Samantha, Naked in School - Cover

Samantha, Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The daughter of a well know hich class call girl has her week in the program. Note the incest codes are only hinted at but are included so nobody complains about being surprised.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   Nudism  

I called up Amy and explained why they couldn't study at my house. Amy sounded a little disappointed but said she understood. When I apologized again she said, "It's alright Sam. I guess someone in your mom's line of work needs to be careful"

"Yeah. Thanks for understanding"

"No prob. So are you coming over here tonight then?"

"If that's ok?"

"Hold on" Amy said, then I heard her yell, "Is it ok if I have some friends over to study tonight?"

I think her mom said, "How many friends?"

There was a thunk as the phone was put down and quiet voices. A minute later Amy said, "Ok it's all set. Pop is going to barbecue and says to bring your appetite."

"Oh. Uh ... okay?"

"Oh Sam?"

"Yes?"

"The Rents have decided to practice outreach while I'm in the program. You don't have to if you don't want to but you might want to bring some shades. The view's pretty blinding"

There was a smack followed by a woman saying "Amy" sternly and Amy laughing. Then the woman said "Hello Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Hi I'm Anne, Amy's Mom. Do you know how to get to our house?"

"I think so. I dropped Amy off this afternoon"

"Oh that's good. Let me give you the address again just in case."

After giving me the address and directions to get there she said, "Dinner will be in about an hour or so but you can come over any time. Do you have any dietary requirements we should be aware of?"

"Uh ... no?"

"So no allergies"

"Um ... do mornings count?"

Amy's mom laughed. "Not for dinner. Do you have any problems or objections to eating meat? We do have veggie burgers if you do."

"No, not as long as it's cooked."

She laughed again. "You can have your meat any way you like it. Now Amy told you we're practicing outreach here right?"

"Yes"

"Okay. I just thought I'd mention is so you weren't shocked. You don't have to participate if you don't want to but you're more than welcome to join in if you want.

"Uh ... okay?"

She laughed, "You probably feel like you've been naked enough for one day."

I felt my face get hot with embarrassment. "You could say that"

She laughed again and said, "Okay dear. We'll see you soon. I'm looking forward to meeting you"

I told her the same and she handed the phone back to Amy.

"Hey Sam. So I'll be seeing you in a bit right?"

"Yeah"

"Kewl. C'ya then.

"Kay bye" I started to hang up when I heard Amy yell, "Hey wait! Sam?"

"Yes?"

"I just wondered when we'd get to meet your Mom. I mean some of us have had her in class but that's not really the same thing, ya know?"

"I guess?"

"Hey! Why doesn't she come to dinner! Do you think she'd come if we invited her?"

"I don't know"

"Hold on" Amy told me and then yelled, "Hey Mom! Is it alright if Sam's Mom can come to dinner?"

I heard Amy explain how Mom wanted to meet them before they could come over and this way she could meet and get to know everyone while we ate and then we could study. Then I heard Anne say that it was a good idea and she came on the phone, "Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Your Mom is more than welcome to come if she'd like to join us"

"Um, thanks." I said surprised. "I'll have to ask her. Can you hold on?"

"Of course"

I told Mom about the invitation and she picked up the phone. Mom talked to her for a while and then said that she'd be happy to drop me off but that she couldn't stay long as she had an appointment at 6:30. She added that she'd be happy to visit after though.

I was a bit surprised that she had an appointment. It wasn't the first time she'd had one at night but she usually spends on hour or so getting ready. I asked her about it and she looked down at her tank top and cutoffs.

"What? You don't think I look okay in these?"

"You look great Mom its just you usually dress up"

Mom smiled. "I know but I'm meeting an old client tonight and he said not to dress up"

"Oh?" I said looking her over.

Mom rolled her eyes at me. "What he actually said was to wear something sexy but casual. Think this'll work?" she asked turning for me.

I pretended to think hard and then said, "I think it'll do"

"Oh you!" Mom said and started tickling me. I squealed and tried to get away but she's too quick for me and only stopped after I begged saying, "Stop! Stop! I take it back! You look sexy! You look sexy!"

