An Ordinary College Sex Life
Chapter 3: Cohabitation

Copyright© 2009 by bluedragon

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cohabitation - The continuation of An Ordinary Teenage Sex Life, Parts 1 & 2. Ben is finally at college with BOTH his girlfriend and best friend. Plus, he gets to experience all the other things college has to offer, like gorgeous roommates, classmates, sisters, and sorority girls.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Light Bond   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   School  

SATURDAY, AUGUST 31, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

Adrienne, Felicia, and I emerged from the bedroom to survey the damage from last night's house party. Surprisingly, there wasn't much.

Yeah, I knew there had been beer cans and bottles strewn about the room, but most had already ended up in our recycle bins. The furniture was more or less where it was supposed to be, and someone had cleaned up the puddle of beer where a drunk Tracy McMillan had decided to upend a bottle over her tits last night.

"Oh, hey guys," I moved forward. "You're guests. You shouldn't have to do that."

Bert and Lynne were up and about, putting the last of the beer cans away and fixing the crooked lamp shade. Bert shrugged. "We were up. Seemed like the least we could do for you guys inviting us and letting us crash overnight."

Lynne just fixed a naughty smile on her face, her eyes obviously roving up and down my body. "Looks like somebody had a good time this morning."

Bert blushed a bright pink. "Sounded like it, too," he blurted.

Lynne giggled. "This house has absolutely no soundproofing."

It was my turn to blush. "Did we wake you?"

"Technically ... no," Lynne replied while glancing at Bert. Then her eyes rolled up to the ceiling. "It was Dayna squalling at the top of her lungs that really did it. Or I suppose it could be Tracy. Either way, it started upstairs. But then yeah, you guys were pretty loud. 'Cum, bitch, cum'? 'Take my cock up your ass'?" Lynne giggled. "Ben, I'm glad you never got that wild with me."

Bert turned bright pink again, his eyes darting back and forth between Adrienne and Felicia, who were standing behind me wearing nothing but my T-shirts. It seemed like the poor guy was trying to figure out which girl I'd just finished sodomizing.

"Anyways, we're almost done." Lynne waved me off. "Go ahead and get cleaned up you guys. We'll finish up."

"Okay," Adrienne then put in. "But you have to stay and let us make you breakfast. Deal?"

Bert's stomach growled loudly. He looked up with a goofy grin and replied, "Deal."


SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

[knock knock]

I looked up and said, "Come in."

The door swung open and a cute redhead in a simple blouse and skirt stood in the doorway. It was the first time I'd seen Paige in something other than a schoolgirl uniform; and for the first time she really looked eighteen to me.

"Hi, Ben," she started nervously while waving back into the living room. "Adrienne said you shouldn't be too busy. But if you are, I can come back another time."

I read the hopeful need in her voice and simply nodded, gesturing next to me on the daybed. I put my book down and pushed myself into a corner. "You look better. Last time I saw you, you were a little green around the gills."

She blushed as she sat down and smoothed her skirt in front of her. "Thanks for getting me home. I don't think I'd ever been that drunk before. Actually, I had planned to come visit yesterday; but I wound up with the worst hangover."

I smiled. "Be glad you puked then; it cleared out a lot of the alcohol. Otherwise your hangover might have been worse."

She smiled and looked down, "Lesson learned."

I smiled back and relaxed somewhat. Another new development was that Paige was moving at what felt like half-speed. Normally she was such a hyper, chatty sprite. But today, with the more grown-up clothes and toned down attitude, I could see the young adult woman she was becoming. "So what's up?" I asked.

Paige pinched her lips nervously and glanced away before beginning, "I wanted to apologize for how I behaved at the party on Friday. My memory isn't perfect, but I'm pretty sure I kind of threw myself at you, didn't I?"

I shrugged. "No apology necessary."

She smiled wryly. "You probably have girls throwing themselves at you all the time, don't you?"

I chuckled. "Uh, I don't want to say ALL the time."

Paige looked at me a little funny. "Do you sleep with them?"

I shrugged. "Sometimes."

She bit her lip and glanced down for a moment. "Then why didn't you?"

I arched an eyebrow. "Didn't what? Sleep with you?"

She nodded.

"Paige, you know I'm with Adrienne."

The cute redhead looked a way, taking a long time to think before turning back to me and sighing, "Is that the only reason?"

"You were drunk, Paige."

"I'm not drunk now."

"You throwing yourself at me right now?"

"Would you have sex with me if I did?"

I had to cut this off before it got out of hand. Taking a deep breath, I collected myself and then asked, "Paige, what's going on?"

She huffed and looked away. "Am I not pretty enough for you? Sexy enough? I mean, I know I'm short and my boobs aren't that big but-"

"Paige, Paige," I sat up and took her hands. I squeezed until she slowed down again, calming her breathing and looking right back into my eyes. Only then did I ask again, "What's going on?"

She tilted her head. "I want ... I want..." She took another breath. "I've got a big crush on you, Ben."

I bit my lip and sighed. "Paige, I'm in love with Adrienne."

"I know..." She pulled her hands back and turned away.

"And you don't even really know me," I explained.

"You rescued me, Ben. That's all I need to know."

"Ryan rescued you. I just got my ass kicked."

Paige shook her head. "You did. You came in, even though you had no idea Ryan was coming; and I got free because of you."

"Then it's just a hero-worship complex. Paige, I'd be happy to get to know you, as a friend. And I WANT to be your friend. It's like I now have this cosmic responsibility to make sure you're safe and keep you out of trouble. But if you're looking for a boyfriend, I'm sorry."

Still turned to the side, the petite redhead blinked a few times before glancing back at me. "What if I just want to give my virginity to you?"

"Paige!" I barked.

She winced and looked away again.

"Think about that before you say anything. A girl's virginity is very precious to her."

"And I can't think of a better guy to give it to." She looked at me with big blue puppy dog eyes.

I shook my head. Yeah, I'd slept with other girls since hooking up with Adrienne, all with her permission. Girls like Candy, Heather, Helene, and now Dayna. But this was a little different. None of those girls had latent feelings for me; they just wanted sex. Romantic emotions ... complicated things. "Paige, it wouldn't be right. That's something you should save until you're sure about it, sure about the guy."

"I'm sure about you!"

"You don't even know me." I held up a hand to forestall her response. "Not really. Not yet. And it wouldn't be fair to you, knowing that my heart belongs to someone else."

A solitary tear rolled down her cheek, but she gritted her teeth and nodded. I wanted badly to reach out and hug her, reassure her, but in a moment like this, such affection would only raise false hopes. I waited patiently, looking sympathetic but stern.

At last, she took a deep breath, nodding again. "I get it. I'm not happy with it; but I get it."

"Paige, I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. I know I can't compete with a goddess like Adrienne, anyways."

"It's not about that and you know it." I took a chance, saying, "If it makes you feel any better, you are very sexy Paige. You've a beautiful face and your body is quite boner-inducing."

A little smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she turned to face me with a twinkle in her eye. "Really?"

"Really."

"So..." Paige began in a curious tone. "If I didn't have this crush on you, you'd consider sleeping with me?"

"No," I shook my head firmly. "Your virginity is still something I'd recommend you save for the right guy."

Paige grinned. "I DID say I still know stuff. There're ... other ... things we could do..."

"Paige..." I began in a warning tone.

"Okay, okay." She waved and turned back, taking a deep breath. "I can't help it, Ben. You turn me on."

"That's okay, I don't mind." I shrugged.

Paige inhaled again. "Please tell me I didn't totally ruin any chance of being friends with you."

I shook my head. "No, not at all." I sat up now and re-took her hands, squeezing gently and rubbing the backs of her fingers with my thumbs. "I told you I'd give you the chance to get to know me; and I'd like to get to know you, too."

She smiled radiantly, looking adorably cute. "Me, too."


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"You were quite loud that time," Adrienne giggled as she unbuttoned my shirt and yanked it down my arms.

"Dayna was in a particular mood."

"YOU were in a particular mood," my girlfriend giggled while she worked my jeans. They were easy to remove since I'd never bothered to zip myself back up.

"Sorry ... I was just sooo horny..."

Adrienne laughed, "I know. I'm your girlfriend, remember?"

"Most girlfriends don't send their boyfriends upstairs to practically rape the hot blonde," I reasoned and stepped out of my jeans.

"I was busy. I was in the middle of a chapter and I didn't want to lose my train of thought," Adrienne hummed while she fisted my cock.

"I know, I know. I'm not complaining."

Adrienne giggled again. "Mmm ... you've still got her juices on you." And then the gorgeous blonde darted her head forward and almost immediately dropped her lips to the very base of my cock, taking my full length deep into her throat.

I groaned in pleasure and then she pulled back, smacking her lips. "Yummy. Now I want you to tell me what you did to her."

"What?" I arched an eyebrow.

"Tell me. Play-by-play." Adrienne nodded firmly before taking me into her mouth again. I'd only cum the one time with Dayna and was rock hard for more.

I grinned and thought about it. "Well, uh, Dayna did say anytime, anywhere," I began, sighing happily while running my fingers through my girlfriend's silky blonde hair.

Adrienne popped off. "And in any hole, right?"

I chuckled. "Well, I didn't want to have to clean up before coming down here. Otherwise, Dayna DID want me up her ass..."

Adrienne giggled and resumed her blowjob.

"Anyways, I was so hot and horny I literally just banged Dayna's door open, startling her away from her books. She looked frightened for all of half a second before she saw the gleam in my eyes. And she was unresisting from that point on as I grabbed her shoulders and started manhandling her. Hell, I think she got wet just because I was being so forceful."

"Mmm..." Adrienne moaned around my meat, her lips quivering and her eyelids fluttering.

"I took her right there over her desk. Didn't even bother to remove her clothes. She was soaking wet by the time I got her jeans and panties down to her knees, and I left them there, keeping her legs together. Her cunt was sooo freakin' tight that way," I sighed.

"Mmm..." Adrienne moaned again.

"I got my hands inside her shirt and under her bra. The straps kinda pinched down around my wrists, but I wasn't going to let go of her tits. I squeezed them roughly and pinched her nipples while using them as handholds to ram her body back against me. Dayna had her own hands braced on top of some papers, and they started slipping all over the desk and she had to scramble not to fall over while I kept pounding her pussy from behind."

"Mmm-nnnghhh..." Adrienne groaned. She was fingering herself by now.

"Once she got a grip on the desk and started fucking her hips back at me, I began spanking her. She was shrieking so loud by then, yelling 'Fuck me! Harder!' Could you hear her from down here?"

"Mm-hmm," Adrienne nodded and sucked again. I was getting close.

"I'm not sure how long it was, but it didn't take long. I was so revved up I just powered my way through her body without restraint. I never went near her clit, but Dayna tightened up and came pretty quickly herself. That time she was so loud, Brandi actually came over and started watching. Can you believe that?"

Adrienne smiled around my dick mirthfully, picturing me hammering away at Dayna over her desk while my big sister stood in the doorway, masturbating herself.

"I only lasted another minute after that. I wasn't trying to hold back, I just wanted to cum. So I dug my nails into Dayna's tits and jerked her against my crotch, roaring as I started spunking my load into her body. My hips must have jerked three or four times while I filled her up, and when I was done, I simply smacked her ass again and said, 'Thanks for the ride.'"

Adrienne giggled, causing pleasant vibrations to shoot up my rod.

"Dayna just groaned and sagged against the desk. I could see my cum already starting to leak out of her pink taco. And I simply turned around and grinned to Brandi, saying, 'She's all yours.'" I chuckled. "My sister couldn't get Dayna's jeans and panties off fast enough. I heard Brandi slurping my jism out of Dayna's cunt before I even got to the stairs. And now I'm here."

"Mmm-hmm..." Adrienne hummed, and then took me deep into her throat once again.

Listening to my story had gotten her revved up, and Adrienne attacked my cock with a fervor. She actually brought herself off once before reaching out with her hands to fondle my balls and tickle the underside of my shaft. A few moments later, the hot blonde got the result she'd desired as I started busting my nut inside her mouth.

I watched Adrienne's throat contracting with every gulp, hearing the wet sounds of her swallowing while she jacked my rod in her right hand and continued fondling my testicles with her left. And such a look of blissful pleasure crossed my girlfriend's face that I couldn't be sure she hadn't just orgasmed again.

In the end, Adrienne sucked me dry and pulled back to take a deep breath, filling her lungs with oxygen and causing her tits to expand in her tight top. She swept her lower lip out to clean up the little bit of cum that had started to leak out, and then smacked her lips happily.

"Next time, go ahead and fuck Dayna's ass." Adrienne grinned up at me from her position still kneeling in our bedroom. "Then come down here, bend me over, lube me up, and cornhole the hell outta me, too. Got it?"

