My Summer Boss - Cover

My Summer Boss

Copyright© 2009 by VonArmand

Chapter 2: And it goes on

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: And it goes on - Tom aka 'Thomas Morrison' an 18 year old normal guy....alone and with a bitchy sister as only company and other than his part time summer job in his fathers company he has nothing else to do this summer. Find out about Him, His Boss and some other friends as you read on.........

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   School  

I was warm all over, inside and out. I had never felt this invigorated in my entire life, I could rule the world if I wanted to! The reason why picked her head up off my chest and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"What time is it?" Eve asked, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand.

I turned my head and looked at her clock, "Well sleeping beauty, it's four o'clock. I have to be home in an hour for supper." She perked up and smirked at me before rolling over and grabbing my cell phone from my discarded shorts.

"Tom, you're going to call your parents and tell them you're staying at a friend's house tonight and doing something with them tomorrow too." She said slowly as she wormed her way to my side, pressing close. "You're staying with me this weekend." Her soft, naked body was like a warming shot of confidence.

I dialed home and my dad picked up on the second ring, "Morrison residence?" We didn't have caller ID (sad right?).

"Dad it's me, listen I'm staying at Spin's house tonight then getting together with some friends tomorrow. I probably won't be home until late tomorrow."

"Okay, sure. Have fun and keep your cell with you." He said. I hung up and closed the phone, looking back at Eve who was smiling impishly.

"Now what are we supposed to do for a day and a half?" I asked; I was partly serious.

"Oh, I can think of a few things." She purred, running a hand up and down my chest. Every time she touched me it was like tiny firecrackers going off under my skin, it was awesome.

"I don't know how you would have much fun doing that." I said, smiling coyly.

"Huh? How so?" She asked, confused.

"Well, I don't know how to do anything." I said truthfully.

Her grin reminded me of a predator about to pounce on its prey, "Then I'll have to teach you."

That was the answer I was hoping for, "What's first?"

"Good question. Hhmm." She sat up, her small breasts jiggling delightfully, "I guess I have to see what you already know." She got off the bed and beckoned me to her. "Please me."

I nervously got to me feet and blushed, "I don't know what I'm supposed to do first." She tilted her head to the side and let out an embarrassing 'awwww'.

"Yes you do, don't worry so much." She said encouragingly. I grimaced and stepped closer to her, looking down into her approving blue eyes. "C'mon Tom." Her voice was soft and filled me with confidence. I put an arm around her and gently pulled her to me, leaning in and kissing her soft lips. She melted into me and I had to pull a little tighter to keep her up. I let my free hand slide between the slight gap between us, rubbing her flat stomach and then to her tits, I had never felt one before either and it was a new and glorious feeling.

I gently squeezed and with my thumb I pushed in her rock hard, eraser sized nipple. She inhaled sharply through her nose and I took that as a good sign, taking my arm from around her back and brought it to her other breast, doing much the same. This time I lightly gripped her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and tweaked it.

"Nnyyaa!" she cried, breaking away and sliding to her knees. I followed her down and kissed her deeply. She moaned from deep in her throat and grabbed my head between her small hands, mashing our lips tighter together. She pulled us back, pulling me down on top of her and hooking her legs behind my ass, pulling me into her. My boxer restrained hard-on jabbed into her, just above her pussy. I took one of my hands away from her breast and slid it between us along her smooth stomach. When I got to just above her slit I slowed down, creeping my fingers along at an agonizingly slow speed.

She squirmed under me, her hands clenching and unclenching before she wrapped them around my back. I let my fingers brush over that bead thing again and down further, sliding over her moist outer lips. She jerked her head back against the carpet and slammed her hips up against my hand, shoving my fingers all the way into her soft, soaking wet insides.

"OOhhh god, please! Please fuck ... uuhhh ... please fuck me again!" she cried lustily, using her legs to pull me hard into her.

"Oh no, you're gonna have to wait a bit. I want to do some other stuff." I responded cheerily.

"Nooo, c'mon! I need it!" she whined pulling me harder with her legs so I couldn't move. I grinned and reached back with my other arm and unhooked her feet from around me. I started kissing down her body, starting with her neck, pushing her chin up and kissing her. She sighed and rubbed her chin along my face contentedly. I continued on, kissing over her left breast and running my tongue over her pert nipple before sucking it into my mouth. Gently pulling back while still keeping up the suction I let go and watched as it bounced and jiggled back into place.

"Uhhn that feels sooo gooood." She moaned, turning her head to the side and squeezing her eyes shut, a huge smile on her sultry lips. I did it again and then switched to her other tit. Her face was beat red and as she picked her head up to look at me. I gave her nipple a little nip and continued on, kissing down her flat stomach and all around her adorable navel to her girly giggles.

"Quit it! That tickles! Are you done playing around with me yet?"

