You Won'T Believe What Happens to Crystal! - Cover

You Won'T Believe What Happens to Crystal!

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A pretty high school senior with submissive tendencies is taken under the wing of a dominant classmate. The funny thing is, she didn't even know she was a submissive until someone started telling her what to do!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I felt movement on my back. With difficulty I turned my head enough to enable me to glance back over my shoulder without removing my lips from Nathan’s cock. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jill kneeling behind me. She was whispering something to JJ and as they talked she was moving her hand over my back.

JJ didn’t pause in his violent fucking. He continued to fuck my mother, filling the room with the sound of flesh slapping flesh. But he looked up at Jill and smiled.

“No more limits?” he asked between erotic grunts from all of the effort he was expending as he raped my mother. Well, it couldn’t be called a rape any longer. If he had tried to stop now she would certainly have freaked out.

I saw Jill pause for a few seconds. I quickly figured out what she said to JJ. She just agreed to be another of his slaves. She’s so turned on by the things she’s seeing that she wants to join the in fun. She wants to be a full member of the club.

I heard her groan in surrender and she shook her head. Then in a quiet voice she said, “No. No more limits. I’ll do anything you want me to do.”

I went back to giving my full attention to sucking Nathan’s huge cock. But suddenly JJ nipped at my ass with his sharp teeth. I yelped and jerked my ass away. He laughed and said, “Get up, cunt. Your little friend wants to play, too.”

I turned my head and looked at the lust crazed face of my best friend and reluctantly relinquished my seat on my mother’s face.

Nathan stepped back and let Jill take my place. As soon as my mother started eating Jill’s pussy, Nathan put his cock in her mouth. She started cumming almost immediately. But Nathan wasn’t concerned with her pleasure. He held her head in place and continued to move his cock in and out of her wide stretched lips.

He had been almost ready to cum when I was sucking his cock. I’m curious to see how well Jill can handle a mouthful of cum. I figured she has already provided that service for KC. But I want to see it for myself. I reached between Nathan’s legs and lightly tickled his balls as he fucked Jill’s face. That little bit of extra stimulation was all it took.

KC ordered her not to swallow as Nathan filled her mouth to overflowing with his hot cum. It’s been a very stimulating morning and he had a lot to give!

When Nathan finished unloading his cum in Jill’s mouth he pulled out and made me lick his cock clean. Then he stepped back and KC ordered me to kiss Jill.

My first reaction was, “Ewwww, gross!”

I was smart enough not to say that out loud, though. I leaned down and kissed my best friend and as our tongues began to duel in a surprisingly passionate kiss we exchanged Nathan’s large hot load.

KC told us he wanted a picture of half the load in each of our mouths. We kissed a little longer and then turned toward KC and opened our mouths. We both moved Nathan’s cum around with our tongues and then on command we swallowed lustily.

While Jill and I were posing with Nathan’s cum, I couldn’t help being aware of the violent fucking going on beside us. I heard JJ swearing and groaning and mom’s screaming grew louder and louder. I was beginning to worry that the neighbors would hear.

Mom had been cumming almost continuously for god knows how long now. I guess this was the grand finale. JJ started pumping even harder and faster and then he exploded deep inside my mom. Mom was raking the skin off of JJ’s back with her fingernails as she screamed through one last orgasm and passed out, again!

JJ pulled out of mom and snapped, “Cunt!”

It’s getting confusing. There are three of us now. But he meant me. “Your mother isn’t able to finish the job right now. Get your ass over here.”

I probably should have been disgusted. But I’ve done this for him several times after he fucked me. And I just ate my mom’s pussy. That’s a sentence I never thought would ever cross my mind! So I guess there’s going to be nothing new there. I leaned forward and with the camera right in my face I licked and sucked JJ’s cock and balls clean. When he was satisfied he pushed my face down to my mother’s pussy and told me to keep eating.

As I was eating JJ’s cum from my mom’s pussy, and I gotta tell you, I thought that was a bit over the top, KC handed the camera back to Nathan and knelt behind me.

