April and August - Cover

April and August

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jason takes in a couple of underage slave girls (twin sisters) on a cold winter evening and takes care of them. His life becomes a lot more interesting as the girls are determined to become women and leave childhood behind. This is story eight in the Slave Girl series.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Rough   Torture   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

In the main parlor, Jacob had had his apprentices rebuild the fire in the fireplace to take the chill out of the air. The entire household was up as the noise had awakened all of them. The parlor was warming up nicely when the Marshal and the others arrived.

“You girls sit over by the fire,” Sean directed as they came in. Jacob was standing near the fireplace. He was very surprised to see the girls dressed in towels. Daren and his henchman sat on a sofa. His lip curled when he saw the girls, but he wisely held his peace. Jason joined his father near the fireplace.

“I was called here,” Marshal Sean began, “because the city guard received complaints from several of your neighbors about someone searching their houses for runaway slave girls. The city guard doesn’t like to get involved with slave girls, so they notified me. I came to see what was going on.”

“Now you, Master Daren, claim to be the owner of these two girls. Is that correct?” Marshal Sean demanded.

“Yes, that is correct. I want my property returned and I want these people punished for taking them in,” Daren said.

“Just a minute,” Marshal Sean said. “You girls, is Master Daren, your Master?”

“Yes Marshal,” both girls answered in tears, “he is our Master.”

“And he is the one who whipped you?” the Marshal asked next. Daren jumped up from the sofa at the remark. Sean merely looked at him and he resumed his seat.

“Yes, Marshal,” both girls answered again in tears. Jacob had become quite upset on hearing this and would have said something, but the Marshal raised his hand to quiet him.

“He beat you on four different occasions?” the Marshal asked next.

“Yes, Marshal,” both girls whispered through their tears.

“What have you to say to that, Master Daren?” the Marshal inquired.

“They are my property,” he said, “I will do with them as I please to discipline them.”

“They may have BEEN your property, but the law on slave girls and their children is very clear. These girls have certain protections under those laws. It appears that you have not only disregarded those protections, but have seriously broken the law. I therefore place you and your assistant under arrest. You will preceed me to the city guardhouse to be jailed until you appear before one of the Royal Judges on these charges.” Marshal Sean informed them.

Daren’s henchman, a husky young fellow, rose as if to challenge this. The Marshal merely smiled.

“Yes, please do,” he whispered. “I haven’t broken anything in several days and am getting out of practice.” The henchman took one look and resumed his seat, quickly.

“Now, since the girls in question are already staying here and appear to have been well cared for while here, I will allow them to remain here until the trial if they desire to do so, and if you agree, Master Jacob,” the Marshal said next.

“Yes, Marshal,” both girls whispered as they scurried over to surround Jason’s feet, “the young Master has treated us very well.”

“This is a bit unusual,” Jacob said, as he looked at his son’s pleading expression, “but they are children yet, and I don’t imagine there are many places to keep them. Yes, I will care for them until the trial. I am sure there are things they can do around here.”

“Very well,” Marshal Sean said. “You two preceed me to the door. There are four of the city guard out there. They will take you to the guardhouse to await the Royal Judge’s pleasure.” Then turning to Jacob, before he left, he also informed him.

“I will keep you advised of when the trial is and when the girls will need to appear. I will also return occasionally to check up on them,” he said.

When they were all gone and the house had somewhat settled down, Jacob turned to his son, and asked, “Would you care to tell me how you came to have two twelve year old girls in your bed when I awoke you earlier?”

Jason then gave his father the entire story of his encounter with the girls and how he cared for them, in great detail. Jacob was surprised at his son’s knowledge of first aid and rudimentary medical treatment.

“Where did you learn these things?” he asked.

“It is a part of the classes that are taught to all apprentices at the Guild Master’s school, Father,” Jason told him.

“Really!?” his father asked in surprise. “Perhaps I need to visit the school and become better acquainted with what they do there. That certainly wasn’t taught when I was an apprentice, but that is for later. For now, we need to see about getting these girls some clothes.”