"Oh no, not even close." I snickered. I scooted back some more and got between her legs, lifting them up a little and spreading them.

"Gonna try that huh?" she asked delightedly, lifting up her head again and looking down the length of her body at me. I grinned and leaned in, kissing along the inside of her thighs and all around her slit. Her legs were twitching and I could tell she was fighting to keep from clamping them around my head. I stuck out my tongue and licked the full length of her cunt and back again.

"OOhh yes! It's been so long since ... AAHHH!" she cried as I stiffened my tongue and pushed it into her hot pussy, her inner muscles seized it almost immediately. She tasted good, sorta like strawberries or ... or some other kind of fruit, I wasn't really sure, but it was good.

"More! More! More!" she screamed, arching her back and jamming her cunt into my face. That did it, I was really confident now and I wanted to try something. I started pulling my head back, she was so into it that without thinking she pushed her hips to follow after my tongue. When she got her feet under her, lifting herself off the ground, I put an arm over her and the other under her and lifted up.

She squealed as I stood up, dragging her with me, upside-down. I had to put both arms around her middle and pull her tightly to me, but she was light enough that I doubt it was too bad. When I was steady I lowered my chin and started licking her again, yes it was awkward but it was too funny to stop. Eve twitched and moaned with every change in direction I made.

"OOhhhuun Tom AAHHH I'm ghhuunnaa... !" she cried as I angled it so that I sucked on the bead ... clitoris, that's what it was! Now I remembered, sheesh! As soon as that thought cleared my head she started shaking and trembling, her cries becoming a low, guttural moan. I sucked her clit harder and she finally broke, a tiny spurt of clear liquid shot out of her and onto my chin. I stuck my tongue back into her and licked at her flooded insides, nectar of the gods it was!

"UUhhh, stop ... please." She groaned as a few more spurts of her juices hit my mouth. Her body gave a few more violent shakes and I thought it prudent to put her down. I eased her to the floor and smirking, rolled her over herself in a little summersault. She hit on her stomach a little harder than I had hoped, letting out a grunt. And while she tumbled over I caught a glimpse of her button hole backdoor, and I could only hope that we would get to experience that someday. She lay flat on her stomach, breathing hard and twitching every few seconds.

"What are you talking ... about? You know ... exactly ... what you're doing." She panted, looking up at me with an impressed smile. "I'm getting too old for this."

"Pfft, don't fool yourself." I said reaching out and messing up her silky hair, not that it wasn't already, "You're nothing but a big kid anyways."

She grinned wearily and put her head down on the carpet, "I'm exhausted and you did all the work, Christ!" and after a pause she rolled over on her back and stretched out, creating a few audible cracks, "I've never been handled like that before."

I chuckled, "Your boyfriend was a straightforward guy huh?"

She let out a humorless laugh and said, "That bastard wouldn't know how to please a woman if he was taught by Casanova himself!" I wanted to ask why she had even been with him in the first place but didn't want to ruin the mood and decided against it. Just then my stomach gave a rumble that I bet they heard in China.

"Crap! That's right, you need to be fed don't you?" she giggled, standing up and pulling me into a tight embrace.

She kissed me, "Why don't you go take a shower and I'll go make you something. Okay?" I nodded and she gave me a little spank as she headed for her bedroom door, still naked, and out into the kitchen. I smiled, shaking my head in amusement, and stepped into her girly bathroom.

I took a short but thorough shower and was about to step out, when I noticed a little white thing tucked in between some of her scented candles.

"Horny little devil." I chuckled, picking up a small white vibrator and looking at it closely. It was a simple, cheap little thing with a twist bottom. I got back into my boxers and carried the vibrator with me as I walked out of her bathroom and bedroom and into the living room. I had to clamp my other hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing out loud at her.

She had her back to me and was still naked except for a pink and white frilly apron. I walked up behind her and was just loud enough for her to hear me, however she didn't turn around. I looked her over, no such thing as luck, bah! Grinning sadistically, I cranked me free arm back and built up the tension a bit before slapping her ass, HARD. She jumped and squeaked in shock, turning to face me with lusty surprise written on her beautiful face. I hit her supple rear so hard my hand hurt and I'm sure my handprint would last a good long time.

"Ouch." She said slowly, reaching behind herself to hold her red cheek. A finger from her other hand snuck to her mouth and she bit it, "Have I been bad Tom?" She was so hot!

"That depends, Ms. Azmano, what in the world could this be?" I asked smugly, brandishing the vibrator. Her eyes widened in embarrassed surprise and she brought her hands back in front of her. She was going to grab for it. I raised my arm, holding it way out of her reach; even so she still went for it. Standing on the tips of her toes and making these cute little girl jumps, trying to get at it.

"Give it Tom!" she whined, still straining for her lost toy.

