Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Thursday Aug 11.

The Rents woke me up this morning and not wanting to get on their bad side and have our plans disrupted I hurried to get ready and go down stairs for breakfast.

I still can't believe that they're letting my friends sleep over Friday. I'm so excited! Emily and Tim wish they could too but they're parents have plans. They're hoping they can visit next weekend though. I hope they can.

As we ate breakfast Grandpa pulled up in Henry. We went out to greet him and I gave him a hug. "What's up?" Dad asked.

"Oh just droppin something off for Lizzie" He replied reaching into the back of Henry and pulling out my trailer. I couldn't keep from jumping and giving him another hug. "It's still a little bent but its workable now" Grandpa said handing the trailer to me.

It is bent a little. The lines aren't smooth but kind of wobbly but they're also a lot closer to the other side than they used to be. The one support also looked like it had been freshly welded and they whole thing had a new coat of black paint with purple trim. I thought, and still think, it looks wonderful!

I hugged him again saying, "Thanks Grandpa"

He said, "You're welcome sweetie" as he hugged me back

Grandpa left soon after that, wishing us all a good day. He was on his way to the shop. We wished him the same and waved as he drove off. Then Mom told me to hurry up and finish breakfast before I play with my bike. I hurried to do as she said and then took my trailer to my entry way and started attaching it to my bike. I had it hooked up in no time. J

Then Mom surprisingly enough gave me some money to go get munchies for the girls. And something for breakfast Saturday morning. Surprising as her giving me money was, I didn't question it. Heck, I wasn't about too! If she wants to pay who am I to stop her? I shoved the money in my jeans pocket, thanked her as I gave her a hug, and took off for the store. I didn't want her to change her mind.

In addition to the usual munchies I even picked up one of those party platters with sliced veggies, meat, and cheese along with some bottles of mayo, ketchup, and mustard, and a loaf of bread to make sandwiches with. Wouldn't want any of the Rents to think we weren't eating healthy. I even found some ghost food for Izzy. There wasn't much but it's the thought that counts. And she appreciated the effort.

I also picked up a couple different cereals and some milk for breakfast Saturday along with a variety pack of flavored milk powders. I don't know about the others but I hate drinking milk plain. I don't mind it in cereal but I hate drinking it.

I put some of the groceries into my saddle bags. Strapped some to the cargo racks, and put the rest into the trailer, putting a bungee over them for good measure. Am I glad I bought that motor. All that stuff is surprisingly heavy! I could have made it home, I think, but I'd have been wiped out. The motor made it so easy though!

On the way back I saw the others coming towards me up the street. We all waved and turned onto our street. Sarah had to go slow so I could keep up with her but she didn't mind. I took my bike around back while she parked Charlie in the driveway. He is really cute! He'd fit through the side yard but Sarah didn't think the Rents would like her to drive on the grass. She also didn't want to leave him out where "some one" could mess with him. She also didn't want to block the garage. So she wasn't quite sure what to do. I ended up calling Mom.

It took a while to convince her that I wasn't in trouble and that we just wanted to know where Sarah could park Charlie. Then I had to explain who Charlie was. It took some convincing to get her to believe that Charlie was a scooter and not a boy. I don't think my saying he was cute helped any. I finally convinced her by reminding her that Grandpa's named all his vehicles. If he can do it so can others.

She finally said, "Okay you can park him in the garage. And Lizzie?"

"Yes Mom?" I asked worried.

"Charlie had better stay in the garage until I get there or don't plan to be sitting any time soon"

"Yes Mom"

When I hung up Izzy said, "She didn't believe Charlie was a scooter did she"

I shook my head. "Nope!" I replied and then told Sarah she could park him in the garage. "And he's staying there until the Mom gets home"

"But what if I have to go home?" Sarah asked with a teasing smile.

"Then take Mopey. I'm not being spanked because you've got to go"

Mopey's her moped. Like you haven't figured that out.

Sarah's smile widened and the others laughed at my comment.

I opened the garage door for her and she pushed Charlie inside. Then I shut the door and we headed for my room. They all helped take the groceries upstairs and put them away. And since it was lunch time we had lunch. We all fixed sandwiches the way we liked after eating Rachel wanted to know if it was ok if she undressed.

"I always am when I'm at home"

"Uh I guess so" I looked at the others and they all shrugged.

"Well it's true she is used to being nude" Sarah said.

"Yeah she's even slept over nude at our places" Izzy added.

