My Give Away Wife - Cover

My Give Away Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

I parked the car and they scrambled out of the backseat without a word. I sat in the car and watched them hurry inside with his hand on her exposed ass all the way to the front door. I’m struck by the obvious truth that in all the time I’ve known her, Lea has never looked so free or so happy. What lesson am I supposed to take from this?

Fuck! Just fuck me for the fool I’ve been!! How could I not have known she didn’t love me, had never loved me?!

I finally got out of the car and went in the house. They’re already in Jim’s bedroom. I heard Lea laugh excitedly. I went out onto the deck and forced myself to calm down. I’m surprised to find I’m fighting back tears! I can’t remember ever crying, not since long before puberty.

This, the way Lea is behaving, this is what Jim told me would happen with someone who knew how to treat her. It’s just a shock that she surrendered so quickly and so completely. On the other hand, although I’m certain they never acted on it I’m increasingly suspicious that Jim and Lea have had feelings for each other for ... I don’t know, possibly since shortly after I introduced them. Only now are they able to act on those feelings.

That’s only half of the shock, though. I can’t get over the complete change in her personality. The Lea who appeared shortly after we arrived here is a woman I’ve never met but always dreamed about. Among other significant changes she’s now a woman who loves sex.

I stood on the back deck and stared at the lake for a while. The cool, fresh, night air is pleasant. But calming down is apparently not an achievable goal. Not tonight. I finally gave up and went up to my room.

I closed the door behind me and stared at the big, empty bed. It’s kind of a slap in the face. It mocks me. The woman I’m supposed to be sharing that bed with is across the hall, in bed with my best friend. I probably couldn’t have gotten her to leave that room at the point of a gun.

I undressed and got in bed. Things have finally gotten quiet in the other bedroom. That’s only a small consolation as I lay here in the dark and stare at the ceiling. My erection had finally receded while contemplating the calm waters of the lake from the deck while pondering the mysteries of my pretty much shattered life. But I’m still incredibly aroused and it isn’t possible to stop thinking about all the sexy things I saw Lea do today.

I was watching the reflection of the moonlight on the lake playing across my ceiling in slowly shifting patterns when there was a quiet tap on my door. I turned my head in time to see it open slowly.

Lea stuck her head in. When she saw I’m still awake she came in and crossed to the bed. She’s naked. She’s sexy and beautiful. She smiled down at me and said, “Jim said you might need some assistance getting to sleep tonight. He sent me in to ask if I could do anything to help. I imagine you’re pretty upset with me right now. I understand if you are. But if you want me...”

There’s no question that I’m upset. There’s also no question that watching her tonight had been the most erotic experience of my life. I do want her. I want her very much despite the strange feeling that I shouldn’t be doing this with Lea because she’s Jim’s girl now.

But I’m weak. I threw the covers back and she crawled up on the bed. She knelt at my hip and asked, “What would you like me to do? Do you want me to suck your cock? Or would you rather fuck me? Or both ... we can do anything you want.”

The irony that we can do anything I want because Jim said I can wasn’t lost on me. She has never freely offered me sex before. She rarely denied me access to her body for what she considered normal sex if I made an overture. But she has never offered or instigated and though she never denied me, she often made it clear she was not a totally willing participant. She has always had the ability to take a lot of the fun out of having sex without saying a word.

I want her. I want her badly at that moment. But I have a lot of questions, too. However, lying there looking at her beautiful, sexy body and feeling my cock growing hard again means the questions will have to wait.

I smiled, though I’m not sure why, and said, “Suck my cock for a minute, then I want to fuck you. What you did for him tonight, that was the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. My dick got so hard watching you running around naked in that bar that it hurt. I don’t understand you. As it turns out I don’t even know you. But you’re incredibly beautiful and I still want to fuck you.”

She actually seems embarrassed. Not by what she’s doing, or what she did to please Jim tonight. She’s embarrassed because the real Lea is finally starting to emerge and because I’m finally coming to the realization that I have never really known or understood my wife.

Jim told me over and over that it was my fault, that I should have done something differently. I don’t understand why I need to be someone I’m not for Lea to be who she really is. How could I have made it impossible for Lea to be a sexually free woman by treating her like an equal?

I have all the proof I need that Jim has been right about the way she needs to be treated. But I still don’t see why it was my fault. I would have loved it if she had behaved like this with me!

She ended that painful train of thought by turning, bending down and devouring my semi-erect cock. I put aside my troubling thoughts about our entire marriage being a lie and thought back to the erotic events I witnessed in the bar tonight.

