Pornacopia Brown - Cover

Pornacopia Brown

Copyright© 2009 by Valley Honey

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story is a parody of the Encyclopedia Brown mysteries. I'd be the first person to admit that I can't write short two or three page mysteries the way Donal J. Sobol does, but at least I can take his characters, age them a few years, and then put them in adult/sexual situations. This should be a fairly short story for me, and after it's done I'll start working on a new Ben 10 story or another Jason story, but in the meantime enjoy this one.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Mystery   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"About time you made it down for breakfast," Mrs. Brown told her son as she placed his eggs in front of him. Pornacopia smiled up at her she spun away from the table, sending her open robe swirling just enough to reveal the slight bulge of her pregnant belly. Outside of the house Leroy's mother was still keeping her pregnancy hidden, but inside the house she took great pleasure revealing the fact that she was carrying her son's baby to the rest of the family.

"Now make sure you eat it all Leroy," Mrs. Brown instructed her son, "if things work out you're going to have a busy day and I want you to keep up your strength for the orgy tonight."

"I can understand making sure Leroy has strength for the orgy tonight," Mr. Brown said from behind his paper as his free hand felt blindly for his coffee mug, "but if all three of us are going to be out of the house until this afternoon why does he need his strength now?"

"He and Sally have a case dad," Lynn said spreading jelly on her and taking a bite.

"I see," Mr. Brown said, lowing the corner of his paper and giving his son a knowing wink before he raised it again. "So, do you think today will be the day you finally pop Sally Kimball's cherry?"

"Maybe," Pornacopia said slowly. He could feel his cheeks burning and he heard Lynn giggle as he blushed. "I'm hoping there will be enough time after the case is done for me to seduce her."

"What you mean," Lynn said with a soft chuckle, "is that you hope you don't chicken out again like you have every day for the last three months."

"Now Lynn," Mrs. Brown said as she took her own seat between her son and daughter, giving Leroy a quick pat on the cheek before she reached for her silver wear, "it's not Leroy's fault that he's too shy to fuck the one girl he wants more than both of us. Of course I know that Leroy is too cunt hungry to let this go on much longer, especially since he decided to fuck Sally before he goes after any other pussies."

"Mom," Pornacopia whined, "do you have to remind everyone about that?"

"No," Mrs. Brown said with a grin, "but you look so cute when you're embarrassed I just can't help myself."

"Don't worry son," Chief Brown said, folding his paper and setting it on the table before he raised his coffee mug to his lips and downed the last of it in one gulp, "I'm sure you'll pop Sally's cherry today, you want new pussy too much to let her get away this time."

"Thanks dad," Pornacopia muttered, reaching for another slice of toast from the plate in the center of the table.

"Mom," Lynn said in an obvious attempt to get the conversation away from a sensitive topic, "do you think I'll be able to pick up some maternity outfits today? It is getting a bit hard to hide my belly under bulky clothes."

"I know," Mrs. Brown admitted, "but we need to hide it for a few more weeks if we want everyone to think you got knocked up a month later than you actually did. That is why you've been fucking all thos boys at school, right?"

"That's not the only reason," Lynn said with a mischievous grin, "but that was the plan. But I've been thinking, maybe it would be better if we let everyone think I got knocked up before I moved in with you guys. In fact, we could say that was part of the reason you decided to let me in, because I was so upset about my mother's death and my unexpected pregnancy that you felt sorry for me and decided to take me in."

"Not a bad idea," Chief Brown said thoughtfully. "And you have established yourself as the school slut since you moved here, I'm sure everyone will be willing to accept the idea that you could have been pregnant before you moved in with us. And I'm sure there are at least a dozen boys who will be relieved to realize that they're not the father of your baby."

"Relieved or disappointed," Pornacopia pointed out, "and dad, from the rumors I've been hearing around the junior high it could be more than a dozen boys."

"Not that many more," Lynn said with a shrug, "you know how rumors spread. But I think more of them will be relieved than disappointed."

"Well," Mrs. Brown said as she chewed thoughtfully on her bottom lip, "if that's the way we're going to do it, than yes, I think it's time to get you some maternity clothes."

"Gotta run," Chief Brown said, scooting his chair back from the table and grabbing his folded newspaper as he rushed toward the garage door. "I have a phone conference with Mike Eversley from Mapletown Pd in about thirty minutes. Oh, I almost forgot. Leroy, I thought you should know, Bugs Meany gets out of county on Monday."

