Flora's World - Cover

Flora's World

Copyright© 2009 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A high school principal finds himself in a strange world of magic and sensuality, one where certain water springs are sacred and some tribes regard casual sex as perfectly normal. Even so, who is the enigmatic blonde who offers him her body without asking anything in return?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Clergy   Violence   School   Nudism   Military  

Bruno, of course, didn't come back. While Fair Tribe didn't let men divorce their wives, this was desertion, tantamount to divorce. Lora didn't seem particularly upset. She was too busy kissing me in tandem with her sister. I think that she was relieved to be rid of her husband, to be honest. She saw me as a more reliable man, though I feared what might happen if I vanished suddenly.

At supper, that cause of worry materialized, though not as I expected. Instead, the three of us were in my trailer. Flora and Lora were both a little scared, but I wasn't afraid, so they quickly realized that there was nothing to fear. They then became curious, as they discovered that this was my residence.

"What are these things?" Flora pointed to my TV and other electronic equipment, such as my laptop.

"Electronics. This is a television and this is a notebook computer. That's a microwave. It cooks food. That's a refrigerator. It keeps food from going bad. These are things that aren't available in your world. You would have to know to make them and keep them working. It's too soon for your, er, our tribe, dear. As much as I'd love for you to have those conveniences, it's too early," I explained to my wife.

"I know. These things seem like magical to me. I have lived without them all of my life. I don't see a reason to worry about that. What do you think, Lora?" she asked her sister.

"I agree with you and our husband. Okay, he isn't technically my husband yet. But he will be soon enough, once I am fertile and can mate with him in the stream. I'm going to love being married to him, especially since he's also married to you, my favorite sister. As for the equipment, as I said, I agree," the redhead told us.

"That doesn't mean that I can't use them while you're here. After all, our supper got interrupted, so you're probably hungry. I get the feeling that I won't live here much longer. My time in your world is growing longer and my time here shorter. Here's possibly my last chance to cook with my own oven. I don't know how traditional it is for a man to cook in the other world, but it's more common than you would think here," I announced, as I began preparing grilled cheese sandwiches for us.

It was simple fare, but on such short notice, and with no guarantee of sticking around, I didn't want to drag the process out. I also knew that the women would view this food as every bit as fine as their own. My guess proved correct, as both of my wives (I already thought of Lora that way) raved over the way I made it.

"I like this bread, cheese, and butter sandwich. It's very different, but good. This beer is nice as well," Flora praised me, to which Lora added her smile in accord.

"You're very welcome. I'm glad that you girls liked it. I thought that I should at least cook for you ladies once," I replied to their amusement.

Just then, a knock on the door interrupted us. I was a little annoyed (or perhaps a lot, since I enjoyed my time alone with these women). However, I still answered the door, only to find Heather standing there.

"Heather, what are you doing here?" I was truly astonished, because none of my students made a habit of visiting me at my place.

"Mr. Rogers, you're still alive! Thank God! Everyone's been worried, 'cause you seemed to vanish in mid-air and haven't been seen since then. I know it's Saturday, but word gets around when high school principals go missing. I have to admit that I had my own reasons for worrying, though. By the way, who are those women?" Heather showed more than a little curiosity and concern about me.

"It's a little hard to explain, but those are my wives, Flora and Lora. What were your personal reasons, as you put it, Heather?" I acted calmer than I was, since I didn't know how she would take that news.

"Wives? They're naked, too! You have two naked wives, Mr. Rogers? That's totally cool! Those girls are lucky. I'd love to be your wife or even your girlfriend. I worried because I'm in love with you, Mr. Rogers. Can be your other naked wife?" Heather confessed.

"Heather, I'm the principal of your high school. I know that you're eighteen now and I certainly appreciate your feelings about me. This can't happen while I run the school. I don't know how much longer that will be, but until then, I have to wait," I tried to let her down easy.

"Mark, my lord, you won't be staying here much longer. What's the harm in marrying Heather, too? She looks really nice and she seems to care a lot about you," Flora encouraged me.

"I like her already. She's right, Mr. Rogers. If you're planning to leave, why not take me with you? I'll be very good to you. If you can handle two wives, why not three?" Heather pleaded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.