You Won'T Believe What Happens to Crystal! - Cover

You Won'T Believe What Happens to Crystal!

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A pretty high school senior with submissive tendencies is taken under the wing of a dominant classmate. The funny thing is, she didn't even know she was a submissive until someone started telling her what to do!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

I got up a little earlier than usual the next morning and got ready for school. The shower helped me wake up. It wasn’t the most restful of nights. I awoke several times and my dreams were like one pornographic movie after another. I could use another hour or two of sleep. But I woke up anticipating what might happen to me today and I’m anxious to let the games begin.

I’m concerned about what my mom will have to say when I go down to breakfast but there’s no avoiding it. I watched her closely when I joined her in the kitchen. She noticed the uncharacteristic way I’m dressed and looked at me speculatively, just the way she did last night.

She didn’t say anything. But she stared openly as if she were wondering what’s come over me. I think she can tell something is up. I guess she’s afraid of what she might find out if she asked so she kept quiet.

Mom left for work while I rinsed the breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I grabbed my book bag and headed outside to wait for JJ. I’m ten minutes early but I’m far too nervous to just sit in the house and wait.

I stood by the curb on our quiet residential street. I didn’t look around. I don’t want to attract any attention. I kept my eyes down and waited nervously. I hoped I looked calm. But I most definitely am not. I’m scared and excited and I almost laughed out loud when I realized my hands are shaking as I stood there thinking about everything that happened to me after school yesterday and wondering what sort of things are required in the day-to-day life of a submissive sex slave.

I had been standing on the curb for only a few minutes when JJ pulled up. I was surprised, and extremely disappointed, to see that there are two other boys in the car with him. I recognize both of the other guys. They’re seniors, too. I’ve seen them around school. They’re jocks and everyone knows them, or at least knows who they are. I’ve never spoken to either of them that I can remember.

The passenger door opened. Nathan got out and held the door for me. I obediently took a seat and JJ said, “Come on, bitch. Slide your sweet ass over here.”

I was shocked that he would talk to me that way in front of the other two guys. I had somehow assumed the things we did, the things said between us yesterday would be our dirty little secret! I thought the fact that I’m now JJ’s willing sex slave would be just between us! But I’m not upset. A shiver of excitement ran through my body and I wondered what embarrassing things about me he might have said to his two friends.

I didn’t say anything. What can I say? I did as I was ordered without comment. As soon as I was settled in the seat beside him, JJ grabbed a handful of the hair on the back of my head, turned my face toward his and kissed me roughly, exploring every inch of my mouth with his tongue.

It came as a surprise but I quickly surrendered to him and began to return the kiss. It occurred to me that this was our first kiss! With all the nasty things we did together yesterday afternoon we never once kissed!

Nathan slid in beside me. As soon as the door closed trapping me in the car, JJ released me, straightened up and pulled away from the curb. I hope none of my neighbors were watching. I know that if any of my neighbors saw me getting into a car with three black boys my mother will know about it within the hour. If she were to hear about that kiss I’d probably be grounded until I was thirty!

It was just seven o’clock as we pulled away from the curb. We have an hour before school starts. I thought JJ was picking me up early so we could go somewhere and make out for a while. Now I don’t know what’s going on.

Things started heating up right away. JJ put his hand on my upper thigh and asked me if I’m dressed the way he ordered. I whispered, “Yes.”

He snarled, “What? I didn’t hear you bitch.”

I kept my eyes down. I’m totally humiliated. And damn! Is it ever exciting!

I tried not to look at JJ’s hand. It’s casually sliding up my thigh as if it has every right to be there. I answered again, louder this time, “Yes, sir. I’m dressed the way you told me to dress.”

At that point his fingers were exploring my naked pussy as he drove slowly down the street. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Nathan. He’s staring at JJ’s hand as it moved up my thigh and nestled into position over my pubic mound.

Nathan continued to watch JJ’s fingers exploring my throbbing pussy as he asked me, “Hey, bitch, JJ says you’re his sex slave. Is that right?”

It’s evident from the tone of his voice he knows pretty much everything. He’s taunting me!