"Already?" Pornacopia asked in surprise. "How is that possible? He's only been in about six months."

"I know it's not fair son," Chief Brown said, "but it was his first offence as an adult so the judge went easy on him, and when he turned eighteen his juvenile records were sealed so we couldn't use them to show his criminal inclinations."

"At least that means he can't be part of today's case since he's still in prison," Leroy said with a frown.

"Don't be so sure about that," Chief Brown said with his hand on the door knob, "the county lockup isn't exactly maximum security, he's been able to run his gang from inside the prison."

"You mean he's still running the Tigers?" Pornacopia asked, "I thought he was getting a bit old for them."

"He is," Mr. Brown said with a nod, "he's got a new gang, most of the members of the new gang were in the Tigers, but they're still together with a new name and larger plans. So far we haven't been able to catch them at anything, but you might want to keep them in mind if anything comes up. And if it does you let me know young man, since most of the gang members are adults now that means I can charge them and send them off to prison for real."

"Ok dad, I'll keep you informed if I hear anything," Pornacopia promised.

"Isn't it about time for you to get out to the garage young man?" Mrs. Brown asked her son.

"You're right mom, thanks," Leroy said, pushing his chair back from the table and grabbing his dishes.

"We'll take care of those," Mrs. Brown said, "now you get out there and do whatever it takes to get into Sally's panties before the end of the day."

"I will," Pornacopia said as he headed for the empty garage.

"About time you got out here," Sally Kimball said as she finished setting up the table and chairs next to the empty red gas can, "I was beginning to think you forgot all about our client."

"Never," Pornacopia said as he took his chair and turned to watch Sally take hers. For as long as Leroy could remember Sally Kimball was always the prettiest girl in class, not only was she cute and almost as smart as him, she was also the strongest student in school, strong enough to knock out Bugs Meany with a single punch. In the last three years Sally had gone from pretty to beautiful with her curly blond hair and flawless skin, and when her breasts started growing it made her whole image so sexy that it was all Pornacopia could do to keep his hands to himself when they were sitting this close together. "By the way, who is our client? You never did tell me when you called last night."

"Not that it matters now," Sally said, "but we were suppose to meet with Jim Anderson. Yesterday he told me that he wanted our help finding the person who stole his prize yo-yo."

"It sounds like that's changed," Pornacopia said.

"Yeah, I saw Jim on my way here this morning and he told me that his mother found his yo-yo on the kitchen table and put it away in his old toy chest to teach him a lesson. By now he's headed for the yo-yo competition, confident that he's going to win because he has his lucky yo-yo."

"So if we don't have a client," Pornacopia said, "then why are we out here?"

"I thought we'd put up the agency sign and wait around to see what happens," Sally told Leroy, "something usually does."

"Good point," Leroy said, leaning back in his chair and watching Sally as casually as he could without revealing that he was watching her tits rise and fall with her every breath.

After about a half-hour in the heat with no clients walking into the garage Leroy found himself wiping the sweat from his brow. He turned to get another look at Sally and noticed that she was sweating heavily as well, but for her the sweat had pooled under her well shaped breasts and soaked her thin white shirt until it was almost transparent. For the first time Pornacopia realized that the blond girl wasn't wearing a bra and he could see her nipples clearly where the cloth of her shirt clung to her sweaty breasts. He was surprised to realize that her nipples were erect and forming a small tent in the wet fabric of her shirt.

"Is something wrong Encyclopedia?" Sally asked, turning her head to look at him.

Leroy was glad Sally couldn't see his erection through the surface of the desk and tried to keep the husky sound of his arousal out of his voice as he spoke. "Actually I was just thinking that it would be more comfortable if we went inside and cooled off in air-conditioned comfort instead of sweating our butts off waiting for clients out here. We could put a note on the agency sign saying we're in the house."

"That sounds comfortable," Sally said with a smile as she brushed back her sweaty hair.

"The only thing is that no one else is home right now," Pornacopia told his partner. "Dad's at the police department taking care of some paperwork and mom and Lynn are out shopping."

"That's ok," Sally said, "I'm sure we can trust each other. Let's go before we turn into a couple mummies."