"It's true" Rachel said, "but they haven't joined me yet"

They all blushed.

"I suppose we could start practicing now, if you all want. We've got a couple hours before the Rents get home" I said.

"Uh ... I guess we could?" Sarah said a little reluctantly.

"Well that was the plan" Izzy said slowly.

Lou just blushed.

While they were talking Rachel had undone the buttons on the back of her shirt and pulled it off. I was entranced by her bra clad breasts. I could feel myself start to salivate as I watched her reach behind to unhook her bra. As I watched the others fell silent too.

It wasn't like she was being deliberately seductive or anything. Her actions seemed rather ... normal ... innocent but we couldn't help staring. Then I felt this ... I don't know ... this feeling. I said, "Rache stop" then I paused as her breasts jiggled a little as her bra came loose.

"What is it?" Rachel asked worriedly.

I shook myself, "We should have a plan for when the Rents come home. They are going to come up and check on us"

"That's true" Sarah said.

"Yeah" Izzy added with Lou nodding in agreement.

"So we've got to be prepared. If we all look like we scrambled to get into our clothes they'll think we're up to something. And since she already suspects I have a guy up here that isn't a good thing"

"Liz is right. Lets have our clothes next to our seats so we can dress quickly"

"Why? It's not like we're doing anything to be ashamed about" Rachel said.

"Rachel you may be comfortable having your parents see you nude but I'm not." I said.

"Neither am I" Sarah added.

"Besides do you want them to see you nude?" Izzy asked.

"Not exactly" Rachel admitted, "But I don't have anything to hide either. Why don't you just say you're practicing for the program?"

"Because then they just might want me to practice down stairs or out in the yard where everyone can see" I explained.

"Ah good point"

"Okay so let's finish lunch and then get the movie ready to go. Then we can practice"

"Sounds planish" Izzy agreed. The others did too so we quickly finished eating and then headed for my living room. I ran down and got a sheet from the linen closet and while Sarah and Rachel tacked it to the ceiling I got the TV tray out and started setting up the projector.

"Okay everyone. Are we really ready to do this?" I asked.

This was met by a lot of nervous mumbles. Izzy finally said, "No but let's do it any way"

We all laughed and Rachel said "Come on it won't be so bad" reached back and unhooked her bra. I think she was still a bit nervous though as she let is slip down her arms. The rest of us followed her example though and slowly started to undress. When I finally stepped out of my panties and straightened up it was hard not to cover myself. Sarah and Lou were though. Izzy looked undecided. Rachel looked the most comfortable but even she looked a bit nervous.

I couldn't help appreciating everyone's bodies. Rachel easily had the biggest breasts by at least two cup sizes but they stood firm and proud. She also had a body made for sex. Which it is her being a succubus and all. Of course I had to tear my eyes away from between her legs. Since she's completely shaved I couldn't help but see that she has a very full sex. I can't help wondering how it'd feel to kiss those lips.

Of course Lou's body was angelic, only her skin was marred by thin scars. She seemed more embarrassed by them than her nudity. I don't think it detracted from her beauty though. You could easily see past them and see how beautiful she is. On someone else they might make her look scary but on her, they made her look even more vulnerable. They made me want to hold her and tell her I'd never let anyone hurt her like that again. Surprisingly enough she was also shaved. Yes I wondered, okay? And FYI she's between me and Rachel in breast size.

Sarah also had a nice body. I figure she's about my size. Which puts us in the middle. Her breasts look bigger though as she has bigger areola's than I do.

Sarah and I could probably swap clothes we wanted. I think Lou and I could swap pants and shorts and skirts but tops are out because of her wings. I don't think I could swap with Rachel since she has wider curvier hips than me. Not that my hips aren't curvy. Hers are just more so. I could swap with Izzy but of course that's kind of out her being a ghost.

Still I was surprised to see that Sarah was completely natural. Not that I mind body hair. I'd run my hands over her body hair or no hair. Still I don't think many women can pull off the natural look. I know I can't. With my skin my hair stands out more making me look hairier than I really am. On Sarah though it looked good.

Izzy also has a nice body. She's smaller than the rest of us but that doesn't maker her any less attractive. She's slim but pretty. And while she may be the smallest of us on top she still has more than enough to play with. She's also the only one of us with trimmed pubic hair. It's trimmed into a nice neat triangle pointing to a very nice looking pussy.

I couldn't help hoping the others think I look as good as they do.