I felt like I’d just been kicked in the stomach! I had no idea our relationship was going to become public knowledge! I groaned, unable to respond, unable to admit aloud to two almost complete strangers that I’m a sex slave to their friend.

JJ squeezed my thigh and ordered me to answer.

I glanced up at him but quickly looked back down. I felt my face turning bright, bright red. I don’t think I was this embarrassed yesterday when I was undressing on command for JJ!

My voice quivering, I finally responded to Nathan’s embarrassing question. “Yes. JJ made me his slave after school yesterday.”

Nathan whispered “Holy shit!” under his breath and I heard KC in the backseat chuckling.

As calmly as if he were talking about any other of his possessions, JJ said, “She has a fantastic little pussy. But I think this damned hair needs to go. What do you think?”

Suddenly there was a rush of cool air on my mound as he lifted his warm hand from me, grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up to my naval, baring me from the waist down.

I screamed and attempted to cover myself with my hands. I couldn’t help myself. It’s a natural reaction. But JJ put a quick stop to that.

“That’s my pussy!” he exclaimed “You don’t cover it unless I tell you to! Got it, cunt?”

I groaned softly, humiliated beyond reason. But I let my hands slide off my lap and fall to my sides. Suddenly, much to my own surprise, I found myself having to fight to keep from smiling as I realized ... I’m helpless!

Nathan looked down as casually as though JJ had asked him to check out my watch. He reached a hand down and gently but firmly took hold of my right leg. He lifted it over his left leg, opening me up for a better look.

“I don’t know, JJ. That little cunt looks cute as a fuckin’ puppy to me.”

His hand moved up my thigh and played lightly through my pubic hair for a moment. Then he started lightly moving his hand over my embarrassingly wet pussy.

He chuckled and said, “Yeah, I guess you’re right. I like ‘em bald myself. They look so young and sweet that way and you never get hair in your teeth. I hate eating out a bitch and getting cunt hair caught in my teeth or having it get stuck in my throat.”

I could do nothing but sit there helplessly with my crotch exposed to two boys I hardly know. Well, KC can’t see my pussy from the backseat. But it must be obvious his friend is playing with my pussy.

I had to remind myself that, despite everything we did together yesterday, I don’t know JJ very well, either. Despite the fact that I enjoyed the most exciting sexual experience of my life with him yesterday afternoon I hardly know him at all. I only know he’s perfect for me. He brought my nastiest fantasies to life and I loved it!

KC is chuckling in the back seat again. He can’t see my exposed pussy. But he obviously enjoys my discomfort.

JJ grabbed a large swatch of my pubic hair and pulled it so hard I was forced to lift my ass several inches off the seat. He held me like that and said “When I take you home after school today this shit goes, bitch. Any questions?”

I gasped in pain. But I didn’t struggle. And I didn’t question his decision for a second. I quietly answered “No.”

But JJ wasn’t satisfied.

“I’m tired of you whispering all the damn time, bitch. Speak up when I ask you something. And from now you say ‘yes, sir’ and ‘no, sir’. Got it?”

I cleared my throat and replied, “Yes, sir,” as loudly as I could without actually yelling. I find it’s hard to talk while be held several inches off your seat by your pubic hair.

We’re rapidly approaching the school but he continued to hold me off of the seat for several more long seconds. His two friends are amused. I can only hope that nobody on the street can see me but I’m too embarrassed to look around.

JJ suddenly turned off the road just before we reached the entrance to the student parking lot. He drove down a narrow side road. It ends up behind the school. There are several sports fields back there and a large parking lot that’s only used during sporting events. The area is almost always deserted this early in the morning.

JJ parked in a quiet corner. I don’t know what he has planned but I take small comfort from the knowledge we’ll be able to see anyone approaching either down that same road or from the direction of the school. As soon as he shut the car off everyone got out. He pulled me out behind him, leaned back against his car and he pushed me down to my knees. He told me playing with my cunt has put him in the mood for a morning blowjob.