This orgy has been going on for over an hour now. I’m not sure how long actually, but a long time. I’ve been treated to several orgasms as I sat on mom’s face. They were very nice orgasms, too, very satisfying. But I need a cock pretty badly right now. It’s like everything else we did this morning was just foreplay. I need to feel my pussy stretched around a nice, hard cock.

I felt KC line up the head of his cock and force his impressive manhood into my very receptive pussy in one long, slow stroke until it was buried all the way inside of me and his large, muscular body was pressing against the cheeks of my ass.

I was grateful he paused to enjoy the experience. It feels so good to be this full. It actually took my breath away for a moment. He didn’t pause for long. He leaned down over me, reached around and grabbed one of my boobs in each hand. It was painful, but in a good way.

As he mauled my lust swollen tits he started pounding into me like a dog, fast and violent. It was fantastic! I started cumming in like two minutes and I must have had a dozen great orgasms by the time KC shot his load into my pussy.

I noticed mom has recovered and is watching KC fuck me. She watched my face as I turned and began to suck and lick KC’s cock and balls clean. I guess she realizes now that she doesn’t know me nearly as well as she thought she did.

JJ ordered us girls and mom to go take a quick shower. Nathan followed us around with the camera and continued to film every move we made. We washed each other thoroughly. Although it still seems strange to be doing stuff like this with mom, all and all it was a very pleasant shower.

From the time she returned from shopping I watched my mother closely, trying to read her mind as she was made to do things, or as we were doing things to her. She was embarrassed, very embarrassed. She tried to hide it at first, but it was obvious she was also very excited. I know how she felt. Her nastiest dreams are coming true. I know that feeling!

I wondered if she would say something to me while we were in the shower. But she didn’t say a word. Not a single word the entire time!

We dried off and went back out to the living room. JJ ordered us to go make lunch and all six of us went out to the kitchen. They watched us, and continued recording, as we made a light lunch in the nude and served them. Then we served ourselves and joined them at the table.

JJ ate in silence until mom finished her lunch. But he kept looking at her appraisingly. I don’t think she even realized it. She’s sitting quietly with her head down. Now that her fourteen years of accumulated lust have been slaked she’s too embarrassed to look at anyone.

She got up to clean off the table after she finished her sandwich but JJ pulled her down into his lap. He said, “I have some questions for you, slut.”

He dropped his hand to her lap and she shivered as he lightly moved his fingers over her pussy. He looked down for a second, watching his fingers teasing her pussy. Then he looked back up at her face and said, “You know that damned hair has to go? I like my cunts bald.”

Mom just nodded.

“How long since you had a cock in that sweet pussy, bitch?” JJ asked.

I’m having trouble adjusting to hearing someone talking to my mother like that. But she didn’t seem to mind at all.

Mom answered quickly, but quietly and with a deeply reddening face, “Not since my husband died. Fourteen years.”

I suspect that even in her wildest fantasies mom never imagined being subservient to a teenage boy, especially an African American. I also suspect that his youth, his race, and his incredible skills as a dominant added appreciably to the humiliation she must be feeling. Judging by the books we took from her night stand we all know that now her fantasies are coming true. Just as they all know I’m living out my fondest fantasies.

I’m still not certain about Jill. I’m not entirely sure she’s a natural submissive like mom and me. This could just be a hot sexual adventure for her. Time will tell.

“That stuff in those books your daughter found, that kinky shit turns you on? Have you ever done any of that stuff? Has someone tied you up and done those things to you?”

Mom glanced at me for a second but JJ snapped at her, “Look at me when I’m talking to you, bitch. You don’t care what she thinks. She’s just one of my cunts! She’s my cunt just like you are now. Is that clear?”

Mom instantly nodded her head and looked JJ in the eye. “Yes,” she answered timidly. “I have been tied up. I’ve been spanked, and fucked and ... other things.”

As soon as she added “other things” I could see that she regretted it. I’m curious, though. I hope that JJ doesn’t let that pass.

I can see it’s killing her to be forced to answer those embarrassing questions. I’m not certain if that’s because she’s being questioned in front of me or if she would be just as embarrassed if I weren’t here.

I’m having trouble not laughing out loud at her timid demeanor and how quickly and completely she has submitted to JJ. But although I’m amused, the answers she’s providing still shock me.

