Samantha, Naked in School - Cover

Samantha, Naked in School

Copyright© 2009 by sam177

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The daughter of a well know hich class call girl has her week in the program. Note the incest codes are only hinted at but are included so nobody complains about being surprised.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Prostitution   Nudism  

It was as I expected. A nightmare. There's usually a big crowd on Mondays waiting to see the newly programmed. Today was no exception. Unfortunately, it seemed like they were all there to see me. Some of the other girls actually seemed annoyed with me for getting all the attention. They could have it! I hated it!

As soon as I walked out there was a cheer. While I was trying to not to flee in panic I was being groped right and left. I hated it! It's bad enough having to let strangers touch me but the chaos is terrible. I rarely got requests. They just grab. If I complain they say, "She said yes." But I wasn't saying yes to them I was saying yes to someone else. That's when I got asked. Which I rarely did.

I think the comments were even worse than the groping. I heard comments like, "Alright we get to see her naked! Now we don't have to pay." "I thought her breasts would be bigger" "Dude! She's not shaved." "Who cares we get to touch her?" "Yeah and we don't have to pay!" and lots of laughter.

It hurt.

Amy didn't look too happy about it either but she was too busy with her own groping to do anything about mine. My guardians didn't seem to like it either. They did help keep the number of hands on me down but they couldn't do anything about the talking.

Suddenly a girl screamed, "Noooo!" and some guy yelled. "What the fuck?"

The girl screamed again, "No!!! Don't!!!!!"

The guy yelled, "Shit! Gross!"

The same girl started sobbing "No! No! No!"

There was the sound of something wet hitting a wall and lots more screaming and people wanting to know what was going on. Followed by "Dude get off me!" and whistles blowing.

As soon as the whistle blew, people scattered. When the crowd cleared, I saw the girl who had her period curled up on the floor crying. Her Angel was trying to comfort her while her knight held a jock in some kind of arm hold. Mrs. Fairchild, our vice principal, and several security guards, and nearby teachers were all demanding to know what happened.

"Kevin pulled out Marie's tampon." The knight said.

Mrs. Fairchild glared at him. If looks could kill, he'd be cinders. "And you did that why Kevin?"

"I was surprised."

"And what were your fingers doing in Marie's vagina in the first place?"

"Hey! I had permission!" he said defensively.

"The hell you did!" the Angel yelled. "All of us heard her yell 'No!"

The rest of guardians, and us programmees nodded at that.

"No way! She said yes!" Kevin denied.

"Marie wasn't taking any physical requests so she sure as hell wouldn't have said yes to you fingering her! Much less pulling out her tampon." The angel yelled back angrily.

Mrs. Fairchild turned to one of the security guards and said,"Mr. Sanders I want a full review of all of the camera footage from the hall as well as statements from all here as well as any other students you can identify.

"Yes Ma'am" he said and headed off to his office.

"The rest of you find a seat in the office and no talking."

As we all trooped in, security guards flanking Kevin, I saw Mrs. Fairchild kneel and help Marie up. "I'm so sorry Marie." She said.

Marie sobbed, "I knew it would happen! I knew it! Now no one will want me!"

I was a bit surprised by the last statement. Okay I was a lot surprised. It sounded like she wanted to be in the program. Minus the whole period thing of course.

"Of course they will Marie. You'll see. Angel why don't you and Miss Messinger take Marie to the nurse's office so Daisy can clean her up and Marie can lie down for a while. I'll be along to get your statements shortly."

I couldn't keep my eyebrows from rising when I heard Marie's Angel was named Angel. She even fit the description but from the look she gave Kevin, he should be very glad she wasn't the Angel of Death. She'd have smited ... smoted ... sent him to an unhappy place.

Oh yeah. Miss Messinger is one of the History teachers. Daisy if you haven't figured out is our school nurse. No one knows her last name. Everyone just calls her Daisy.

Any way we all trooped into the office and after a brief interview with one of the guards, we were given a pass to class. Except for Kevin that is. He got suspended which I think he was relieved about even though he's going to miss this week's game. He could have been arrested. Unfortunately, there was just enough confusion that his excuse had to be accepted but not enough that he didn't get into some trouble. I found that out just before 2nd period. We'd already been dismissed back to class by then.

Walking down empty school halls is eerie. Walking down empty school halls while naked is scary. Going into class late while naked is so, so much worse. It's terrifying! Its bad enough being late as everyone stares at you but they really, really stare when you're naked. There were lots of whispered comments and a few of the guys slapped each other's hands under the desks. Mr. Melovich looked at our note and had Kim and Mike go to their seats. I got to go write x's and y's on the white board while the rest of the class stared at my ass.