Mom grinned at me. "Really?"

"Really. You look great Mom"

"Thanks honey" she said and kissed my forehead. Then she stood up saying, "We'd better get a move on if I'm going to be able to drop you off in time"

I sighed, "Okay"

When we got to Amy's Mom didn't have enough time to come in like she'd hoped. We'd ran into a little traffic and after that all the lights were red. That ate up all the extra time we had. She did stay long enough to see me inside. Then she drove off.

Amy and her Mom both welcomed me at the door. Even though they'd told me they were practicing outreach I was still surprised to see them both nude. Amy's Mom despite being in her early fifties and a grandmother still looked good. The grandchildren are Amy's older brother's and sister's children. Not Amy's.

We all waved as Mom waved and drove off. Then they welcomed me in. It was a nice warm welcome. I wasn't expecting it. It was nice albeit strange to have a nude woman I didn't know hug me. She was friendly though and that helped put me at ease a little until I saw everyone else naked.

Amy's Dad walked in from the back yard, also naked, and said, "Hey! This here's a clothing free zone. Take them clothes off!" Then he laughed as Amy yelled "Dad!"

Amy's mom said to me, "Never mind him dear. You can keep your clothes on if you like. We won't make you take your clothes off"

"No but we would appreciate it!" Amy's Dad laughed again as she yelled "Dad!" again.

The others sitting around the room also laughed. Amy's Dad came further into the room and I couldn't help noticing that he was ... erect. I guess the site of all the female flesh was getting to him. I have to say for being an older man he is certainly handsome and fit. He's starting to show signs of age but he still looks good.

I blushed at the site.

I glanced to my left and saw that Anne's nipples were hard. Somehow I doubted it was from the cold. Anne has very fat nipples on her large breasts. I guess six kids will do that. Still like her husband, she looked good too.

He put his hand out and said, "You must be Samantha. I'm Tom. It's nice to meet you"

Blushing even more I shook his hand and mumbled, "Hi"

Then he turned to Amy and said, "Don't just stand there. Help Sam off with her things"

"Dad!" Amy said again loudly this time punching him in the arm.

I gasped shocked that she would hit him. Anne put her arm around my shoulders and said, "Don't mind them. They're like this all the time"

I couldn't help feeling her breasts against me, giving me a strange thrill.

Tom rubbed his arm laughing and said, "She takes after me but she got her mother's looks" and gave me a wink. I felt my bluish get hotter.

He is right though. There is a very strong resemblance between Amy and Anne.

Chin called out from the couch, "Come on Sam join us!

Leigh came over and gave me a hug, which gave me another strange thrill. I could also see why she hated running with out a sports bra. Hers weren't as big as Anne's but hers were impressive. Despite their size they were very firm with hardly any sag in them.

"You don't have to if you don't want Sam but it does feel nice"

I couldn't help remembering how it felt to be nude and how strange it felt to be clothed after. It had been kind of nice, at times. Still its majorly embarrassing being nude around others, especially people I didn't know. Unfortunately, there was also the fact that if I stayed dressed I'd be the only one. Which would have made me feel even more self-conscious.

I sighed and after thinking it over said, "Okay"

They all cheered. Anne, who still had her arm around me, gave me a half hug of encouragement. I smiled weakly at her and took off my glasses. I handed them to her and started to pull off my T-Shirt. Then I paused and asked, "Do you all have to stare at me?"

"We're not staring Sam. We're watching" Mike replied grinning.

"Besides you may as well get used to it," Kim told me with a huff. "They'll be a lot more people staring at you in the morning."

I frowned. She was right.

Blushing I took a deep breath and then pulled my shirt off as I toed off my shoes. Amy took my shirt for me and then I reached back to unhook my bra and shrugged it off. She took it with a smile that made me blush. The cheers didn't help my blushing either. At least they were cheers of encouragement this time. Then I undid my jeans and pushed them and my panties down together. Anne and Amy both helped steady me as I stepped out of them and pulled off my socks. Then I stood up, quite red, and Amy took my clothes.

Anne gave me a half hug again and said, "Well done dear."