I didn’t move at first. It took a moment for what he’s demanding of me to sink in. He waited a moment or two and then he said, “You need to get busy, bitch. We don’t want to be late for school.”

I don’t know where I got the courage to go along so easily with each new degrading task JJ came up with. I’ve always been painfully shy in public. But somehow I found myself reaching into a guy’s pants in back of the school, pulling out his cock and sucking it in front of his friends without even a word of protest!

Nathan and KC stood on either side of me and watched closely. They made nasty remarks as I took as much of JJ’s cock into my mouth as I could and moved my hands over his hard cock the way he taught me yesterday.

While I was sucking on JJ’s cock, KC bent over and pulled my skirt all the way up in back. He rested it on my back, leaving my ass totally exposed. Seconds later I felt his hand being wedged between my thighs and I spread my knees a little farther apart to accommodate him. I struggled to ignore the fat fingers exploring my pussy. I need to devote my attention to worshipping JJ’s cock.

It wasn’t long before he was shooting a hot load of cum into my mouth. I suspect that using me this way, humiliating me in front of his friends, demonstrating to Nathan and KC that I’m willing to obey any outrageous order, really turned him on.

I held it all in my mouth until he was finished. Then I swallowed, conscious of the three boys smiling down at me. I avoided looking at them. But it’s impossible not to notice they all have similar arrogant expressions on their faces. When my mouth was empty I leaned forward and licked the last few drops from his cock before they could fall to the ground.

I watched from inches away as JJ put his cock back in his underwear and fastened his jeans. I kept my eyes down while JJ put his clothing back in order. I’m secretly pleased with myself. But I’m too embarrassed to look up and see the expressions I know I’d see on the faces of JJ and his two friends. Now that JJ has had his morning blowjob we all got back in the car. JJ started the car and drove slowly back out to the main road.

As soon as the car was moving, Nathan pulled my leg back over his and pulled my skirt up to expose my pussy again. When he saw how damp my thighs are from the juices escaping from my highly aroused opening he laughed out loud.

JJ put his fingers over my exposed pussy and squeezed, making me groan. I’m not sure if it was from pain or pleasure. All three of them made obscene jokes about how badly I need some hard, black cock in my little, pink pussy.

My new master finally took his hand away and without thinking I started to pull my dress back down to cover my pussy. I remembered just in time that it isn’t my pussy, it’s his now. I can’t cover it without JJ’s permission.

In the short time since JJ picked me up this morning I’ve almost gotten used to riding around exposed like this. But I’m getting nervous because we’re pulling into the student parking lot and I don’t want anyone to see me like this, riding in a car with three black boys, my pussy exposed and my legs spread.

JJ found a parking place easily. It’s still a little early. His two friends got out and stood around waiting for us. JJ pulled me close and kissed me again. I’m surprised at the rush I experienced when he told me I did good and he’s proud of me. Until that moment I don’t think I truly appreciated how important it is that I please him.

In truth, since I first began to undress in front of him after school yesterday I think I’ve done the things I did more for me than for him. I wasn’t thinking about pleasing him as much as I was enjoying experiencing my fantasies in real life. But I’m aware now that his compliments, hearing him tell me he’s proud of me, his words excite me much more than I thought they would.

I’m still pretty excited about what I just did in back of the school, too. Now that I’ve calmed down a little I realize it had been that much more exciting, not just for JJ but for me, too, because I was made to perform in front of an audience.

I had to force myself to concentrate as he said that he thinks I’m doing pretty well for my first day as a slave. He told me we’re going to get out of the car now and walk to my locker together. When we get there he wants me to kiss him and he had better be able to tell that I mean it or he’ll pull my skirt up and spank my bare ass right there in the corridor in front of all the kids who will undoubtedly be watching. Then I’m to go about my normal day until school is out. We’ll meet back at my locker.

I responded nervously, “Yes, sir,” and started to get out of the car. As I was sliding out he added one more instruction. Whenever I see him, whether it’s in a classroom or in the hallway, I’m to say “Hello, sir.” I’m to speak in a normal voice. No whispering.

I can’t help thinking about how shocked the other kids are going to be. But I replied “Yes, sir,” and continued getting out of the car.

