Always Finding Trouble - Cover

Always Finding Trouble

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 66

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 66 - Chuck Johnson. his "Job Hunt" over, is now a Deputy U.S. Marshal. His life is pretty complete with his six foot seven, three hundred fifty pound girl friend and a good life. He keeps finding trouble though but battles back against the bad guys. See how he handles several tough jobs without a lot of bloodshed but it can't last. Chuck and friends meet a lot of people you know that live in the area. (Some chapters have more sexy scenes than would be considered "some sex.")

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

What the fuck was that?

I woke up sweating and damn near shaking. I scooted to the edge of the bed and sat up, trying to get my heart rate back to normal. My mind was filled with images of that damned cell, with the idiot jailer grinning at me before he swung his baton. In my dream, I couldn't move fast enough to keep from being hit.

The dream had switched back and forth between being knocked off the tow motor in Minneapolis and not being able to get up, to trying fire at the crazy Tulsa radical shooting at me, smelling the diesel fuel and nitrate, to hearing a cell phone ringing.

There it was again, a cell phone ringing. I looked at the nightstand to see that my phone wasn't there. I slipped on my peg and followed the sound into the bathroom and closet area. There it was lighting up on the chest in my closet.

"Johnson."

"You sure were hard to wake up. Not getting enough sleep?" John was laughing when he said that.

John continued, "I know I wasn't going to use you, but you're needed up in Burlington, Vermont. Actually it could be in New York, but the small dual office in Burlington is where the distress call came from. We have another group of escapees congregating again. This time we think they're out on an island in Lake Champlain. So far we've accounted for six, but there are a few older unaccounted for escapees that we thought were in Canada but now we think they might be with them."

"The station up there wants someone to organize and lead them to take the whole group. Get up there ASAP so they don't get a chance to leave. We can get support from both Vermont and New York local law enforcement, so mentally work out what you think and call me back."

I had walked back through the bedroom and looked at the clock. "John, don't people call you during normal hours? It's three AM and your call triggered a bunch of bad dreams and shit that I just don't ever have. Why call me now?"

"You'll get used to it. Since the office up there is a dual office and shares space and support people, the agent in charge called his Regional boss who called the Director who called me. Apparently the agent in charge had just got back from observing the island from offshore and decided it was more than they could handle. The Director called me as he knows we have several people capable of directing something like this. I'm calling you because I'm locked up here in D.C. kissing ass as usual for the next two days in hearings over your fucking Tulsa shit and that we were so insensitive as to fucking shoot ragheads that shoot at us and want to blow us up. I guess the next thing I'll hear about is that it's illegal to shoot people who are shooting at us."

"Take it easy, John. I'll take care of this. Just try to let the bleeding hearts know that we only defend the citizens and ourselves."

John said, "I'm sorry to go off, but the Saudis are having a cow because we turned up an entire cell working out of the big Saudi consulate in Tulsa. They returned about twenty consular employees and from what I'm told, when the plane reached Saudi, seventeen were carried off the plane under sheets. This is very embarrassing to the Saudis, not because of the cell, but because we found them before they knew about them."

He paused a second then advised, "I have to tell you. Some of the little stations like this are where we send older agents and deputies to finish their time. Some of them are guys who've lost their edge or their nerve. What I'm saying is take a sidekick and any weapons you think you'll need. If they have weapons, they'll be old and rusty. If you can, take a couple extra men you trust, as this may not be a no-brainer."

"Okay, have the strike team meet me up there either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I can use them, since this is going to be more than a 'sneak up and gotcha' capture."

John laughed, "When you get back, see the Bureau's shrink about stress and dreams. I've had to do that a couple of times. Your kill rate is probably going to mandate it anyway. This is worse than war because you know and see who's dead. Sorry to have to get you right back out, but it's better than those news people finding you."

"John," I stopped him from hanging up, "how about some recon photos? I'll be able to plan better if I have upper level and enhanced photos of any structures. I'm going to wait until morning to go up as I'd rather not begin waking people up now. I'll call up to the station to make sure they get law enforcement to monitor the island so we know if there is any traffic to or from it."

"I'll get it done. The Director told me there is a duty man at the station 24/7 until this is resolved."

John hung up and I went into my office and called the number for the station John had given me.

"Agent Corning."

"Hey, this is Deputy Charles Johnson. I'm supposed to come up and join you guys so we can have a party out on a nearby island."

Agent Corning said, "We've heard of you and wondered if you would be coming. When will you be here?"

"Today, don't know when yet, but later today. I have some things you can start doing. Call the Coast Guard, I know they have the only inland station up there and have them station some fishing boats with at least two crewmen around the island to watch for traffic. They are to report any activity to your office. Make sure whoever is on duty has a copy of what I'm telling you. They are not to stop anyone who is on the way to the Island. If someone is coming from the island, they are to be apprehended by any, and I mean any, means possible. They are to be considered armed and hostile. I want them captured so there is no opportunity for them to use a cell phone to warn others. This is important. Make sure the take down is fast without the subjects having an opportunity to use a cell phone. If this is difficult to do with only your resources, call both state police units and have them activate as many units as possible, but to consider the operation covert so it is not broadcast to all the state agencies. I'll type this up and e-mail it to you, along with any other ideas I have between now and when I get there."

