My Give Away Wife - Cover

My Give Away Wife

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man's best friend tries to save Dave's marriage from breaking up. It doesn't turn out as expected. But it turns out well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

My wife and I are fighting again. It seems like that’s the only way we communicate now. Nothing I do pleases her. She criticizes and second guesses everything I do. We’ve only been married for three years. I love her more than anything in the world. But I can’t take much more of this. I can’t see our marriage lasting much longer if something doesn’t change.

Jim, my best friend, isn’t much help. He keeps insisting our problems are my fault. I normally defer to him in matters relating to the opposite sex. Jim and I have been friends since the first grade. He’s a very good-looking guy. If you don’t believe me, ask nearly half the women in town. They haven’t all been to bed with him. But a lot of them have and a lot more of them would probably like to.

Jim has the personality to go with his looks. He was always the most popular kid in school. That he and I ended up best friends was probably more an accident of geography and timing than anything else. His family moved into the house across the street from us just before we started the first grade. Jim, his sister and I were the only kids on the street in our age group, so we grew up together.

I’m an only child. Jim has a twin sister, Ashley. From time to time as we were growing up I had a crush on Ashley. But I don’t think she ever realized it. I always thought one of the reasons Jim was so cool around girls was his sister. I was always shy around girls. Hell, I was afraid of them. I guess, in many ways I still am.

Not Jim. He was lucky enough to have a close relationship with his sister. To him, girls are just people. He understands them. Or at least he understands them as well as any male can understand a member of the opposite sex. I’m twenty-four years old now and I’ve been married for three years. Women, including my wife, or maybe especially my wife, are still a mystery to me.

Jim just frowns and shakes his head every time I complain about the way my wife Lea is treating me. But he’s not doing it in commiseration with me. He’s just indicating that in his opinion I’m too dumb to live.

Jim keeps insisting Lea really loves me. He claims our problems are my fault because I’m trying to treat her like an equal partner in our relationship. According to him, Lea is one of those women who wants a strong man to take charge. He says she doesn’t even realize she’s pushing me, trying to make me take control. She’s doing it subconsciously. He also insists she isn’t looking for a parent, just a strong partner, a dominant partner. That’s what she needs to feel safe, protected, loved.

Yeah. Okay. That isn’t confusing at all.

I suppose there are women like that. Despite what Jim says I don’t believe Lea is one of them. She’s a strong, self-sufficient, intelligent young woman. I think I know her better than Jim does and I don’t believe she’s the kind of woman Jim thinks she is.

To be perfectly honest, even if I believed Jim, which I don’t, I wouldn’t know what to do about it. I don’t know how to treat anyone the way he says I need to treat Lea.

Our latest fight broke out after work this evening. I got home and no more than stepped through the front door than she was on the attack again. About nothing! I was about that close to doing something I’ve never done in my life, hitting a woman. Well, I’d never hit her. But I damn sure wanted to!

Instead, I turned right around and stomped out of the house. I got in my car and drove away before I said something I couldn’t take back later.

My first instinct was to head to a nearby sports bar and drink myself stupid. I drove over to Jim’s house instead. I parked in the driveway and by the time I got to his front door he was standing there holding the door open and grinning.

I looked up and saw that infuriating grin. But all he said was, “Again?”

I nodded, still too furious to speak.

Jim let me in and got us a couple of beers while I sat in his living room and tried to calm down.

He came back in, handed me a beer and sat down across from me. I took a long drink out of the beer bottle and then said in exasperation, “I don’t know what to do Jim. I just walked into the house and she lit into me! I never said a fucking word!”

He shook his head and sighed loudly. Then he exclaimed, “Bullshit! I’ve told you what to do. You refuse to listen, you thick headed bastard! All you have to do is take charge. That’s what she needs. And if you don’t get your act together, some other asshole is going to give her what she needs. She’s a beautiful woman and if you think there aren’t men out there hitting on her you’re dumber than a whole box of red bricks! Hell, if you weren’t my best friend I’d hit on her!”