Jacob called his housekeeper in. She had been waiting in the hall for him to call her.

“Hester, we need to find some clothes for these girls,” he told her. “They can’t go around in towels.” Hester had been Jacob’s housekeeper since the death of his wife five years before. She had grown up in the family and was also the chief slave girl. She had shared her Master’s bed for the last five years also.

“Master,” Hester said, “none of the other girls are this small. The two slave girls are older and larger, and the cook much larger. There have been no children in this house for a long time.”

“Master,” April whispered from the floor, “we will be all right in the towels for now. Also we are twelve and a half, and will soon be women.” She said this with great pride, as if it made a considerable difference. Jacob and Hester were both startled at this.

“Have you started your cycle yet?” Hester wanted to know.

“No, Mistress. We haven’t yet, but we have felt funny down there for several weeks,” August replied, shyly.

“Jason,” his father barked, “there will be no sex with these two. They are still only twelve, despite their insistence that they are twelve and a half. The law is very specific. Fourteen is the approved age. Perhaps in a year, ... we will see. They will have been on the black bean for a while then. Do you understand me?”

“Yes, Father,” Jason assured him, “I understand completely.”

“All right, it is getting late. Everyone needs to get to sleep. Tomorrow is a workday. Hester, in the morning, get these children some clothes.”

Jacob stopped there, turned to the girls and asked, “What are your names?”

“I am April, Master,” answered the one standing on his son’s right side, “and my sister is August. I am the oldest by sixteen minutes,” she added.

Jacob was perplexed. He looked at her, and asked, “You girls are twins. How can we tell you apart?”

“April always stands on my right, Father,” Jason said, “and August always stands on the left. They tend to answer questions in sequence, one after the other. They can be difficult to tell apart.”

“That’s not a problem.” Hester said. “I will tie a different color ribbon on each girls wrist. I have dealt with twins before.” So it was agreed and all went off to their beds to get some sleep.


When Jason and the girls arrived back at his room, the girls were still disturbed. They had not let Jacob see their disappointment. They had hoped to soon be real women. Now it appeared that they must wait a year or even longer to be women. Why, they wondered, had the Master denied them. Yes, the law was fourteen, but not all girls wanted or needed to wait that long. They were close to tears again as they climbed into bed with Jason. They curled up on either side of him and lay their heads on his shoulders.

Soon the girls began to cry quietly. The tears were running across their faces and onto Jason’s nightshirt. Jason in turn soon became aware of the wet spot forming on each of his shoulders. He silently wondered what the problem was now. As the wet spots grew, Jason became more agitated.

Finally, he gave up, and asked, “Girls, what is the problem now?”

“Master, why must we wait?” both girls sobbed and broke into a serious cascade of tears.

“I don’t understand, girls,” Jason said, confused. “Wait for what?”

“To be real women, Master,” both answered through their tears in rising voices.

“But you are still children,” Jason said, even more confused.

“Soon, Master, our cycle will start. Then we will be ready to become women. Even now our breasts have started to swell a little. Why must we wait so ll ... oo ... nn ... ggg,” they moaned. At that point, both girls reached for one of Jason’s hands and pressed it against her nearly flat chest under the towel.

“Can you not feel the difference?” they both crooned. Jason could feel a slight swelling of each girls chest, but hardly what one would call a breast, yet. Still he could see how eager these girls were to become women and leave childhood behind He didn’t understand it, but he could see it.

“Yes, I can feel that they are beginning to swell up,.” he said in answer. Both girls started to coo in their throat at these words. They seemed much happier.

Jason, on the other hand. found that he was developing a problem. Though these girls might still be children, they were females and he was a fifteen year old male, and was rapidly developing a king size hard on. It soon became obvious to the girls too, when the tent formed in the blanket.

“Oh, Master,” they both sighed, “may we take care of that for you?” They both reached under the blanket and started to rub Jason’s cock. This of course was not helping him resist them one little bit. Soon he gave up trying and succumbed to their ministrations.