I grinned. "Got it."


FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Hey everyone."

I looked up from my spot on the couch to see Angela Chan and Monique St. Claire walk in. Only a couple of weeks into the semester, they — and all our other friends — didn't bother ringing the doorbell anymore. If the front door was unlocked, people just cruised on in. It was easier than having someone constantly get up to answer the door.

As people living in an off-campus house, within days I found that we'd become Social Central. We were convenient to a lot of academic areas, as much as the dorms. But our living room was a private lounge for our cadre of friends as opposed to the masses at one of the dorms or any other campus hangout. Some people congregated on the steps of Sproul Hall every day; our friends congregated here.

On this day, Dawn, Ryan, Gwen, Robin, Paige, and Bert were with me in the living room while we all studied or did homework. Including Adrienne, I supposed this was my new "crew". On any given day, most all of us would end up hanging out in some form or another. It wasn't quite as routine as my old High School lunch group, but we eight were the daily regulars in the living room.

Angela and Monique waved to us and then headed for the stairs, going up to hang out with Brandi and Dayna. Dayna's Master Bedroom had its own sitting area up there.

I was just getting back into my book when a loud voice shattered the silence. "Oh, come ON, Ben. This is the third time this week!"

"Wait, what?" I frowned.

My girlfriend came storming out of our bedroom looking as if I'd just dropped my shorts and taken a crap in her underwear drawer. "It's a frikkin' big hamper, Ben!" Adrienne bitched. "I thought you were a basketball player! How the fuck do you miss THAT?"

"What?"

"Your socks! They're on the floor! AGAIN!"

I got defensive. "They're ... around ... the hamper."

"But not IN the hamper, Ben! IN the hamper!" Adrienne tossed her hands into the air and stomped back into the bedroom.

"Trouble in paradise?" Robin snarked.

"Don't!" I pointed a finger at the pretty brunette threateningly. The sarcastic girl just shrugged and turned back to her book.

"Classic roommate conflict," Gwen mused. She was a psych major and not taking Math 16A with us, but our house was still her primary hangout spot. "You and Miss Perfect starting to get on each other's nerves already?"

I rolled my eyes. "They're just socks, Gwen. Don't make a big deal out of it. And Adrienne's not 'Miss Perfect'."

Gwen shrugged. "If you say so. But if this is the first time you've ever lived with a girl, you're in for one hell of a nightmare the next few months."

"I've lived with FOUR sisters," I sighed.

"But never like this," Gwen giggled. "Mark my words."


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Come ON, Ben! What did you do with my Comparative Lit book?"

"What? What?" I frowned. I paused the PS2 on which I'd been gaming with Bert. I hadn't been much of a video gamer before but Bert had decided to leave his at our house since he didn't spend much time at home anymore. And with the console just beckoning to us every day ... well ... why NOT have a little entertainment?

Adrienne came stomping out of our bedroom waving a thick Comparative Literature text. "Well?"

I arched an eyebrow and pointed. "Uh, isn't THAT the Comparative Lit book?"

"Ben!" Adrienne huffed. "This is YOUR Comparative Lit book. Where's MINE?"

I screwed up my face. "Huh? It's the same thing."

"No ... it's NOT!" I swear you could see flames shooting out of my girlfriend's ears. "Mine has my NOTES in the margins!"

"Oh, uh..." I'd had the class just that afternoon. I fumbled around for my backpack and opened the main compartment, pulling out Adrienne's Comparative Lit book. "Uh, sorry."

"Ben!" Adrienne sighed. "I know we're sharing a room and all but you'd THINK you could keep your own shit straight."

"Sorry," I shrugged and turned back to the video game, unpausing it.

By the way, guys: Turning away and re-starting the video game is a BAD thing to do when your girlfriend is upset with you. Adrienne made this point quite clear when she walked up behind me and smacked me upside the head with my Comparative Lit book.

"Oww!!!" I squalled. But that was all I had time to do as Adrienne dropped my book onto the coffee table with a thud and grabbed hers, storming back into our bedroom.

Yeah ... I wasn't getting laid tonight...


TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"You look a little frazzled today," Dawn bumped her hip into mine, momentarily knocking me off balance while we trudged up the hill. She looked absolutely adorable in a navy blue Cal baseball cap with her sunny blonde hair drawn into braided pigtails, a la DJ. A ringer T-shirt that hugged her nice tits and spray- painted jeans completed her sporty but sexy look.

"Don't wanna talk about it."

"What? Big Ben goes a night without sex and he wakes up all cranky?"

"I said I don't want to talk about it, Dawn," I grumped.

"Hey, what good is it being your best friend if I can't tease you every now and again?" she giggled.

"Dawn..." I growled.

"What? You gonna get mad at me? Come on, I'd like to see that. You're NEVER mad at me," the pretty blonde laughed mockingly.

"Grr!" I turned and dipped my shoulder, pushing it into Dawn's midsection and lifting her up while she squealed and laughed as I stood up straight. My best friend was flopped over my shoulder like a rag doll.

"Ben! Ben!" she shrieked and giggled at the same time.

"I'll show you mad!" I laughed and spanked her butt.

"Ben!"

I spanked her again. "Naughty girl!" [spank]. "This'll teach you to tease me!" [spank]

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry!" she laughed and immediately I set her back down onto her feet.

"Whew..." Dawn sighed, stopping and putting her hands on her hips. "Sometimes I forget how strong you are."

I shrugged. "Fucking improves muscle tone."

"Maybe..." Dawn grinned mischievously, a new gleam coming into her eyes. "But unfortunately you missed your regular workout last night."

I rolled my eyes and then darted forward, Dawn turning and running away this time while cackling gleefully.

I chased her eagerly, deliberately not quite catching up to her while she bobbed and weaved amongst the other students around us until finally she stopped and turned, letting me grab her around her waist and lift her into the air while spinning us around.

With delighted glee on her beautiful face, Dawn laughed and hung onto me for dear life. But eventually, she patted my shoulders and I set her back down. The both of us then paused to catch our breath.

I had to admit one thing: I didn't feel so grumpy anymore.


THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Oh, come ON, Adrienne!"

Adrienne could complain all she wanted about my inability to locate the hamper ... or trash can ... or whatever. It's not like she was a neat-freak either. She had an annoying habit of leaving papers on every single possible flat surface available in our room. Desks, shelves, bookcases, end tables, whatever. Paper, paper, paper. School notes, mail, flyers she picked up for some odd reason around campus: All managed to end up covering our room.

This day, I had to make a run into town to pick up groceries, things like a 25 lb. bag of rice and some other large items that would require the use of a car. Only ... I couldn't find the keys to the Mustang.

What felt like fifteen minutes later, I finally dug them out from underneath a pile of random crap on the nightstand. Of course, being a dude, I'd thought I checked the same nightstand already. But let's not talk about me.

I met my girlfriend out in the living room where she was hanging out with the rest of our crew. "What is WITH the papers? You practically buried the keys on the nightstand!" I jiggled the keys in front of her.

Adrienne took one look at me and rolled her eyes. "And exactly how difficult was it to lift the paper and grab the keys?"

"That's not the point! It took me fifteen fucking minutes to FIND them!"

"Then just ask me." Adrienne sighed as if I was the biggest whiner in the world.

"If I ASK you then you roll your eyes at me like I'm some dumbass who can't even find a damn thing on my own!"

She rolled her eyes again. And in the most condescending voice, she asked, "ARE you a dumbass who can't find a damn thing on your own?"

Yeah, you can guess how the fight went from there.

After about three minutes, Gwen finally chirped, "Roommate issues. I TOLD you."

"Gwen, shut the FUCK up!" Adrienne turned and practically breathed flame.

I just jiggled the keys and walked out the door.


Later that evening, I was sitting at one end of the couch ... and Adrienne was sitting at the other. Neither of us spoke to each other. Yeah, we were studying, so we technically didn't need to talk to each other. But at the same time, you could cut the tension between us with a freakin' chopstick.

"Ben, you got a minute?"

Both Adrienne and I looked up to see Brandi standing in the doorway to the living room. I glanced at my girlfriend for the briefest of moments before shrugging to my sister. "Uh, sure."

Brandi turned and headed for the stairs. I put my book down and followed after her. She went into her bedroom and then motioned for me to close the door. My sister then patted the bed beside her and I sat. And then she turned and knelt before me, reaching for my fly.

"Hey, what?" I blurted, surprised by the turn of events.

"You're all stressed out, Ben."

"I'm fine," I grumped.

"No you're not. You and Adrienne look like you hate each other's guts, and I can tell you're all tense inside."

I sighed. "I said some things I shouldn't have."

"So make it up to her."

"No! It's her fault as much as mine!"

"Well one of you is going to have to start patching things up."

"Doesn't mean it has to be me."

My sister sighed and then reached for my fly again.

"Hey!"

Brandi rolled her eyes. "Well I've got a craving. Can you help me? Please?" My sister batted her eyelashes at me and licked her lips. My cock started to rise in my shorts and I just leaned back, bracing my hands against the mattress.

Less than a minute later, my sister's head bobbed up and down in my lap. Feeling new pleasure shooting through my body, I paused to admire her pretty face and ran my fingers through her long, dark hair. She smiled around my cock and fixed her big brown eyes on me. Once I was hard and twitching, she pulled off and said, "Now that I have your attention, tell me what's going on."

"Brandi!" I whined.

"Tell me, or I won't finish you off."

"Please?" I begged. Once brought to this state of arousal, I was pretty helpless.

My sister bent her head, taking a long lick at my prick from balls to crown, humming happily before pulling her head back and fixing me with a stern look. "Apologize to her."

"For what?" I whimpered, biting my lip. "Today was her fault."

"And tomorrow will be your fault. Shit happens. Fault doesn't matter. All that matters is what you want to get out of it in the end." Brandi bent back over my cock. "So right now, Ben, do you or don't you want me to suck you off?"

"Yesss..." I pleaded.

"Is it fair that I'm making you play twenty questions first?"

"No," I whimpered.

"But it's still the reality you're facing." She licked me again. "Forget about fault, Ben. Your relationship with Adrienne is fraying at the edges and you've got to do something about it."

"But it's not about our relationship," I whined. "She nitpicks me as a roommate, not as a boyfriend."

"Doesn't matter. Right now, you're both roommate AND boyfriend. And either conflict will fuck up the way you two act around each other."

"Okay, okay," I groaned and added desperately. "I'll talk to her."

Brandi licked me again, forcing me to shiver. "I mean it. Talk to her," she intoned. "Don't argue with her. Be the bigger man. Because you've got to remember, she's a girl Ben, and sometimes it's more important to us to win the argument than be right."

"That's not fair," I simpered.

"I never said it was fair. It just is. This is your reality. Deal with it and man up."

I sighed. And in a more calm voice I nodded. "Okay."

Brandi searched my eyes to make sure I really understood while stroking me in her hand lightly to keep me aroused. She arched her eyebrow at me, waiting for my next whining, little-brother complaint.

Instead I just said, "Okay, I get it." I pulled my dick away from her. "You've got my attention and I get it."

Brandi smiled and sat back on her heels.

"Quite the unorthodox method for a sister to get her brother's attention, though," I growled while tucking my erection back into my shorts.

The pretty 20-year-old brunette smiled. "We're not an orthodox family." And then as if to prove her point, she lunged forward again, yanked my dick back out of my shorts, and shoved it into her mouth.

"Whoa! Whoa!" My eyes popped open. "I thought you were just trying to get my attention?"

Brandi smirked around my cock, pulling away just long enough to say, "I want some incestuous brother cum. That's MY reality."

I planted my hands on the mattress and let my head loll backwards, groaning as Brandi sucked and licked with exquisite technique. And after another couple of minutes, she succeeded in pulling out my orgasm.

After firing a couple of pints of sperm into her belly, I sagged back until just my elbows were holding me from falling flat across Brandi's bed. My sister tucked her hair behind her ears and knelt over me, bending down to kiss me softly. "Feel better?"

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Good. Now go downstairs and fix things with your girlfriend. We all love you Ben, and we won't LET you screw this up."


I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Adrienne's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. My girlfriend clutched at me with all four limbs, holding me tightly as if she never, ever wanted to let me go. She crooned her own climax into my ear and our bodies thrashed violently together until our energy ran out and we collapsed together, sweaty and satisfied.

"Mmm ... that was a good apology, Tiger," Adrienne patted my shoulder.

"I love you, Adrienne."

"I know. I love you, too."


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Ben, I want you to meet Grace Choi. We have a couple of classes together." Adrienne smiled at me. "Grace, this is my boyfriend, Ben."