I took another long gulp out of my beer bottle and then slumped down in my chair. I know one way to prove him wrong and get him off my case. I looked at him for a moment and then I said, “Okay, asshole. Prove it to me. Go ahead and hit on her. Show me how to treat her.”

He looked at me like I’m nuts. He knows I’m not one of those weird guys who are into sharing their wives with other men.

Finally, he said, “Dave, the only reason I’m not going to take you up on that offer is you’re my best friend and I’d rather have you for a friend than have her sweet ass in the sack. Don’t get me wrong. I could have her if I wanted her. And I’d enjoy the hell out of it, too. She’s been the subject of more than one of my kinky fantasies. But our friendship means a lot to me. I’m not ready to give that up for a piece of ass.”

I finished off my beer, got up and got us each another. When I returned I said, “I’m at the end of my rope, man. I’m this close to going home, packing up and getting out. What makes it so hard is I still love the bitch! You keep telling me you know how to treat her to get her to act right so I’m giving you permission. Show me.”

Jim shook his head and said, “No way, Dave. You’re the jealous type. If I did what you’re asking, a part of what I would do would involve sex, lots of sex. All kinds of sex. You know what a pervert I am. You’d end up hating both of us.”

He’s right about one thing. I am the jealous type. But what the hell! I can’t go on like this! I’m just about to leave her anyway. What if he’s right? What if he does know how to treat her to make her do anything he wants? What if he ends up having sex with her? Could I deal with that? I’d hate to end up resenting him for doing something I told him to do, even if I don’t think he can really do it.

I stared across the room at him for a moment and in a rare moment of clarity I exclaimed, “Fuck it, Jim! I have nothing to lose. I want you to go for it. If you don’t straighten either me or her out our marriage is over anyway. I can’t take this shit anymore.”

Jim looked at me for a moment. He’s thinking it over and it looks like he’s going to refuse. But he surprised me. He said, “I’ll do it, if you insist. But I’m going to warn you right up front. I’m going to fuck the bitch. I’m going to put her through some changes. I’m not going to let you interfere once I start. And it isn’t going to be just one night.

“The bitch is going to be mine until I turn her back over to you, if you still want her. You aren’t going to like what you see, either so think about it long and hard before you give me permission to fuck your wife, Dave.”

We sat in silence for a long time after that. The funny thing about this conversation and what he’s proposing is I’m more concerned with the possibility of losing my best friend than with the idea of him fucking my wife.

Don’t get me wrong. I still don’t think she’ll fall for whatever the hell it is he’s planning to do. But I have to take into consideration that since shortly after puberty hit, when we started getting interested in girls, Jim has pretty much had his way with any girl he wanted. That’s probably why he’s still single. There are still a few girls in town he hasn’t had sex with yet.

I struggled only briefly with the decision before I finally said, “Do it.”

He shook his head, rolled his eyes again and said, “Okay, Dave. I’ll do it. But there are some conditions you have to agree to. Once I start you can’t interfere. After I’ve done what I’ve said I’m going to do, you can’t leave her. You have to stay with her for one year. In that one year she’ll still be your wife and live in your house. But she’ll be mine whenever I want her. And you know what a pervert I am. I’ll be able to come over and have sex with her whenever I want. I’ll be able to call her up and tell her to come over to my house whenever I feel like having some of her hot little ass. I’ll be able to take her out anytime I want. And if I want you to come along you will.”

He saw the skeptical look in my eyes and said, “Don’t look at me like that. I can make it happen so think about it before you jump into the deep end of the pool and discover you can’t swim.”

That was a hell of a lot more than I bargained for. Suddenly I’m not so sure I like this plan. I drank the rest of my beer and started to get up to get us another.

Jim stopped me. “Hold on. Let’s settle this before you get another beer. You need to be sober when you make this decision.”

I went around and around with it, struggling to decide if this is what I really want and if I thought I could live with his more than a little unreasonable conditions. Because whatever faults people may ascribe to me I’m known for being a man of my word. If I say I’m going to do something I do it. Could I live with her for a year if he turns out to be right about her and he turns her into his little sex toy?