JJ locked the car. He came around and put his arm around me possessively. We started walking towards the school building and his two friends fell in behind us. As we walked I felt JJ’s hand sliding down my back until it came to rest on my ass. He squeezed my ass cheek for a moment or two, and then just let his hand rest there, holding me firmly so that anyone and everyone in the growing sea of kids can see that I belong to him.

I can feel my face burning with embarrassment as we slowly make our way all those kids. But Christ I’m so incredibly turned on I can hardly breathe! I almost wish he’d bend me over and fuck me right there ... right now!

As we were nearing the school JJ, Nathan, and KC talked among themselves as if I weren’t even there. They’re laughing and joking and fooling around just like they always do. But there’s that one major difference. This morning, JJ’s large hand is on my ass.

I tried not to look around. The embarrassment would be so much worse if I should meet the shocked eyes of the other kids. But as hard as I tried to avoid it I couldn’t help seeing the expressions on the faces of a lot of the other kids, especially the ones who know me and know how out of character my behavior is.

The strange thing is that, although I’m more humiliated than I would have thought possible, I’m aware that the juices are pouring out of me and beginning to run down my thigh. I’m going to have to rush to the girl’s room before class and clean myself up!

We got to my locker after what seemed like an hour of walking, although it had probably only taken five or ten minutes to get there from the car. JJ spun me around, put his arm around my waist and pulled me close. I put my arms around his neck, stood on my toes, pressed my body against him and kissed him passionately.

There was a sudden island of silence in the sea of cacophony around us as the other kids saw me stretching up to kiss the tall dark man who now owns me. I threw myself into the passionate kiss JJ required of me, all the while very aware of the cessation of movement and the total silence in the crowded hallway around us.

I’m also very aware of JJ’s hand sliding up the back of my leg and under my dress. I’m glad my eyes are closed and I can’t see the stunned faces of the kids around me. As his hand closed on the naked cheek of my ass I felt a draft. A mental picture formed of what I must look like to the other kids. I feel myself blushing and I wonder how exposed I am, how much of my naked ass is on display. But of course I said nothing to JJ. I offered no resistance. I’m his. I think that at that moment, if he ordered me to undress right here in the hallway in front of all those kids who are staring in shock I would have. Or at least I’d try.

I’m a little surprised he’d kiss me like this. I’ve heard girls say guys don’t like to kiss a girl after she has sucked him off. I’m certain he must be able to taste his cum when his tongue invaded my mouth. I can still taste it. I’ll no doubt happily taste the remnants of his slightly bitter cock cream all morning.

We kissed for a very long time before JJ straightened up and released me. As I stepped back he reminded me that he’ll see me right here by my locker after school.

I instantly responded, “Yes, sir,” in a clear but hopefully not overly loud voice. JJ and his two friends walked away and I turned to my locker. I didn’t dare look around at the people staring at me in shocked disbelief.

Since I’m out of breath and need a moment to collect my thoughts, I should take a minute here to provide a brief description of our town. I live in a nice, small rural town. The population is mostly white. We don’t have a poor side of town or any ethnic areas. There are families in town of various ethnic minorities. But there are not a lot of them and they are totally integrated. I’m not aware of there being any racial tensions in this town, ever.

There are probably twenty-five or thirty black kids in my high school where the total student population is about 450. The kids come from all around this half of our small county to go to high school here.

People here are friends pretty much without respect to skin color. On the other hand, I can’t remember ever seeing another interracial couple in my almost four years at this school. There may have been one. But I never saw them if there was. So I don’t know what the reaction of my friends is going to be when they hear about me kissing a black kid the way I just did ... especially the way I just did!

As I opened my locker to get ready for my first class I heard a loud, excited whisper from right behind me.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR RABBIT-ASS MIND?!?!?!?”

It’s Jill. I guess she must have seen me with JJ.

“I followed you guys all the way in from the parking lot!” she continued in that loud whisper. “Everyone saw you with his hand on your ass! Jesus, Crystal! You had to know that while you guys were kissing he was lifting up the back of your damned dress for Christ’s sake! Everyone who was watching knows you aren’t wearing panties! And believe me, there were a BUNCH of people watching! What in the hell has gotten into you?!”

