Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

The choir continued to improve in the energy output of their renditions. They seemed livelier, like they had gotten a good night's rest. Their tittering was constant when they were not singing. Grumpiness had decidedly lessened of late and they were much more agreeable to instruction. Mr. Tanaka was of the opinion that his direction was doing wonders for the women of the choir.

The Reverend continued his upbeat attitude about everything. If Mr. Tanaka hadn't known better he would think the Reverend was getting laid. He mentioned the changes to Kiku Fukushima but she poo pooed any suggestion of the Reverend getting laid. She attributed his change to his beginning to feel more at home. After all it had only been a little over six months since the Reverend arrived. This was not just a new church for him but a new country as well. He has had to adapt to a new language, new foods, and a new set of mores among other things.

"I for one think that he has done an exemplary job. He has supported the auxiliary in our efforts far more than his predecessors at this stage. He does a wonderful job with the children at the hospital as well as visiting with the Sunday school classes. And he reaches out to all visitors to our services. I know he is especially proud of your work with the choir." Kiku Fukushima knew a thing or two about face herself. This was the surest way to direct Mr. Tanaka's thoughts away from the Reverend's potential sex life.

After returning home Kiku met with Hanna and their discussions were on the Reverends many and varied sexual experiences. Since he had agreed to be more of a participant he had progressed more quickly than either she or Hanna had anticipated. It seemed that once the Reverend set his mind to something he was unerring in his devotion to mastering it. While he had a long way to go to achieve mastery in this particular field his progress was certainly eye opening.

He had gotten his first oshaburi from Kimiko, he had ecchi Mei in her dekaijiri, he had given a piston undo to Umeko's gabaman, and he had ecchi both Mari Sato and Mari Ito doggie fashion. When Midori had mounted his chinpo with him sitting and her sitting facing him he had unexpectedly stood up and walked her around the room. She looked as if she were hanging there impaled on his chinpo which she very much was. Midori said that he gave her such a piston undo with his taka chinpo in that position that she thought he would stick out of her mouth. She went on to add that it was the best ecchi she had ever had.

Most had sucked on his chinpo a little or a lot, Kimiko had put a finger in his asshole just as he was coming bringing from him a cry she guessed had disturbed the cranes, two others had licked his asshole which he seemed to like very much and Mariko had sat on his face about which he at first didn't know what to do but finally got the hang of it although just barely. Practice would improve his technique.

"It looks like our boy is getting plenty of protection from Yuki-Ona," Hanna observed. "Once he decided to join in it seems he is a quick learner. I don't see any problems ahead, do you?"

"No, everything seems to be humming along and that's what has me worried. This has been too easy. Nothing like this works this smoothly. We have been able to keep it quiet. None of the ladies are putting it about."

"They know a good thing when they see one," Hanna said with a chuckle joined in by Kiku.

"Yes from what we hear in the reports they're seeing a very good thing indeed. They don't want to mess it up would be my estimation."

"If there's nothing else I'll be going. The sun is getting low in the sky and I need to get home to say shabbas at sundown. I may see you at the service Sunday. I'm kind anxious to hear the new and improved choir. It's amazing what a stiff chinpo can do."

Hanna left Kiku to worry about things going too well.


The Reverend Billingsley had finished with the church announcements and next requested, "Please stand and join in singing 'What a Friend we have in Jesus'" After the singing he stood at the pulpit and spoke.

"Let us pray. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of our hearts be acceptable in yourself O Lord, our strength and redeemer. Amen.

"And Cain said 'Am I my bothers' keeper.' That is a question we should ask ourselves each day. Am I my brothers' keeper? Do I help my friends and neighbors when their situation is dire? Do I give aid when one is threatened with some unforeseen danger? Do I come to their assistance in their time of need? When I do help is it out of Christian charity or is it to raise myself up in the eyes of others. Do I seek the approbation of others as a reward for my efforts. In Matthew 6:1 Jesus tells us 'take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.'

