Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

"Wait. What?" Jamie asked, and looked at Noah, who shrugged. "I assure you, this isn't a trick. Nadine here has all the information that you need." Erin said, and the Asian woman pulled out a folder out of her briefcase. Handing it over to Noah, the woman said nothing of the sort, and only waited until he looked it over. Curious, Jamie looked over Noah's shoulder, just to read what was in the folder. "It's a retreat for people that have Systemic Hypoplasia. I hold it every year about this time. And our one rule is, that anything goes. There is no restrictions, there probably will be nude people there, and there might be quite a bit of sex involved." Erin said, and Noah closed the folder. "What kind of trick is this?" He asked. "I assure you. It's no trick." Nadine started to say, before Erin stopped her. "Would you like to come see it? It's not far from here." Erin said. Noah was about to decline the offer, when he felt Jamie tug on his arm. "Please?" She said softly, and Noah melted. There was no way he could resist her.

"Alright. But nothing funny." Noah said, and Erin nodded. After paying for the bill, Noah and Jamie followed the two women outside, and watched as Nadine walked over, and opened the door to a long town car. "It almost looks like a limo." Noah said softly, and Jamie just giggled a little. As they got in, Noah got a better look at Erin. She was blonde, but not bleach blonde, more like a dark, sandy brown blonde. She stared at Noah with deep, blue eyes, and had an almost "childlike" appearance to her. "What's wrong?" Noah heard, but shook his head. "It's nothing." He replied. He noticed the sultry smile that Erin was giving him, and felt just a bit awkward, before glancing over at Jamie, who was busy watching the world outside. "So you and Jamie must do it quite a bit huh?" Erin asked, which sent a twinge of excitement down Noah's spine. It was the first time someone ever asked, and he didn't know how to answer it. "Why would you want to know?" He asked, as Erin traced a finger up and down his leg. "Just curious." Erin told him.

A few twists, and turns later, the long town car stopped in front of a large, electric gate. "Here we are." Erin said, and slowly, the gates opened, and the car moved forward again. Jamie was in awe. The house itself looked liked it had to have it's own zip code, not to say anything about the lot it sat on. It seemed like such a short drive just getting there, that the drive up to the house, no mansion itself, seemed to take hours. "This is my family's estate. You're welcome here anytime." She heard Erin say, and smiled at her. "No one is let in unless invited, and most times, it's usually just myself and Nadine here." Erin said, and that made Noah curious. "No one else? Seems like an awfully big house to be living alone in." He told her. Erin just shrugged. Noah felt a bit nervous about the look that Erin was giving him, and kind of felt like some sort of target. Looking over at Jamie though, he tried to ignore the feeling, and forced himself to look around.

Soon, the car stopped, and in a childish gesture, Erin ran out of the vehicle, with Jamie in tow. As he exited the car, Noah was stopped by Nadine, who had a bit of a concerned look on her face. "I must warn you though, while the young lady is out of earshot..." The woman started. "She has quite the ... how to say this ... sexual appetite. If you understand?" She said, and Noah sighed. "Please don't tell me..." Noah started to say, but Nadine shook her head. "No. It's not for that reason. She's been alone most of her adult life. Even her teenage years have had problems. The only reason why she acts so childish, is to match the exterior age that she's frozen in. She doesn't have any friends so to say, and most of the business that she conducts is over the phone, in her office here." Nadine said, and Noah slightly saw things in a new light. "So. There's no one else in this house?" He asked. Nadine just nodded. "Erin's parents don't bother to visit her anymore. They resent what their daughter looks like, and how successful she is as compared to them. She's actually quite lonely." She said, and Noah nodded. "Well then, maybe we should cheer her up." He said, and walked inside.

Jamie was already inside, being pulled from wall to wall, with Erin showing off each painting, vase, and sculpture that sat around, before she noticed Noah. Walking slowly towards them, Jamie was surprised when Noah started undressing, and blushed heavily. She looked over at Erin to apologize, and noticed the rather, dreamy state that she was in. "What are you doing?" Jamie whispered, and Noah sat down on a couch, naked. "Making myself at home. That is what we were told to do right?" He asked, and looked at Erin, who slowly stepped closer. Jamie was confused. Just what exactly was going on, and why the hell was Noah naked? She watched as Erin sat down next to Noah, and slowly ran her hand over Noah's cock. Jamie felt a twinge of jealousy, but yet, she tried to fight it. Erin was almost in a trance, as she stared at Noah's cock. As if by instinct, she stroked it, and slowly leaned over to kiss it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.