Samantha, Naked in School - Cover

Samantha, Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The daughter of a well know hich class call girl has her week in the program. Note the incest codes are only hinted at but are included so nobody complains about being surprised.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lunch was not pleasant. I don't say that because the food was bad though. I didn't get to taste it. I got to wear it. These guys were playing around in front of us and one of them bumped my tray plastering my lunch, whatever lunch was, across my breasts.

I think they planned to get around the no requests during eating rule. I saw one of them glance at me just before he swung is elbow and he was apologizing and reaching for napkins before my tray hit me.

The flaw in their plan was that the casserole was hot. As soon as it hit me I sucked in a strangled breath at the pain as my eyes filled with tears.

I guess he hesitated seeing me in pain because Michael and Amy shoved him out of the way.

They asked if I was okay. All I could say was, "Hot! Hot! Hot!" really fast while trying not to scream.

Michael took the tray from me and Amy pulled the plate off my chest. Unfortunately a lot of the hot food stuck to me. Amy brushed it off and then Leigh was there pressing a wet napkin to me. It helped.

Mrs. Radcliff, the lunch lady, said, "Take her to Daisy and you two!" she said pointing her ladle at the two who bumped me. "Clean up this mess!"

Amy and everyone quickly took me to see Daisy.

When she saw me she said, "You're having quite a day aren't you?" Then she winced at the burn on my chest. She washed me up and spread some burn creme on me. It's faded some but still I have an ugly red splotch on my chest. Daisy said it should clear up by morning.

I think Daisy enjoyed washing and spreading the crème my breasts but I didn't mind. It felt good.

Mrs. Fairchild came in to check on me. She and Daisy agreed to exempt my breasts as well as my pussy from touches today. I was glad about that but I could have done without being burned.

After being treated, we headed back for lunch. Amy and I were exempted since we hadn't eaten. The guys who'd bumped me apologized and bought my lunch. They seemed genuinely sorry when they saw the blotch.

When we arrived at the nude table Marie and Karen, the sophomore girl, winced when they saw my blotch. So did the naked guys.

Beth got up and gave me a hug. She and Mark both asked if I was okay. I just shrugged and said, "I guess."

Since they were about finished it wasn't long before the requests started. I was surprised to see Amy agree to some, as long as they didn't interfere with her eating. That didn't take her long though. It didn't surprise me to see the others agree though. They didn't have any choice. Marie looked like she was enjoying herself. Karen looked like I felt. Like she'd rather be someplace else. Beth was enjoying herself though.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to eat when there's someone being fucked right next to you? Her swaying breasts kept brushing my arm and every now and then she'd look back and give me a wink. It made me feel really weird.

Mark was also fucking someone. I think she's a cheerleader. She was straddling his lap and bouncing up and down. I think they both enjoyed it. I know the other guys did. They were being sucked and stroked. I even had the freshman guy cum on me. I think one of the girls stroking him aimed him at my back. When I felt something wet hit me I turned to look and saw him shoot another blast and felt it land on me. He had a big grin on his face which fell when he saw that he'd cum on me. He turned bright red and stammered an apology. I blushed too and told him it was okay as he wiped it off my back with a napkin.

Then I watched as Beth orgasm. It really was hot watching her. I know I was breathing heavy as she came next to me. Okay, Amy rubbing my leg and brushing her fingers against my pussy might have had something to do with that. Still I really did enjoy watching Beth cum. Beth's orgasm seemed to set the guy off too. He grabbed her by the hips, thrust a couple more times, then held still, and grunted.

After he pulled out he patted Beth on the ass and thanked her. She smiled and thanked him. Then she asked to use my napkin to clean up with. I couldn't help biting my lower lip and shaking a little as she rested her foot on the chair and wiped her pussy.

Amy whispered, "That's so hot." And I nodded and trapped her hand with my legs.

She kissed my on the cheek and went back to eating. We both left her hand where it was.

Beth handed the napkins to the guy to throw away and kissed my other cheek as she thanked me. Then Marie let out a scream. We looked over at her and she was leaning against a couple of guys totally limp and flushed.

Beth leaned against me and said, "That's so nice. After yesterday morning we were worried she wouldn't enjoy her week. That's her third orgasm today."

All I could do was nod. It still surprises me that anyone would want to be in the program. Still it was nice to see her enjoying ... herself.

Then Beth sulkily whispered, her breath tickling my ear, "I hope you enjoy your week too Sam."

My nipples throbbed and the warm heat in my middle got even warmer.

Even if I knew how to reply to her I couldn't. Beth was distracted by another guy. I heard him ask her and she turned smiling, saying, "Hi Andrew, Of course."