Those images played in my mind while I reached up and explored Lea’s ass and her pink, swollen pussy. While I was soul searching out on the deck after we got home this evening, Jim and Lea were undoubtedly enjoying a very fulfilling bout of very physical, very satisfying sex. I could tell by the sounds that came from the room across the hall for nearly an hour. I heard them all the way downstairs on the back deck.

Lea had obviously taken a quick shower after their little orgy came to an end. She’s clean and smells wonderful.

I guided her into position over me and began to eat her pussy while she sucked my cock. She started moaning around my cock and eating me with even more enthusiasm. She usually enjoyed it in the past when I ate her pussy. Not always, but usually. Unfortunately, I was never able to determine when the spirit would move her.

On those rare occasions when I was able to catch her in the right mood, though, she never reacted like this. And she certainly never became aroused this quickly. Even more difficult to understand, she has never sucked my cock with the apparently genuine enthusiasm that she is now. Not even when she was faking it for Jim’s benefit this afternoon!

The sudden, disturbing, almost violent realization that Lea is married to the wrong man seared itself into my brain. It made me very sad. But it didn’t make it any easier for me to hold back my orgasm. I’m just about to cum in her mouth but that isn’t what I had in mind.

I couldn’t stop, though. It was too late. I took my mouth away from her pussy and warned her I’m cumming. I was astounded when she redoubled her efforts and began to gobble up my cock as if eating my cum is her favorite thing in the world to do.

Lea pressed her pussy back down against my lips and I ate her for another thirty seconds before my own orgasm overwhelmed me. I bit down on her pussy and she screamed around my cock. But it was a scream of pleasure. When she tasted my cum and felt my teeth clamping down on her pussy she started to cum, too.

I filled her mouth with cum for the second time today. And she gave every indication that she genuinely loved it! She continued to suck on my cock until I gently lifted her head and sighed loudly. She moaned as she swallowed my cum and then she leaned down and gently kissed my cock and my balls and caressed me with her soft cheek.

As soon as I could breathe again I grabbed the cheeks of her ass in my hands and pulled her back down onto my face. I went back to eating her juicy cunt while she took my cock back into her mouth. It was only a couple of minutes before I was ready for that hot fuck I’ve been anticipating. A hard smack on her cute butt got her attention and I ordered her to lie down beside me.

When she was in position I took her in my arms and we kissed for a few minutes as I caressed her sexy body. I don’t think her tits have ever before felt this swollen. And I know she never reacted to having them touched and caressed the way she’s reacting now! Not with me.

She started to go really wild, quickly losing control, something she’s never done with me before. Her nipples seem more swollen and harder than I’ve ever seen them. It’s very exciting. But I have to keep tamping down the disturbing realization that she isn’t doing this for me. She’s doing this for Jim. I don’t want to think about that right now.

I got up onto my knees between her legs and she smiled up at me as I covered her. She seems all too happy to oblige as she guided my hard cock to her juicy pussy. I’ve never seen her react this way before today. I know. I keep saying that. I’m having trouble adjusting to the incredible change in her behavior.

But then, realizing that this, what we’re doing together at this moment, is all about pleasing my best friend and any pleasure I received is just a byproduct made me suddenly very angry. I slammed my cock into her violently as if to punish her with it.

She grunted at the force of that first thrust. Then she cried out, “Yes! God yes! Fuck me like that, baby! That’s what I need!”

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and went crazy while I fucked her like I was raping her. The bitch loved it!!

This is not the girl I dated nor the woman I married. She never once gave me any indication in all those years she’d respond so intensely to this kind of sex. How the hell did Jim know?!

We fucked like that for a long time. She came several times before I finally came again. And for that entire time she lifted up to meet my violent thrusts and she ground her body against mine. She cried out constantly, telling me how much she loves what I’m doing and begging me to fuck her harder. She told me she loves what I’m doing. She didn’t say she loves me. But that’s okay. I would have known it was a lie if she had.

I finally lost it and my cries of passion joined hers as I filled her pussy with a hot load of cum. I felt her grinding her pussy against me as I came and then her pussy clamped down on me and she came one more time as her muscles squeezed the last of the cum from my cock.

Neither one of us moved or spoke for a long time. We’re both panting loudly and I feel the sweat running off my body. But I don’t want to take my cock out of her and she doesn’t seem to want that either.

Nothing good lasts forever, though. I finally eased my soft cock from her hot, clasping pussy and we both sighed loudly as I flopped down onto the bed beside her.