I had to stop and let my eyes run up and down the simply gorgeous Korean girl, who was right out of the mold of the hottest Asian babes I'd known in my lifetime. Almost as tall as Adrienne, Grace nevertheless was built more on the fashion model frame, with slender limbs and a delicate bone structure that made her good-sized tits look over-proportionally bigger. Matched with an exotically angular face, Grace was very much "my type".

I steeled my spine and stepped forward confidently. I'd bedded some of the most stunning creatures on the planet and I wasn't about to be shy in front of another beautiful girl. "Hi. Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise. Adrienne talks a lot about you," Grace replied with just the smallest trace of an accent. And I noticed that her eyes were similarly giving me the once over, a pleased smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

I gestured towards the café. "Shall we?"

Adrienne and Grace nodded and we all went inside. Due to a quirk in scheduling, this was a rare opportunity for Adrienne and me to meet for lunch. And while I'd been momentarily disappointed not to have the time alone with my girlfriend, I couldn't complain about the company.

Grace was flirty and giggly and all the things I liked about girls. She and Adrienne were getting along famously and even getting a little touchy-feely with each other; the little shoulder slaps and cheek pinches somewhat more than the usual girly relationship. And about halfway through lunch, recognition of what was going on finally clicked for me.

I waited until after lunch and after we said goodbye to Grace before asking Adrienne about it. And then the first free moment I got I leaned into my girlfriend's ear, rubbed her ass, and queried, "Is she going to be the new 'Candy'?"

"Ben!" Adrienne hissed while pulling her head away from me and giggling. Adrienne actually looked embarrassed as she stammered, "She's just a classmate."

I folded my arms over my chest and arched an eyebrow at her.

She caved after another two seconds. "Well ... maybe. I don't know yet. Although, she IS quite hot, isn't she?"

I glanced off into the distance, where Grace was not yet out of sight. "That she is."

Adrienne sighed and wrapped an arm around my waist while laying her head on my shoulder. "I have to admit, I really do miss Candy. You know, a part of me hoped I would develop that kind of relationship with Dawn, but I don't think it's going to happen."

I frowned. "Why not?"

Adrienne turned and poked me in the chest. "You, silly. Dawn's already YOUR best friend. She can't be mine, too. And besides, while she and I are comfortable around each other, I think the shared history with you two won't ever let me and her quite be that tight with each other, you know?"

I sighed. There went my fantasies about living with both of them for the rest of my life. Yeah, it would be awesome; but human beings don't always fall neatly into the roles you might hope for. I nodded in understanding. "So you'll tell me if things with Grace start ... ah ... progressing?"

Adrienne shrugged. "Of course. Open honesty, remember? But I'm not going to rush things. If it happens, it happens." Her words said she was being cautious, but I recognized the hopeful look in my girlfriend's eye.

I leaned in and pecked her forehead. "Good luck."


THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"BENNN!!!"

The shrieking voice startled me from my book, popping my head up. I blinked twice and looked over to the desk at Adrienne, pausing for a moment to admire how devastatingly sexy my girlfriend looked at this moment. She was wearing one of my button-down dress shirts. Hell, she wore them more than me, lately; it had become something of a uniform for her around the house. Her massive tits pushed out the material and caused each gap between the buttons to open, so that I could glimpse her creamy titflesh every now and again when I had just the right angle. Sometimes she didn't even bother to button it, letting me see the color of her bra and the swells of her cleavage. After all, our friends usually all left before 11pm and we locked the front door, so modesty was no longer much of an issue.

"BENNN!!!" The shriek went off again. "SPIDER!!!"

Another spider. This old house had a zillion places for the damn things to hide and it seemed like I was on spider-execution duty every other day. I sighed and closed my book while Adrienne smirked. I stood up and pointed a finger at her. "Don't pretend that you haven't shrieked like that under the same circumstances."

My stunning blonde girlfriend held her hands up defensively and nodded. "I know, I know." Adrienne had certainly had her fair share of spider-panic moments. In fact, only Dawn seemed to be immune to spider-fear, camp girl as she was. Dayna and Brandi were also supposedly outdoor-types, but even they had the typical double-X-chromosome genetic fear of the arachnids.

"Just don't take too long, okay?" Adrienne asked. "We're going to sleep in twenty minutes."

I nodded and then turned and left the bedroom before jogging up the stairs. Dayna would probably have been happier if I was rushing full-tilt to rescue her, but she could handle a few extra seconds. And so I arrived at the blonde's bedroom with paper towel in hand. "Where is it?"

"There! There! There!" Dayna hopped up and down, distracting me for a moment as her tits jiggled enticingly unfettered beneath her T-shirt. But then I followed her pointing finger and saw the rather large brown spider camping out in the corner just above the white baseboard.

[SWAT-squish]

"Wanna see it?" I turned and asked.

"Uh ... n- no ... just you look and tell me you can see it," Dayna whimpered while hopping up and down from one leg to the other.

I gingerly turned the paper towel over, seeing the brown and black mess of crushed spider guts and quickly crumpled the excess material around it. "Got it. I swear."

Then I stood up and carried the entire ball downstairs, got into my slippers, and took the wadded mess down to the trash container outside. I then came back into the house, washed my hands, and returned upstairs to Dayna's bedroom. It was a lot of work for a single spider, but the girls relaxed much more knowing that even the spider's remains were out of the house. If it had been a little baby, I might be able to get away with just throwing it in the trash, but definitely not one of these big ones. "All done." I waved my hands as proof of completion.

"Oh, THANK YOU!" Dayna flung herself at me, even wrapping a leg up and around my hip while clutching me like I'd just rescued her from drowning. You'd think she hadn't had me kill a half-dozen spiders in the last few weeks.

"It's okay." I patted her back and made to release myself. "I'm just going to head down and get back to Adrienne. It's our bedtime."

"Oh, please let me thank you!" Dayna rolled her eyes up to me, the crystal blue burning brightly.

I sighed, feeling a little tired. Four out of the last six times I'd killed a spider for Dayna, she'd either blown me or screwed me in her idea of "gratitude". Personally, I thought Dayna just wanted any excuse to fuck. Actually, just last night she'd conned Brandi into calling me upstairs and then conveniently emerged from the bathroom before "accidentally" letting her towel slip. Adrienne had been out of the house with a study group and I'd taken up the blatant offer, carrying Dayna naked and screaming into her bedroom before bending her over her bed and slamming my dick into her asshole from behind.

But not tonight. "Sorry, Dayna. Adrienne's waiting for me."

She screwed up her face but seemed to relent. "Just a quick blowjob?" She bit her lip. "I'm really wound up right now and I just need to relax, Ben. Otherwise I'll never be able to study."

I exhaled and looked toward the stairs where my books — and Adrienne — were waiting. "Can you make it fast if I don't hold back?"

The busty blonde was already grinning and working at my shorts. "Sure thing. I promise."


Dayna was never good with these promises. She blew me to the brink of ejaculation and then laid back, dropping her shorts and spreading her legs while lifting the hem of her shirt up to her neck to expose those jiggly double-Ds. "Please, Ben? I need you."

So close to cumming and not quite there, I was helpless to do anything but crawl between her legs and start humping away. FUCK her cunt felt so good wrapped around my dick. Dayna threw her head back, squeezing her own tits and tweaking her own nipples between her fingers. I felt her inner muscles clamping down on my invading prick in such a way that sent lightning bolts of pleasure up and down my spine. And once I got started, all my rules and automatic instincts kicked in and there was no way I could stop until my girl had been satisfied.

I satisfied her alright. Dayna came to two shrieking orgasms within a few minutes before I nutted my load into her body. But just when I was going to dismount her and return to my girlfriend, the hot and horny blonde bombshell grabbed my head and yanked my mouth down around her tongue. She locked her legs behind my hips and started squeezing me again with those inner pussy muscles, massaging my sensitive cock from all sides and making me groan into her mouth.

"Dayna ... I gotta go..." I pleaded.

"Just one more, Ben. I wanna taste you. Just one more, please? Fuck me and then cum in my mouth. Please? For me? Please?"

A half-hour later, I got up and searched for my shorts, leaving a well-fucked Dayna cooing at the ceiling while my semen leaked both from her pussy and the corners of her lips.

I checked the clock and realized how late it had gotten. "Ah, HELL."


Adrienne was already in bed, mostly asleep, by the time I got back to the bedroom. She was wearing her own pajamas and not one of my T-shirts, a subtle sign that my girlfriend wasn't exactly thrilled with me. After all, she always wanted to fall asleep with me holding her; and on this night, I'd failed to arrive on time.

"Adrienne, baby, I'm sorry," I started as I sat down on the bed beside her, cursing myself for letting my dick think for me again.

With heavy-lidded eyes, my girlfriend glanced at the clock and then frowned at me. "How many times did you fuck her?"

"I'm sorry."

"How many times?"

I winced. "Twice." Once might have been understandable, but twice reasoned that I'd taken the time to get hard and fuck Dayna again. "She got me so close with the blowjob that I nutted within two minutes and then I didn't want to just leave her there and..."

Adrienne waved me off, looking away. "It's okay."

"No, it's not. You always want me to hold you while you go to sleep."

"No, I get it," she tried to reason. "I'm still on my period and you won't sleep well tonight if you don't get off."

"I still should have come down here and let you blow me or something. Or maybe I should have gone back to Dayna after you'd gone to sleep."

Adrienne's mouth was a hard line. "Yes, you should have."

I grimaced. "Maybe I should just stop entirely with her. She's got other guys she can call. I don't need to be this living dildo for her."

"Don't say that again. Dayna would much rather it be you than one of them and I really don't mind. Actually, it's nice having some other girls around to satisfy you. I mean, I like sex, Ben; but you're a fucking machine and sometimes it's hard to keep up." Adrienne sighed. "Just as long as you make the time for me when I really need you."

"I will! I will!" I promised. "I'm sorry. This won't happen again!"

Adrienne exhaled slowly, rolling her eyes but considering my apology. At last she simply opened her arms and I quickly rushed forward to hug her. But after the first second she pushed me away. "You smell like Dayna. Go take a shower."

"Right, right," I nodded hurriedly. I quickly stripped and headed out the door, Dawn was passing by from the living room to her bedroom and arched an eyebrow at my nakedness; but I ignored her and quickly slipped into the shower to try and clean up as fast as possible. I tried to figure out the optimal duration, knowing I had to get clean enough to pass Adrienne's smell test in as short a time as I could. After four minutes and some frantic soap scrubbing, I quickly emerged, toweling myself off as I returned to the bedroom.

But Adrienne was already unconscious. Grimacing, I slid myself beneath the covers and fitfully tried to sleep.


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

Dawn, Bert, and I walked into the house after a day of classes and we said hello to Robin and Ryan, who were already on the couch waiting for everyone else to arrive. I looked around. Usually on a Tuesday, Adrienne was also home before me.

Just then, a tall, slender guy walked out of the kitchen, holding a can of raspberry iced tea, one of my favorites. Just the mere thought of another guy stealing one of my cans made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. And my mood soured further toward envy when I realized that in some ways, with similar builds and dark hair, the guy was a more handsome version of me. We had different facial structures, but he looked an inch taller, had the same broad shoulders, but had an even thinner waist and more chiseled muscles. He was fit and well- defined without being bulky — more of a slender, wiry strength. His dark hair was thicker and tousled in a way my thinner hair could never match. And he had the palest blue eyes.

I always wondered just how much more handsome I'd look with blue eyes. Damn him.

The guy stopped and looked me up and down, perhaps catching the menace in my gaze. We evaluated each other for a few seconds, but before either of us could say anything, Adrienne came out of the kitchen as well.

"Ben! Hey!" My girlfriend quickly crossed into the living room and gave me a warm hug.

My eyes narrowed and my arm cinched tightly around MY girlfriend's waist, and I struggled to maintain a calm expression as I nodded back towards the intruder. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Will Adler." Adrienne moved to let go of me, but I gripped her hip and kept her pinned against me. Her eyes furrowed for a second but she just waved. "He's in my American Politics class and he's been helping me with my studies the last few weeks. I thought I might as well bring him to come hang out with the gang today. Will, this is my boyfriend, Ben."

I just nodded curtly. Dawn at least moved forward and held out her hand. "Pleased to meet you, Will. I'm Dawn."

Bert just waved and then pointed at himself. "Hey. Bert."

"Hello," Will said in a deep, but surprisingly soft voice. He shook Dawn's hand and head nodded to me and Bert before crossing to the couch and taking a seat at one end. Adrienne then tugged me over and sat in the middle. I swallowed my jealousy and moved to sit on her opposite side. At least I wasn't the only one feeling weird; even Ryan looked a little uncomfortable around the guy.

Relax, Ben, I told myself. He's just a classmate. Adrienne adores you. It's nothing.

"Hey! Who's the cute guy?" Gwen burst through the door, a saucy grin on her face.