I kept coming back to the same conclusion. I can’t go on like this. I have nothing to lose. Well, nothing but my pride. And I have damn little of that left lately.

I had one question before I told him to go ahead. “Why a year?”

He shrugged and said, “Because I know you well enough to know that once you know I’m fucking your wife you’re going to be pissed. I’m hoping that if I make you stay with her, stick it out for a year, we can rebuild our friendship and you will realize you still love her and want to keep her.

“I don’t want to break up your marriage. In all the years we’ve been friends you’ve never lied to me. And I’ve never seen you go back on your word. I want your word you’ll agree to my conditions and you’ll try to remember I’m doing this for your own good. That doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy it. I’m going to enjoy the hell out of it. But I’m hoping that a year and a day from now you’ll still be my best friend and she’ll still be your wife.”

I stood up and headed for the kitchen. I got two more beers out of the refrigerator, came back in and said, “You have my word. I can’t promise that if you actually do what you say you’re going to do I won’t get upset. But I’ll promise to remind myself constantly that you warned me, that you are my best friend, and that if this works I’ll be a happier man for it. That being said, even knowing your remarkable history with the fairer sex, I’m all but certain you’re going to strike out with the ice queen.”

We opened our beers and clinked the bottles together. We had an arrangement.

I returned to my seat and asked, “Now what?”

Jim thought about it for a few minutes and said, “I want you and Lea to take a week off. We’re going up to my dad’s cabin on the lake. You work that out with your boss and Lea and let me know when you can get away. I’ll take care of everything else.”

I spent another hour at Jim’s house before I went home. There was no talking to Lea when I got home. I walked right past her and went up to the computer room. I checked my email and went to bed early.

For most of Saturday we both pouted and did what we had to do without speaking to each other. I did the yard work. Lea got started on the house. I helped her out when I finished outside. By supper time we were talking again. The atmosphere was strained but we could stand to be in the same room with each other.

I tried very hard to reconcile our differences over the next few days. I tried once more to get her to agree to see a marriage counselor. That’s something she has always absolutely refused to do. She doesn’t like the idea of airing our dirty linen in public. I think she’s afraid someone who’s an expert on the subject will tell her she’s screwed up in the head.

I tried talking about our problems without pissing her off again but by Monday morning I had given up. If Jim can’t straighten her out then there’s no hope for us.

I went to work Monday morning and had a long talk with my boss. I explained that my marriage is on the rocks. I told him there’s an intensive one-week getaway at a place up in the mountains where they offer comprehensive marriage counseling and I’m so desperate I want to try it because I think it’s my last hope of saving my marriage.

My boss is pretty much of an asshole most of the time. I was really surprised when he actually seemed to understand and sympathize. He gave me the week off. Without pay of course. He isn’t that nice. But he actually seemed to want to help, which was surprising considering how poorly he has treated me since I started working there.

I’ve been working for him since I got out of college. I’ll admit I was lucky to get the job. It pays very well. But I’m tired of being treated like shit so I’m looking forward to giving him my two-week notice. I recently received a better offer. I’m going to start working for a man who left the company a year and a half ago. He invited me to go with him when he struck out on his own but I was a newlywed with no assets and a young bride to support. I didn’t have the nerve to take the gamble.

It’s apparent now, though, that his fledgling company is going to prosper. Although I didn’t leave my job and go to work with him a year and a half ago, I did have a little something to do with his company’s success. We’re electrical engineers and it turns out I have quite a talent for the work. He often came to my home in the evening to get help with problems he and his small staff were having trouble solving.

I enjoy a challenge and I didn’t mind helping him. I like him and when I first started out after college he was always very helpful and was very supportive when I started working with him before went off to start his own company. I needed his help at the time. The asshole we work for should wear a swastika. He’s that kind of prick and it took me a while to learn how to deal with him.

So, when my old friend and mentor came to me recently with a new job offer that would double my pay and give me a management position with great benefits and bonuses I decided to go for it. The company has progressed to the point where the move no longer seems like a gamble.

