Bugs - Cover

Bugs

Copyright© 2009 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jeff and Julie, 17-year-old highschoolers, are transported back to Earth, circa 250 MILLION BC! This was the time of giant insects and long before dinosaurs. This is the story of their struggle for survival against 10-foot scorpions and 14-foot praying mantises. These insects really existed; this is no fantasy! Join them as they cope with a real "Land of the Giant Insects."

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   First   Violence  

In less than an hour, they had collected enough firewood to last them for a few days if they only used it for cooking. The problem was, what would they cook in? Julie had the answer to that is a few moments. She looked at the hub caps (wheel covers) and had a moment of inspiration. These were rather large chromed steel discs that were about three inches deep. Jeff popped all four off, and they took them to the stream to be washed. A few minutes later, they returned with four pots of water.

Julie cut a section off the dragon fly's tail end and washed it in one pot of water. She cut the section of meat into cubes and dropped them into a second pot of water. Jeff had made a habit of saving all of the salt, pepper, and sugar envelopes he received whenever he went to a drive in, etc., so she dumped some salt and pepper in with the meat. By this time, the flames had died down on their fire and they had a nice bed of coals. Julie placed the pot on the coals and they waited for the water to boil.

While he was waiting for supper, Jeff used the machete to chop back the ferns that were close to the car on all four sides. He wanted to be able to see what might be creeping up on them, and to discourage casual visitors looking for a snack. He had finished in time for supper, so he was ready when Julie called him to give the food a try.

Jeff cut some fern stalks to be used sort of like chopsticks, and they tasted the dragon fly stew. It was remarkably tasty, so they ate all there was in the pot and drank the liquid after that. Jeff complimented Julie on the quality of their impromptu meal, and she blushed a little at the praise. Julie had noticed that there appeared to be some fat floating on the water after they finished eating, so she took another pot of water and put it on the embers. Meanwhile, she cut the remnants of the dragon fly into pieces and dropped them into the pot. Julie was hoping to get enough fat from the dragon fly to try making some soap.

It was getting dark by now, so Jeff cut a couple of large pieces of wood and laid them in the embers, hoping that the logs would catch fire enough to be used to start the breakfast fire. That way they would not have to use the gasoline and spark plug trick that he had used to start this fire. If they had to do this many times, the battery would run down, and Jeff didn't know how they would recharge it again.


Before it got dark, Jeff and Julie had removed the back from the front bench seat and laid it down between the front and rear seats. He breathed a sigh of relief when he found that the seat-back was almost a perfect fit between the two seats and nicely formed a double bed. The bed could best be described as "lumpy," but it beat any alternative they had at the moment.

Julie knew what she wanted, since they appeared to be stuck here for the foreseeable future. She couldn't say that she was "in love" with Jeff, but he was the only prospect she had. He was kind of the life support system for the only cock in the neighborhood. Julie was a virgin, but she had taken the class in Sex Ed. every time it was offered at each grade level, so she knew what the technicalities were all about. Conversations with the other girls her age had provided her with the benefits of some "hands on" experience. Therefore, she knew enough to know how to proceed. Jeff had the same kind of education, so he was reasonably competent, too.

With an air of determination, as they were getting ready for bed, Julie took her bra off when she was sure that Jeff was looking at her. She knew when she had hit her mark when she saw his shorts immediately tent as he hardened in that most important area. She slipped her panties off with only a little teasing; she knew that she had his undivided attention.

If anything, his cock pushed even harder against his shorts. Before Jeff could react, the tip of his circumcised cock poked through the fly of his shorts. He blushed as he pushed his shorts down his legs and stepped out of them. Since both had taken off their shoes and socks before anything else, they were now naked and a bit unsure of the next step.

Julie could see that she was going to have to take the leadership role, at least this time, so she took Jeff's hand and drew him with her into the car. Since she entered the car first, Jeff had a perfect view of her ass and her pussy just below it. If Julie had not been pulling on his hand, Jeff might had stood there, rooted to the spot in awe, as he deeply appreciated the sight offered him. However, Julie urged him on, and he woke up enough to follow her into the car.

The only thing that she had been schooled in was the missionary position, so Julie lay down on her back and raised her legs in the air. Fortunately for them both, Jeff had paid close attention when his friends had described the necessity of foreplay. To him, Julie's pussy slit looked pretty dry, so he knew that he was going to have to do something to get some lubrication down there.

Jeff closed the door and turned on the dome light so that he could see what he was doing and better appreciate the opportunity being offered to him. Jeff gently rubbed Julie's pussy slit with his middle finger to test for lubrication. He found a little dampness, but he was sure that it was not enough. Jeff cared for Julie enough to want to avoid hurting her, so he put off trying to penetrate her for now.

Julie was a little surprised when he did not immediately try to penetrate her, because her girl friends had assured her that was what boys did as soon as the opportunity presented itself. She wondered if she had done something wrong or if there was something wrong with her, but she was distracted from those thoughts when Jeff bent down to kiss her. Both of them were experienced with kissing and using a lot of tongue while doing it, so there was no hesitation on Julie's part in responding to Jeff's approach.

This was comfortable territory for Jeff, so he began to use his hand to manipulate Julie's tits while they were kissing. He used his expertise with Julie's nipples to bring her to a quick orgasm. This was the first time a boy had touched her bare nipples, so she was easily enticed into coming, not that she wanted to resist. Jeff continued to play with her nipples while she was receding from her climax, but he did not push her too hard, so it was a very pleasant trip back to the world of normalcy for Julie.

Jeff had been told of the pleasure to be derived by both participants when a boy sucked on a girl's nipples, so he broke his kiss with Julie to move down to her nipple. She was unhappy with this at first, but her interest was rekindled when his lips surrounded her nipple. He began to suck and she began to writhe in pleasure. After sucking a while, Jeff began flogging her nipple with his tongue. This was such a novel experience that Julie was actually shocked by the sensations, but she quickly moved on to her greatest come ever. By God, why didn't they teach this in Sex Ed?

Jeff continued to play with her nipples with his mouth while he made another check of her pussy with his hand. Aha! Now she was showing some lubrication. He began to play with her pussy with his hand, rubbing his finger up and down in her slit, just touching her clit, but not lingering. Julie began to bounce her hips up and down and to vocally demand that he penetrate her. He slipped his middle finger into her vagina, both checking for adequate lubrication and searching for her hymen.

"Where's your cherry. I can't feel it. I thought you were a virgin."

"Oh, I'm a virgin all right. I broke my cherry in PE class two years ago. Go ahead and put yourself in me. You can't hurt me that way."

Breathing a sigh of relief, Jeff asked Julie to line him up, since he couldn't see what he was doing from this angle, and he didn't want to hurt either one of them. With a smothered sigh of "at last," Julie rubbed his cock head up and down in her slit as her friends had told her to do before lining him up with her vagina. When she was ready, she pulled him forward and down and they meshed perfectly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.