The next thing I knew she turned and sat down on the table. She spread her left leg out and then looked at me. Blushing I nodded and leaned back. The next thing I know Beth's foot was in my lap and she was welcoming Andrew into her. My mouth dropped open as I watched Andrew's cock sink into Beth's very wet red pussy.

Amy moved her hand from between my thighs and slid it around my back to cup my right hip. Her other hand though joined Beth's foot on my thigh and began to rub my thigh and her foot. AS she leaned over she said, "Mmm gives you ideas, doesn't it?"

I just nodded.

Beth smiled at us and then closed her eyes and moaned as Andrew began to pump in and out of her. It was so amazing watching Beth's lower lips being pushed and pulled in and out of her, as Andrew's cock slid between them. I wonder if that much of me will be pushed and pulled when I have sex.

I watched in fascinated arousal until I heard another girl moan, "Oh yes!" I looked around and saw Mark holding another girl by the hips as he thrust into her. Her skirt was flipped up and her panties were around mid thigh. She was leaning against another table and thrusting back onto him as he thrust into her. It was pretty hot watching them too.

I was distracted after a moment when Amy asked softly if she could kiss me. I nodded without really understanding what she said, so I was surprised when she gently turned my face to her and she kissed me.

It was a wonderful kiss. Really wonderful! So much so that I didn't even mind all the hooting and hollering our kiss generated. And yes tongues were involved.

I couldn't help sighing when she broke our kiss to answer someone's question. I opened my eyes to watch her shift position so a couple guys could rub her pussy and breasts. Then I looked down at Beth's foot. She'd moved it up and was rubbing her toes through my hair. I found myself spreading my legs as I looked up at her. She gave me a lusty smile and pressed her toes more firmly against my mound.

I actually pressed back and wanted her to move her toes lower. I also wanted Amy to touch my breasts but neither did. I still can't believe I actually felt sorry I was exempted from touching there. I can't believe I wanted them to touch me there!

I don't know when but I found Amy's hard pebbly nipple in the palm of my righ hand and Beth's soft foot in my left. When she came, her toes clenched at my hair. Then Amy groaned and turned to look behind her. I looked to and saw a guy was behind her. I couldn't see his hand because it disappeared behind her bottom. I could tell that it was moving though. Amy told him, "Faster." He grinned and his arm sped up.

I was surprised, although I shouldn't have been. Amy moaned and then kissed me harder. She put her hand over mine and rocked back against his fingers. Before long she came still kissing me.

I can't really describe how it felt having her moan as she kissed me. It was kind of like we were sharing her orgasm or something. I do know I enjoyed it though.

When she stopped trembling and leaned against me I couldn't help laughing when she sighed stating, "I won't need relief next class."

Other people laughed too. Then Beth asked me if I was going to ask for relief while she traced circles in my pubic hair with her big toe.

I blushed and shook my head.

She looked at me a little strangely for a moment and then said, "Oh yes. It is rather cold in the computer lab." (I didn't know she knew I had computers next.) Then she looked down at her pussy and asked me for another napkin.

I looked over to see her red pussy was open a little with cum tricking out of it.

I blush and silently picked one up and handed it to her.

She smiled and thanked me. Then mopped up the mess.

The bell rang then and Andrew helped Beth off the table. Beth was so elegant as she climbed off the table. It was amazing. She thanked Andrew with a kiss on the cheek smiled at Amy and me and said she'd see us in the showers. (I blushed.) Then she walked over to join Mark. The girl Mark had been with blushed and hurried to pull up her panties. Beth said something that seemed to put her at ease. Then Amy was pulling me up saying, "Come on partner."

I reluctantly let her pull me up and we headed for class. It took a while as we both got fondled a lot. Most of my fondling was to my ass since my pussy and breasts were off limits. Amy was fondled all over though. She looked like she enjoyed it too. She was breathing heavy and a bit flushed when we got to her class. She gave me a kiss and then went inside.

Then Leigh paused and then asked, "May I?"

I wasn't sure what she was requesting but I said, "Okay?"

Then she gave me a quick peck on the cheek and ran across the hall and inside her classroom. I looked at the others, surprised. Chin just shrugged and said, "Come on."

At computers Mr. Trap looked at my nipples asked if I needed relief. Shivering I shook my head and went to my computer. That got me a few boos. Later I was trying to figure out the program, when I had to stop and have my breasts scanned. I spent the rest of class bend over with my breasts pressed to the glass. From the amount of time they spent scanning me I don't think it was my breasts they were looking at. It was pretty humiliating. It was also pretty tiring! It's a really difficult position to maintain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.