I sighed.


THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Looking forward to going home?" Dawn bumped her hip into mine, momentarily knocking me off balance while we trudged down the hill.

"Sure," I sighed.

"Come ON, Ben." The beautiful blonde patted my arm. "You used to be so excited to head back!"

I sighed. "That was when I was excited to see Adrienne."

"What? You're not excited to see her?"

I exhaled. "Not exactly."

"I thought you fixed your roommate conflicts."

"We talked. But I'm still capable of fucking up my responsibilities," I said mournfully.

"What is it this time?"

I moaned. "I forgot to strip the sheets. She wanted to do laundry today."

"So?"

"So? She's gonna kill me when I get back."

Dawn rolled her eyes. "It's no big deal."

"YOU'RE not her roommate." I sighed. "This was so much easier when she was just my girlfriend."

Dawn shrugged. "It'll pass."

I frowned. "And how would YOU know? Who was the last boyfriend you lived with?"

"I just know."

I shook my head. "I dunno. I just feel like ... like if I don't find a way to remember to do the dishes or start the laundry or ... whatever ... that I'm going to lose her."

Dawn snorted. "Lose her? Yeah, right."

"I'm serious! I mean, if I don't prove myself as a capable household partner, then she'll drop me for someone else."

"Ben, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard."

"Adrienne's gorgeous, Dawn. She's got guys hitting on her all the time. She's flush with options. And hell, she's spent more time with this new Will guy this week than with me!"

"You know Will isn't a threat to you, right?" Dawn gave me an odd look.

"Of course, of course," I nodded.

"Adrienne loves you, Ben," Dawn reminded me.

"I know, I know."

"And you love her, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Then love conquers all."

I snorted. "That's a Disney fairy tale. Love won't go back in time and strip the sheets so my girlfriend doesn't get pissed off at me."

"It's real, Ben," Dawn huffed.

I smirked. "You really believe that? Love conquers all?"

Dawn stopped and touched my hand. "I have to."

I stopped as well and saw the shimmering look in her crystal blue eyes. I knew what she was thinking; after all, we were still connected. But I couldn't face that right now. I shrugged and pulled my hand away from hers, continuing to walk. And after the briefest of seconds, she followed after.

"Relax, Ben," Dawn said encouragingly when she caught up to me. "You'll find a way to make it up to her."

"Maybe..." I sighed. "But for now, I'm not planning on getting laid tonight."

"Everything will be alright. Just wait and see."


FRIDAY, SEPEMBER 27, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Oh, come ON, Adrienne!" Dawn huffed in front of the closed bathroom door. "There aren't any guys out here except Ben. I even made sure the front door is locked."

Ten seconds later, the bathroom door swung open and I got an eyeful of Adrienne's big tits. My stunningly gorgeous girlfriend was topless with her hands on her head, fiddling with her hair. She smirked at me and then turned back to the mirror where she continued primping. Dawn then tried to sneak into the side with her own makeup bag.

"Seriously, A.D.," Dawn drawled. "I don't see why you need to go to all this effort. It's not like Ben hasn't seen you without your makeup, and he's staring at your tits in the mirror right now."

"It's not about looking good for Ben so much," Adrienne shrugged. Then she glanced at me in the mirror. "Sorry, Tiger."

I just waved. Adrienne could say whatever the crap she wanted as long as I could stare at those tits a little longer.

"Anyways," Adrienne continued. "I wanna look hot while we're out on our date. Period."

Dawn shrugged. "I guess I get that. But we seriously need more mirrors in this house."

That was the truth. Now I've lived with five girls before: one older sister, three younger, and Mom. I know what it's like to try and share a bathroom with them, especially in the mornings when it's time to get ready for school. But Brandi, Brooke, and the twins were ready-to-rumble kinds of girls. Even as teenagers, they didn't need that much makeup or mirror time; and both Brandi and Brooke had mirrors in their bedrooms anyways.

Adrienne was an entirely different creature.

I've said it many, many times. My girlfriend is fucking gorgeous. With makeup, without makeup, she's a stunning example of femininity. But she looked her best with makeup and she damn well knew it. Adrienne could take more time in front of a mirror than all four of my sisters combined when she put her mind to it. And she and Dawn often had to fight each other for bathroom time, especially for these Friday night dates.

A light bulb went off in my head just then. There was no time today, but maybe tomorrow ... So tits or no tits, I turned and headed back to our bedroom, thinking that this was one roommate conflict I just might be able to resolve.


SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

I'd had to borrow Dayna's Impala to fit everything, and all the girls in the house had expressed more than a bit of curiosity while I shuttled various small IKEA boxes and metal brackets from Home Depot into Adrienne's and my bedroom. But I expressly forbade anyone from entering and locked the bedroom for good measure.

An hour later, I opened the door and almost immediately, all four of my roommates, plus three of Dayna's girlfriends who were visiting, came to my room in curiosity.

Adrienne took one look at the desk, where I'd set up a large mirror surrounded by a frame with low-power lights. It wasn't the most elegant looking thing ever, but it was a true, functioning vanity for her. My girlfriend squealed, her pitch high enough to alert every dog for three blocks around, and then screamed, "Ben, you're a genius! I LOVE you!"

My girlfriend promptly ran forward and launched herself into my arms while shoving her tongue into the back of my mouth. "Oh, Ben!" Adrienne paused her nuclear kiss and husked at me from millimeters away. "I'm going to fuck you so good right now!"

Oh ... bliss ... Yeah, we'd had a bit of a rough month, getting adjusted to living together and all the little foibles that could potentially get on each other's nerves. But we could work through it. And every now and again, I just might have a good idea that helps to make everything better. Girls don't expect you to be perfect all the time; but they certainly want the occasional reminder that you care and are thinking of them.

Adrienne's legs were still wrapped around my waist while I put all my effort into holding her upright. She then promptly began pulling her blouse up and over her head, wriggling enough to send me staggering around and using every ounce of strength to not drop her. My girlfriend giggled as she tossed the blouse aside and started reaching back for her bra clasp. She just managed to unhook herself when I finally staggered over to the bed and dropped her onto her back, the bra cups just barely still on top of her prodigious mounds.

But not for long. Adrienne giggled and started whipping the shoulder straps down her arms while I blushed and looked to the still-open doorway where six girls smirked at me and my suddenly horny girlfriend.

Dawn smiled and started ushering out the girls, winking at me. They hesitated for a moment, but went obediently ... except for one.

"Come ON, Dayna." Dawn tugged her older sister's arm with her right hand and physically started dragging the girl out the door while closing it with her left hand.

"But ... but ... maybe we can join IN!" Dayna protested.

"Not now," Dawn chuckled. "Leave them to it. If you really want, you can ask Adrienne later tonight."

The door closed, my jeans dropped to my ankles, and Adrienne spread her legs to the sides. "Come and get it, Tiger."

Yeah, I got extra-special sex that afternoon.

And yeah, Dayna came and joined us that night.


MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"You were quite loud that time," I chuckled as I unbuttoned Adrienne's shirt and yanked it down her arms.

"Dayna was in a particular mood."

"She gets like that sometimes," I growled while I worked Adrienne's jeans. So tight they were quite difficult to remove, I wondered why my girlfriend had even bothered to put them back on. Didn't she know that listening to the two of them was going to drive me crazy?

"That girl gets sooo horny..."

I laughed, "I know."

I then leaned in and kissed her while hooking two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Adrienne was so soaked that I knew I would be able to completely impale her in a single thrust once I got my cock free. I pulled back and tasted my own lips. "Mmm ... you've still got her juices on you."

Adrienne giggled. "She got more of me. I never knew what hit me. One minute I was coming out of Brandi's room after we were just chatting and the next I was flat on my back across Dayna's bed while she was jerking my jeans off harder than you're doing right now."

I grinned and nipped at her shoulder, bringing my hands up to cup my girlfriend's magnificent breasts. "Tell me exactly what you two did."

"Exactly?" Adrienne arched an eyebrow.

"Exactly."


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Hey, no fair! You cut me off!" Paige howled.

"Name of the game, Red." I grinned and twisted my arms to the sides as if the physical motion would help my video game car hold the turn better.

"In that case, you won't mind me doing... this!" Bert crowed as his Nissan Skyline blitzed took the inside turn, forcing me out and off the course.

"Dammit!" I grunted.

Paige giggled. "This is so much fun! And I don't even have a driver's license!"

"Welcome to the addiction young Padawan," Bert intoned.

"Don't forget you have homework, Ben," Adrienne called even louder from behind me.

"Yes, Mom," I groaned and grimaced as I twisted my arms again, desperately trying to catch up to Bert. Homework or no homework, I wasn't putting this damn controller down until I beat him.

Then Paige turned to me. "Did you just call me 'Red'?"


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"What are you doing, hiding out in here?" Brandi stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame with her arms crossed beneath her breasts.

I turned away from the paperback I was reading and shrugged. "It's a Friday afternoon. Everyone's out."

"Adrienne leave you all alone?"

"Lingerie shopping with Felicia in San Francisco before our date tonight," I explained. "She used to get all of her underwear from this British-import shop in Newport because they had a unique fit. But since they didn't have a store up here, she wanted to find a boutique closer by." I smirked. It would take a special kind of place to handle the unique proportions of her gloriously perfect melons. I was already looking forward to seeing the tag on an American-scale 36F bra instead of her usual UK-measurement 36E's. It's not like her boobs would be any bigger, but I still got a thrill out of the idea of a higher letter in the alphabet.

"What about you?" I asked. "I'd thought the house would be empty by now."

"Matt's got this thing tonight." Brandi's smile turned into a predatory grin as she stepped into the room, closed the door behind her, and rather obviously flipped the lock. "So if you're not doing anything too important, I've got a craving to taste some brother cum."


By the way, Adrienne came home not only with 36F bras, but some 34G's. The cups were about the same volume as her UK 36E's, but the band was different. Something to do with slight variations by manufacturer.

And of course, the measurement letter was way higher. Adrienne immediately started laughing about how big my eyes got when I read the tags. Those internet models ain't got NOTHING on my girlfriend.

We didn't bother leaving the house for our date. I couldn't WAIT to take those puppies for a spin.


SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Go on, Ben. Do it!" Adrienne cheered.

I grinned drunkenly and bent forward, swirling my tongue around Kerri Trainor's navel and slurping up Jim Beam whiskey. I followed that up by scooping chocolate sauce onto my tongue. And then on a whim, I turned and grabbed Julie Carpenter's face and shoved my tongue into her throat.

"Woo!!!" I could hear Adrienne's voice leading the cheers behind me. And then I felt a sharp tug at my ear and suddenly Kerri was pulling both me and Julie around the table and down so that she could kiss us both, the hot redhead alternately snaking her tongue into both of our mouths while the whoops got louder and louder. I was surprised some neighbor hadn't called the cops on us already.

When I stood up, I saw Bert and pointed. "You ready to try body shots?"

The poor guy's eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets and he shook his head nervously. I really needed to get that guy drunk enough to let loose, although it wasn't easy since he carefully controlled himself.

Then I pointed at Grace Choi. "Feeling frisky?" My eyes gleamed as I openly ogled Adrienne's best friend.

"He's incorrigible!" Grace giggled while slapping Adrienne's arm.

I then pointed at Ryan. "Come on, dude." I slid my arms around Kerri and Julie, tugging on their waists to pull their hips against me from either side. "I'm sure the girls would like to finally see what Mr. Ken Doll tastes like."

The girls giggled cutely but Ryan just looked nervously at his girlfriend. Dawn laughed and pointed him back at the girls. Ryan arched both his eyebrows as if trying to decide if he was inebriated enough to do it.

"I'm next!" Gwen called drunkenly and moved to climb onto the table, already lifting up her tank top while Kerri and Julie moved away.

"Gwen!" Robin gasped.

Then Gwen pointed at me, "And you're doing the exact same thing to ME."

I giggled and glanced back at Adrienne, who smirked and waved me on. Two minutes later, my dirty-blonde friend was sucking whiskey and chocolate off my tongue while she wrapped her arms around my neck to hold me tighter.

Dawn finally came around and broke us up. "You just wanted an excuse to kiss Ben, didn't you?"

"Fuck yeah," Gwen giggled.

"You're not still hung up on him, are you?" Dawn asked with mild concern.

But Gwen laughed and waved. "Nah. I know Ben and me aren't meant to be." Then the dirty-blonde fixed her dark eyes on me. "But if you ever just want a roll in the hay, you know where to find me."

I arched an eyebrow and Gwen pulled up her tank top, baring her well-shaped tits to my gaze for a few seconds before dropping the shirt and prancing away, giggling all the while.