I gasped quietly when I heard that she has actually had a past history of kinky sex. This was too much to believe! My dear, sweet, wholesome, never use the word sex in a sentence, wouldn’t say shit if she had a mouthful mom is into S&M!

I can see she’s getting aroused again. I’m not sure how much of that is from the fingering JJ is giving her and how much from the personal questions and subsequent humiliation of answering in front of her daughter and three teenagers, and Jill of course.

“Other things?” JJ continued. “Who tied you up and did ‘other things’ to your sweet ass?”

Mom hesitated. She glanced at me out of the corner of her eye. I knew then that the hardest part of this for her is that I’m learning these things about her. But she finally answered. “It was mostly Jim, my husband. Sometimes he let his best friend Mike use me. A few times he let strangers do it.”

JJ grinned and asked, “You loved it didn’t you?”

It was almost an accusation.

“Oh god yes!” she quietly exclaimed. “Jim and I were perfect together. We loved all the same things. He knew just how to use me!”

I looked over at Jill. She’s as shocked as I am. We both saw the books mom kept hidden in her nightstand and assumed she had fantasies. But I never imagined she had done any of that stuff for real, especially not with other men. I mean with people besides dad! You know what I mean!

“What are the ‘other things’ you did?” JJ asked.

“Oh god ... I can’t. I can’t tell you that. It’s too embarrassing.”

“Good, I like embarrassing you. That’s half the fun,” JJ said with a chuckle.

He has worked two of his large fingers into mom’s pussy as they talked. She’s really having trouble sitting still right now.

“I’m not going to ask you again, slut. Fill me in on all the nasty details and maybe you’ll get me nice and horny and I’ll fuck you again. Or better yet, I’ll let KC fuck you. Did you see the size of the dick on that guy? Show her, KC.”

KC stood up and walked around the table. He came to a stop beside mom. He grabbed his cock in one hand and started to move his hand up and down the shaft to show her what it looks like when it gets angry.

JJ told him to let her do that and he dropped his hand. Without any further prompting, my mother put her hand around KC’s big cock and slowly moved it up and down, pausing at the top of every stroke to caress the fat knob at the top. As KC’s cock grew and her long slender fingers could no longer reach around it her eyes grew wider and there was that look of lust again. Who would have guessed my mom was a cock hound!?

“Okay, slut,” JJ said, quietly but firmly maintaining control. “Don’t make me ask you again.”

Mom looked back at JJ, but kept her hand moving slowly up and down on KC’s erect, throbbing cock. When she spoke she was breathless with lust. I thought to myself that not many girls get to see their mothers this way and tried not to laugh at this strange situation.

“Sometimes ... not all the time, but sometimes he would take me out and make me expose myself to strange men. Let them touch me. He would let them cum on me, or in me. Sometimes he took me to the adult theater in Belleville. Or he would make me dance at one of the strip clubs in that or some other nearby town on amateur night and then go out into the club and give lap dances.”

“Jim hosted a poker game every month for five of his friends. It was my job to serve drinks and snacks to them. At first he made me wear something sexy and revealing. After a few months, though, I was always nude when they arrived for the game. I always had to have sex with all of them, almost continuously until they went home after the game.”

JJ said, “Shit! That sounds so fucking hot. I like poker, bitch. We’re going to have to have a game over here with you and these other two sluts providing services as required.”

I’m really torn right about now. On the one hand I can’t believe my quiet, conservative, homebody mother has done all those things. On the other hand, this is the hottest story I’ve ever heard and as she talked I found myself moving my fingers discreetly under the table and wondering how long before the guys are ready for round two!

Mom continued, “Sometimes, when he was in the mood for some really nasty sex, he would put me in the shower and piss all over me. Then I would have to suck his cock clean. I had to stay that way until he told me I could shower.

“Once he took me to a house somewhere outside of town. I don’t know where. I don’t know who was there. I was blindfolded but I could hear a lot of people gathered around and watching. I was naked but the other people all had clothes on. I could tell because for the longest time they crowded around me and touched me and tormented me.