Tom said, "That's the way to do it" smiling.

Then Anne told Amy to put my clothes in her room. Amy nodded and left after giving me a quick look and a wink. I blushed more.

Leigh grabbed my hand and pulled me further into the room saying, "I'm glad you decided to join us Sam. I know it feels weird but you'll soon get used to it"

The others agreed. Then Amy's Dad said, "Dinner will be ready in fifteen. I hope you brought your appetites"

The others were quick to say they had.

I sat nervously on the couch next to Leigh while Mike leaned over across the coffee table from a love seat and filled me in on our Sex Ed homework. It was to learn several common sexual positions and the advantages and disadvantages of each. Like the cow girl position is more work for the girl but allows her to control penetration and speed. It also frees her partner's hands to touch her.

It's really embarrassing discussing sexual positions with a group of other naked people. Even more so when you're naked too. It didn't help any after I learned for sure that I was the only virgin there. I kind of figured that so knowing it wasn't so bad but being naked and talking about sexual positions was pretty weird.

I also learned that Leigh and Kim had both been egged their program weeks and that Leigh had lost her virginity during hers. She actually lost it in a classroom during lunch her fourth day in the program. (I am so fucked!) Amy hasn't been done yet but she's looking forward to it. She's also accepted relief and loved it. She isn't a virgin. I was the only one there remember? She and Chin gave each other their first time. They're not lovers, just ... really good friends.

Of course while he filled me in on our assignment the subject of the auction and my virginity came up. Leigh asked if she could see and after much coaxing, and reminding that I'll be showing it all day tomorrow any way, I reluctantly let them lean me back and put my legs up and spread apart. Then they had me hold my labias open so they could see.

It was scary and embarrassing and degrading holding myself open like that but their reactions was strangely exciting.

Still I was beet red when Amy's Dad came in and whistled when he saw me. Then I got even redder. That of course got Anne's attention and they both had to look too.

I could feel his breath when he said, "That site's sure making me hungry and not for steak!"

Amy yelled, "Dad!"

Anne smacked him playfully on the arm and then said, "You do have a lovely pussy though Sam. I can see why he'd want to eat you"

"Mom!" Amy yelled.

Then her Dad asked why I was the only one in that position. "Come on you girls. Let's see 'em!"

"Now Dad." Anne said.

"You too love," he told her making her blush. I was surprised when she sat down next to me and leaned back spreading her legs and labias for them all to see.

The guys of course loved it.

Amy protested and then blushed when Anne patted the cushion next to her. "Come on dear. There's room next to me"

After much encouragement Amy assumed the same position muttering, "I can't believe I'm doing this"

'Join the club' I thought.

Leigh and Kim thought it was great until Tom asked, "What are you two standing around for?"

"Huh?"

"Us too?" Leigh asked with a surprised squeak.

"You too"

"But there's not enough room" Kim protested.

"Butts are for spanking. You can use the love seat." Tom told her.

I couldn't help feel some satisfaction at seeing Kim be embarrassed. She tried to be brave about it though. "Fine" she huffed, "but we get to look at all you guys after dinner."

"Deal" Tom replied grinning.

"But we don't get to look at the girls though" Amy protested.

"Hmm. Okay. Once the guys are through the girls can go through and take a close look. Once you've looked you, assume the position again until everyone has had a good look.

"We really should do this after dinner dear. We don't want the food to burn or get cold," Anne said.

Tom gave her a blank stared then looked back and forth between the patio and us. Finally, he said, "Crap" and moved quickly to the door. "Foods on!" he yelled.

We all quickly sat up and closed our legs. I know I was still naked but I felt better not being so vulnerable. I think the others felt so too.

It felt strange eating dinner nude. It felt more so since everyone else was too. If it weren't for the nudity, it'd have been almost normal.

Since it was still warm out we ate in the back yard under a covered patio. They had two picnic tables, one with food and the other to sit at. They also had a couple of lounge chairs and low tables to use since we all wouldn't fit at the table. We all helped ourselves to burgers, potato salad and chili. Amy's Dad was eating a burger at the barbecue while flipping steaks.