My first reaction was that I told her on the phone last night what has gotten into me. But then I remembered that I didn’t tell her the important part. I didn’t tell her I belong to JJ and he can do anything he wants to me now.

I closed and locked my locker and told Jill to calm down and come with me. I still have to rush to the girl’s restroom and sop up the juices flowing out of my pussy before I go to class.

We rushed to the nearest bathroom. I hurried into a stall and shut the door. I lifted my skirt and rested one foot on the toilet seat. I used a large wad of toilet paper to wipe my thighs and crotch. I could have done a more thorough job with a damp paper towel but I’m pressed for time, that’s out of the question right now. Then there’s that fact that I fear if I stop to dampen a towel everyone will have a pretty good idea why I needed it. I’m already embarrassed enough.

I don’t know what I’m going to tell Jill. Fortunately, I don’t have to come up with an explanation right now. My brain is still a little bit addled from the outrageous things I’ve done this morning. I was saved by the bell. The warning bell rang and we had to rush to our homeroom. I promised Jill I’d talk to her in our third period study hall and we hurried to get to our homeroom before the bell rang.

I really had to struggle through my first two classes. I had a terrible time concentrating on what the teachers were saying. My mind kept drifting back to all the incredibly exciting things that have happened to me, both last night and this morning. And as my mind replayed that movie in my head I continued to struggle with the decision I still have to make. What am I going to tell Jill?

I have to admit, the strong urge to share the mind-numbing things that are happening to me with someone I can trust is overpowering. On the other hand, Jill has been my best friend most of my life and I don’t want to ruin that. I’d be totally lost without my best friend.

When the bell for third period finally rang I headed for my normal seat in study hall. But Jill went up to the teacher’s desk and had a quiet conversation with her. After speaking with the teacher she came and got me and we went into a corner as far away from the other kids as possible.

Study hall is held in a large room which once was the school library. After the new library was built they moved study hall to the old library. They have plans for the extra space. But for now, half the room is virtually unused.

We pulled up a couple of chairs and sat down. Jill told the teacher I’m going to help her with a math problem she couldn’t grasp. We’re both honor students and we’ve never been in any trouble. The two of us are every teacher’s pet. So Jill didn’t have any problem getting permission for us to huddle quietly in a corner.

Jill opened her notebook and we put our heads together. She looked at me expectantly and quietly exclaimed “Well?!”

I still don’t know what I’m going to say. As embarrassing as it all is I’m busting at the seams with excitement. I really need to talk to someone. I decided I can’t plan what I’m going to say. I can only take it slow and see how she reacts to each embarrassing revelation. It won’t be our first conversation about sex. Far from it. But it’s going to be a long way from discussing the normal sex she and I and all those other kids who are sexually active have been having.

I took a deep breath and said, “Jill, I really need to talk to someone about this. You’re my best friend and you’re the only person I really trust. But I’m in a strange situation and I’m scared that when I tell you what happened I’ll lose your respect and your friendship.”

I paused to give her a chance to speak. She sat quietly, waiting for me to continue. That didn’t make this any easier.

I asked, “Do you know what a submissive is?”

She shrugged and answered, “Sort of. It’s like someone who likes to be told what to do, right?”

I nodded and said, “Yeah, basically. There’s more to it than that. And I guess there are degrees of submissive from what I’ve read. But that’s an easy way of saying it.”

“But you aren’t like that!” Jill whispered a little too loudly.

She looked around to see if anyone was paying attention and then looked back at me and quietly exclaimed, “You’re normal! I know you! I’ve known you since shortly after we got out of diapers! We talk about everything. If you were weird I’d know it! Wouldn’t I?”

I can’t help smiling at her reaction and her amusing choice of words. But I feel myself blushing again. Still, as embarrassing as this is, I know I have to continue. I said in all honesty, “I didn’t really know it myself. Well, I sort of knew. I mean like at night, laying in bed and thinking about sexy stuff, you know? The things that turned me on weren’t the things that turn most girls on.

