Lizzie Moving In - Cover

Lizzie Moving In

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen girl moves into a new town, meets new friends, and practices for the Naked in School Program. Oh and she's a vampire. This is the first in a series. Note some codes refer to a story within the story and the interacial code is for sex between races and people of different colors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   BDSM   DomSub   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Body Modification   Nudism  

Friday August 5

I can't remember when I slept so well. Of course I got scared to death when Grandma woke me up.

After losing a year or two of my life and after screaming my head off I gasped, "Grandma? How did you get in here?"

"Easy, I have a key."

"How did you get a key?" I asked shocked.

"They came with the house." Grandma replied.

"Oh, d'uh." Then I smiled. "Isn't this place great!"

Grandma smiled, "Yes it is."

"I'm surprised the Rents didn't know about it though."

Grandma said with this wicked smile, "But they must have. It was in all the paperwork. Besides didn't you wonder why there were two mail boxes?"

My mouth dropped open. I'd been so busy I hadn't even noticed! "You mean the Rents are buying two homes?"

"No. They're just buying the bottom half. The top half belongs to your Grandfather and me."

"Oh. OH!" I gasped in dismay. I couldn't help thinking, All that work and arguing for nothing. I'd have to move any way, as this was their apartment.

"I'm sorry," I said feeling quite miserable. "I'll move everything downstairs."

"Don't be silly. You put in a lot of hard work getting everything up here."

"But this is your place."

"Yes but who do you think left the door unlocked?"

My mouth dropped open again. Grandma reached over and closed it saying, "Close your mouth dear. You'll let the flies in."

"You ... you knew! You planned for me to have this room!"

"Well we certainly hoped you'd get it. We knew you and your sister would need some space and when we found this place we just knew it would be perfect."

I gasped again. As I did I remembered the Dad's thoughtful look last night, "They know don't they?"

Grandma smiled, "We had quite a talk about it last night before you came on. They suspect of course but I told them I'd forgotten to lock the door after checking the place over before they got here. I'm not in the habit of locking doors inside the house." She said giving me a wink.

"But why did they still let me keep this place as my room?"

"Well we just couldn't take it away from you after all you worked so hard moving into it. Besides there are certain advantages to having you and your sister separated like this."

"Like the quiet?" I said with a grin.

Grandma grinned back, "That's one of them."

I leaned forward and gave Grandma a big hug. "Thank you so much Grandma!"

Grandma hugged me back. "You're welcome dear. Of course you know your parents are going to be watching you closely, so don't do anything to let us down okay?"

I hugged her again. "I won't Grandma."

She hugged me back. "Now let's get you up and dressed. We've got a big day of shopping to do," she said standing up. Then she said, "Oh yes. Here's a little moving in present."

I couldn't help letting out a squeal of joy when she handed me a phone with a little bow stuck on it.

"You're phone line is already hooked up. All you need to do it plug it in. And don't worry about your sister trying to caller I.D. you. Your number's blocked."

I squealed again and gave her another hug. She laughed and gave me a playful swat on the behind. "Hurry up and get dressed now. We've got lots of shopping to do!"

I practically flew out of bed to get ready!

By the time I'd put on sunscreen, and clothes Grandma had already gotten out a can of blood for me. She'd even put a straw in it. How nice is that? The Rents would never do anything like that. Well the Dad used to but he hasn't since I was old enough to pour and not spill anything.

While I drank my blood and did my hair and put on my shoes Grandma and I talked about what I thought I needed for the apartment. And she told me about the places we could go. She knows of a lot of thrift and second hand shops. She also knew of a fabric store so I could make some drapes for the windows. Sure some of them have shutters and some have shades but not all of them. And who want's to wear sunscreen to bed?

After I rinsed out the can we headed downstairs.

When Shelly saw the can of blood she yelled, "Mom Lizzie's drinking blood downstairs!"

Mom looked at me with a frown. I rolled my eyes and asked, "Where do the recyclables go?"

The Mom thought and said, "Just put it in a bag under the sink." while Grandma told Shelly, "No body likes a tattle tail." The Mom frowned again but didn't say anything. The Dad and Grandpa just shook their heads disapprovingly at Shelly.