When Amy started to sit down Chin said, "If any of you ladies get a splinter I'll be happy to help take it out"

"Don't worry about us" Amy replied with a grin. "Just be careful you don't get your nads stuck between the slats"

Chin and Mike both scrunched up their faces and went, "Ooo" and Amy's dad choked on his burger while we laughed. Coughing and sputtering Amy's Dad said, "She got you there Chin"

I didn't really get it. I guess Amy could tell because she leaned over and said, "If they get between the slats there's a chance of them being ripped off when they stand up"

"Ouch" I said.

"Right"

"Hey! We're eating here!" Chin complained. Leigh and Kim laughed.

I was surprised I was still hungry after I finished my burger so when the steaks and chicken were ready I went to get one. I wanted just a small one but the one Tom gave me took up half my plate and he put a chicken breast on top of that. When I protested that it was too much he said, "Don't worry. What you can't eat you can take home"

All I could say was, "Oh ... uh ... okay. Thank you"

The food was really good but I don't know how Amy and the guys could eat so much. They finished their seconds and went back for thirds.

We'd just finished and were putting things away when the doorbell rang. Amy's Mom said she'd get it as we headed into the living room. I moment later she called out, "Sam your sister's here" I heard mom correct her and then Anne exclaim, "Her mother?!"

I felt my face get hot. Here I was naked and my Mom is here to pick me up. Who wouldn't blush?

They chatted a little and as they came into the room Mom was saying, "You look pretty good yourself Anne"

She does.

Anne rolled her eyes and said, "Go ahead and lie to me some more"

Mom laughed.

Nervously I got up and headed for them. When Mom saw me, her eyebrows went up.

"We're uh ... we're practicing for the program" I said.

"That's right. We're practicing outreach here while Amy's in the program," Anne agreed as I shyly gave Mom a hug.

Mom hugged me back and giving me a kiss on the cheek whispered, "You look beautiful dear"

I smiled even as I blushed. Then I gasped when Mom looked down at her tank top and shorts and said, "I appear to be over dressed"

Anne quickly said, "You don't have to join us. We just thought it'd help Amy"

"Nonsense Anne. If you're practicing outreach and you're all naked then I should be too" and with that she whipped off her tank top exposing her breasts before Anne could say anything else. Then she kicked off her flip-flops and shoved her shorts and panties down. Then she stepped out of them fully nude and the house was silent as everyone stared at her. Then Anne whispered, "Oh my"

That was followed by a couple of whistles a couple more "Oh my's" and "Wows"

Amy was staring too but she closed Chin's open mouth without looking. Leigh closed Mike's.

Mom smiled and said, "Thank you."

Amy's Dad said, "Well I can certainly see the family resemblance but are you sure you're Sam's Mom?"

Mom laughed and said, "Pretty sure"

I just blushed. Our differences were out there for everyone to see. Wider hips, bigger breasts, darker nipples. What throws people off and makes them think we're cousins is that she's blonde and I'm a brunette. That and my glasses.

After introductions, Anne led Mom outside to get something to eat. We all went with them. While Mom ate her dinner Anne brought out some home made ice cream and we all had some. It was a lot better than the store kind.

Of course, the talk naturally turned to Mom's occupation. Anne nervously asked, "Did everything go okay with ... uh..."

"My client? Yes it did. Thank you for asking" Mom answered.

"Didn't take very long," Kim muttered.

Mom paused with her fork half way to her lips, one eyebrow raised, as she looked at Kim.

Kim blushed and looked away.

"He wasn't paying me for the night," Mom said finally. "He just needed to relieve some stress between flights,"

Everyone ended up asking her a lot of questions about her job. And they asked me about how I felt about it. I told them I was proud of Mom and that I though she provided a valuable service. I got a smile and a kiss for that.

Kim wasn't convinced though, "How can you be proud of someone who sells their body for money"

"She's my mom and she provides a valuable service," I said.

Mom asked, "Does that mean you feel models and actresses shouldn't be paid Kim?"

