Mary's Story - Cover

Mary's Story

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mary is a prude, a extremely religious woman who finds herself in the middle of a Pickup. How does she react when her ex informs her he is taking the children, but offers her a slot as a concubine, if she can overcome her distaste for anything sexual. Told from both his and her perspective.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Daniel gathered his newly acquired harem and ushered them to where the Marines were waiting. The man who had helped him decipher Mary's score handed his daughter to Mary and checked his name off on a list.

"It says here you get six concubines, I only count four. Are you reserving your additional slots for later?" he asked a puzzled Daniel.

"I have a score of 7.3," Daniel explained displaying his CAP card.

"Just a moment," the marine said as his eyes went distant. "Sorry about that, had to check with the AI. You were scheduled for retesting next week, correct?" When Daniel nodded yes he continued. "The AI has been watching the proceedings and evaluating everyone here and based on your actions and attitude, has boosted your score to an 8.1. This means you can take two more at this time."

Two more, what was he going to do with six concubines. Fuck himself to death, and die with a smile on his face. Sounded good, Daniel thought as he looked around.

Instructing his current selections to stay put, Daniel wandered off, card reader in hand. He noticed the proceedings were in full swing, couples, threesomes, and even one foursome taking place on tables and benches all over the place. He returned to the front where the majority of the women who had put themselves forward were waiting their turn to impress one of the sponsors. He heard someone call his name and looked over to see Toto waving him over.

"Have you filled all your slots?" his former boss asked.

"I thought I had, but the AI is giving me two extra." Toto nodded, he had seen the changes in Daniel in the last year and wasn't surprised that his score had been boosted.

"This is Elle, a friend of Mia's," he said, pointing to a rather flat chested red head, sitting still clothed in a booth with a nude couple Daniel took to be her parents. "I'm taking her mother and father, but they are both apprehensive about having to engage in sex with her. I would take her anyway, but I saw you and thought, Daniel's a nice guy and Elle and Mia are friends, so why not. So would you be interested in her, you can take her for a test drive and let us know."

Daniel looked the girl over, she was tall, about six feet but extremely skinny. Her fair complexion was dotted by tons of freckles and her red hair was gorgeous. It was full of body, falling from her head to reach her shoulder blades in waves of curls. Toto handed Daniel her card and he placed it in the reader the Marines had provided.

Elle had good sub scores for intelligence, and a high sex drive. What brought her scores down was her gentle nature, which made her unsuited to be a Marine. Daniel was checking her scores when his boss pulled her to her feet, ordering her to strip.

Elle did so immediately not even looking at her parents who sat nude at the table. Daniel saw no surprises, Elle was thin, almost painfully so, and had very little in the way of tits and ass. Daniel liked a woman with a nice figure and would not have looked twice at her if Toto hadn't called him over. He motioned Elle to him, putting a little distance between them and her parents.

"Have you ever had sex?" he asked her, noting her lack of embarrassment at being naked in a crowded restaurant. "If so, what did you do, with how many partners and what did you think of it."

"Yes, and I liked it," Elle said with a shy smile. "I've been with four different boys and two girls, I've sucked dick, licked pussy and been fucked every way you can imagine except in the ass."

"Well, if you go with me you won't be able to say that for long," Daniel told her. She nodded, and then looked down at her feet, waiting for him to make up his mind. "You say you've sucked dick, my ex wouldn't do that and I find now that I enjoy it a great deal. Get down there and let's see if you're any good."

She did as he said and wasn't too bad. Daniel figured she would get better with more experience as she mainly just wrapped her lips around him and began sucking while bobbing her head up and down.

She was trying though and Daniel's body began responding despite his recent orgasm, his growing cock filling her mouth and causing her to back off a little. Elle wrapped a hand around him, her long fingers holding him steady while she bobbed up and down on his prick.

"Honey, stroke him with your hand, don't just hold him," a woman sitting at a nearby table said. "It makes him feel like he's all the way in your mouth. Use your tongue too; lick him while he slides in and out." She looked up at Daniel, giving him a beaming smile. "You've got to tell her what you like or she'll never learn," she admonished him.

Daniel looked her over; she was in her late forties, dressed in a business jacket and a knee length skirt. The jacket was unbuttoned and Daniel could see the blouse underneath was transparent. Sitting as she was he could see the inside slope of one breast, the lapel of the jacket barely covering the nipple. Her breasts were round, about the size of a large grapefruit, her stomach flat and she looked to be in excellent shape.

"So why aren't you participating," he asked as Elle began to act on the woman's advice.

"That's right girl," the woman said, ignoring Daniel for a moment. "Now reach up with your other hand and gently play with his balls. You can use a finger to stroke his skin right behind his balls too. He'll like that." She looked up and met Daniel's eye after watching to make sure Elle did as she instructed. "Oh, I'm sure I could catch a ride out of here easy enough, but no one is going to want to take my son, so why bother."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.