“After about forty-five minutes or an hour of constantly being molested by unseen men I was ordered to get down on my hands and knees and the crowd stepped back. I was forced to listen to all of those people laugh at me and say nasty things as a large dog licked me all over and then fucked me!”

JJ exclaimed, “Shit, bitch! You fucked a damned dog?!”

He sounded like he wasn’t quite sure he believed her.

I believe her. It’s obvious from her quivering voice and the look on her face she’s telling the truth. But I’ve never been more shocked in my life. My mother fucked a dog!!

Mom nodded slowly. It’s obvious how much she hates to tell us about that. It’s just as obvious fucking a dog was as traumatic for her as it sounds.

“Did you cum with that dog fucking you?” JJ asked.

Mom nodded again, but the movement was almost imperceptible. She looks like she’s going to cry.

There was a moment of silence before she quietly added, “But that was going too far. It was too much, too awful. I couldn’t stop it that night. I was helpless. But I made sure it never happened again. Now, more than fifteen years later, I still wonder sometimes, who was there watching me that night. Who among my friends has watched me fuck a dog?”

JJ continued the embarrassing questions. “What about pussy? When you ate your daughter’s pussy today, was that your first time eating pussy?”

Mom looked at me for a second and nodded again. I wanted to tell her not to feel bad. She did a fantastic job. But I thought it best not to call JJ’s attention to myself. Although I’m really in the mood for more cock right now I don’t want to be a party to this conversation.

“How could you go all those years after your husband died without sex if you love it so much? You must have had guys after you all the time!”

“I was alone. I had a young daughter I wanted to raise right. I had to concentrate on my career because Jim’s insurance policy wasn’t as large as I soon discovered it needed to be. When he died we were still almost newlyweds struggling to make ends meet. I didn’t want Crystal to turn out to be a slut like her mother. Or at least if she did I didn’t want it to be my fault.”

She sighed and continued, “I obviously don’t think being a slut is such a bad thing, if it’s done right. But it isn’t what society expects of its successful women and if you aren’t strong enough it can damage you. It can ruin your life. I’ve seen women who couldn’t take it. They were doing it for the wrong reasons and it killed them inside. If you’re going to be a slut and be happy, you have to be a slut deep down. You can’t do it just to please someone else.”

‘Wow,’ I thought. ‘Deep!’

But I’m definitely my mother’s daughter. I think I’ve proved I’m a slut deep down inside. And I couldn’t be happier.

Mom looks so sad, and so serious, and so vulnerable. Without thinking about what I was doing I got up, moved closer and hugged her tightly. I thought she needed to know I still love her.

She hugged me back for a few minutes until JJ decided that was enough of that. “Break it up. That’s all the ‘touchy-feely shit I can stand,” he said sarcastically.

I stepped back, a little embarrassed. JJ grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He leaned my mother back a little in his lap. He pushed me to my knees and said, “That’s okay. Go ahead and comfort her. We don’t mind.”

I’ll admit I’m anxious to get the games started again. I’m feeling horny as hell after listening to mom reciting her past experiences. Eating my mother’s pussy isn’t what I had in mind, though. It’s exciting. But it won’t bring me any relief. Still, I enjoyed it the first time. I guess I’m bi after all!

I ate her to a nice little orgasm while JJ played with her tits and kissed her. After she came, JJ pushed her out of his lap and the guys got up and went into the living room while we cleaned up the kitchen. I told mom we’re going to have to get on birth control right away and she turned white. Again!

She exclaimed, “Oh shit! I’ll call Dr. Bush today! Well, not today, first thing Monday morning.”

Jill asked if she could be included. She’s been relying on condoms up until now. We obviously weren’t going to get these guys to use those.

Mom said that she would speak to our doctor. If Dr. Bush won’t do it she’ll take her to the clinic. She can get a prescription there.

We finished up and went back into the living room to join the guys. They’re watching the movie they recorded earlier. It isn’t up to professional standards but from what I can see it’s pretty damn hot.

We were each ordered to kneel in front of one of them and please them slowly and gently with our mouths, prolonging it as long as possible. I got lucky for a change. I was selected by Nathan this time. Nathan has a big cock. All three of them do. But his is the smallest of the three. I already have a sore jaw from all the cock sucking and pussy eating I’ve done today.

