Samantha, Naked in School - Cover

Samantha, Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The daughter of a well know hich class call girl has her week in the program. Note the incest codes are only hinted at but are included so nobody complains about being surprised.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   Nudism  

As I'm sure you've already guess we ended up practicing outreach at Chin's. Why is it called outreach when we're inside? Anyway Beth asked if it would be okay and Chin was more than happy to agree. Since Amy, Beth, Mark, and I were in the program, Chin, Leigh, Michael, and Kim undressed us. They called it practice for morning strip. Chin and Beth undressed each other as did Leigh and Mark, and Michael and Kim, leaving Amy and I to undress each other.

Amy smiled at me and reached to pull my top over my head, as butterflies took off in my tummy. Being undressed in a living room feels way different than in front of a jeering crowd. There was also this tension in the air. I guess it's because Chin's parents weren't home. We at least tried to get some studying done but things quickly dissolved to a discussion on our day in the program. It turns out that I was the only one of us currently in the program not to accept relief today. Amy, Beth, and Mark all had and had enjoyed it. I'm not the only one who'd waited this long though. Leigh had waited until Wednesday.

They all admitted that it was embarrassing the first few times. Leigh and Amy even said that they'd found it easier to accept relief from other people than masturbate in front of everyone. It was easier to relax and enjoy it when they could concentrate on what someone else was doing to them rather than all the people watching. Even I had to agree to that.

Beth and Mark both said that while it was embarrassing for them at first that they'd learned to be empowered by all the attention on them. They did admit they'd rather perform for just each other though.

That got us asking about how they could have sex with other people even though they're a couple. They both shrugged and looked at each other with the same loving smile and said together, "We love each other."

Beth admitted that was one of the things they'd talked to Mom about. Apparently they'd both struggled with it their first time through the program. She'd been afraid to let go and enjoy herself and they'd both been jealous when they saw them with other people. Mom helped them understand that sex was different that love, and that the two weren't always connected. They also said that Mom helped them learn to enjoy seeing the other's pleasure. They admitted that they now thought it was hot to see the other having sex and that while they enjoyed the occasional variety that they both knew to whom their hearts belonged too.

Beth said, "It really gets me all hot and bothered seeing Mark drive a girl wild because I know exactly how he's making her feel." Then she grinned, "It's also a kind of a rush because even though he's enjoying his moment with her that when he's done he's going to come home with me."

Mark replied, "Ditto" and kissed her.

I think that is so wonderful! The others thought so too. Even Kim.

Then Beth told me that I should try to enjoy my time in the program and added, "If you need relief before PE, I'd be happy to volunteer."

Mark stopped kissing Beth's neck long enough to say that he wished we ere in the same class as he'd volunteer too.

I wasn't sure what to say so I just blushed and murmured, "Thank you."

Then Amy said, "I could give you relief before History." Then the others, except for Kim, offered to give me relief, in whatever classes we shared. I think we were all surprised Leigh said she would too. And to my surprise I found my self actually hoping that I some how get that aroused to need their help.

Then Amy asked if she could wash me tomorrow after PE. Michael smiled and said he'd already had tomorrow but said Thursday was open.

Amy smiled and looked at me. I just blushed and nodded.

Amy said, "All right!" and then kissed me!

It was just a quick kiss but it was still nice.

Then Chin teased Amy saying, "You just want to give her relief again."

Amy blushed and replied, "So?"

I blushed too.

Then Beth asked, "How was it?"

We both blushed and answered, "Great."

Then Mark asked how that had come about and the others explained about us practicing yesterday while I blushed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.