Prey of the Incubus - Cover

Prey of the Incubus

Copyright© 2009 by SacredHarlot

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An incubus marks his prey and will not be stopped from claiming them, whether his prey wishes to belong to him or not. Humans, Imps, Vampires...none of them are safe from the lustful need of the incubus once he marks them as his own. It's when those women encounter one another that things truly get interesting.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Vampires   Swinging   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Anal Sex  

It was pure chance that they crossed paths this time. His sister was known to wander the various realms, her gypsy blood keeping her moving. It was because of her that he had come to this particular realm, seeking nothing more than a few months of idle entertainment. He enjoyed the chaotic little dimension. Drama, intrigue, murder, war, and plenty of women willing to succumb to his charms.

How ironic that he would run into her here. More ironically was just how their paths crossed. He'd been sharing his bed with a woman he particularly enjoyed while staying here and it was his Caressa that had taken him with her to meet her "sister" for a wedding gown fitting. He'd had no idea the sister she spoke of was one she considered a sister of the heart, and not of the flesh, and was none other than his Janarra. Apparently her marriage to Camyron had failed rather quickly and following Cahira to this realm she had found another man to tie her life too.

He saw the flare of alarm in her amber gaze as she locked eyes to his form, an amused smirk tugging at his lips as he watched her flounder for a moment. "Caressa, I wasn't expecting to be modeling for a man," she finally said, her focus remaining on Caressa. Good save he thought, but he knew better. He could feel the tremor in her stomach as her muscles tensed in anticipation, wondering if he would touch her, praying he would even as she hoped he would be merciful and would not.

He played along, pretending to be a stranger when Caressa introduced them though he felt the tremor that raced through her when his hand took her own. She still wanted him in spite of herself, that much was obvious, and it was with almost childish delight that he proceeded to torment her for the rest of the afternoon. He was an incubus, and his sister Cahira was able to bestow abilities on him not all demons had. His psychokinetic ability was the most amusing as he used it mostly for sexual pursuits. With just his mind he could make a woman feel as though she were being touched, kissed, licked, fucked, without even going near her.

And he didn't go near her for the duration of the afternoon, sitting within the viewing area, watching silently as she showed off dress after dress for her friends and him. Though he didn't get up and put his hands on her, he spent the entire afternoon -touching- her. The feel of his hand sliding up the inside of her thigh to press to her pussy through the panties she wore, the sensation of his tongue trailing along her swollen slit. She nearly stumbled off the pedestal when he filled her with the sensation of his cock slowly entering her. Her eyes grew wide with horror as she realized it was him making her feel such things and assuring himself that none of the others paid him any attention he blew her a kiss.

A dress was finally chosen and as Caressa crowded into her dressing room he went to arrange for the payment of the dress. It was the least he could do for what he was going to go do the groom. On second thought he gave the girl behind the counter enough money for several dresses, just in case something happened to one of them, or she changed her mind.

He returned to his seat, preparing himself for a lengthy wait while the women fussed over the dresses. Within moments, though, Caressa was emerging, a frown on her face as she explained she had received a call and would need to head out, breaking their date for the evening. Normally he would have compelled her to stay, but this night it suited his plans just fine. After giving her a thoroughly satisfying kiss he escorted her to the door and called his driver to take her wherever she needed to go.

Once she was gone, his eyes turned to the dressing room door as though magnetized by what he knew waited for him on the other side. Or more importantly, who. Nearing the door he paused a moment, his hand hovering over the door knob that would admit him to the large dressing room designed to accommodate several women at once, images of her in her wedding dress filled his mind and the anticipation almost made him shudder.

Would she expect this? He had come to her on her wedding night with the man he had stolen her innocence from, the man she had managed to stay married to for only a year, fucked her mercilessly in the same bed he slept in, unaware that his new bride was offering herself up to another man. Ultimately it didn't matter, she would give herself to him or he would simply take what belonged to him.

The door swung open silently as he turned the knob, her image reflected back to him from the semi circle of mirrors she faced, the white confection that graced her skin bringing a gentle smile to his lips. She looked beautiful, and he couldn't wait to fuck her in it.

"You look lovely, Jana." Oh how he loved the look of shock upon her face as her eyes widened and met his in the mirrors.

"You didn't think I would leave without kissing the bride, did you?" He had more than just a kiss in mind, and she damn well knew it. That much was obvious in the way she began to fidget.

"No ... um ... well. I wasn't expecting you to be here."

In this land, specifically. She had thought she would get married without him knowing. It wasn't that she didn't want him there. That was the problem. She wanted him too much and was ready to nearly beg him to fuck her, in spite of her wishes to remain faithful to her soon to be husband. This man was far stronger than her first husband, much more possessive, and would be furious if he found out, perhaps even leave her. She wanted to be faithful ... really she did.

The door closed behind him, the sound of the lock clicking into place unnaturally loud in the confines of the dressing room. "Always expect me Janarra. I told you before you belonged to me, no matter what. Did you think that had changed?" he could feel her trying to resist him, to keep from succumbing to him. There would be none of that.

Their eyes remained locked as he approached her, her back still facing him with her image reflected in the mirrors surrounding them. His movements bespoke a predator, someone stalking his prey, his eyes never once breaking from hers in the mirror.

Once he stood closely behind her his hands reach out to grab her hips, a sudden forceful tug pulling her back against him. Instinctively she leaned back, seeming to sink into his form. Her body knew it still wanted him, even if her mind tried to do the noble thing.

Sliding his hands along the white silk he watched in the mirror as his touch trailed up her torso, his possessive grip cupping her tits through the sheer material. The tips of his fingers teased at her nipples through the silk and she moaned gently, eyes falling closed at the sensation of his touch.

She hadn't seen him in years and her body had craved him desperately, no matter how many lovers she'd had to fill the void his absence created. Her eyes parted and she caught sight of herself in her wedding dress, images of her soon to be husband filling her mind. No ... she had to resist, she had to. He would kill her if he found out.

She began to struggle, her hands rising to grip his in an attempt to pull them away from her.

"No Morlis ... you can't, not this time," he protested, her hands still tugging at his as she tried to move away.

Anger flared within him, an anger he had never felt at her before, and roughly he turned her to face him, his hands pushing her back into the mirror. Her look of shock and alarm was reflected countless times in the mirrors that circled him and likewise would his own hard smile be seen within the reflective depths.

"Did you just tell me no?" His voice incredulous, his anger obvious in the burning gaze he leveled on her. "You don't get to tell me no," his voice had grown low and dangerous, reminding her it was in fact a demon that held her pressed against the wall, a demon she had finally managed to anger.

Usually he seduced her, came at her with finesse and a desire to please her. This time however, he sought only to reinforce his dominance over her. Pressing into her he pinned her to the wall, her hands pushing against his shoulders in an attempt to shove him away but he was immoveable.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.