Eventually we got all the guys off. Nathan picked the camera up again and put a new disk in it. They ordered us three girls into a daisy chain. I got into position to eat Jill and Jill ate my mom’s pussy while mom was eating me. We did that for the longest time and then they had us switch. It was a lot of fun up to a point. But by the time they let us stop my jaw was so tired I couldn’t talk.

We rested a little after that. The guys took us into the bathroom and we three gave each of them a shower, one at a time. That was fun for all of us. The three of us girls soaped up one of the guys and rubbed him all over. Good clean fun I guess you could say. After we bathed the guys we had to take turns shaving each other’s pussies.

Well, I shaved this morning so I didn’t need a shave. But I helped Jill shave mom and I helped mom shave Jill. I was kind of proud of how young mom’s pussy looked after her shave. I haven’t seen any other women her age undressed. For some reason, though, I kind of assumed that by the time a woman got to be mom’s age, had a kid and a lot of sex, that part of her body would be all stretched out and hanging down. Hers is real nice and tight, like a young girl.

Later, JJ got dressed and picked out a short skirt and one of my sexy halter tops for mom. He drove her to the store to get some beer and snacks.

They were gone for a long time. When they returned, JJ had a big, shit eating grin on his face. He was anxious to make mom tell us how she paid for the beer. They had gone to a party store out on the highway outside of town where JJ talked the two guys working there into giving them a case of beer and some snacks for some pussy.

Things were slow so all three men went into the back of the store and mom undressed for their amusement. They spent a few minutes groping her naked body before she sucked and fucked them both. Then she sucked their cocks clean and they took their beer and snacks and left. The very satisfied clerks invited them to return any time.

JJ promised to return the following weekend.

I watched mom telling us what happened. She included all of the nasty details in her version. It pleased me to see how she was taking to being used that way. She actually looked like she was pretty proud of herself! But then I remembered what her life was like before dad died. She was accustomed to being used that way. She enjoyed it. And she has missed it for a very long time.

We were all pretty fucked out by now. It was getting late. Jill called her parents and asked if she could stay over another night. Mom had to talk to Jill’s mother and assure her that it was alright.

Nathan and KC each called their folks and got permission to stay over with a friend for the night. JJ apparently didn’t need permission. He just called his folks to tell them he wouldn’t be home so they wouldn’t worry.

We each had a beer and talked for a little while. It was the first really informal give and take conversation I’ve had with any of the guys. It was rather pleasant. Well, it wasn’t all pleasant. I didn’t like the taste of the beer. But I was starting to get used to the taste by the time I finished the bottle. The conversation was pleasant. After that we paired up and went to separate bedrooms for the night.

JJ selected me and for some reason that made me feel so proud. We got in bed and spooned and talked quietly until we went to sleep. It was the first time I ever slept with a guy. I kind of liked it. I like being held in a man’s arms and feeling his naked body pressing against mine. I’m not in love with JJ. But I like him and I’m enjoying the hell out of being his sex slave.

JJ woke me up early in the morning and pulled me into the bathroom. He sat me on the toilet and pissed between my legs. I almost freaked out when I realized what he was going to do. I know where he got the idea to do something so nasty. He got the idea from what my mother told him yesterday. I hoped he wasn’t also intrigued by her story about the dog. I’d have to be held down for that. I couldn’t let a dog fuck me. There’s just no way!

The toilet thing wasn’t too bad. Most of it missed me, all but a few drops at the end. Then he made me suck his cock clean but I didn’t taste anything. I was still half asleep and I guess I was too tired to be as shocked as I probably should have been.

We went back to bed after that and he fucked me until we both came. I thanked him, sucked his cock clean and licked his balls and then we fell asleep again. This time I slept with my face on his thighs and the exciting aroma of his manhood in my nose.

Later that morning we all showered, dressed and went out for breakfast, mom’s treat. The guys selected what we wore. Of course, they picked out the sluttiest clothes we own. But despite their best efforts, the disappointing truth is we don’t actually have any really slutty clothes.