Shortly after I return to work next week it will be time to give my notice and I’m really looking forward to it. I hope when I tell him I’m leaving he asks me why. I’ve told him off in my head hundreds of times. The thought of telling him off for real is just about orgasmic.

Once I cleared the week off with my boss I called the guy Lea works for. We’ve met a couple of times at office parties. He’s a bit of a stick. But I explained our problem again and asked if he could arrange for someone to fill in for Lea for a week.

He was less sympathetic than my boss. I had to put up with him whining about how my personal problems have no place in the office. But after he wound down he said he’d see what he could do. I asked him not to mention it to her. I explained I’m not even certain she’ll go, but that it’s our last hope. If things don’t change, our marriage is over.

He told me he’d contact the temp place he works with and see what he can work out. He was just as generous as my boss. He made it clear this would be unpaid time off. It isn’t like Lea and I are well off. But we have a decent income and we live well within our means. We’ve even managed to accumulate some savings. I figured it was worth the money if we could save our marriage.

Lea wasn’t too happy about it when I finally sprang it on her. But two weeks later we were all packed and on the road to Jim’s lake house. I told her Jim invited us up for the week. She likes Jim and that made things a little easier. Hell, everyone likes Jim.

It’s almost a four-hour drive to his father’s cabin. It’s up in the mountains in the northeast corner of the state.

Actually, cabin is a bit of a misnomer. Jim’s father has a very large, very fancy log vacation home on a large but secluded lake up in the mountains. I spent a lot of time up there when I was a boy. Whenever Jim and his family went up there during the summer they invited me. And I loved going. I have a lot of fond memories of that place.

I’ve taken Lea up there twice since we got married. We went once for a three-day weekend and once for an entire week. She enjoyed the hell out of it both times.

I’m sure that at any other time she would have jumped at the chance to go. But she isn’t sure she wants to be alone in the woods with me right now. It wasn’t until I told her Jim is going to be there that she agreed to go.

I doubt if we said a dozen words all the way to the cabin. Every time I tried to start a conversation she snapped at me. By the time we arrived I was thinking I’d made a big mistake promising Jim to stay with Lea for a year. I was ready to slam on the brakes and push her out of the car, not necessarily in that order, long before we got to the cabin.

Jim came out and greeted us when we got to the cabin. His greeting for Lea was especially warm. He put his arms around her, kissed her cheek and then held her for a moment while he smiled tauntingly at me over her head.

I thought that was unnecessary.

It was only a little after noon when we pulled in and I parked. I got the suitcases out of the trunk and Jim helped me carry them inside.

It was kind of amusing. Lea hardly opened her mouth all the way up here. But as soon as we arrived and she was around Jim she turned into Chatty Cathy.

I know she’s fond of Jim. The two of them have flirted harmlessly since I introduced them. But I can’t recall ever seeing her flirt with him so blatantly before.

I’ve remained convinced Jim was going to meet his match since we reached our agreement in his living room a couple of weeks ago. But now, seeing them together, suddenly I realize my best friend is very likely going to fuck my pretty much frigid wife! Or at least she’s frigid when she’s with me.

Jim started asserting himself as soon as we arrived. As soon as we put the suitcases in our room we went out into the hallway to go back downstairs. We only took a few steps before he turned and told Lea to change into something more comfortable. He smiled that winning smile of his and added, “More revealing would be nice, too.”

I was watching her when he said that. She just smiled at him.

If I ever suggested to her that she change into something more revealing she would most likely have broken a lamp over my head.

Jim and I watched her turn and go back into our bedroom. Then we looked at each other. He smiled and said, “Last chance, Dave. If you want to call it off, now is the time. When she comes downstairs she’s going to belong to me.”

I shrugged and replied, “The way I see it there are only two possible outcomes. You change her or I kill her.”

He knew I was kidding about killing her. But it’s clear to me something has to change or our marriage is over. It’s also clear I don’t have the tools to bring about that change and despite Jim’s assurances I’m skeptical those tools even exist.

Jim nodded and reminded me, “Remember, you gave me your word. One year.”