I was laughing now, "How often do you use this monster Eve?" Finally realizing she would never reach it, she resorted to smacking at me which only made me laugh harder. She glared at me and turned, grabbing a spatula and waved it at me.

"Last chance Tom or you'll end up with some interesting marks to show your friends." She threatened, menacingly.

I widened my eyes in mock fear and pretended to hand it to her, snatching it back at that last second.

"Only if you use it for me Eve." I giggled.

"Now?" she asked incredulously.

"Yeah, haven't you ever heard of a hot and heavy breakfast?"

"No."

"Well that's good, cuz I just made it up." I said, holding it back out to her and cocking my head to the side, waiting for her agreement.

"Fine, give it!" she demanded in frustration. I handed it to her and she deftly twisted the bottom and pulled aside her apron, pushing the little device inside herself.

"EEhrrg, not exactly ... uhn ... the same as you." She groaned, readjusting her apron. "Now if you're quite done interrupting me and bruising my delicate bottom, I was busy." She turned back to the stove and resumed making what looked like an omelet, and sure enough that angry red handprint was still there.

"Well at least you'll have something to show your friends eh."

"That's not funny Tom, that stung something fierce." She complained, not turning around.

"But damn Eve, it's impressive. You can almost see my fingerprints." I exclaimed, getting down on my knees behind her and poking the center of reddened palm impression. I could have sworn she moaned. "Though it looks a little lonely, maybe I should give it a friend." I laid my hand over her other cheek and squeezed it, "Right here on the other one."

"No Tom!" she squealed, spinning around and brandishing that damn spatula again. "That hurt!"

"Aw, poor baby. Do you want me to kiss it?" I asked looking up at her.

She grinned evilly, "Yeah, kiss it. Kiss my ass Tommy boy." She purred turning around and sticking her butt out at me. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her backwards.

"You have the sexiest ass I have ever seen." I breathed, tenderly kissing around my handprint.

"Hhmmm, yeah?" She sighed as I kissed her other cheek, giving both a gentle squeeze. She whimpered and I heard a small squelching noise followed but a plastic clack. I looked down and saw the vibrator jittering along the floor in a little puddle of juices.

"Sensitive bum or was the beast too much for you?" I asked, standing up and re-wrapping my arms around her stomach, under the apron.

"Uuhh both." She moaned.

"You're so hot aren't you?" I breathed, kissing her neck from behind as I pressed closer to her.

"Mhm." She sighed, tilting her head.

"You love taking advantage of poor, defenseless, summer hires ... don't you?" My whispers breezed from the other side of her neck.

"Y-yhea." She reached back with one hand and ran her hand through my short hair, pulling me tighter.

"It turns you on that I'm half your age ... doesn't it?" I ran my hands up her stomach and squeezed her tits, lightly pulling at her sensitive nipples.

CLICK! She turned off the stove.

"Y-yyhheeess!" she moaned loudly, turning in my arms to look up at me with red cheeks and huge eyes. I felt around behind her and undid the tie keeping her apron on. She ducked out of it and let it fall to the floor, she was breathing hard. Without looking she pulled my boxers down, exposing my throbbing dick to the air.

"It's my turn now." She smiled wolfishly. She shoved me backwards and pulled me to the ground, getting on top of me. Without any warning she grabbed my cock and impaled herself on it, to the hilt. She screwed up her face and slowly reached out and planted both her hands on my chest, lifting herself back up. My eyes were closed and I lay back feeling everything, how tightly her cunt gripped me, the occasional trickle of wet that fell down my shaft to soak my crotch, her cries of ecstasy as she started slamming her hips into me. I reached out blindly and found her tits and started playing with her hard little nipples again.

"OOhh that's it Tom! Keep ... aahh ... it up!" she squealed. She settled herself, my cock still completely embedded in her soaked pussy, and only moved her hips. Forward and back, left to right, forward and back, left to right. Stirring herself with my cock to our immense pleasure.

"OOhh Toooom. Oh Tom! AAAHHH I'm ghunna blow!" she cried madly, slamming her pelvis forward one last time. She was driving me absolutely insane with sensation, so much so, that a thin line of drool ran from the corner of my mouth. She tilted her head back and opened her mouth in a silent scream as her body exploded all over my groin.

She was sitting up straight, her head back, mouth wide, as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed on top of me. I quickly caught her and gently lowered her down. I was right there and pumped my hips a few times, cramming my cock into her flooded cunt before I blew my load deep inside her. I collapsed back and put my arms around her, hugging her unconscious body tightly.

"Eve." I sighed to no one in particular. She was covered in sweat, slicking my hands as I rubbed her back, massaging her with the heel of my hands and thumbs. I paused for a second smiling; she was snoring gently, adorable. I pulled her off my deflating dick, farther up my chest. I curled her up and put and arm under her knees and behind her back before getting on my knees and struggled to my feet. She really wasn't that heavy at all, in fact I had to lift radio cases that seemed heavier than her, of course those were square and she was bendable.