We wore our shortest skirts and we had a lot of buttons unbuttoned but we weren’t wearing anything we hadn’t worn fifty times. If we rolled our waistbands back down and buttoned up our tops we wouldn’t have stood out in any church in town.

While we were waiting for the food to arrive at our table JJ told us that he had plans for today. We’re going shopping. His three slaves need sexier clothes. He intends to buy us each two or three new outfits.

He informed us that for the rest of the day we all have to do anything anyone says, no matter what, no matter who, no matter where. If we’re walking through the mall and some smart punk makes an indecent proposal, like if he wants to see some particular portion of our anatomies, or touch it, or fuck it, we’re to say yes.

While his idea did sound kind of exciting, it also sounded like the kind of thing that could get a girl arrested! I pointed this out to JJ and his response was, “Then you better be damned careful, hadn’t you?”

I looked at mom and Jill. Neither of them had anything to say. So I just shrugged. What the hell, it might not even happen, right?

Right!

We must have been quite a sight in our little town, three attractive white females exposing a lot of thigh and a lot of cleavage in the company of three young black males. Luckily it was early and we got out before the after church crowds hit.

I was grateful when we headed for the larger mall in the next town. We wouldn’t have to worry as much about being seen by anyone we know there and they have a better assortment of stores. There’s even a Victoria’s Secret. I’ve always wanted to shop there but my staid, repressed mother would surely have had a cow if I came home with something from that store! Or at least that was what I always thought.

We arrived at the mall about half an hour before the stores opened. We parked and walked around inside, looking in the windows and commenting on the merchandise while JJ decided which shops to visit once they opened.

We saw a lot of sexy outfits. I fear It’s going to be hard to make the guys be reasonable. I know I agreed to wear whatever I was ordered to wear. And I will. But I’m months away from a scholarship to a major University. I don’t want to blow it by getting kicked out of high school.

I decided to try to talk to JJ one more time. I asked him if I could talk to him alone for a minute. I hoped that if I got him away from the others he might be more reasonable. He might not feel any pressure from his two friends to be obstinate. I guess he was feeling magnanimous because he consented.

We walked a little away from the others and I told him I have to explain something. I said, “JJ, I like being your slave. I want to keep being your slave. Even the bad parts are good. Well, maybe good is the wrong word. Exciting I guess. I want to do everything you tell me to do, no matter how humiliating.

“But before we go shopping for school clothes I have to make something clear. I’ll wear as little as you like. I’ll let you humiliate me because it turns both of us on and because I told you I’d obey your commands. But I’m on the verge of getting a full scholarship to the school I want to go to more than I could ever explain. I’ve dreamed of going to that school and I’ve worked my ass off to make it happen. That scholarship is the only way I can afford to go. So I can’t afford to get kicked out of school for being, or at least for dressing like, a slut.”

I thought he was going to be mad. I was relieved when he was pretty cool about it. At least he didn’t scream at me and call me names. He told me not to worry, he has it covered. But he didn’t explain what he meant by that.

Okay, I can give him a chance. What choice do I have? It isn’t like this is a democracy, right?

The other thing I needed to tell him was that I’m pretty sure mom can’t afford to buy a whole lot of clothes right now. She’s a single mom with a good job. But she has worked hard for everything we have and we’ve never had the money to blow on a whole lot of extras.

To my surprise, JJ said I shouldn’t worry. We’re only getting a couple outfits apiece. He and his friends are going to pick them out, and he’s going to pay for them. Later in the week he intends to take us to someplace that sells used clothing, somewhere like the Goodwill Store. We’ll see what we can find there in the way of slutty clothes and then, as we can afford it, we’ll replace those clothes with new outfits appropriate for sex slaves.

What I didn’t know at the time is that he going to pay for our clothes with the money he’s going to make from that movie he made yesterday with my mother, me and Jill. It seems there’s quite a black market for amateur tapes with kinky themes such as interracial, mother-daughter, and movies with not quite legal young girls like Jill and me.

We had no idea that JJ had already called someone he knows who’s in the business and is willing to handle producing and marketing the DVD on the black market. It has to be on the black market because two of us are underage and no one has signed any releases. Mom, Jill and I won’t learn we’re movie stars until much later. He has already sold that first movie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.