Pornacopia led the way into the house, letting out a sigh of pleasure as the cool air his face and dried the sweat from his forehead. "Leroy, is something wrong?" Mrs. Brown asked as she swung around to look at the two of them.

"Mom?" Pornacopia said in surprise, "I thought you and Lynn would be out shopping by now."

"That was the plan," Mrs. Brown admitted, "but something came up at the last minute and we had to put off the trip until now. We would have been gone by now if Lynn wasn't taking so long to get dressed."

For the last sentence Mrs. Brown turned to shout up the stairs and Pornacopia heard a muffled gasp escape from Sally's lips when she saw his mother's profile. For a second Leroy was afraid his partner may have noticed something and he remembered that Sally was almost as good as he was at putting things together, but when he turned to look at her she just shook her head in bemusement.

"I'm coming mom," Lynn called from upstairs, "hold your horses."

"That girl," Mrs. Brown said with a shake of her head, "she'll be late for her own funeral if she keeps this up. Now why are the two of you in the house instead of the garage?"

"It's so hot in the garage we decided to come in and cool off," Pornacopia explained.

"I hope you don't mind Mrs. Brown," Sally said apologetically.

"Now why should I mind?" Pornacopia's mother asked with a smile. I'm sure I can trust the two of you alone in the house, just don't do anything I wouldn't do young lady."

"I won't," Sally promised. Just then Lynn came clattering down the stairs and all eyes turned to look. While Leroy's mother was wearing a skirt and blouse bulky enough to hide her belly bulge Lynn had gone for the other extreme. Her loose black shorts came up to the bottom of her belly while her half blouse managed to cover her breasts with the bottom two buttons opened so that the top of her bulge was clearly visible.

"Is that what you're wearing to go shopping?" Mrs. Brown asked her daughter.

"It's the best I could come up with," Lynn said with a quick wink in Pornacopia's direction. "Everything else is either too small with my belly, or so big and bulky it will hide everything and leave me sweating to death on a hot day like this."

"You're right of course," Mrs. Brown said with a sigh as Lynn took the last few steps and stood in front of her. Leroy was sure there was no way Sally could miss Lynn's pregnancy since was so blatant about it. "We are going shopping for maternity clothes and it's not like we can hide it for much longer. I guess if we're going to announce your pregnancy to the world we may as well do it in style."

"Thanks mom, I knew you'd understand," Lynn said, hugging the older woman so that their pregnant bellies pressed together. Pornacopia was sure that if Sally had dismissed the bulge in his mother's belly before she wouldn't miss it this time.

"Lynn," Sally said in a strangled voice, "you're pregnant."

"Leroy always told me you were observant," Lynn answered with a soft chuckle. "This is part of the reason the Browns agreed to take me in. That first night I showed up I was such an emotional wreck about my mom and my pregnancy that I could barely tell them my story. But in the end they finally understood what I was trying to tell them and decided to take me in. Up until now we've kept the pregnancy under wraps, but I'm getting too big for that so we decided it was time to stop hiding it."

"And what about you Mrs. Brown?" Sally asked, turning to Leroy's mother as she spoke. "I couldn't help noticing that you have a bulge too, it's just not as big as Lynn's yet."

"You are observant," Mrs. Brown said, placing her hand over her slightly swollen stomach. "It's hard to believe but after thirteen years of trying I'm finally going to have another child."

"Congratulations," Sally said, giving both women a bright smile.

"Thank you," Lynn and Mrs. Brown replied at the same time.

"Hurry up Lynn," Mrs. Brown said, urging her daughter toward the front door, "since we have to replace your whole wardrobe we're going to be in the stores for hours. "Leroy, I'll pick something up for dinner on our way home."

"Ok mom," Leroy said, rushing to hold the door open for the two of them, they both gave him a knowing wink as they passed him.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do," Lynn said, patting her bare midriff when she didn't think Sally could see her do it.

"We won't," Leroy promised, suppressing a groan at his half sister's joke.

"So Encylopedia," Sally Kimball said, turning her blond head to give her partner a cold stare, "who really knocked up Lynn and your mom?"

"What do you mean?" Pornacopia asked with a weak smile as he tried to avoid his partner's glare. "You heard them, Lynn was pregnant when she moved in and is keeping the father of her baby to herself - that is if she knows who the father is - you know the kind of reputation she has around the high school."

