Mary's Story - Cover

Mary's Story

Copyright© 2009 by dirtycopper

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Mary is a prude, a extremely religious woman who finds herself in the middle of a Pickup. How does she react when her ex informs her he is taking the children, but offers her a slot as a concubine, if she can overcome her distaste for anything sexual. Told from both his and her perspective.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mary had watched as Daniel made the two women do things she had never heard of. They seemed to enjoy it, although she found the idea, well ... it was just so strange. Mary had never heard of such in her sheltered life, yet she had to admit she was feeling things she'd never felt before as she watched them.

Well, that wasn't exactly true, Mary admitted to herself. Years ago, before her mother caught her exploring herself that time, she had felt like this. Late at night her hands, seemingly on their own, had explored herself down there.

She'd felt like this then, felt the tingle in her groin and the warm feeling that infused her breast and, well, other places. She remembered bringing her hand to her face, smelling the moisture she had found in her panties, and even the tentative taste she had taken from those same fingers.

I mustn't think of those things, she reminded herself now. It's sinful and wrong. But if it was so wrong, why was everyone else doing it. "It everyone else jumped off a bridge would you too?" Mary could hear her mother's caustic voice asking. She shook her head, dropping her eyes to the table where that little piece of plastic lay.

If the preacher was right, she was going to hell just for getting that thing anyway. The bible said there was no hope for those that took the mark of the Beast, no matter why they did it. And the preacher had said this card was the same thing.

Her eyes went back to where Daniel was pushing himself into the woman's throat, God how could she breathe. But she didn't seem to mind, her hands were on his butt and seemed to be pulling him into her. Mary tore her eyes from her ex and looked around the room.

Everywhere she looked people were doing it, having sex. Less than ten feet from her, a woman crawled up on one of the tables, spreading her legs wide. Mary watched as the woman reached down and spread herself open, fascinated despite herself. She could see the pinkish colored folds, glistening wetly, and even a hint of the opening they concealed.

Mary's breathing became shallower, and she felt a warm flush over her whole body, as the woman began touching herself, her fingers gliding up and down in her folds. She brought her fingers to her mouth, making a show of licking her fingers for the young man who stood before her, slowly stroking himself.

Mary wondered if Daniel ever did that, touched himself like that. She was feeling kind of warm and gasped when her arm brushed her stiffened nipple as she moved. Why were her nipples hard? Mary took inventory of herself and was surprised as she discovered her panties were soaked, she could feel the warm fluids seeping from her even now.

My God, I'm a slut, Mary thought as she realized she was getting excited by watching what was going on around her. I'm going to burn in hell for feeling like this. She looked back to where Daniel was, seeing that he had moved away from the women, and they were both standing up.

He hadn't put his thing back in his pants and Mary gazed at it. It glistened wetly in the light, the woman's saliva causing it to gleam. She wondered what it tasted like, and then shuddered at the thought. Get a hold of yourself, she thought. This will all be over soon and Daniel and the kids will be gone. She could go to the church and pray, maybe God would still forgive her for what she had done.

Her eyes flicked around the room, looking for an escape. She saw the sign for the bathrooms and remembered what Daniel had said. She looked at Timmy, he was looking around the room in awe, his mouth hanging open. A quick glance at Ruthie found her still playing with the toy from her Happy Meal.

Her eyes flitted to the bathroom door again, looking over the route there. She would have to take the kids past all those people doing ... Mary's brain almost short circuited. She recognized the man standing there, halfway to the door. He was an Elder in her church.

The woman he was talking to was still dressed, but the Elder's wife wasn't. Mrs. Sweringen stood passively while the woman fondled her breast. It took a moment for Mary to realize the woman was a, what was it the Marine said, oh yes, a sponsor. And Elder Sweringen was allowing her to fondle his wife.

Mary watched as the woman said something to Elder Sweringen and he nodded and then knelt down as the female sponsor sat down on a table, gathering her skirt around her waist.

She wasn't wearing any underwear, and the Elder leaned forward and began kissing her on her private place. My God, he was licking her, just like Daniel had wanted to do to her all those years ago. Mary's eyes flew to Mrs. Sweringen, who was now fondling her own crotch and breast, her eyes locked on where her husband was licking the other woman.

Mary sat stunned, this was a man who was a leader in her church, a man who supposedly believed like her father and her preacher. He was a good man, a Godly man, and yet ... Could it be that she had been wrong all these years?

"Hey, you ok?" The voice coming from beside her startled her and she jumped, turning to see the women Daniel had just been with standing beside her.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm fine," Mary said, blushing a little. She hoped the woman couldn't see how all this was affecting her.

"Daniel said to wait here with you and his kids. Are you his wife?"

"Ex-wife," Mary clarified. She was startled when the naked woman held out her hand.

"I'm Darlene, and this is Kathy," she said. "Are you going with us?"

"I'm Mary, and no, I can't," she said, trying to keep her eyes from the woman's crotch. Seeing the confused look on Darlene's face, Mary shrugged. "I could never do that," she waved a hand in the general direction of all the sex going on around her. "It's sinful and wrong, and well, I just couldn't."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.