I nodded and said, “You have my word. I won’t leave and I won’t throw her out. But I won’t stop her from leaving.”

He shook his head and said, “I won’t let her leave.”

The confidence I heard in his voice would have been infuriating if I didn’t know him well enough to know he isn’t bragging. He’s just confident, a confidence based upon a lifetime of experience having his way with women.

We went downstairs while I tried to pump Jim for some idea of what his plans are for Lea. He just smiled and told me to be patient.

Lea joined us downstairs a few minutes later. She had changed into a pair of tight shorts and a loose fitting, midriff baring cutoff t-shirt.

She certainly does look good. It’s probably just my imagination. I’m sure it has something to do with this weird situation we’ve set in motion. But I thought she looked somehow ... I don’t, available I guess.

She stepped into the room and stood with her hand on her hip. Her hip is cocked to the side as if she’s posing for Jim. She smiled coquettishly at him, ignoring me. She didn’t say anything, but the look on her face asked Jim if she’s sexy enough.

Jim smiled and exclaimed, “Perfect! Come on, Lea. I’ll show you where everything is in the kitchen and you can help me make lunch.”

I followed them out to the kitchen and got a beer. With beer in hand I said, “I’ll be out on the deck.” But they’re both ignoring me already. I don’t even know if they heard me.

I left them alone. I went out onto the back deck and got comfortable. It’s a perfect day and I have a magnificent view of the lake. I left the door to the house open and just closed the screen door. I can hear them talking and laughing but they’re too far away and talking quietly. I can’t make out what they’re saying but every few minutes I heard Lea laugh lightheartedly. I don’t think I’ve heard her laugh like that in at least a year.

They were alone in the kitchen for close to forty-five minutes. Just before they joined me on the deck there was a prolonged silence. I was just about curious enough to take a peek inside when Lea came out with a tray of sandwiches. She’s flushed and she can’t look me in the eyes. She put the tray down and asked me if I want another beer.

I looked at her closely. She looks different already! And she sounds almost pleasant!!

I finally stopped staring at her, nodded and answered, “Yes, please.”

She went back inside as Jim was coming out. While she was in the kitchen getting the drinks he smiled and said, “She’s one hell of a kisser! And I love those puffy nipples! Very sexy! I’ve never seen nipples quite like that before.”

I cannot explain my reaction. Actually, I had two instant and opposite reactions. I was instantly jealous and more than a little resentful that she would respond to him that easily, and in a way I don’t think she has ever responded to me. I had to struggle to resist the urge to storm out of there and drive home. While I’m well aware Jim has the best of intentions I can’t imagine any scenario in which this ends well, at least not for me.

And yet, at the same time I can’t hide the fact that I got an instant erection when I pictured my best friend exposing my wife’s tits and kissing her within minutes of our arrival. That just isn’t like her, or me!

Lea came back out carrying three beers and joined us at the table. She sat much closer to Jim than she did to me and the two of them continued to behave as if they’re alone. They talked and laughed and Lea, who, as I mentioned, has always been fond of Jim, is now flirting with him openly.

I suppose it’s possible she’s doing it just to piss me off. But I don’t get that impression. She’s ignoring me because she cares about Jim and she doesn’t give a damn what I think about it! I might just as well have not been there. She doesn’t give much of a damn either way.

Her puffy nipples Jim was so taken with are swollen and pushing against her thin top and she’s laughing like a vacuous adolescent valley girl at everything Jim says.

I ate my sandwich and then sat back and watched in fascination. Lea continued to act like I’m not even there. They both did. They laughed and talked, not even glancing at me. It was only a few minutes before I saw Jim’s hand casually come to rest on her upper thigh. She didn’t object. She didn’t even glance over to see how I reacted.

They carried on like that until they finished their lunch. Jim took the last sip of his beer and glanced over to see if mine is getting low. Then he leaned over, kissed Lea on the cheek and said, “Run in and get us three more beers.”