"Yes I do," Sally said, "but she's not big enough to be five months along yet, I'd say she looks just over four months and that would be almost a month after she moved in."

"Maybe the baby is smaller than you're use to," Leroy said weakly, "and you heard my mom, she said that she and dad finally lucked out after thirteen years of trying for another baby."

"Actually she avoided mentioning your dad in connection with her pregnancy," Sally pointed out. "I think she was trying to hide something, like the fact that you're the father of both babies."

"That would be something wouldn't it," Pornacopia said with a weak chuckle. "Say, would you like a cold soda?"

"Sure," Sally said with a shrug, "but I'm still waiting for a straight answer. Did you knock up your half sister and mother?"

Pornacopia pretended he didn't hear his partner's answer as he stuck his head in the refrigerator and grabbed two sodas but he couldn't get away from Sally's cold glare as she opened her bottle and took a refreshing sip. "Yes," he said, finally admitting to himself that Sally was too good a detective to be fooled by any kind of lie.

"Let's go in the living room and I'll tell you the whole story while we cool off," Pornacopia offered.

"I'd rather go to your room and get heated up while you tell me the story," Sally said. "And now that I know the truth I know we won't be doing anything your mom and sister wouldn't do with you, right?"

"Right," Pornacopia said with a weak grin as he led the way to what use to be his bedroom.

"How long has it been since you slept in here?" Sally asked, brushing the dust off the top of Leroy's alarm clock and sniffing at the stale odor of disuse.

"About three months," Leroy sighed, "if I'd known you were going to be in here I would have done a better job of covering that up."

"But you didn't know," Sally said with a grin, "so you left a few clues around like the smell and the dust on your alarm, not to mention that the time hasn't been reset for daylight savings time. So, tell me, how did you manage to knock up both your sister and your mother?"

As Pornacopia tell how Lynn had managed to seduce him and then how both of his parents had ended up joining the fun. He could see that the story was turning Sally on, and she wasn't even trying to hide her arousal, first sliding her hands under her shirt to play with her tits, then removing the shirt and playing with her breasts in the open as he continued to talk. Finally, just before the end of the story Sally stood up from the bed to unzip her pants and let them drop to the floor to join the puddle with her shirt socks and shoes before she slid her naked body back across the comforter.

"And I haven't really used this room since then," Pornacopia finished, licking his lips as he watched Sally play with her own tits and cunt. "I only use this room for my clothes - and just in case we have an overnight visitor - the rest of the time dad and I take turns with who we fuck and where we spend the night."

"Well," Sally said with obvious reluctance, "now that I know the truth I guess I can forgive you. It's obvious Lynn knew what she was doing when she seduced you. Did you really buy into her story about teaching you to fuck so you'd know how to fuck me?"

"I wasn't exactly thinking straight at the time," Leroy pointed out as he watched a big drop of Sally's pussy juice slide down her inner thigh to join the wet spot in his bedding.

"I can see that," Sally said with a chuckle, "I don't think any guy could think straight with his hand on Lynn's tits and her hand stroking his cock. And I can see how you and your mom got carried away too so I guess I can forgive you for both of them, and even for knocking both of them up."

"But," Leroy urged, sensing there was more to what Sally intended to say.

"But I won't forgive you if you fuck someone else before you fuck me," Sally said, giving Pornacopia her cold stare again.

"Are you serious?" Leroy asked in shock.

"Of course I'm serious," Sally said with a groan as she stuck two finger tips between her pussy lips and swirled them around. "I've been trying to find a way to seduce you for months, but you were always so skittish you'd scamper off before I even got started."

"I've wanted to fuck you since before Lynn seduced me," Pornacopia said, "but I was afraid I'd scare you off if I said or did anything."

"You really don't know my family," Sally giggled, "now get over here and show me a few of the lessons Lynn taught you while I tell you my story."

Leroy was happy to obey and pushed Sally's hands aside as he pushed his face between her thighs and stopped to get a good look at her pussy before he started eating it. "My family is probably one of the oldest family of swingers in the whole state," Sally started as Pornacopia examined her cunt close up. Sally's blond pussy hair was so sparse and fine it was more like a thin covering of down than the thick fur that covered Lynn's pussy, but once he got a good look at the girl's pink cunt lips he didn't care what it looked like, he had to get his mouth on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.