Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jeff and Julie, 17-year-old highschoolers, are transported back to Earth, circa 250 MILLION BC! This was the time of giant insects and long before dinosaurs. This is the story of their struggle for survival against 10-foot scorpions and 14-foot praying mantises. These insects really existed; this is no fantasy! Join them as they cope with a real "Land of the Giant Insects."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Violence  

It was hard to believe that they had been lost in time for that long, but it was 16 years ago that Jeff and Julie had been struck by lightning as they hurried to get Julie home from their date before her curfew time. Since then, they had produced 10 children, all of them girls. Julie was beginning to show the strain of bearing so many children, besides trying to make a home for them all under such primitive conditions. She and Jeff both wondered how much longer they could produce offspring without killing her.

Julie was deeply concerned that she had not been able to bear any males. So far, Jeff was the only male on the planet, and Julie was at her wits end about how to insure the continuation of humanity at the rate she was going. So far, to put it bluntly, Jeff was going to have to start fucking his daughters in an effort to produce a male child. Mary, their eldest daughter, was now nearly 15 years old. She had already started menstruating, so it was only a matter of time before she mated with Jeff.

Julie and Mary had talked about it, and both were ready for it, but it was obvious that Jeff still saw Mary as his little girl. Julie had tried to talk to Jeff about the situation several times, already, but Jeff always managed to change the subject before he could be pinned down. The problem was that Jeff had reached his 33rd birthday, and his sex drive had slowed down. He no longer wanted to fuck every night, which, she admitted, was a relief for Julie. Nevertheless, he was going to have to start back pretty damned soon, or his daughters were going to die as virgins!

Julie's periods started to become somewhat irregular, something that had never happened before. This scared her into taking action. She confronted Jeff one day when she managed to corner him away from their children. "Jeff, I cannot let you weasel out of making a decision any longer. To be blunt, when are you going to start fucking Mary?"

"WHAT!?! Julie, what are you talking about? Mary is my daughter. I can't have sex with her!"

"Why not? You are the only man on the planet. Do you want her to die a virgin? And she is just the first, what about our other nine daughters? I am starting to have problems with my period, and I am afraid that so many children so fast may have played hell with my reproductive system. You have got to produce a boy sometime, or this whole life we had built here will be wasted. Do you want that? I don't and I hope you don't! It's time for you to grow up and face facts. I don't care how you rationalize it to yourself, but sex with your daughters is the only sex you are going to get for the foreseeable future!"

"Hunh? What do you mean by that?"

"What I mean is just what that sounded like. I am too scared to fuck until I know more about what is going on with my insides. Right now, I am afraid that another pregnancy will kill me, so you will have to get real friendly with you right hand OR you will have to fuck your daughter. I don't care which it is, but, as of tonight, I am bunking with the kids. You can sleep with Mary, or you can sleep by yourself. The decision is yours to make. Mary will move in with you in a moment—all you have to do is invite her. Now, you have until dark to make up your mind, so you better get to it!" With that, Julie stalked back to be with the rest of her family.

Jeff was left with a stunned look on his face. He was in complete shock. He was still standing that way ten minutes later when Mary came in to see why he was off by himself. "Jeff, what's wrong? You look like you might if one of us died. What could have upset you so much. OH ... I bet I know—Julie has just talked to you about sex with me. What's the problem? You are male and I am female, we love each other, and we all want to keep the human race going in the here and now.

"She said that you were going to be a hard sell, but how do you think I feel. You are my only chance for male companionship, so I aim to stake my claim. Now, buck up and act your age. I certainly know what it's all about, and I've seen you and Julie have sex together for years, so there is certainly no mystery about it to me. Don't force me to go through the rest of my life wondering what it feels like to be loved by a man. I need you, so please take me to your bed tonight."

With that, she began to cry, not the tears of a woman trying to wheedle something from a man, but the tears of a woman who was desperate for physical love. Jeff could never stand by and watch any of his women cry, so he knew that he was going to give in, and the sooner he did so, the better for everybody concerned. He took Mary in his arms and said, "Darling, please stop crying. Please join me in my bed tonight. I want you, and I need you. I just have trouble seeing you as anybody but my little daughter whom I have to protect from all of the bad things that this world can throw at you."

Mary stopped crying, except for a few sniffles. She wiped her face on her handkerchief (one of those ubiquitous leaves) and kissed Jeff full on the lips, with a lot of tongue thrown in. It wasn't the perfect kiss of the long time lover, but it made up for that in enthusiasm. Jeff kissed her back, and they went in to join the rest of the family. Mary winked at her mother, and Jeff smiled sheepishly at her. Julie smiled broadly, and she was relieved that peace had returned to the family.


After supper, Julie kept all of the kids away from the master bedroom (that ancient car) as Jeff and Mary went in to bed. Jeff felt that his job was eased because Mary knew by observation all of the little techniques that lovers used on each other, but she did not know how they actually felt. There were so few clothes to remove that there was no delay there. They had both seen each other naked for many years, so each knew the other's body in some detail. Mary knew of the two scars on Jeff's chest and how they got there, and Jeff knew of the birthmark on Mary's left breast. They lay down on the bed which was protected by a dragon fly skin cover put there just an hour before by Julie.

They started off by embracing and kissing, just as Mary had observed her parents do a multitude of times before. Jeff kissed her ear and down her neck to her breasts. She felt like she was going to explode the first time his lips touched her nipple, and she did explode into an orgasm the first time he tweaked her nipple with his tongue. Back and forth between her nipples, kissing, sucking, and flogging with his tongue, Jeff pushed her higher and higher until she actually fainted from the sensations and the pleasure.

He let her come back to Earth by holding her gently and letting her recover her senses in her own time. Jeff was in no hurry because he knew how special this was for his daughter. When she regained herself and was able to pay attention to her surroundings, Jeff moved down her body with a series of kisses. He briefly played with her bellybutton, but didn't stay long because she was ticklish.

He had already cupped her pussy with his hand and pressed gently, but firmly, on her clit with the heel of his hand. She was too young to have much pussy hair, but that was an academic question, anyway, since all of the females in the family shaved off their pubic hair and kept it off, because Jeff liked them that way. They used a flint razor and worked on each other, so they were always clean and bare. They all knew the reason for this, because they had all seen Jeff "eat" Julie's pussy, and were looking forward to their turn.

Jeff slid his middle finger through Mary's pussy slit while holding on with his whole hand. It was a remarkable sensation for Mary, because her hand was too small to have the same effect. She could feel his hand touching her from slightly above her clit all the way around to her anus. This did not yet produce an orgasm, but it sure did feel good!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.