My cell phone rang, "Johnson."

John again, "You won't believe this, but I'm having trouble getting transport for the strike team. Our plane is out in California, but it's too little anyway. The service doesn't have another larger plane and the Bureau has three, all out. The Air Force is trying to find us transport, but they are constrained by all kinds of bullshit around here because of all the wheels in Congress using the aircraft on quote "Official Business" unquote. Can you get a plane big enough to swing by here and pick them up?"

"Don't know, I'll find something, but make sure you get those recon photos and call the Coast Guard so they know we need them up there on the lake. I'm sure their headquarters are already getting calls."

"Good idea, another multi-agency bust. We need the press, you don't though."

"Let me make some calls, John, and I'll get back to you."

I called out to the charter office just to see if someone would be there. DeDe answered, "S&S Air Charters."

"Hi DeDe, one of your favorite customers here."

"How ya doin' boy, can I get a deputy to come out and keep me company this morning? It's kind of lonely out here waiting for a plane to come in."

"You tempt me, sweet thing. But, what I'm calling for is transportation for about four from here to D.C. then picking up another dozen going to Burlington, Vermont for twenty-four to forty-eight hours."

I heard a big sigh and she said, "I could get you a Lear but it isn't big enough. The G5s are all committed, but I do have the 1900D Super King Air that you're using this weekend. It's open till next Wednesday. Want that?"

"That's probably fast enough. We should be fine as long as the team I'm picking up doesn't have a lot of equipment. I'll be out around nine."

"Want a pilot or do you want to fly it yourself?"

"I would love someone to fly it for me so I could get some sleep."

"Dream on, lover boy. We ain't got any left. Train me some, okay? We keep getting more planes, so we need more pilots. You even have your Lear almost ready to roll. Jimmy and the other guys were working on it last night with several of the teens from the trailer park. I don't know what they were doing, but Jimmy said it was a surprise. There is a bill here for you. Jimmy said you wouldn't mind buying some avionics for your new bird. He's going out of his mind waiting for his dad to get here with his new airplane. That was nice of you to help him with it."

"He's a good kid. I really like him and I love his attitude. He's a can do type of guy. He fits in very well with you guys."

"Thanks to you, he's here. We're very happy to have him and he's bringing one of his buddies in to interview. Jimmy says the guy is an ace avionics and hydraulics man, besides being a good mechanic. Jimmy says he's best with tough conventional problems and jet engines. So far there's been nothing he hasn't been able to fix. Our guys are learning from him and enjoying being led by him. John is thinking of putting him in charge of the shop."

"Awesome, I'm glad he's working out. The kid is snatching one of my boarders though. I hope that works out."

"You mean the dark oriental female human attached to his hip? That little girl and Jimmy are inseparable except when they both have to go to work. All our friends out at the park have adopted Angie. You would think she was one of Steve's kids the way everyone is acting over the two. I think the idea that she was living at your place and you brought Jimmy makes them even more popular."

"Good to hear. I worried about Angie taking off that fast. The two hardly knew each other and they were shacking up."

DeDe laughed, "They must have more than just lust in their hearts then."

"I've got a bunch to plan and do real quick, DeDe, see you soon."

"I'll save some for you, Deputy, come use it."

"Duh, double entendre, you are such a tease."

"Who's teasing, bye, Honey." DeDe hung up with giggle.

I finished the e-mails to Agent Corning and another brief e-mail of my general plan to John. If this works right, I'll be home tomorrow. I had better be if I was going to take a pile of people to Atlanta.

At six, Wanda came in to see what I was doing. I gave her a brief rundown and said, "I think it's safe to call Dave now, I'll need to talk to Sarah too."

"Good morning, Dave. Want to go up to Lake Champlain for a multiple capture?"

"What the fuck, I haven't even had coffee yet. What is this, some kind of torture?"

"While you're thinking about it, let me talk to Sarah, I need her help too."

"Morning, Sarah, I haven't called Sarge yet, but I need two men to haul up to Vermont with me. We're going to be joined by the Strike Team from D.C., so whoever is going shouldn't have to get too close to the action. I need leaders as much as doers."

Sarah said, "I'll call Sarge, but I think we have a duty team that will serve your purpose. Both are strong in knowledge as well as skills. I'll call you back. Should I have Sarge alert them if he agrees?"

"Yep, they should be at the station pulling combat gear by eight. We'll be leaving out at the little airport north of Lutz about nine. I'll be in the office by seven thirty."

"I'll call Sarge and get my horny deputy off his butt so he can go with you. We'll both meet you at seven thirty."

I shut down the PC and went back to the bedroom. Lisa was stirring, so I kissed her awake and said that I had to go in early as I was leaving from her air park by nine. She stretched and said, "I have a flight about nine or ten today, so I'll go with you."