After breakfast, during which I discovered someone had eaten all my favorite cereal, the Mom said, "Lizzie after breakfast I want you to put the garden supplies into the shed. I couldn't help grinning as I said, "Okay Mom."

Shelly was waiting for me by the door to my hall when I came up with Grandpa's dolly. I couldn't help smiling at her peeved look. I think she expected me to use my wagon and I might have if I hadn't known she'd take the opportunity to try to get into my room.

I scooped the boxes up and took them around to the back. It was the first time I'd really examined the back yard. I'd been mostly too busy before. It was pretty big. You could play volleyball just in the grassy area. Spaced sort of regularly were different kinds of fruit trees. From the left and going around there's apricot, orange, peach plum, cherry, pear, lemon, and a tree with different kinds of apples. I didn't know they could do that. From the looks of them we'll need to get picking as all the fruit is ripe.

At the back against the fence was the shed. It looks like a little house with a door and two windows. Added on is a lean-to that continues on to the plum tree. The shed isn't quite in the corner so there's space on either side. The lean-to's divided into equal sections. The section right next to the shed contained our lawnmower and other powered yard equipment. The last two contain lots of firewood. In front of the shed there are a couple of planter boxes and from the looks of it there's space to grow more things between the Lemon and Apple trees. There wasn't anything planted though.

Opening the shed I saw that someone was going to have to straighten all the tools out, as they'd just been dumped into it. I couldn't help sighing. I have a feeling that someone will be me.

I dropped the things off and went back around front. After putting the dolly into Henry we went shopping. It was a total blast! I road with Grandpa and Grandma in Henry. The Rents and the runt followed in the minivan. We dropped the trailer off and then headed for some thrift shops. I'm sure the Mom didn't like it when we pulled into the Salvation Navy store parking lot but Grandma reminded her about the antique lamp the Mom had found for a steal. She also pointed out the L-Mart Store at the other end of the parking lot.

The Rents and the runt headed for it while we went into the Salvation Navy. I found a perfect little recliner. Sure it had a few little rips and tears but it wasn't anything a little duck tape couldn't fix.

Besides it was the perfect color! Black J

I also splurged on a few books and some M+M's, That's movies and music. I couldn't believe they had tape reels and beta videos. And they were a steal too! .25¢ each! I also picked up some nice tops and skirts. I even found the perfect back to school dress! Grandma said it looks like an old school uniform. And it's in my favorite color! J It even came with boots! Grandma thinks it was used as a costume and someone donated it. I don't mind a bit.

I also found some lovely halloween dishes. There were some squarish plates and some mugs of different sizes. I also picked up a couple pots and pans, just in case.

After we left the Salvation Navy we went and rejoined the Rents and Runt at the L-Mart. I picked up some school supplies, pens in various colors, note books paper penciles, the usual stuff. Mom and Shelly were still shopping when we left. The Dad had retired to the entertainment section and was watching TV.

Grandma and I went down a few doors to to a fabric store to pick out some material for drapes. We got a nice light pink material that I could leave closed but still allowed light in. And I found a nice heavy rich black material just perfect for the outer drapes to shut out all the light.

After leaving there Grandpa drove us across the street to a dollar store. We picked up some more kitchen things, and a couple of discount DVDs, as well as some munchies and things. Then we went next door to pick up some more things. Soda blood, cereal, chocolate milk and other stuff. Then we went back to meet up with the Rents. Then we had lunch at Burrito Bell.

After lunch Mom wanted to do some grocery shopping so the Grandparents directed her across the street. Dad and Shelly headed for an electronics store and me and the grandparents headed for another thrift store.

One the way we past this really old building that was used by a bike store. I asked if they'd even been in there and Grandpa said, "I don't think so. We've got time. Let's go take a look, shall we? It took us a bit to turn around since you can't turn Henry just anywhere. After we parked and Grandpa fed the meter we went in. I'm surprised the store was still open as it kind of leaned to the right a bit. I guess it was ok since the lot to the right of it was fenced off with this huge chain link fence and was filled with bicycle parts.

I hadn't planned to buy anything but I did find a front cargo rack and saddle bags to go with it. I also got a basket that could attach to the either the front or rear racks. My bike has a cargo rack and saddle bags on the back already. I also picked up a couple nice headlamps to mount on the frame of the front rack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.