About five minutes before class ended Mr. Melovich asked if anyone had any questions and someone in the back yelled, "Can you have her turn around? I can't see her front."

"No. You're supposed to looking at the board not her tits. And you Mr. Yumi need to stop staring at her ass. You're drooling."

That made the class laugh. I suppose it would be funny too, if I weren't the one being stared at and drooled over. [Mom says I should take that as a compliment. I suppose having a drool worthy ass is a good thing. Except when it's hanging out naked in front of the front of the class.]

Then came the announcement signal over the intercom, followed by Mrs. Fairchild voice.

"May I have your attention please? There was an incident this morning involving one of your students in the program and unauthorized touching resulting in a suspension. Unfortunately, I feel that I must remind you that those in the program are not play toys. They are still deserving of the same respect you would want for yourselves. It is also they, who decide what is reasonable and what isn't and if you have any question whether they said yes to your request or not. Ask again. I hope you will all remember this so there will be no further incidents. Thank you." Click. Brrriinnngg

That bell meant time for more groping followed by history. Joy.

Mr. Melovich yelled out a reminder about the homework but most were too busy mobbing me or running for the exit to hear him. By the time I got to History I felt bruised and violated all over. Why is it guys treat breasts as if they're testing for ripeness and nipples as if they're are knobs to be turned? You'd think by now they'd have learned that girls don't like that.

I really wanted to go home and cry but I couldn't. I'd be suspended and have to repeat my week if I skipped.

When I finally made it into class, I put my towel on my seat and Miss Abrams asked if I needed relief. I stared at her and then shook my head. She nodded, I think understandingly, and said, "Amy how about you?"

I thought Amy looked a little flushed. Maybe she was enjoying it? She said, "Thanks I'm good."

Miss. Abrams nodded again and said, "Ok let's get going shall we? Amy, Samantha if you'll come up here."

We spent the rest of class moving sticky plastic army markers on the map, illustrating World War 2's battle of the bulge.

After that came more groping. I lost sight of Amy and Leigh in the crush and started to panic. When someone grabbed my right breast from behind while sliding their right hand between my legs. I screamed. Then I heard a whistle and people scattered again. Then Leigh and Amy were kneeling next to me asking if I was ok. I wasn't. I was crying and felt so dirty.

Miss Abrams asked me what happened and I told her someone grabbed me from behind and tried to finger me. I'm sure it was Travis. He never got to say anything but I knew it was him. I think Kim knew who it was but she didn't say anything either.

A guard took things down and walked us to Sex Ed. I wish I'd stayed home. Once we were inside the guard left and Ms. Markham asked if I needed relief.

I did, but not the kind she was asking about.

Then came the part I was dreading the most. Monday exams.

Ms. Markham believes we should all get to see how varied we all are. So whenever she has a programee they get to put their feet up while Ms. Markham uses a camera to illustrate our differences in greater than life hi def. Then the rest of the class gets to poke and prod them to feel the differences.

So after she showed off my breasts like a salesman showing off his merchandise, (She could out sell a used car salesman. Heck! She could give Miss Chang a run for her money.), she helped me up onto the exam table. I couldn't help whimpering though. She gave me a hug and told me it would be ok and helped me lie back on the table and then lifted my feet up and put them in the stirrups.

Ms. Markham wheeled the camera thing over and I groaned.

"Ok class as you can see Samantha is unshaved. Some of you may complain but others of you may enjoy seeing the natural look."

I closed my eyes and wished I could disappear because I knew they were seeing my pussy on the screen behind me. If I tilted my head back to look up, I'd see her fingertips as big as my head pointing out absolutely everything. And I mean everything!

Ms. Markham put a reassuring hand on my thigh and said, "I'm going to open your labia ok Sam?"

It wasn't but I nodded any way. What else could I do?

I do have to say she was very gentle. After all the pawing earlier, it was such a relief I almost enjoyed it.

"As you can see Sam has full outer labia." She said before parting them. "Her inner labia stick out a bit at the top but that's ok." She gently opened them. "Notice how pink Sam's pussy is? Everyone's is different. "Here's her hood." She moved it gently." And her clitoris. You can see she's not aroused." She moved down, "Her urethra and here we have oh my."

Everyone demanded to know what it was. I knew. It was my hymen.