I shook my head and returned to Adrienne, who opened her arms to me as I swept her off her feet and spun her around. "Having fun?" I asked.

She giggled. "You still in love with me?"

Kissing Julie, Kerri, and Gwen notwithstanding, I very confidently answered, "Hell, yeah." Adrienne's subsequent nuclear kiss sure put any further doubt to rest.

And then little Paige was exclaiming, "Can I go next?"

I whirled around, all my big brother instincts kicking in. "PAIGE!" I growled threateningly.

"Oh, poo."


MONDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

Bert, Dawn, and I were sitting on a bench outside our next class, which wouldn't start for another five minutes. We could probably go inside and take our seats, but the weather was absolutely perfect and we just wanted to enjoy it for a bit. Dawn was even lying down, her head in my lap while I slowly brushed her hair with my right hand.

"Dude, three o'clock," one of my classmates hissed from the next bench on my right, nudging his friend beside him.

Curious, I turned to the right to look as a hot redhead and beautiful brunette turned the corner wearing short skirts and skimpy blouses. I grinned as I recognized them as Kerri Trainor and Julie Carpenter.

"'Sup ladies..." the guy on the next bench drawled, nodding his head and trying to look cool.

Feeling smug, I offered up, "Hey Kerri. Hi Julie."

The girls completely ignored my classmate and came straight to me. Julie replied, "Hiii, Ben" in a flirty, sing-song voice. Kerri just brought a hand up to her lips and blew me a kiss. I started grinning.

And then for good measure, Kerri added, "Hey, Bert. You're looking good today!"

My friend blushed and looked at his shoes.

"See you guys later." Julie waved as they passed.

The two boys on the bench to my right literally dropped their jaws open. They looked after the girls, then at Dawn who was just grinning in my lap, and then back to the girls.

Yeah, my ego could get pretty big.


MONDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

It was 12:06am on Sunday night — technically Monday morning — when I thrust forward a final time, grunting my orgasm into Adrienne's ear as a quart of spunk flowed out of me and into her sucking pussy. My girlfriend dug her heels into my ass, tightening her arms around my back to pull me deeper as she felt the cum flowing out of my body to crash against her insides like waves cresting on the beach. The first wave would start receding only to be met by the second coming forth, and both our bodies twitched and humped together as I finished filling her up with my jism.

"Mmm ... that was a good one, Tiger," Adrienne patted my shoulder.

"Ughh..." was all I could manage to grunt, my mind blank post-ejaculation. I sagged onto Adrienne's chest while she rubbed my back, sighing happily.

Eventually, I recovered my energy enough to pick myself off my girlfriend's body and roll to the side. She reached to the nightstand to get some tissues and blot herself up before it leaked all over our sheets, and I kicked my feet off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Adrienne suddenly turned to me with a frown. She'd been pulling one of my T-shirts over her head to help keep her warm at night, as well as her panties for cleanliness.

I winced. "I, uh, I didn't finish my Econ homework. I've still got to finish it."

My girlfriend fixed the shirt and her panties and then pouted. "But I thought we were going to sleep together."

I grimaced. "I would, but you know I've got to finish this."

"Well if you hadn't spent two hours playing that new video game Bert brought over, you would have had time to finish. C'mon Ben. You've had ALL weekend!"

"I know, I know." I winced. I'd procrastinated.

Adrienne bit her lip and sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't nag."

"No, it's okay." My heart went out to my girlfriend. She really DID love falling asleep in my arms, and I felt like I was letting her down. "C'mon," I began while rolling back and opening my arm to her. "Come cuddle."

"But what about your homework?"

"I'll wait for you to fall asleep, as long as you're okay with me slipping out once you're unconscious."

"Really?" Adrienne's hazel eyes sparkled, and she looked adorable at this moment.

"Yeah..." I nodded. And then I sighed contentedly while she pillowed her blonde head against my chest and wrapped her arm over me, joining me with a contented sigh of her own.

It felt nice, and as I heard Adrienne's breathing slow down into a gentle rhythm, I felt a wonderful peace washing over me. But I couldn't sleep just yet. I HAD to finish my homework.


"What are you still doing up? Thought you and Adrienne went to bed at midnight every night."

I looked up from my spot on the couch to see Dayna heading into the kitchen wearing a pink bathrobe. I held up my Econ homework and stifled a yawn. "Gotta finish this by 8am. But I won't do it again."

Dayna chuckled. "It starts with a single assignment, Ben. First, it's one piece of homework. Then, it's a test you procrastinated studying. The next thing you know, you're going to sleep in the wee hours of the morning every day, like me. Want some coffee?"

I'd need it. "Sure, thanks."

The busty blonde nodded and then headed into the kitchen, continuing to talk to me. "So I take it that gorgeous girlfriend of yours is already asleep."

"Yeah," I answered while attempting to read the next line in my book.

"You leave her nicely fucked before she passed out?"

I picked my head up. "Huh?"

Dayna returned to the doorway. Behind her, I could hear the coffee maker perking. "I find that I always sleep better after I've gotten laid. How 'bout you and Adrienne?"

I blushed and glanced down. "Uh, yeah. Me at least. I always sleep better."

"So you guys make love before you go to bed, right? I can hear you pretty often."

"Most nights." I shrugged.

Dayna shook her head. "I'm so jealous. Maybe that's the appeal of having a more permanent boyfriend. Then again, Matt rarely spends the night with Brandi. They're not that big on cuddling."

I shrugged. Brandi never seemed to mind cuddling with me. But then again, I wasn't her regular bed-partner and I hadn't exactly spent a lot of overnights with her. In fact, we'd only been together once since Matt came back into town.

"So how much longer are you going to be up?" Dayna asked, a new gleam coming into her eye.

I looked at the paper. "Almost done, actually. Maybe another half-hour. The coffee should keep me wired just long enough."

Dayna grinned and then headed back into the kitchen. I spent another few minutes working and then the sweet smell of hazelnut wafted toward my nostrils.

"Mmm..." I sighed as I looked up. A smiling Dayna handed me a mug. "Two creams, two sugars, right?"

I nodded and took a sip while she folded one leg beneath her and sat beside me. Her bathrobe came apart just a bit, revealing the center of her cleavage down to her navel and proving the 20-year-old babe was without a bra.

Dayna noted where my eyes had drifted. "About that sleeping better after an orgasm, that's actually why I'm up right now."

"Hmm?" My eyebrows went up as I looked over the rim of my mug.

"It's nearing 3am, Ben. I was too tired to sleep, if you know what I mean. Usually, a cup of coffee wakes me up just enough to get to a comfortable sleeping point. But I know there's a much better solution." Dayna grinned at me while holding her mug in her left hand, letting her right hand drift down the neckline of her bathrobe, slowly pulling the material to the side. I found myself almost holding my breath as inch after inch of creamy white bosom was revealed until an erect pink nipple made its presence known.

"So whaddaya say, Ben? Can you help a girl out?"

I took a sip and then a deep breath, nodding. "I don't know if I'll be much use to you. I'm kinda sapped on energy right now."

"That's okay. I'll do most of the work," Dayna grinned before leaning forward, both her tits falling out of the now open bathrobe to drape onto my arm while she tilted her face to mine for a kiss. And as her spicy lips pressed to mine and her wet tongue slithered into my mouth, I felt a surge of fresh energy in my loins.

It didn't take long to strip down my shorts, and Dayna only had a pair of thong panties on beneath her robe. And as she lowered her steaming pussy around my upright shaft, I groaned and felt a wave of new contentedness wash over me.

Fuck economics. I could finish the last half-hour of the assignment tomorrow morning.


"Oww!" I hissed, jerking my hand away while sitting up straight and simultaneously trying to appear invisible. Thankfully, no one in the auditorium noticed my outburst and I turned to Dawn with daggers in my eyes. "Will you quit poking me?"

"Then stay awake!" she hissed right back.

I rolled my eyes. Twenty minutes later, as we exited the auditorium, I turned to my pretty best friend and grumped, "Hey, if I fall asleep, I fall asleep. That's my problem, not yours."

"What, you don't want me to wake you up?"

"Not by poking me in the hand with your damn pen!" I grumped in vexed frustration. "Promise me you won't do it again!"

Dawn shrugged. "Fine. I'll get Bert to do it." She glanced at our friend who was on the other side of me.

I turned and glared at Bert, the poor guy going pale beneath my gaze. "Don't even think about it," I growled and pointed over my shoulder back at Dawn. "She can only get away with it because she's fucking gorgeous. You don't have any such advantage."

Dawn laughed and I turned back to face her with a smile, the tension gone. "Look, thanks, Dawn. I've really got to do a better job staying awake in class."

The gorgeous blonde smirked. "Well, fucking Dayna on the couch in the middle of the night won't exactly help you sleep."

I shrugged. "Actually, it did. I slept like a baby last night."

"Like a baby?" Dawn laughed. "Waking up every three hours with wet underwear and squalling uncontrollably?"

I rolled my eyes. "Forget it. Let's just get some food."


"Oh, Bennn..."

I picked my head up from my spot on the couch and looked over.

Adrienne stood in the doorway, looking devastatingly sexy. This night, the gorgeous, busty blonde wore my dress shirt unbuttoned from throat to tails. It was open enough to let me see her glorious breasts with hard nipples, her flat tummy, and her beautiful bald cooch.

I smiled at the view and then turned my head back to my book.

"Ben!" Adrienne barked.

"What?" I turned my head to her again.

"It's almost midnight! Aren't you coming to bed?"

I blinked and checked the clock. I was just reading, nothing too pressing. "Oh, right."

"Come ON, Ben. I'm standing here wearing next to nothing and showing you these nice puppies you love so much," Adrienne whimpered while lifting her own tits and offering them up to me. "And you just go back to reading?"

I winced. One thing about cohabitation was that I was becoming rather accustomed to Adrienne's constant presence and frequent nudity. A few months ago, I never would have thought it possible that I could look at Adrienne's naked body and not immediately feel the need to mount her. But after so many consecutive nights together, I was getting ... I dunno ... indifferent.

But that wasn't right. I dropped the book and stood up, forcing myself to ogle her nakedness. Familiar or not, my girlfriend had a stunningly gorgeous body, one I still admired. Already tugging my shirt over my head, I grinned lasciviously. "Come on, A.D. Lemme remind you just how much I love those puppies."


TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

I stared at my book, the words starting to blur together when I felt a strong pair of arms circle around my neck and shoulder. I turned my head just in time to feel Adrienne's lips nuzzle against my cheek while she hugged me from behind, leaning over the back of the couch.

"Ben, it's almost midnight," Adrienne pouted. "Aren't you coming to bed?"

But I sighed mournfully. "I'm behind again. I've got to finish this assignment. You go ahead and go to sleep."

Adrienne frowned.

I bit my lip, feeling guilty. "Do you want me to come cuddle with you?" Unfortunately, the tone in my voice said that I didn't really want to. I was engrossed in my work.

My girlfriend read the tone and sighed. "No, it's okay. I guess I can sleep without it. But ... don't ... don't you want to?" She looked thoroughly confused and her eyebrow arched, making clear her question.

I didn't turn down sex very often; but this one night, I felt like it. I REALLY just wanted to finish this assignment. "Ah ... uh ... do you?"

Adrienne shrugged. "Not particularly. You know I can go without; but I'm ready if you want to." It was true. Adrienne enjoyed sex, really, but she wasn't nearly as horny as I was. If she went a few days without, she'd be just fine. I felt bad for it sometimes, feeling like she was putting out solely to keep me happy. But then whenever I brought it up, she reminded me that she loved me and making me happy made HER happy.

"No, no. I'm fine. I'll be in as soon as I can, okay?"

"Okay." Adrienne crossed forward, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and kissing me firmly, our trademark slow-burn kiss.

"Good night, Tiger."

"Good night, Adrienne."


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 23, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Again?" Adrienne pulled her lips off mine while I rolled onto my back, sighing heavily.

"Hey, I'm tired. It happens," I groaned.

"Turning down sex again? I'm beginning to think you don't find me attractive anymore," Adrienne pouted.

"You're right. I don't." I chuckled and turned my head. But while my girlfriend knew I was joking, there WAS just a bit of hurt in her eyes. The fact was: cohabitation WAS changing us. The sex was routine. Our DAYS were routine. Wake up, go to the bathroom, grab breakfast. Kiss each other goodbye, maybe see each other for lunch but probably not, reunite just before dinner. Do our homework (or let Adrienne watch me play video games while she actually FINISHED her homework). Chat with friends, have one quick orgasm, and go to sleep.

Even our regularly scheduled Friday night dates had become mundane. Dating in High School was special because it gave two kids the chance to be together outside of the high school campus. But now? Adrienne and I LIVED together. Going out to dinner alone just didn't have its special mystique anymore.