“I didn’t imagine a handsome prince, a knight in shining armor riding up on a white stallion, saving me from a dragon and carrying me off into the sunset where I would marry him and become a princess. I didn’t think about some hot singer or movie star making mad passionate love to me. Now that I think about it, I don’t think I ever fantasized about the things most girls do.

“I always imagined some guy making me do embarrassing things. They were always things that I didn’t want to do, humiliating things. But I had no choice. For some vague, unknown reason I had to do them. And when I imagined myself doing those things I got really excited.

“In the beginning they were simple things. I imagined being forced to undress in front of a boy and having to stand there while he stared at me. Then came touching and eventually I imagined having to have sex with some boy ... usually some boy I don’t even know. In my mind I was doing those things against my will. But I wasn’t scared. I was turned on.

“The things I was forced to do began to evolve as I continued to have those fantasies. And then something happened that sped up that evolution substantially.”

I didn’t tell her about my mother’s books. For some reason I couldn’t.

Jill is staring at me as if she doesn’t quite understand. I kind of expected that. But it isn’t making this any easier. I took a deep breath and continued, “It ... those things are too embarrassing to talk about. And I don’t think about them all the time. I didn’t think of myself as a submissive, either. Not until JJ told me that’s what I am after school yesterday. But as soon as he said it I knew it was true!”

Jill is looking at me kind of funny, but not like she thinks I’m disgusting. More like she’s trying to understand.

“When did this start?” she asked.

I smiled nervously and replied, “The fantasies started right about the time puberty snuck up and smacked me in the forehead with a baseball bat. I think they were delivered with my boobs. They started not long after I found out how good it felt to play with myself.

“As I said, in the beginning it was just silly things. I would imagine being forced to undress in front of guy. And then it was more than one guy. It was a long time before I imagined being touched by them. But I never did any of those things until yesterday. I didn’t think I ever really would. Not in real life!

“I never thought of myself as the kind of girl who actually did things like that. I thought I was just a normal person with some slightly kinky fantasies. But after school yesterday JJ told me he’s been watching me. He knew! He watched the way I acted and somehow he knew. He knew before I did!”

Jill seemed to find this interesting. But this isn’t what she came here expecting to hear. She suddenly exclaimed impatiently, “Damn it, Crystal! What happened yesterday?!”

I told her what happened as I was leaving school and what happened when JJ drove me home. I tried to avoid going into detail about what happened when we got to my house. At first I didn’t include much more detail than I did on the phone last night.

Jill kept after me, though. She couldn’t understand how I went from the more or less normal girl I was yesterday morning who was still almost a virgin to the girl she saw this morning. A girl who would let an older black man, to us a nineteen year old is a man, kiss her passionately in the hallway and lift her skirt up in the back. Not just a little either. JJ lifted my skirt far enough for the twenty or more people staring incredulously to see that I’m not wearing underwear. And there can have been no question in anyone’s mind that erotic display was intentional.

It had to be just as obvious I was fully aware of my southern exposure and I didn’t protest. I continued to press my body against JJ’s and kiss him passionately, ignoring the breeze I felt.

Little by little I told her more of the embarrassing but extremely exciting things that happened yesterday, and how it made me feel when I did those things. I began to realize that talking about this is turning me on! That’s probably why I was able to tell her about this morning and my ride to school.

It was funny to watch her face as I talked. She had this strange look on her face that was somewhere between pure astonishment and a total inability to understand.

I watched her closely for any sign she couldn’t handle any more information. I figured when she reached that point I’d change the subject. But I never saw that look on her face.

In fact, I was more than a little surprised when it finally struck me that she isn’t offended by the things I did yesterday afternoon or this morning. She isn’t disgusted, either. I was both surprised and relieved when I realized she’s getting turned on! Her cheeks are red and she’s moving her butt around in her chair as if she has insects in her underwear. Her obvious inability to sit still gave me hope that when this conversation is finished Jill will still be my friend.

I stopped talking and our eyes met.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.