We lay like that in silence for several minutes. Our bodies are touching. I can feel her soft warmth. I’m tempted to take her in my arms and hold her. But under these strange circumstances that seems inappropriate. As strange as it sounds, I have the feeling it would be too much like I’m holding another man’s wife.

I assume she’ll be getting up and going back to Jim in a moment. Before she got up I asked the question that’s been festering in my mind all day and driving me crazy. Although I already know the answer I feel like I need to hear it from her lips. “You never really loved me, did you Lea?”

She didn’t answer for such a long time I thought she wasn’t going to. Finally, she replied in an appropriately apologetic voice, “I’m sorry, Dave. I thought I did. I did in a way. I still do. It’s just that ... honey, it wasn’t just you that didn’t know me very well. I didn’t understand me either. I can’t even guess why I’ve reacted to Jim the way I have. If anyone had suggested to me yesterday I would do the things I did tonight I would have known for a fact they were crazy. I swear. I’m just as surprised as you are.”

I felt a wrenching pain in my chest when she admitted that she didn’t love me. It’s been obvious for a long time. But hearing the words was still a kick in the nuts ... again. I’ve loved her so very much for so long. It’s going to be a long fucking year!

Lea finally got up and said goodnight. I watched her leaving, going back to Jim. She seems a little embarrassed but she’s anxious to get back to him and it shows.

Like many men, from what I’ve heard, I often fall asleep quickly after making love. But not that night. I lay there in the dark and I know for a fact now that my marriage is over. Jim might think Lea and I are perfect for each other. It’s obvious to me, though, that for the first time in his life he’s wrong about a woman. Lea has never loved me and she never will. Living together for another year isn’t going to change that. My life is almost one third over now. I’m not going to suddenly change into the man Lea needs in her life. I am who I am.

I suppose I should be grateful that the reality of my situation has finally been brought out into the open and Lea and I can do something about it. We’re young. Thankfully we have no children. We can now go our own separate ways and perhaps find the right people for us, the people we need to be with to be happy. There must surely be a woman out there who would appreciate a man like me. I’m a nice guy. I’m not repulsive. I bathe regularly.

I got up the next morning and took a shower. I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went downstairs. Jim and Lea are already in the kitchen waiting for the coffeemaker to do its thing.

Jim is wearing a pair of trunks, but they’re down around his thighs. Lea is naked on her knees in front of him, sucking on his hard cock like a wild woman.

Jim looked up and greeted me with a warm smile when I entered the room but I could tell he’s watching to see my reaction to the things I learned about Lea yesterday and now, finding them this way in the kitchen.

Before going to sleep last night I think I pretty much came to grips with the situation. I know now that Lea belongs with Jim. Once I resolved everything in my head the anger slowly dissipated. My obviously genuine smile seemed to reassure him.

I watched them for a moment. Then I got the coffee cups out, walking around as if my naked wife was not sucking my best friend’s cock a few feet from me.

But I’m not unaware. I feel my own cock stirring once more at the erotic sight and her wonderfully whorish behavior. That twinge of jealousy which comes with the knowledge I could never make her react that way is always in the background. But I can’t complain. He warned me this sort of thing was going to happen. I was skeptical but knowing Jim I guess I shouldn’t have been.

And I’ve already come to the realization that Lea is more his woman now than she ever was mine. It would be a waste of my energy to be jealous at this point.

There’s still a touch of the sadness I feel when I’m reminded that she never really loved me. That’s probably the hardest part of this for me. But I have to admit that if she can be happy with Jim then I think I can accept that.

I imagine most men couldn’t handle watching their wife and their best friend fall in love. But it’s time I started being honest with myself. Something about them together just seems right. I can’t help wondering, though, if Jim, the acknowledged expert on the opposite sex, has realized it yet.

Jim might deny it, of course. He has always given the impression he’s a confirmed bachelor. But I see something in his eyes when he looks at Lea that I’ve never seen when he was with any other woman. The rightness of it is totally obvious to me.

And when I saw the truth of it I realized Jim has probably been in love with Lea all along! He has never acted on it. I know he hasn’t. I’m equally certain he never said a word to her about how he feels. He wouldn’t do that to me. But he loves her!

By the time Jim filled Lea’s mouth with cum I had poured out three cups of coffee. I’m leaning back against the kitchen counter, sipping from my cup and watching them. I can’t help but be fascinated by the wanton lust Lea exhibits when she’s with Jim.

When Jim finally pulled his cock from Lea’s mouth and helped her to her feet he smiled at me and politely offered, “Would you like a morning blowjob?”