We stood around looking at each other nervously for a while until I couldn't stand the silence any longer. I said, "I feel totally ridiculous"

That kind of broke that tension as everyone laughed and then we all started complimenting each other's bodies. When we ran out of things to say though we started to get nervous and quiet again. Can you blame us? Our situation was hardly natural. At least for us.

Izzy finally said, "Let's watch the movie" and we all agreed that was a good idea.

Sarah, Rachel, and Lou sat in my little couch. I sat in my chair, and Izzy sat in front of me leaning against my chair. I had to spread my legs so she could sit lean back between them and that was embarrassing but not too bad since I'd sunk down into the cushion some. Then I reached over and started up the projector.

I did look around while the movie played and I could see everyone gradually relaxing. We all tensed up again while I rewound the reel and put in a new one but after a while we all got used to being nude around each other. When we'd gotten half way we stopped to stretch and go to the bathroom and get some drinks and munchies. It was kind of sexy watching Lou make popcorn and Sarah serving munchies nude. She brought out the chips and dip and I brought the drinks. Of course it was kind of sexy seeing everyone stretch and just relax nude.

Izzy commented, "This feels nice being like this. Strange but nice"

We all agreed.

After we'd all visited the little girl's room, I started up the movie again.

The serial was pretty good even though it was old. Of course the picture had a lots of scratches and glitches but that was to be expected. The special effects and costumes were kind of funny though but were still pretty good for a movie made in the mid 1930's. The rocket ships were cute though and the story was good.

After it was over I started to put the projector away when Izzy asked if we could watch some more while the projector was still out. I thought that would be okay.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

We settled on looking at the unlabeled reels first to see what they were. The first was cartoons. They were cute. The second though ... that one surprised all of us.

It started off kind of like a home movie of a young woman and the cameraperson trying to get her to wave to the camera. It showed her at few different places and then it got risqué. She was initially reluctant but the cameraperson gradually got her to undress and show off her body. The next shot was over her doing a strip tease. She looked a little nervous but it was hot watching her. The third clip she was more relaxed and dressed as a harem girl, until she stripped that is. The next clip was in a bedroom, she was laying on the bed masturbating. The next clip had her sucking the cameraman's cock and obviously enjoying it. I say cameraman because the camera didn't move any except when he stopped to pick it up and aim it down at her while she looked up at him as she continued to suck him.

As I rewound the reel someone said "Wow!"

We all agreed. Looking around I could see I wasn't the only one aroused, not that I needed to look. I could smell our arousal.

Izzy said kind of stunned, "That sure wasn't a cartoon!"

"No it wasn't" Rachel agreed and then asked what else I had.

The next reel had her sucking him again and then him licking her. We found out that the cameraman was an Elf. He convinced her to have sex with him. It seemed painful for her at first but then she seemed to enjoy it. After he'd cum he fingered her and then held his finger close to the camera to show that it was bloody. She'd just given him her virginity on camera.

The next few clips were of them having sex in various positions until they'd both cum. Then there was another sex scene that she was more reluctant about because someone else was operating the camera. The next scene had him talking her into having anal sex for the first time. Then her having sex with the second cameraman, who was human as far as we could tell. Then she had sex with another woman, an Elf.

That really got us going. I could hear a couple moans and when I looked I saw Rachel had one arm around Sarah and was rubbing her arm. The other appeared to be rubbing Lou's thigh. Both of them were rubbing their breasts. I couldn't help wonder how it would feel to have their breasts in my hands or to suck their nipples. Especially Rachel's cone shaped ones. They weren't like pencil top erasers in the middle of her areolas. The whole thing had erected into a cone shape.

I started as I felt Izzy's hands start to rub my feet. It felt surprisingly erotic. I can't help wondering what else she'd of run hands over if she could have reached. As she was though her hands could only easily reach my feet but I did feel her arms over my shins.

After she had her first lesbian experience she had her first threesome with two women, the Elf woman from earlier and another Human. When the reel came to an end I was surprised to find I'd slid lower in my chair and not only was I caressing my own breasts, I'd shifted so that my legs were over Izzy's shoulders and my feet were rubbing her thighs as she rubbed my lower legs.

We all looked around embarrassed and aroused. I don't think any of us knew what to do next. We were all very hot and bothered and I suspect that if we'd been alone we'd each would of had an orgasm or two.

Finally Sarah licked her lips and breathlessly asked, "What happens next?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.