But I had to make the effort. Taking a deep breath, I asked seriously, "Do you really think I'm not attracted to you anymore?"

Adrienne frowned and reached to my groin, patting my limp dick through my boxers. "You tell me. Seriously Ben. I'm half-naked and you're not even the least bit interested?"

In answer, I turned to kiss her, rolling my girlfriend onto her back. Her golden blonde hair haloed across the pillow and I worked both hands beneath my T-shirt that she was wearing to bed, clamping my hands onto her massive G-cup tits and squeezing them hard. Turned out, Adrienne wore the 36F bras far more than her 34G's, but I still reveled in the idea of calling them G-cups instead of F-cups.

I like big breasts and I cannot lie. You other brothers can't deny — that when a girl walks in with an itty-bitty waist and those round things in your face you get sprung.

Well I got sprung when I got my face between those hooters, and soon Adrienne could feel my throbbing erection grinding into her pelvis.

"You just love me for my tits," she giggled.

"Uh-huh. That a problem?" I grinned.

She shook her head in the negative. "Wanna fuck them tonight? Wanna grind your cock between my breasts while I lick the head until you spray your cum all over my face?"

Sounded like a plan.


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Come ON, Ben," Adrienne huffed in the doorway. "Video games AGAIN?"

"I just got home from class! I need to unwind!" I protested while pressing the up- button to lead my receiver downfield. I heard the rat-a-tat of Bert's controller as he frantically tried to move his cornerback to deflect the pass.

"You don't HAVE to play video games. You used to unwind with me," Adrienne whined.

"Oh, come ON," I groaned right back. "Can't I just have a few minutes of Ben- time?"

"Few minutes my ass. How long ago did you get home?" Adrienne griped.

"I'm ALMOST done," I swore, not exactly sure if we were really almost done. Actually, Bert and I were only in the second quarter.

Adrienne was suddenly behind me, rubbing my shoulders. Her voice dipped to a husky purr and she played her trump card. "Come on, Ben..." She practically oozed sensuality. "Come into the bedroom and I'll unwind you."

"Uh, later, later," I shrugged my shoulders to dislodge her hands.

Adrienne huffed, "Boys." And then she stalked away and into our bedroom. The door slammed rather obviously, the sound carrying into the living room.

After the play ended, Bert paused the game. "Just between you and me, man, you made the wrong choice."

"Huh?"

He pushed his glasses higher on the bridge of his nose. "'Course, I'm in something of a different situation from you. I haven't had sex all year and you seem to do more screwing than a contractor's power drill. So I guess you can afford to choose a video game over a girl, but still ... wrong choice, dude."

I rolled my eyes and pointed to the paused NFL 2K3 game. "You conceding the game?"

"No, no." Bert shook his head and turned back to the screen, unpausing the game.

"Hey, Bert?" a new voice hummed from behind us.

Bert re-paused the game and we turned around in surprise.

Robin was looking at us funny, her magazine suddenly forgotten. She brushed her bangs back and centered her own rectangular, black-plastic framed glasses. "Would you honestly always choose a girl over a video game?" she asked. "Because you seem to be glued to that controller there."

Bert glanced at me in confusion for a second before stammering, "Uh, yeah..."

"So what the hell are you sitting there for? Why don't you get up and go meet a girl?"

Bert glanced down and then back at Robin, the pretty brunette evaluating him coolly. "Uh, nervous I guess."

"Why?"

"It's kinda hard to talk to a pretty girl."

Robin paused and looked at Gwen, who was by her side. "You don't seem nervous around us. Is that an insult?" Robin glared. "Saying we aren't pretty?"

Bert's eyes popped WIDE open. "No, no!" he stammered pitifully. "Of course you both are!"

Robin grinned. Clearly, she had just been messing with the guy. She chuckled and then said, "This whole HOUSE is full of pretty girls, Bert. Dayna, Brandi, Monique, Angela ... You never seem to have a problem talking to any of them. Hell, Tracy McMillan was flirting up a storm with you the other day and you never even flinched."

"She was?" Bert gulped.

"Sure, right Gwen?" Robin turned to her friend, and the girl nodded.

"You just need more practice. C'mon, Gwen. Why don't you take Bert out back and give him flirting tips."

"What? No! You do it!" Gwen huffed.

"Me? You're Miss Flirt with every guy who crosses your path, you slut," Robin snarked.

"Only with guys I'd sleep with."

"Ouch," Robin frowned and looked at Bert.

"Sorry, Bert; that's not what I meant," Gwen looked apologetically at my video game partner. "I mean, you're a cute guy and all, but I've made it a point never to date within my circle of friends. Just makes things too complicated."

"Not true," Robin pointed out. "You'd fuck Ben again given the chance."

Gwen blushed and grinned at me. "That's different. The greatest sexual experience of your life overrides a lot of rules. But that's not the point. Seriously, you go talk to him, Robin."

"Fine. Come on, Bert." Robin started getting up.

The poor guy looked wide-eyed at me.

"C'mon, Bert," Robin egged. "You said you'd always pick the girl over the game."

"Go on, she won't bite," I waved. Then my eyebrows furrowed and I looked over at Robin. "Do you?"

The pretty brunette pushed her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose and she grinned. "Only when I really mean it."

So the game ended. Bert and Robin went out the back door to "practice flirting". And free of NFL 2K3's digital clutches, I sighed and thought of my girlfriend. I'd been a moron. So now it was time to do some damage control. Who ever knew living with a girlfriend could be so HARD?

I went to our bedroom and was just reaching for the door when Adrienne's voice filtered through. Like I said, these walls weren't very soundproofed. "Hey, Will!" Adrienne said brightly.

I froze in my tracks, my hand an inch away from the door.

"No, no. I'm not busy. Yeah, Ben's playing his stupid video games again."

A knot formed in my stomach. Was Will fucking IN there? No, no way. Adrienne was probably just on the phone.

My girlfriend giggled flirtatiously. "Hell, I'm pretty sure I could strip my top off and stand next to the TV, demanding that he choose, and he'd choose the game."

What the HELL? What was Adrienne doing talking to a guy about standing around with her top off? Had Will seen her with her top off? What the FUCK?

"So yeah, you want to come over? We'll finish up our American Politics homework before tomorrow."

My teeth started grinding.

"Uh-huh ... okay. See you soon."

I stepped away from the door and returned to the living room, flopping back onto the couch and reaching for the controller. Computer NFL wouldn't do anymore. I needed a fighter game. Yeah, Practice Mode sounded good. Something where I could beat the ever-non-living-shit out of something that couldn't fight back.


FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"What's going on, Ben?" Dawn squeezed my hand while we hit the sidewalk to go to our first class. "Adrienne tells me you've been staying up past midnight every night since last Monday. I mean, you used to do it on occasion, but not back-to-back-to-back like this."

I sighed. "She told you?"

Dawn shrugged. "We tell each other pretty much everything. It's actually gotten even easier since camp. Back then, she always knew I was faking it a bit for your sake, that I still wanted you back. But now that we've agreed to just be friends, a lot of the little wariness we had around each other went away."

I smirked. "Great. Now I've got to worry about my girlfriend stealing my best friend."

Dawn slapped my shoulder. "Don't be silly."

I chuckled and headed onward.

Three seconds later, Dawn picked her head up and said, "Hey! Don't try to change the subject. What's going on?"

I exhaled slowly, thinking of Adrienne telling Will that she believed she could strip her top off next to the TV and that I'd choose the game. "I dunno. I ... I think I'm getting addicted to video games."

Dawn chuckled. "Think? I'd say that's pretty definite. It seems like every time I see you lately, you've got that controller in your hand."

I sighed. "It's just so easy to lose track of time. I mean, it feels great to unwind and turn my brain to something other than school for a while. And when I'm a little stressed out, button-mashing really helps me relax. But once I get started, it seems like I can't stop. The next thing I know, I'm behind on my schoolwork and I have no choice but to stay up late to finish."

"Simple then: don't start." Dawn shrugged as if that was the end of that.

"I can't help it. Especially when Bert or Paige is already on the game. Heck, Bert's even got Robin playing with them. And I've tried telling myself not to play until I'm done with my homework, I can still hear or see the screen and I've found myself going a half-hour without even looking down at my work." I exhaled. "I can't study until after I've played a bit. When we leave our last class, it's all I can think about. How to pass the next level. A new custom play I can make in football to beat Bert. What I can do to tune my car. I can't focus until I've gotten that out of my system."

"Sounds like an addiction."

I groaned. "I tell myself: Just one game. Play one game, get it out of my system, and go back to work."

"And do you always stop at one game?"

I sighed. "No."

Dawn stopped and sat down on the nearest bench, now that we'd made it onto campus. "Ben, you've heard of the three S's?"

I shrugged. "Sure: Study, Socialize, Sleep." I grinned. "Pick two."

"Picking only two is for slackers. C'mon, Ben, you're smart enough and balanced enough to do all three. I am. Adrienne is. But you seem to be skipping Sleep. And for what?"

I shrugged. "I'm doing okay."

"On sleep? That's just for now; it's only been a few weeks. But if you keep this up, those lost hours will catch up to you."

I frowned, feeling slightly defensive.

"But even the sleep isn't the point. Ben, cuddle time with your girlfriend is really important to her. There's a fourth 'S', especially for you two: Sex."

I grinned. "The most important 'S'."

"Not for you, apparently. Adrienne says you've turned down sex a few times lately. Now THAT is not the Ben I know." Dawn shook her head.

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying you need to stop and think about what your priorities are, Ben. And I'm saying that every relationship is built on communication. You need to talk to your girlfriend about this gaming addiction, not me."

"But-"

"No 'buts'. Talk to her."

I rolled my eyes. "You sound like Brandi."

"Good," Dawn grinned. And then she put her hand on mine. "We all love you, Ben. We're all looking out for you. And we won't LET you screw this up."

I frowned.

Dawn arched her eyebrow and a mischievous gleam game into her eye. "And one more incentive."

Almost nervously, I asked, "What?"

"I'm going to talk to Dayna and Brandi. No more nookie from either of them until you fix this."

"WHAT?"

"Dayna's part of the sleep problem. She keeps sidetracking you when you should be cuddling with Adrienne."

I grimaced. NOW Dawn was bringing out the big guns. Restricting my sex life would be sure to change my behavior. I sighed. "Okay. I'll talk to Adrienne. We'll work this out."

"Don't give me that mournful face, Ben. Don't just cave and promise her the world. Really, work it out. You won't have to give up the games entirely. I know you enjoy them. You just need to know when to stop."

I stood up and reached a hand down to Dawn, nodding back in the direction of class. "Okay, I got it. Let's go."


"I'm sorry. I mean, I didn't realize the games have been taking up so much of my time," I sighed. I'd been apologizing to Adrienne for the last fifteen minutes, going in circles. Feel contrite, I said sincerely, "You're my girlfriend. You deserve more of my attention."

"Oh, Ben," Adrienne hugged me warmly. Any residual anger she'd felt had been washed away by my last fifteen minutes of apologizing. "I'm not like other girlfriends, and I don't want to be the demanding, catty type. I'm not that needy, am I?"

"No, no, you're not."

"I don't demand that you sit down and listen to me vent about my day," Adrienne added. "I've got girlfriends for that. And I'm not even jealous about other girls. I let you fuck Dayna and Brandi at will."

"I KNOW. And I'm not complaining."

"There's just ONE thing I want from you on a daily basis, Ben: to fall asleep in your arms. Can you just give me that? It's not too much to ask, is it? And if spending too much time on a video game is what's causing you to fall behind and not go to sleep with me, then that's what needs to change."

"I know, I know," I simpered. "I'm sorry. It's just ... sometimes it's such a stress- relief to pound some virtual dummy into a bloody pulp," I shrugged.

My stunningly gorgeous girlfriend smiled at me, squeezing my hand. And her voice dropped to a sultry, sensuous husk. "Well I'll make you a deal then, Tiger. Any time you're feeling stressed — any time, no matter what I'm doing — instead of picking up a controller, you come find me." Adrienne leaned in and rubbed her hand over my crotch. "I'll take the stress away, using whatever parts of my body I have to. Okay?"

"But-"

"Any time, Ben," Adrienne cooed. "You let me worry about relieving your stress. Deal?"

My lower lip trembled and my body flushed with arousal. "Unnghh..." I groaned, feeling my dick getting hard beneath Adrienne's stroking hand.

"Tell you what, Tiger." She grinned, flashing me rows of pearly white teeth. "Why don't I give you an example right now? What say we find out just how much stress you relieve when you're blasting your cum up my tight asshole, okay?"

Uh, yeah. I could go with that.

"And then, Tiger, I have some apologies of my own to make."

"Huh?"