Both girls soon followed their hands under the blanket, and shortly there were two warm mouths and dancing tongues paying on Jason’s cock. Luckily there was enough for both girls, because, even at fifteen, Jason was well endowed. It ran in the family. The girls were delighted.

After a bit the blanket was thrown back and Jason could watch as both girls licked and sucked his cock and balls. Jason had only had two other blow jobs, but it was easy for him to tell that this was the first time for these girls. They may have been told by others what to do, but they obviously had no real experience. Soon, however, Jason was directing them in what to do to please him.

It was also shortly after this that his nuts started to pump baby juice up his cock. Both girls were eagerly waiting to receive it in their mouths and on their faces. What they managed to get in their mouths they soon swallowed. What landed on their necks and faces was soon transferred to and rubbed into their breasts. Jason looked at them in confusion, and asked, “Why did you rub it on your chest?”

“We were told it would make our breasts grow, Master,” both girls replied. Jason held off laughing as it was obvious that both girls believed it. Instead he said, “Well with that taken care of, let’s get some sleep. Tomorrow is a work day, you know.”

After the blankets were pulled back up and everyone had settled down, the girls hesitantly asked, “Master, will you rub us just a little so we can feel good. It is so much better if someone else does it.” They had their head on his shoulder, but lay flat on the bed, so there was room for his hand to reach their sweet young pussies.

Jason put a hand on each girl’s upper thigh and moved it up until he made contact with their mound and slit. Both girls spread their legs a little more to give him better access. Jason began to stroke them. Soon both girls were cooing. Later they started to moan and then gasp for air. Their breathing steadily increased in rate and they began to thrust their hips and move about. Finally both girls clamped their legs shut and seemed to stop breathing for a while. They soon relaxed their legs and started breathing raggedly. Jason’s hands were quite wet.

After a time, they both managed to whisper, “Thank you, Master. That was much better than we have ever done by ourselves.” When they had finished speaking, they reached down, grasp Jason’s hands, pulled them up out of the blanket and commenced licking his hands clean.

When they were satisfied that his hands were clean, both girls got out of the blanket and licked each other clean. They both had a mini orgasm doing that.

When done, August returned to the blanket while April went to get the wash cloth. She returned with it, wet it in the basin and washed both of Jason’s hands with it. She then washed herself, and returned to the blanket.

August got out of the blanket, washed herself off and then rinsed out the wash cloth, rehung it, and poured out the used water into the slop bucket.

On returning to the bed, she blew out the candle, and both girls curled up to Jason with their head on his shoulder and a leg over one of his. They were all soon asleep again.


The next morning, they were awakened by one of the slave girls when she brought in their breakfast. The fire had already been started in the fireplace, so the room wasn’t too cold. The girls had never had breakfast, but immediately recognized the porridge. The eggs and bacon were new to them, however. They still loved plenty of butter on their bread.

After breakfast, Hester arrived with another woman that she introduced as a seamstress. The woman had several sizes of robes with her. It was soon established what size the girls were and each was given a robe that fit her. They changed behind a screen. The seamstress took various measurements and was soon on her way back to her shop. Their clothes would be ready in a few days. They were very close to a standard size and would be easy to fit.

Hester presented each of them with some wool socks and a pair of house shoes each. The shoes were a little large but the socks made the fit better. The girls were very surprised and pleased with the clothes that their new Master had provided.

When Jason and the girls arrived downstairs, Jacob was prepared to leave for his shop with his apprentices. The girls immediately went to him, fell to their knees, and bent forward to kiss his feet. They thanked him profusely for taking them in and for the new clothes. Jacob was certainly surprised by their actions and also pleased.

When the girls had returned to their knees, Jacob told them, “You girls will remain here in the house. Hester will see that you are shown around and will give you something to do. Jason and I are going to my shop. There is still work to be done and customers to be taken care of. Are you ready, Jason?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.