She blushed and jumped to her feet, eager to please my friend. She leaned down and whispered something in his ear. Then she turned to me. She had the good grace to blush a little deeper when she took my empty bottle from me. But she offered no apologies for her behavior. She hurried to the kitchen and was back in seconds with three more beers.

I just barely had time to exclaim to Jim, “Well I’ll be damned!” before she returned.

Lea handed me my beer without even looking at me. She sat down beside Jim again and even moved her chair a little closer to him as she settled back down.

For the next ten minutes I watched in amazement as Jim wrapped Lea around his little finger. The conversation became more and more suggestive and she never once complained. Not even when Jim put his hand back on her thigh only a fraction of an inch from her pussy. Nor did she object when he pulled her chair a little closer and his other arm went around her shoulders.

I watched in amazement as his hand draped down over her breast, not quite touching, but close enough that she must surely have felt the heat of it through her thin top.

And still they behaved as if I’m not even there.

Lea never even looked in my direction. Not until Jim’s fingers began to lightly trace her nipple through her top. She was already flushed and obviously excited. When Jim’s fingers came into contact with her nipple she gasped loudly. That was when she glanced over at me, finally.

Our eyes met for just long enough for her to determine I’m not going to object. For just a second there was look of curiosity on her face. But then she turned back to Jim and once more I ceased to exist.

Everything changed in those brief seconds. In that instant Lea tacitly gave Jim permission to take charge of her and proceed with her seduction, if this could properly be termed a seduction.

By my silence I gave them permission to continue without regard for me or my feelings.

Jim accepted her surrender. He already has my permission. He needed nothing more.

I suppose that when I made this arrangement with Jim I must have known deep down inside this would happen. I know Jim well enough to know that when I brought Lea to him in this cabin he would more than likely end up seducing her. I certainly thought it would take longer than an hour! And I never thought it would take place right in front of me! But as the seduction progressed neither of them seems to care that I’m sitting across the table watching Jim take control of my wife.

As I sat there watching them I’m amazed at Jim’s confidence. But I spent much more time analyzing the reactions of both my wife and me. I’m a little bit pissed because I know if I had taken the liberties Jim is taking and Jim had been sitting across the table, Lea would have stopped me in a skinny minute. I would never have been permitted to tease her breast overtly in front of anyone. She doesn’t seem to care that my best friend is taking those liberties while I sit quietly watching.

I wondered for just a second if perhaps she’s waiting to see what I’ll do. But I quickly realized that’s not the case. She has obviously surrendered to Jim in a way she has never surrendered to me.

As for my own reaction, I won’t try to deny that I still feel jealous. But I’m not jealous because she’s permitting Jim to take liberties. I’m jealous because she’s permitting Jim to take liberties she would never have allowed me, probably not even if we were getting along and were alone in a room together.

I’m embarrassed to admit that isn’t my only reaction. I still have a hard-on. I’m more turned-on watching Jim molest my wife than I’ve ever been from watching a porn movie. I found myself watching and secretly enjoying the most erotic show I’ve ever seen!

And the show has just begun!

Jim sat up and removed his hands from my wife. The disappointment was obvious on Lea’s face. Jim smiled and in a friendly, conversational tone of voice he said, “Clear off the table and bring us all back another beer, sexy. And hurry up. I’m not through getting to know you better.”

I saw her shiver with excitement. She jumped up, grabbed the plates and the empty bottles and hurried inside with a huge smile on her face.

While she was inside I smiled at Jim and admitted, “This is the hottest show I’ve ever seen!”

He grinned and replied, “I’m glad you feel that way. It’s about to get a lot warmer. I take it you’re handling it alright? You aren’t pissed at me?”

“It bothers me she has never responded to me that way. But you warned me. No, I’m not pissed. I’m amazed.”

Lea was back then. She handed me my beer and this time she looked at me. Our eyes met and she somehow knew I’m not going to object to what’s happening between her and my best friend. She doesn’t seem to care why. She doesn’t seem to care that I’m sitting here watching them!

I hope she doesn’t figure out, or find out, I brought her up here even though I was aware of the possibility that something very much like this might occur. I have a feeling she wouldn’t approve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.