Adrienne's eyes flashed brightly. "I nailed Grace this afternoon. So in the interest of open honesty, I think I have to tell you, play-by-play, exactly how I wrung three orgasms out of her hot, skinny body."

I grinned. Adrienne and I really should have more of these talks. Communication is everything in a relationship, right?


WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Hey, Dawn, didn't you want to try out that new Persian place on Allston?" I nodded with my head westward. We'd just finished class and said goodbye to Bert.

The beautiful young blonde turned and gave me a brilliant smile, brighter than the noon sun. "Yeah ... Wanna go now?"

I nodded and reached my hand out to her. She slid her fingers through mine and we set off. Allston was a bit out of our way for our usual Monday circuit through the school, but we had the time before our next class.

"So everything is good with the girlfriend now? Things have seemed much calmer the past few days." Dawn asked while swinging our hands back and forth as we strolled casually down the pathway.

"Yeah..." I grinned, thinking of the lovemaking we'd done last night. Adrienne had wanted to pull a full trifecta before going to sleep, and I'd happily complied with her request. "In bed by midnight. Cuddled in each other's arms. And she even let me play a game of football with Bert yesterday afternoon."

Dawn grinned. "You're so lucky. I mean, I know you've had some rough patches learning to live together with Adrienne, but Ryan doesn't spend nearly enough nights staying over with me."

I grinned and then squeezed her hand. "You know, I feel bad now. You've been counseling me on my relationship with Adrienne all this time and I barely talk to you about Ryan."

She shrugged. "We're fine. It's not so different than when I was still in High School. Besides, do you really want to hear me talk about Ryan?"

"Well..." I grinned bashfully. "Not really. But not because I've got anything against him. Ever since that thing with Paige, we've been pretty cool around each other. I don't know that we'll ever be the best of friends, but ... we're cool."

"Then why not?"

I chuckled. "I'm still a GUY. When would I ever want to hear a girl talk about her relationship problems? You've got Dayna, Brandi, and Adrienne for that crap."

Dawn rolled her eyes. "Men. So unbalanced."

I chuckled. "Seriously though: if you need a male opinion about him, I'd be happy to listen, Dawn. You're my best friend and that's what I'm here for."

She squeezed my hand and beamed at me.

Dawn and I were just passing the main library when she suddenly jerked on my hand and pointed across Memorial Glade. "Hey. Isn't that Adrienne?"

I blinked and turned, squinting to try and follow Dawn's finger. And then I saw her. No one walked quite the same way as Adrienne, and I would recognize her physical body anywhere. A part of me felt like shouting, but she was pretty far away and heading in the wrong direction.

Besides, she was with Will.

Obviously, at this distance, I couldn't hear what they were saying. But Adrienne was clearly laughing and giggling at something the handsomely cute guy was saying while she patted his shoulder affectionately. And she was even pointing out something on his outfit. Hell, the guy had a better fashion sense than me. I felt my blood turning green and my breath getting shorter and-

"Hey!" Dawn shook my hand. "Stop squeezing so hard."

"Oh, sorry!" I stammered and released her hand.

Dawn frowned. "Jeez, Ben, one might think you were jealous of Will. That's hilarious!"

"No, no. Of course not!" I said defensively. "I'm not jealous."

Dawn chuckled and rubbed her hand. "Typical. You'll fuck anything in a skirt; but seeing Adrienne hanging out with a guy, ANY guy, gets you all green with envy, doesn't it?"

I rolled my eyes. By now, Adrienne and Will were out of sight. I growled, "Can we just go get lunch?"


THURSDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2002, FRESHMAN YEAR

"Aren't you two adorable?" I folded my arms over my chest and grinned. Before me stood Bert and Robin ... only not in their usual attire.

Robin wore a yellow skirt and blue blouse with a big white collar and poofy blue shoulders decorated with red trim. She had a red headband with a bow in the middle of it, her dark hair styled to finish the look. She was Snow White, in full costume, and I couldn't help chuckling as I realized Bert was her Prince Charming in riding gear and red cape. Robin further completed the look by holding onto Bert's arm tightly and even pecking him on the cheek. I STILL couldn't believe those two had hooked up. Bert must have been doing better with Robin's flirting lessons than I'd initially realized.

Then again, the mere fact that Robin even wanted to practice flirting with Bert a week ago should have tipped me off to her interest in the guy.

"Lookit you," I patted my friend on the shoulder. "Looking to sweep Robin off her feet tonight?"

Bert blushed and stammered, "Uh, well, we're all Prince Charmings."

Hey, not a bad line for the shy guy. "At heart, man. We are at heart." I grinned and slapped his shoulder again.

Behind them was Gwen as Belle from Beauty and the Beast, clad in a yellow ballgown with a ridiculously large hemispherical skirt. I shook my head wryly, wondering what possessed a bunch of fully-grown adults to do this to themselves, biting my lip to stifle a chuckle.

"What?" Gwen frowned at me.

"Nothing ... nothing..." I tried to keep from laughing; but the harder I tried, the more my eyes began to water. "You're all adorable," I repeated.

"Laugh it up," Dawn chuckled from behind me. I turned around to see my beautiful best friend dressed as Cinderella, in a full-length blue and silver ball gown with arm-length gloves and her sunny blonde hair in a perfect Disney up-do with blue headband. Ryan was beside her in a white uniformed Prince Charming costume complete with gold epaulets. He looked good.

Then I turned a little further and saw Adrienne as Sleeping Beauty all in pink.

And to my abject horror, I saw my girlfriend holding up a hangar upon which was draped a gray Prince Phillip costume with my own red cape. Realization only then dawned on me, and I grunted, "Ah, shit."

Adrienne grinned beautifully.

"You're manipulative bitches, you know?" I scowled without any real heat in my voice.

Dawn and Adrienne glanced at each other. "We know," Dawn answered for the both of them.

"You didn't know?" Bert blurted.

I rolled my eyes. Brooke had warned me; my girls loved to do this to me. But you know, I didn't mind all that much. My life was still really, really good.

The Paige showed up in the doorway, the cute redhead struggling to walk in her Ariel from the Little Mermaid costume. "Come ON! We're going to be late for the party! Why isn't Ben dressed?"


The costume party was an organized student body affair, and therefore took place on-campus. So there was no alcohol but plenty of punch, abundant decorations, and apparently no one was allowed in without a costume. So even though I hadn't dressed up for Halloween since I was a little kid, once among throngs of other young adults similarly attired, I felt a little more comfortable about the whole thing. This was a good thing, since the walk to the party on the streets of Berkeley had felt really, really awkward.

About an hour in, I could have really used some of that alcohol.

The party started off alright. Dawn, Ryan, Robin, Bert, Gwen, Paige, Adrienne, and I moved as a pack of eight together, getting snacks and drinking punch and lemonade while we settled in and locked down a table to use as a home base of operations. Dawn and Gwen had brought digital cameras and we snapped photos left and right. And then Dawn and Adrienne grabbed us respective boyfriends and literally dragged us onto the dance floor.

The music was an eclectic mix of modern Top 40 and old-school Halloween tracks, songs like Oingo Boingo's "Dead Man's Party." I had to admit, it's kinda fun to sing "Leave your body at the door" while dancing next to a guy in a zombie costume.

Paige and Gwen also got up to start flirting with guys. Paige had a guy in a fisherman's outfit approach her, no doubt with some one-liner about her mermaid's costume. Gwen merely moved into the sea of dancers, thrust her tits out and put her hands on her hips, waiting all of five seconds before a guy walked up with a smile and an inappropriate comment.

Meanwhile, Robin declared, "I don't dance." Bert seemed more than happy to hold down the table with her rather than risk shaking his booty to the music.

But eventually, Paige and Gwen returned to us and we started getting a little more attention in general, what with four Disney princesses all together. And once we got dancing in a group, pairs weren't quite as noticeable and Dawn and Adrienne started to get a lot more male attention themselves.

This, I could handle. Adrienne had always been something of a flirt and even though she'd scaled WAY back on the attention-grabbing, she still enjoyed seeing what lines and devices guys would try to use to pick up on her. I smiled and backed away, letting my girlfriend do her thing. I knew she loved me and I wasn't worried at all. Besides, Paige was hungering for my attention and I decided to go for a couple of twirls with the petite redhead.

But then one guy I did NOT want flirting with Adrienne arrived. Will Adler was dressed, of all things, as Tarzan. He was practically naked, showing off a perfect six-pack and chiseled pecs. He fixed his pale blue eyes on Adrienne and separated from a couple of other guys he was with, moving up to my girlfriend to say 'hi'.

My jaw clenched and I coolly evaluated where Will was putting his hands as he hugged my girlfriend. For more than a month I had forced myself to trust Adrienne, not ask too many questions about Will, and believe that her love was for me and me alone. Yeah, we'd had more fights in the past couple of months than ever before, but those were over roommate conflicts and nothing that would lead me to believe she didn't want to be my girlfriend anymore.

But it was hard to keep my cool when it seemed like she was always WITH him. They shared classes, she brought him home to study on occasion, and even now, the two of them were actually DANCING together. Right in front of me!

I growled and turned away, no longer able to watch. I stomped toward the refreshments while Paige called out, "Hey! Ben!"

"I'm getting something to drink, Red," I barked back. My petite friend recognized the venom in my tone and didn't say anything further.

I started pouring myself some punch from the brown, plastic, rectangular portable dispenser, desperately wishing I had some vodka or something to soak into it. I wasn't much of a drinker in general; but in a mood like this, getting drunk sounded like a good idea.

The guy next to me noticed the way I frowned at my cup. "Need something to spice it up?"

I turned my head and smirked, "You read my mind."

Dressed like a doctor in pale blue scrubs, full white lab coat and stethoscope, he leaned against the table with an easy smile and reached into his coat pocket, coming back out with a silver flask. Glancing around, the handsome, dark-haired guy nonchalantly unscrewed the cap and poured about a shot's worth into my cup.

I grinned. "Thanks, man."

"No problem." He extended his hand. "Carter Sheridan."

I shook it. "I'm Ben." Then I took a sip, smacking my lips and exhaling, feeling the smooth heat all the way down my throat. "Ahh. That's quite a kick."

"Those cups aren't very big," he grinned. Then he turned back and surveyed the dance floor. "So you're with the big Disney crowd?"

I nodded. "Yeah. My girlfriend is Sleeping Beauty."

He whistled. "She's a FOX, man," Carter said approvingly.

"Yeah."

"But she's also got Tarzan's hands all over her."

"Yeah," I said a little shortly. Then I took another sip.

"You cool with that?"

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled into my cup before puffing my chest out and standing up straight. "She's my girl and she's gorgeous. She's always attracted attention; but as long as she keeps coming home to me, I don't mind."

Carter smirked. "Well, you don't have to worry about me. I only do brunettes." He nodded to the right where a tall, slim beauty dressed as a sexy nurse was chatting at hyper-speed with some of her girlfriends.

"Nice," I complimented.

Carter leaned in, a gleam in his eyes. "If you had the chance, would you fuck her?"

I blinked twice and leaned back, arching an eyebrow. THAT was an unexpected question. But I read something in his tone and decided to just go with the flow. "Sure, man. You hold her arms and I'll nail her." I chuckled, my voice only half- serious.

It was the right thing to say. Carter grinned and slapped my shoulder while looking at the brunette. "Good man."

I nodded toward the nurse as well. "So you gonna make a move on her?"

Carter snorted. "Hell, yeah. She's my girlfriend."

I arched an eyebrow in surprise. Two seconds ago, did the guy really just ask me if I wanted to fuck his girlfriend? At least he didn't seem upset. "Sorry, I shoulda figured from the matching costumes."

The dark-haired guy shook his head and waved me off. "No worries. It's just good for the ego to know that a guy with a girl as hot as yours still finds mine fuckable." Carter nodded back toward Adrienne. "How long you been together?"

I shrugged. "Off and on. We've been neighbors since we were ten. Just got serious, oh, last May, actually. At Prom."

"Prom?" Carter stood up straighter. "You guys freshmen?"

I nodded. "You?"

"Junior." He shrugged. "You don't look like a freshman. You guys look older. Except, well, maybe that Little Mermaid. She looks like she's fifteen."

I chuckled. "Yeah, she does. And the big Prince Charming over there is a Junior. He's with Cinderella."

"I figured from the outfit." Carter gave me a lopsided grin. "I may be old and cynical, but once upon a time I DID watch the movies."

We mused on that for a second before Carter patted his chest over the flask's location in his pocket. "Need a refill?"

I looked at my half-full cup and shook my head. The momentary bit of conversation had defused my jealous anger. "Nah, I'm alright. Thanks, though."

"Anytime." Carter shrugged. "I gotta get back to my woman. But Ben? If you ever want to go for a ride on her, you just let me know."