I chuckled and asked, “From you or her?”

They both laughed and I moved aside so they could put cream and sugar in their coffee.

As I watched them together I suddenly didn’t feel right about the idea of having sex with my own wife! Not after I realized Jim actually has feelings for her and isn’t just playing around.

Once they had their coffee the way they wanted it I said, “We need to talk.”

They both looked nervous when they heard the seriousness in my voice. But I smiled and said, “It’s okay. It hurt last night when I finally came to my senses and realized that I’ve been seeing the world as I wanted it to be instead of the way it is. Now the question is what do you two see?”

They glanced at each other and they both looked guilty. Lea turned back to me and said, “Dave, we never...”

I smiled and said, “I know. I trust you. I trust you both. Maybe one of you should have said something to me.”

Lea suddenly had tears rolling down her cheeks. She said in a quiet voice, “I never wanted to hurt you.”

I pulled her into my arms and said, “I know. And Jim would fall on his sword before he would betray a trust. That’s all very honorable. But even a dumbass like me can see what needs to happen here.”

I turned to Jim and said, “I’m going to break my word to you, Jim. Our agreement about the year is off.”

Lea looked at me with a questioning look and I explained, “Jim was going to try to save our marriage. He made me bring you up here and he made me promise that after we returned home I wouldn’t leave you for a year. He has a bad habit of doing what he thinks is the honorable thing.”

Then I asked Jim, “Do you remember what you said ... about Lea and me?”

It’s obvious he doesn’t know what I’m referring to.

I shook my head and smiled. I seldom have the upper hand in any conversation with Jim. I said, “You told me Lea and I belong together. For the first time in your life, you were wrong about a woman. Lea belongs with you. Look at her!”

They both look embarrassed. Lea knows I’m right. I’m pretty sure Jim does, too. But he’s struggling with the fact that she’s my wife and he has some very serious reservations about coming between his best friend and his best friend’s wife.

I said, “Come on, let’s go out on the deck and get comfortable.”

Lea admitted the truth last night. I’m pretty sure I understand how she feels. She feels bad for me I think. She may not love me, but she has feelings for me and unlike Jim, she knows our problems weren’t my fault. I never did anything to give her the impression I was anyone other than who I am.

Jim, however, did not invite us up here to break us up and he’s uncomfortable with where this seems to be going.

We sat down at the patio table on the deck and I said to Jim, “You have a decision to make. You were wrong about me. Lea and I spoke briefly last night. I suppose we have to thank you for opening our eyes, or at least I do. I don’t know how long she’s known the truth. It hurts. But let’s be honest. She’s never going to love me. She’s never going to feel about me the way she feels about you. Now you have to figure out how you feel about her. Because if you don’t love her it wouldn’t be fair to let her think you do or that she has a future with you.

“I’m sorry to put you in this uncomfortable position. But you brought this on yourself. I understand you brought us up here with the best of intentions. But it is what it is. Lea loves you. She doesn’t love me and she never has. I’m going for a walk now. I suggest you two do some serious communicating.”

I went out and walked down the lake road. It’s a nice, scenic road. But if you’re on foot you can’t see much. The road never gets anywhere near the water until about two miles down the road where there’s a public boat ramp.

I walked to the ramp and went down to watch the people trying to back their boat trailers into the water. It was just about the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in my life!

I’ve never backed up a trailer in my life. I probably shouldn’t laugh because I know I couldn’t do it any better than the worst of them. But if you’ve ever spent any time around a boat ramp you know what I’m talking about. I just about had to bite my lip until I drew blood to keep from laughing out loud. Because trust me, the odds are pretty high that if I had laughed at some of those red-faced rednecks it might well have been fatal. By the time they finally got their boats in the water they were ready to kill something.

The light entertainment really lifted my spirits. I began my walk back to the house with a smile on my lips. By the time I got back to the house I’d been gone for a little over two hours. The phone was ringing just as I entered. While Jim was on the phone I joined Lea on the deck.

When she saw me she jumped out of her seat. I guess their discussion went well. She’s all excited. She ran over and threw her arms around my neck. She kissed me affectionately, more affectionately than she has in years. There are tears in her eyes. That kind of worried me until she breathlessly started repeating over and over, “Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much!”

Now she loves me!

From her emotional attack I gathered the conversation turned out to be everything she hoped for. Just then Jim came back out on the deck, still talking on the phone. He’s listening to the phone but he looked up and put his thumb in the air to indicate things had gone well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.