I think Ms. Markham was as surprised as the rest of the class. "I didn't think I'd get to show any of you this but here you can clearly see Sam's hymen."

The class erupted. None of them could believe it. After all, I'd sold my virginity a long time ago. Not!

It took her a couple minutes to get people settled down.

When she had she asked, "Sam you're a virgin aren't you?"

I nodded.

That got people going again. When she got people quieted the second time she said, "Now as we have already covered, it is possible for the hymen to remain intact after sex. It's rare but it does happen. In fact it's possible for some of the hymen to remain until childbirth but," she paused and turned to me, asking, "may I Sam?"

I nodded again. It wasn't as if I could say no.

She put the tip of her middle finger to my entrance but she didn't push it in. She just held it there and said," Considering the average size of a penis is bigger than my finger I don't think any man has been in here."

The class erupted again. Some still couldn't believe it. Others were yelling at those whom had spread rumors about me and they were trying to defend themselves. Ms. Markham was trying to get the class under control when the bidding war started. Some guy yelled out he'd give me fifty for it. NOT! That was followed by increasing bids. Even some of the girls were bidding! Finally one guy, Larry, stood on his desk and yelled, "One hundred, eighty six dollars and forty three cents!" When the rest of the class started grumbling, I figured he won.

Ms. Markham said sternly, "Larry sit down and put your money away. We're not running an auction here."

He looked so smug as he made his way up the aisle to me while undoing his belt buckle. "Aw come on Ms Markham. I won fair and square."

I took my feet out of the stirrups while he undid his zipper and put my feet down sliding off the edge of the table. And when he was within reach, I let him have it. I probably shouldn't have as my wrist still hurts and I know it's going to cause problems for me later but I just couldn't stop myself. I slapped him so hard across the face that I left a red handprint on it. Then I yelled, "I'm not for sale you fucking asshole!"

I guess you can tell how upset I was since I rarely ever swear or call people names like that. Mostly I keep the name calling to jerks, creeps, sleazoids and the like. Almost never fucking asshole. At least not out loud.

I'm not sure what stunned him and the class more. The fact that quiet little-ole me shouted loud enough for the entire school to hear or that I'd slapped him. I didn't stick around to find out. I ran from the room crying and headed for my favorite place at school, the library.

I burst in surprising one of the other helpers and headed for my favorite place among the stacks. That's where Mr. Anderson found me crying a few minutes later. I was sitting on the floor with my knees up to my chest, head buried in my arms crying. I was crying so hard that I didn't know he was there until he draped his sport coat around my shoulders. I jumped and started to run when he apologized for startling me. Then he wanted to know what happened. When I told him, he frowned. I said I was probably going to be suspended and have to redo my week and he said that it sounded justifiable to him. I'm glad our school doesn't have a zero tolerance policy but Mrs. Fairchild still takes a dim view of fighting.

Mr. Andrews said he didn't think I'd get suspended and that the rest of the class would be in just as much trouble since they provoked it. Then he looked at my wrist. I'd winced when he'd surprised me. After having me try to move it, he said Daisy should take a look at it and said he'd walk me to her office. He helped me up and I tried to give him his sport coat back but he told me I could wear it until we got to the nurse's office. I said I didn't want to get in any more trouble and he said, "Consider it a teacher's request."

I nodded, said, "Thank you" and pulled it tighter around me.

When I got to the nurse's office, I gave Mr. Andrews his sport coat back and thanked him. He nodded and told me to hang in there. Easy for him to say, he wasn't hanging out, but I appreciated his concern and support.

Daisy looked at my wrist, said it was a mild sprain, and wrapped it up. By the time, she finished and we'd talked about what happened the bell had rung and 1st lunch was half over. Daisy told me that she was sure I'd be ok. "You didn't just slap him. You slapped everyone who was involved and every one who's been spreading rumors about you. You've got proof they can't deny. You'll be asked to show it a lot but be brave and you'll get through this."

I wish I could have stayed in bed like the freshman girl. I never thought I'd wish for cramps but I was as I opened the door to leave the nurse's office.

I was surprised to see Mike waiting for me but I was grateful too. I didn't want to walk back alone.

He handed me my things and said, "Boy Sam you sure gave us a surprise."

"Yeah I'm a virgin! You want to bid on me too?" I snapped. I was not having a good day.

Mike flinched. Then he grinned. "Well that was a surprise too but I was referring to you telling off Larry and slapping him. He still has your hand print on his face."

While he chuckled, I groaned and hung my head. Great! I thought. Now Larry will be after me too.