I arched an eyebrow, trying to figure out if he was serious.

With an enigmatic grin, Carter tilted his head in salute. "I'll see you around, Ben." And then he left.

"Laters," I nodded. And then I set my jaw and took a deep breath, glancing around to see Adrienne still dancing with Will.

It was time for me to get back to my woman. Brandi and Dawn had both told me a few times already, if something was bothering me, I had to TALK to my girlfriend. Communication, right?


Fortunately or unfortunately, Will was just leaving as I walked back into my circle of friends. Adrienne seemed to be in a delightfully happy mood as she turned away from him and that happiness only carried further as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh, Ben! I'm having such a good time!"

I smiled back at her, trying to keep any tension out of my voice. "I'm glad. But, uh, can we talk?"

She blinked and furrowed her eyebrows at me, recognizing my tone. "Uh, now?"

I nodded.

Smiling, she nodded and slipped her hand into mine. I turned and looked to an open set of double doors that led outside onto the patio. Then squeezing my girlfriend's hand, I tugged her in that direction.

Once outside, Adrienne moved closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Ben, what's wrong?"

I winced and searched for the right words, looking away. I put my hands on the railing in front of me and sagged my weight against it, tensing my muscles. After another few seconds, I straightened back up and turned to face her. Adrienne was just so incredibly beautiful to me, both inside and out. I couldn't imagine my life without her in it, and the pain I was feeling was etched onto my face. "Adrienne," I began softly. "I love you. I trust you. And I know this is my weakness for not having total and absolute faith in us. But..." I took a deep breath.

Adrienne was frowning, wondering what the hell I was getting at. I exhaled slowly and then finished, "I just need you to tell me that there's nothing going on between you and Will." I stopped and then stared intently into Adrienne's hazel eyes, focusing hard to read whether or not she might actually lie to me.

But Adrienne just barked laughing. Her eyes popped open, her jaw hung open, and she smiled really wide while a look of utter amusement ran across her face. "What???"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "This isn't funny."

Adrienne laughed even harder, so hard that tears started coming into the corners of her eyes. She held a hand over her mouth and doubled over as if I'd said the most hilarious thing imaginable.

"What?" I barked, now getting rather annoyed.

Adrienne waved her hand, laughing noiselessly so hard she couldn't speak while trying to regain her composure. And just then, Dawn and Ryan came out on the patio. "Hey guys," Dawn greeted us cheerily. "What's so funny?"

"It's not funny!" I huffed, confused and upset by the way this was turning out. I had a serious concern about my girlfriend hanging out quite a bit with a guy I didn't know.

Adrienne couldn't control herself, still laughing uproariously. That got Dawn to start chuckling. But at least Ryan moved beside me without seeming amused as he asked, "What is it?"

In frustration, I just sighed and gestured with both hands at Adrienne. "I just asked her to tell me that there was nothing going on between her and Will. I mean, I trust her, but I ... I just don't know, you know?"

Now it was Ryan's turn to smirk and give me a funny look. "You serious?" he asked, looking at me like I'd just wondered aloud if humans breathed air or water.

And now Dawn was laughing.

"WHAT?" I raged. Gawd this was annoying.

"Ben!" Dawn looked at me incredulously. "I thought you knew. I even asked you one time if you knew and you said, 'Of course!'"

"What are you TALKING about?" I barked.

Adrienne controlled herself just enough to come back to me and take my hands. "Oh, Ben. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. If you didn't know then I can understand why this is upsetting to you. But you don't need to worry AT ALL about Will."

"Why not?" I snarled.

"Because," Adrienne tried not to start laughing again. "Will's gay."

My jaw dropped. I blinked several times and furrowed my eyebrows at Adrienne. "Excuse me?"

Adrienne nodded. Then I turned to look at Dawn, who also nodded. Then I looked at Ryan, who just looked a little uncomfortable. Then Ryan put in, "He's gay, dude. Thought you could tell."

In a flash, a dozen different things clicked into my mind. When we'd first met, Will hadn't been staring me down; he'd been checking me out. And his homosexuality had been what had Ryan a little uncomfortable, not that Ryan perceived him as any threat. Then there was Will's fashion sense, designed to show off his slim figure and muscles; take the Tarzan outfit, for example. And then there were his perfectly coiffed hair and plucked eyebrows. He wasn't flaming, by any means; but I could understand that he was gay. My own jealousy must have completely fried my gaydar.

My jaw waggled up and down a few times without any sound coming out. And then I managed to grunt a rather shocked and apologetic, "Oh."

Adrienne just took my face in her hands and pressed up to me, kissing me. "Silly Tiger." And then she came back and gave me her nuclear kiss, reminding me just how much she loved me.

"So are we okay?" Adrienne finally asked me when she pulled away.

"Yeah ... yeah." I took a deep breath. My mind was still spinning, both from the revelation of Will's sexual orientation and Adrienne's kiss.

And then Adrienne was taking my hands again, pulling me back inside. "Come on, my Prince Charming. Dance with me tonight and I'll remind you that I'm yours forever."


Perhaps it was appropriate that we left just after the clock struck midnight. As the Sather Tower bells chimed, I pulled Adrienne into my arms and we came together for our patented slow-burn kiss. Her lips molded around mine and I spun her around, feeling as if we were dancing on clouds in our own little fairy tale.

And then it was time to go.

"Don't forget both slippers." I nodded to Dawn. It took her a second to get the reference, and then our little Cinderella took one off and handed it to Ryan with a beaming smile on her face.

But then Dawn immediately snagged it back. "Hey, it's a long walk back to the house."

The rest of us cracked up and we merrily went on our way. Since it was a Thursday and we had school in another few hours, Bert was going to crash on our couch rather than take a late evening BART back home; but being a gentleman he was going to escort Gwen, Robin, and Paige to their residence hall first.

That left Adrienne and me, as well as Dawn and Ryan, to just head straight back to our house. The way both Disney princesses were latched onto their respective Prince Charmings, I was sure we all had the same thing in mind.

Soon enough, we were in the short hallway between our first-floor bedrooms. I glanced over at Dawn and Ryan, looking adorable in their Cinderella and Prince costumes. Ryan had his hand on Dawn's waist, and he was heated up enough to lean in and start nibbling on her ear.

Dawn giggled and then flashed her eyes back to me and Adrienne. Her gaze locked in on me for a second, almost questioning. But I returned nothing but warmth and support. 'Have a good time, ' I told her mentally.

Dawn smiled and said softly, "Good night, you guys."

Adrienne pulled me closer to her and grinned. "Good night," she replied, her voice laced with innuendo. And then she opened our door.

Now I'd personally never had a sex dream about a Disney character; but I didn't think I would ever be able to watch Sleeping Beauty without sporting wood after this night. Adrienne was a fairy tale dream come true in her pink gown, and it was SOOO deliciously naughty to watch her stripping out of it.

Adrienne wore white lingerie underneath, complete with skimpy panties, garters, and stockings. She soon started stripping out of them. The sight of my girlfriend's glorious tits bursting forth quickened my breath and watered my mouth. The sight of her shaved pussy coming into view dropped my jaw. And the touch of her lips as she pressed her nearly naked body against me set off a nuclear explosion in my brain and almost made me explode in my pants as well.

Adrienne didn't strip completely naked. She left the choker, her tiara, the white gartered-stockings, and her heels. She was a stunningly gorgeous blonde princess and as she stood and posed for me, I wondered for the millionth time how I ended up with such an goddess of a girlfriend. From the white heels and white stockings encasing her long, long legs to the trimness of her thighs and perfect ass; from the narrowness of her tiny waist to the fullness of her breasts, almost like a comic book heroine in their buoyancy and size compared to her thin frame; and from the delicacy of her collarbone and shoulders up to her graceful neck and blessedly beautiful face, Adrienne was simply incredible.

Smiling at me, she backed up to our bed and lay across it at an angle, stretching her arms behind her head and making her 5'10" body appear even longer. Turning her head to the side, she smiled at me and sang melodically, "Someday my Prince will come..."

I chuckled as I approached the bed. "That's Snow White."

Adrienne giggled. "Doesn't matter, as long as my Prince comes." She grinned. "And cums ... deep inside me..."

I smiled and bent to kiss her. My hands went to her naked hips. Her hands went up to my collar. And then we were tumbling around as it was my turn to get undressed.

Eventually, I wound up on top of my lover, my fully naked body between her thighs as she wrapped her stocking-clad legs around my waist. My thick, throbbing erection was sandwiched in the groove of her labia; and I felt the moisture of her arousal, wet against the underside of my cock. Our tongues explored each other's mouth and with a gentle shift of our hips, my mushroom head lined up at her entrance. And then I began pushing inside.

Adrienne broke our kiss just then, pulling away to gasp at the penetration. Her hands shifted down to my ass, palming my cheeks and tugging firmly as she pulled me inside her. And when our pelvic bones clicked up against each other, she cooed happily and let her head fall back against the mattress. "Ohhh ... Bennn..."

"Ohhh, Adrienne..." I moaned in kind, setting my forehead down to the mattress next to her.

She stroked my back and for a few moments, the two of us just lay there, enjoying the feeling of our bodies pressed together as intimately as possible. There were almost no gaps of space between us, save for her cleavage where her firm tits simply could not be compressed down beneath my chest. And my dick throbbed almost eight inches inside this beautiful creature of femininity.

"Were you really jealous of Will?" Adrienne asked me softly, rubbing her nose against mine.

"Yeah..." I admitted.

"Why? Don't you know that you're the only man that I want?"

I sighed. "I know. But you're so gorgeous it's scary, Adrienne."

"I swear to you, Ben, forever and always," my lovely girlfriend promised. "You're the only man for me."

I felt my heart speed up a bit, a flutter of happiness in my chest. She loved me. She loved me. I could feel it through her skin.

"You don't ever have to worry, Ben," Adrienne hummed while she rubbed my shoulders and began rolling her hips, causing my dick to pump in and out of her just a few inches at a time. "For the rest of my life, I will never, ever spread my legs for any man but you. Do you hear me? I'm done with other guys. I only dated them because I wanted to be popular and feel the rush of power. I had to dominate them to somehow get my revenge for how powerless I felt with Adam. But I don't need to dominate guys anymore. I have you. I have your love. I know how much you care about me. You're the only man I'll ever want or need."

"Ohhh, Adrienne..." I groaned, feeling her body moving beneath me, causing so much pleasure to course through my veins.

"I love you, Ben. I'll always love you. You can trust that. You can trust me. Believe in me. And just love me the best you can."

"I do." I thrust in. "I will." I pulled back. "Always." I thrust back in and held myself there.

"Love me, Ben," Adrienne crooned and clutched my head to her neck.

"I love you, Adrienne." I nibbled on her skin and rubbed my nose against hers.

"Love me, Ben!" Adrienne whimpered.

"I love you, Adrienne." I started thrusting harder.

"LOVE me, Ben!" Adrienne cried.

"I LOVE you, Adrienne!" I started ramming myself into her body.

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I'M CUMMING!"

"I'M CUMMING WITH YOU!"

"AAAAAHHHH!"

"UURRRGGHHH!"

Adrienne's powerful legs squeezed around my ribs so tightly I thought she might actually crack one. Her heels dug into my ass and pulled me so deeply and clamped down so forcefully I could feel the head of my cock getting constricted by the tightness. But the tightness wouldn't stop the expansion of my dick as it began firing away deep into her body, hosing down her innards with my liquid offering of love.

The world spun around us, my eyes unfocused, and a wave of dizziness washed over me while I felt every ounce of energy pouring out of my body and into hers. The room kept spinning and spinning until at last I found myself panting with exhaustion, my forehead lying on the mattress as our sweaty bodies stuck together and my hips slowly stopped rocking against Adrienne's pelvis.

Dimly, I heard her heavy breathing to my left while my loving girlfriend clutched my head to the side of hers. And then I slowly turned my head and tenderly kissed her cheek.

I thought about all the trials and tribulations of our relationship: her initial seduction while I was dating Megan and Cassidy, the breakup, and her desperate need for me while I was still with Dawn. I thought about our period of "nottogetherness", the Brooke incident, and all the drama around Allie before we finally came together at Prom. Even then, we had further complications over my feelings for Dawn. And in the past few months we'd gone through roommate issues, video game addictions, and even jealousy over a gay guy.

Whoever dares say "Happily Ever After" has NO CLUE what's about to hit him. Life isn't a fairy tale. But then ... life still can have happy endings. And as my tongue explored Adrienne's mouth and little sparks of pleasure went off in our minds like mini-fireworks, I sighed happily.

"Forever and always," Adrienne promised.

"Always," I agreed.

After everything Adrienne and I had been through, we'd made it.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.