deal of her tight midriff. If I stared hard enough, which I did, I fancied I could make out her pert little nipples.

"Oh my god." I gasped. She grinned as her face went red.

She grabbed her big shirt and pulled it back on. "I don't want you getting too ... excited, now do I?" She said when I pouted.

"I need you to go pick up Brook." She announced as she pulled out her cell and turned it on.

"Why?"

"She deserves to have fun too you know."

"What? Now?" I asked.

"Yes now. Before it gets too hot." I still didn't understand what was going on. I shook my head in confusion and picked up my stuff and stalked out to my car. Didn't she want to spend time alone with me? Had I done something wrong? I decided I would find out when I got back from picking up Brook.

A few minutes later I pulled up in front of her house. Eve had obviously called her because after only a few seconds of waiting the front door opened. I was frustrated to see that she too was wearing a large shirt that came down to about mid thigh. But I could tell she was also wearing one of those tight as hell running outfits like the one Eve was wearing.

"What is this? A sexy outfit conspiracy?" I asked her when she got into the passenger's seat.

"You'll see soon enough. Needless to say Eve and I will be having some fun today."

"At my expense I'm sure." I muttered to her sneaky grin. If they were cooperating like this then it probably meant trouble for me. A few minutes later we were back at Eve's apartment and trudging up the stairs. She made me walk in front of her, to my severe disappointment.

Eve was waiting at her door and met us halfway down the hall.

"Shall we Brook?"

"We shall Eve." They pushed me in front of them as we walked back downstairs. They sauntered over to Eve's car (one of those really fancy BMWs) and pulled off their big, annoying, shirts, tossing them inside. The image of these two beautiful women stuffed into skin tight running suits was burned into my memory forever. Brook especially, looked like if she wasn't wearing a tight sports bra thing, would have ripped her shirt open, that's just how tight they were.

"I hope you run Tom." Eve said.

"Yes, I hope you run a lot." Brook chimed in with a sadistic smirk. And with that they started jogging out of the parking lot towards to road. I was in shock for a moment when they turned around; it had to have been one of the most ridiculously arousing things I had ever seen. I smirked as I thought this to myself, two of the most beautiful bottoms I had ever come across, crammed into shorts that only accentuated every aspect of their perfection. As I said, Eve's was blue with white stripes running along the sides. Brook's was black with red stripes, pretty much the same outfit, just different colors and sizes.

I shook my head in amazement and took off after them. I ran, yes, but not that often. And from the way these two were going they did it all the time. Brook I expected this from, but I assumed Eve didn't really work out in public like this, based on my earlier theory. I was a good ten feet or so behind them, watching their ponytails bobbing, but also managing to keep my eyes glued to their asses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.