I was in the shower when little Lisa got in with me. She held on to my appendage and said, "That was nice last night. You do know how to put a girl to sleep. She kissed me and said, "Be careful in making me so happy, I might want a steady diet of it."

We showered and dressed, with me putting on jeans and a long sleeve sport shirt. I didn't have any combat clothes, but I'm sure I could get some if I needed them.

Lisa rode to the station with me, enjoying a breakfast sandwich from Burger King on the way. Lisa watched me pulling MP5s and combat gear for my men by seven fifteen. I pulled four sets of everything I thought we would need and even threw in an extra vest and helmet just for fun. I had the feeling that as these guys were on a small island, they were probably well financed and well defended. Whatever, or whoever, is helping these groups of escapees, needed to be found and stopped.

Sarah and Dave showed up by seven-thirty, with Sarge on their heels. He looked over the gear I pulled and said, "Anticipating rotating to Afghanistan when you're done?"

"I want us to be prepared, Sarge, this could be easy or could be like some of the group take downs I've been involved in lately."

"If you're using the Strike team, you'll be ready. Those guys are supposed to be a good team."

"They may be stale as they don't get sent out enough. Training daily is good, but it's not like having real encounters. Ask Dave, it takes the first few rounds to make you remember what to do."

Sarge said, "I know, it's always like that, isn't it?"

The other two men came in and looked over the equipment. I checked to make sure we all had four full spare magazines for our sidearms and five full magazines for the MP5s, night vision, switchable laser sights, and sound suppressors. It is good to be able to turn off the laser in the event you don't want to alert your target.

Wanda came in and said, "You left before I could talk to you. Come to the office for a second, I have something to give you before you leave."

In our office Wanda closed her door and gave me a hug and a very sound kiss. "Please, stay out of a fight if you can. I worry, we all worry about you. You just crash in and try to do everything yourself. Use these men and use the strike team. Please be careful."

She kissed me again and was tearing up. This is not like Wanda, but I smiled and assured her, "I know, Wanda, I've been pushing it lately. I'll be careful."

Back in the station, I said, "Let's roll." The men and Lisa followed me to my car. At the air park, we all headed into the charter office where DeDe gave me a hug and told Lisa in front of the men, "You were supposed to bring me my treat without an audience. Now all these men will have to watch as I get taken care of by the office stud."

I was blushing really bad when DeDe gave me a kiss. "You're so easy to tease. Here's your logbook and a company card for fuel. Remember that you have to have the plane back for the trip to Atlanta that I'm told is extremely important.

I told the men to pick up their gear and get an average weight for me. All three weighed near three hundred pounds with their gear. I multiplied the 300 by 16 to get 4800 which meant I was going to be 2800 lbs overweight with a full load of fuel. The range of the plane was only 800 miles, so I would be screwed going up to Vermont with the team.

I asked DeDe, "Are you sure you don't have a something bigger. I'm going to be overweight getting out of D.C."

Dede looked through a book and said, "The only thing available around here is a 767 but you'll have to hire a crew."

"Okay, I'll take these guys up and make a trip to D.C. for the other twelve. It's ridiculous that D.C. can't support us any better than this."

I called John on his cell. "John, you have to tell the team that I can't pick them up till around two. I've got to fly my men up and come back to pick up the twelve men. They need to strip their gear down so their total weight doesn't exceed three hundred pounds each. An airplane may have a lot of seats, but not that much capacity."

Lisa was pulling on my sleeve, waving a piece of paper at me.

"Hang on, John."

I looked questioningly at Lisa and she said, "Call this guy out at the base. He said if we could use his help for us to call him. This is a government job, they do that and they are a transportation group."

"John, I'll call you back."

I called the number and received a curt, "Colonel Peters."

After explaining who I was and the problem I had, he said, "We have some C-130s that could use a training mission. How soon can you be here?"

"Thirty to forty-five, Sir."

"Then Deputy Johnson, come on down. I'll scramble a crew with some overnight supplies and get you to Burlington via D.C. Can you get your D.C. men out to Andrews AFB.?"

"That I can do. Thank you for solving a huge equipment weight problem."

The Colonel told me, "Find out if you need to drive anything on board, if so, call me back."

I kissed Lisa and said thanks. She was beaming to have helped out. I waved the men to get back to the car again when I was thinking the Escalade would be better for a bunch of men and equipment.

Out at the base, Colonel Peters had an Air Policeman meet me at the gate and lead us to the airfield where he was waiting for us. He said, "You guys should call us when you need us. We are a transportation unit, you know. I'll bet you can use our services anytime. Your group out there helped us with a mechanic for one of our small aircraft plus he fixed a problem with one of our G5s. We owe them, you don't owe us. I think we used your personal B200, the one with the pretty blue interior for the Commander to go up to Jacksonville. You guessed it; all our planes were down for maintenance. The Commander loved the plane though and also that cute little girl piloting the plane."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.