"You need to eat more Eve." I murmured, turning to the side to get through her bedroom door. I gently laid her on one side of the bed and then pulled back the sheets under her before tenderly tucking her in. I went back out into the living area after shutting off the light and closing the door. I struggled back into my discarded boxers and ambled over to the fridge.

I took out a package of bagels, took one out and placed it into the toaster. It was only now that the adrenaline, endorphins, and all those other chemicals had worn off that I realized just how hungry I was. I hadn't eaten since breakfast. The bagel popped out and I coated it with cream cheese before taking a seat at her small table.

Thirty minutes after finishing off a second bagel I had plopped myself down on the couch and was watching her fancy TV. I was tired and I was fighting to keep my eyes from drooping, best day of my life, I think so. I got up and walked around the room, stretching my legs. I was looking at some of the books on her well stocked shelves when I heard the door to her bedroom creek open. I leaned to the side and watched as Eve stumbled out, her hair was wet and she had on a black bra and panties. She rubbed her eyes and looked around for me, a worried look on her face before she finally spotted me.

"Oh Tom I thought you'd left!" she said, relieved.

"Ha! It would take a SWAT team to get me out of here before my time was up." I said smiling. Biting her lip and grinning, she sauntered over and threw her arms around me. She actually thought I would have left her, strange. She stood on the tips of her toes and kissed me deeply, and for a long moment we stood there, embracing each other. After a long time a rumble echoed from her stomach and she broke away, grinning sheepishly.

"I already ate sooo..." I said.

She smirked, "Aww did you feed yourself? Such a big boy!" She reached up and pinched my cheek. I frowned and poked her left breast, kinda hard.

"Just go make yourself something little lady, you need to eat more." I said bringing my hands down to her sides and tried to pinch some of her skin between my fingers but could barely do so. She slapped my hands away and turned on her heel after giving me a dirty look. I followed her back into the kitchen and sat on the counter as she started remaking an omelet, the other having died during our little ... romp.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked excitedly.

She turned her head to look at me, a sparkle in her bright blue eyes, "I haven't figured that out yet, but I don't want to stay here all day."

I chuckled, "Where were you thinking?"

"Dunno." She said; she was clearly still exhausted.

"I'm going to go take another shower, you got me all dirty." I giggled. She turned and gave me a self satisfied grin. "Oh you're proud of that huh?" She nodded, looking at me through her golden hair. I shook my head in amusement and turned to head for the shower again. I took a quick get-the-sweat-off-of-me shower and stumbled back into her room. I was very tired all of a sudden. And let's just say that if we were going to go anywhere tomorrow I was going to have to stop at home to pick up some fresh clothes.

"Aw what the hell." I grumbled, sitting on the end of her bed and rubbing my eyes. "That took a while to catch up with me." I lay back and stretched, instantly regretting it as my eyes closed and I yawned and yawned again. I only managed to pull myself further up her bed and lay my head on one of her pillows before my eyes closed for a second time. Her bed was 'wicked comfy' and I curled up, pulling my knees closer to my chest.

I heard the door open and the sound of muffled footfalls approaching the bed. I felt the covers being pulled out from under me and then over me. Something slipped into the bed and shimmied up next to me.

"Are you all tuckered out Tommy?" she sounded disappointed as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself tight against my back.

"Mhm." I mumbled. She giggled and pulled herself tighter still, her lace encased breasts pushing against my back. I could feel her soft hair between my shoulder blades as she snuggled into me. She sighed contentedly as I let sleep take me away.

I awoke in a warm cocoon of girl and blanket. I was now on my back and Eve was lying sort of half-on, half-off of me. One arm was draped over my stomach while the other was curled underneath her. Smiling, I gave a pleased sigh, shifting a little. She let out a tiny squeaking noise and wiggled tighter to me, still asleep. She was so damn adorable! I couldn't see her face; it was buried in my side, her warm breath caressing my ribs. I put an arm around her and rubbed her back, marveling at her smooth skin.

"So beautiful." I breathed.

Muttering curses under my breath, I realized that I really had to use the bathroom. I gently pulled her arm up and slowly slid out from under her. I managed to get out from under her and slip off the bed without jostling her too much. I looked back and smiled; she had curled up in the absence of my body and was gripping one of her pillows in a death hug.

I hurried to the bathroom, relieved myself and washed up; it had been a warm night. I walked back into the bedroom feeling greatly refreshed. I carefully got back on the bed and watched her sleep for a few minutes, wondering if I could unfold her and reposition her, I had been comfortable damn it, fuckin' bladder!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.