"I suppose you're here to escort me to the principle's office."

"Nah. You're not in trouble, at least not with Ms Markham. Boy was she pissed! She told Larry to be grateful you slapped him because if he'd touched you she'd have given a demonstration on how horses are gelded. With him as the horse!" Mark laughed. "He couldn't get himself zipped and back to his seat fast enough!"

I groaned again. Then the bell rang. Time for more groping. Joy. Not!

It still surprises me how fast news travels. There were guys pawing me who weren't in my class asking if I was a virgin and if the bidding to pop me was still open. Grrrr By the time we got to the cafeteria I was bruised all over and sure that everyone had inspected my tonsils from the underside. All of a sudden though the groping eased up. It didn't stop completely. It just eased up enough for me to find I was in line at the cafeteria. I was surprised. I don't normally eat in the cafeteria. Mark was in front of me with two trays asking me again what I wanted to eat. I shook my head and then jumped as someone's hand went between my butt cheeks.

Mike said, "Come on Sam. You've got to eat something." He picked out a salad and some kind of pasta dish for me and a brownie for desert.

We got drinks and then headed off to find a seat. We found one along the side with several other programmees. The younger ones looked shell shocked. The seniors looked like they'd been enjoyed by all and had loved it.

I started to pick at my salad when Amy and the others arrived. Amy looked very relaxed and had this goofy grin on her face. I couldn't help blushing seeing it.

She sat down next to me and asked if I was ok. I shook my head.

Leigh said, "We heard about what happened in Ms. Markham's class. Is it true?"

I nodded and Mike laughed. "Have you seen Larry's face?"

Just then, he walked by and gave me a dark look. His face was still red.

Kim muttered, "You really should have been suspended for that."

"So should he and nearly all of the class." Mike replied making Kim looked away.

I have a feeling she bid on me or wanted too.

Surprisingly I managed to eat about half of much my lunch. Then came time for more groping. Most people avoided Marie but Mark, the senior naked guy, requested to touch her. He ended up making her orgasm with his fingers and afterwards let her partner and others play with her while she stared at him with big grateful eyes.

That kind of kicked things off and all of us girls ended up being laid back on the table too. It made me feel strange watching Beth being fucked next to me on my left and Amy being finger fucked on my right. I even started to enjoy the groping a little until Travis came along. I had started to feel hot but I went cold when he started rubbing my pussy. He pushed my hymen a little making me wince but he was careful not to break it. Mike was keeping careful eye on him while Chin kept people back to keep them from accidentally bumping into him.

I felt so dirty when he licked my right nipple and then said, "I'm glad you didn't go through with the auction. I'm really looking forward to having you first."

A couple guys after him, Larry came up and rubbed his crotch against mine. He whispered, "I'm going to get what I paid for and you're going to pay for slapping me you bitch."

I started crying after he left. That kind of turned the other gropers off. I still got groped but the gropers didn't seem as enthusiastic about it.

After lunch came computers. Could they make it any colder in there? By the time class was over my nipples were so hard they hurt, plus I had goose bumps all over and I was shivering. I was actually grateful for the groping. It helped me warm up. Not in that way though!

Then came art and as I expected I was the model. Mike did a couple really good drawings of me. Completely embarrassing drawings but still very good. He's one of the best artists in the school. So you can imagine how detailed they were.

After that came Lit. I spent most of the time working on this journal. And no, I didn't accept relief. I didn't in the other classes either. Everyone groaned when I declined.

When it came time for PE. I tried to get through the guys locker room as fast as I could but I got caught waiting to sign out a sports bra. So I got groped again. A couple of guys tried to get me to lie down on a bench. I resisted but they kept pushing me back until Mike and the coach stopped them.

During warm up the guys tried to get lined up behind Beth and me. They wanted to see the view when we bent over. I felt so degraded being on display like that. During laps, she and Mike flanked me and Beth said, "You know they're expecting you to shower with them don't you?"

I grimaced. "Yeah but I'm heading straight for the locker after the bell rings.

Mike shook his head. "You won't get there. You'll be requested before you get to the door."

I groaned in despair. I knew they were going to get me in the shower and I was going to slip with some with some guy landing on top of me.

"We can help if you let us." Beth said,

"How?" I asked surprised.

"Grant us a request."

"Huh?"

Mike smiled and repeated what Beth had said, "Grant us a request."

"Uh ... okay?" I said not sure if I was going to regret it or not.

"Great! See you after class!" Mike said speeding up to finish his laps.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.