"They don't sell sex"

"Sure they do" Mom replied. "They sell their bodies to designers and directors. They also sell directly to us through merchandising"

"It's not like that"

"Sure it is" Mike said before Mom could reply. She gave him a smile.

"They don't have sex for money"

"Sure they do" Chin said, "Not all of them but more and more mainstream actresses and actors have actual sex onscreen now."

"Yeah the only thing separating mainstream film and porn is the amount of sex and a plot," Amy added.

"There's also the old casting couch," Mike added.

"That's totally exploitation." Leigh said.

"Sure there's some of that but there's also people who use sex to get what they want."

"Yeah well they don't help people cheat."

Mom said, "Ah." The "Now we're getting somewhere" went unspoken but we all heard it.

"Kim" Mom said, "The simple fact is people cheat. Not all people but many do. Sometimes it's because they just can't be faithful. Other times, it's because they're not getting what they need from the relationship. They may love their partner dearly but there's something lacking. That's when they seek it somewhere else."

"That still doesn't make it right."

"No it doesn't but isn't it better for it to happen in a controlled environment without risk of disease or pregnancy?"

Kim didn't answer.

Chin asked, "Would it be okay to use their services if it wasn't cheating?"

"Huh?" Kim said.

"What if it wasn't cheating? Would it be okay then?"

"No because it's demeaning to women"

"So can being a waitress," Mom replied making Kim flinch. "Any job can be demeaning. Any job can also be empowering. It's all depends."

"Depends on what?" Anne asked.

"On whether or not you let it." Mom answered simply.

"What do you mean?" Anne asked.

"Well, let's take prostitution for example or even the entire sex industry. Some say it's demeaning to women. And it can be. There's no doubt about it. There's always someone out there seeking to prey upon the naïve, the desperate, or the unlucky. Unfortunately that happens in every industry, whether it's being forced to give five dollar blow jobs and giving four dollars to some pimp or having your boss take credit for your work and getting a raise. There are bad people everywhere."

We all nodded and Mom continued.

"It can also be empowering. Men pay to see me and for my time and yes to fuck me."

"How is that empowering?" Kim asked.

"They could go to a bar and get it for free." Mom replied without batting an eyelash. "Instead they're paying me or others like me. I also determine what they can and can't do. I think that's empowering."

"What about the rest of the industry?" Mike asked.

"As long as it's reputable it's actually easier for women. The pay is twice that for men and they're many more options available."

"What do you mean?" Anne asked.

"Let's take my job for example. What kind of things are there for women?"

She listed them off while we listened. "There's just being someone's date for the evening, stripping, solo work, girl-girl, boy-girl, blowjobs, vaginal, anal. The list goes on with each paying more."

"Guy's can do all those things too." Chin pointed out.

"True," Mom replied. "However the demand for women is greater than that of men. Making it harder for them to get started and established."

"And that's just prostitution. There's also videos, and web sites. Some even run their own production companies."

"Yeah but it's always just the young women who can do that. Once you pass a certain age you can't do that any more." Kim protested.

Mom nodded. "True there is a lot of that, however it also depends on the performer. There's a lot of women who're still making films even though they've been in the industry over twenty years. They may not be as active as they once were but they don't need to be. They're legends. One performance by them can easily bring in as much as a dozen or more performances by a younger performer. There's also a demand for older performers. So it isn't like they hit twenty five and they're out of a job.

Also a lot of performers only stay in the business long enough to take care of certain expenses like college. Once they're needs are met they retire and take up their new profession. That leaves plenty of room for new comers to fill in the void. Of course, it's like that in every profession. Not everyone wants to make a career of flipping burgers." Mom said.

We all laughed except Kim.

"Some do though." She said defensively.

Mom nodded. "Of course and they perform a valuable service."

Kim stared at her like she was crazy.

"They train the new employees as well as make and serve the food we eat, or clean up the messes we make."

"So you're saying burger flippers are just as important as ... say whores, movie stars and CEOs?"

Mom nodded, "Who feeds the whores, movie stars, and CEOs?"

Everyone was thoughtful after that and Mom finished her dinner and started on her ice cream in peace. Finally, Mike asked. "What I'd like to know is, what are your rates?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.