"We must be our brother's keepers. We must pay heed to those less fortunate than ourselves. We must comfort those in need of our help, those in danger, those that for whatever reason appear before us and cannot help themselves. We must be merciful to all. For as it is written in Matthew 5:7 'blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.' There are many here today who have chosen to be their brother's keeper. To give comfort in silence to someone in need. They are those who in silence seek no greater reward than that which comes from an act of kindness to their fellow man. And they shall obtain the Lord's mercy. Let us pray.

"O Father we have been greatly blessed by you this day and we ask you to send us out into our week our faith renewed. Amen.

"Please stand for the recessional hymn 'Lord Dismiss us with Thy Blessing'." The choirs rousing rendition of which almost knocked Mr. Tanaka off his stand.

Matt stood greeting those in attendance as they left. Chatting amiably with regular and new alike he seemed in his element standing among his flock at the entrance to the church. The last to come out were Kiku and Hanna.

"I hope you enjoyed the service Mrs. Fukushima and Hanna how nice to see you. I hope Hiroto is feeling better and we will see him next week."

"He should be in excellent health by then, thank you Reverend. I'll see to it that he is here. And yes I very much enjoyed the service today. I thought the choir was in especially good voice. They seem to get better each week. And the hymn selection was ichiban," she said smiling.

"And you Hanna, how good to have you come by to see us."

"I had heard so much about the choir lately that I just had to come to see for myself. I must say that I agree with Kiku that they have come a long way in the last few weeks. They seem to put so much more into the singing. I liked the sermon very much, Matt. I thought it appropriate to the times. I'm sure that those in attendance thought so as well."

"I surely hope so. Well, ladies I need to get out of these robes and get a bite to eat. I missed breakfast this morning. I overslept. Something I don't usually do. So if you will excuse me I will see you both another time."

"Good day Reverend."

"Bye Matt."

"Well, what do you think Kiku?"

"I think it went really well. It was unexpected but was kind of a blanket thank you that I think was received in the spirit it was given. I feel that the choir will be even louder, if that's possible, after today. The maids of the pillow are already heartily rewarded from what we hear in their reports but this was a little extra that I think will be highly regarded."

"I'm off for my nap. I'll talk to you later, Kiku."


"What is it Kiku? Yoshi said you needed to speak with me," said Hanna removing and hanging up her coat.

"Yes. Well it's happened. I knew it was too good to be true. We have been lucky until now and now we have a big problem and I need a really big favor from you."

"What is Kiku? You know that I'll do anything I can."

"That's what I was hoping. Shika has gotten her seiri and cannot go to the Reverend tonight and we have no one we can send in her place."

"I thought we had plenty of ladies for just such a situation as this. Why can't we call on one of them?"

"Normally we do but this is the Shinto Kanamara Matsuri and everyone who wasn't needed has gone to Kawasaki Daishi for two days."

"Oh yeah, the Festival of the Steel Phallus that's held every year. I always promised myself we would go but it's too late now."

Festivals celebrating the male member date back to 1603 at the beginning of the Edo period. Originally Kawasaki's ladies of the night prayed that business would be brisk. They carried the Shrine's phallic image through the streets and then partook of a banquet in the courtyard of Kanamara Shrine. Now the humongous pink phallus is paraded through the streets by transvestites. Candy and sweetmeats in the image of the giant phallus are sold on most street corners. It isn't unusual to see grandpa and grandma strolling through the streets sucking on cock on a stick. One sees children and young women sitting astride phallus shaped seesaws for good luck and fertility blessings.

"What can I do to help?"

"Take Shika's place. She and Riko were going to take a different period for each of the next two nights but Riko has agreed to take the two o'clock for each night. Now I have to find someone for the bedtime ecchi. I wouldn't ask if Sol were still alive. I have never been unfaithful to Hiroto but if I have to I will go to the Reverend myself. That's how important I believe this is."

"But Kiku I'm fifty-eight years old. What is he, thirty-three. You know the years are not as kind to women as to men. He might be repulsed by a body as old as mine. This is insane to even talk about it."

"Hanna time has been kind to you. A few gray hairs but otherwise you have held up well. You are not fat and you look perfectly fine."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.