Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

“So. You want to write a book about Systemic Hypoplasia, and how it affects our daily lives right?” Tia asked, and Jamie nodded. As she sat behind her desk, Tia crossed one leg over the other, and seemed to loose herself in a bit of thought. “The only thought about that is that there might be a few people that don’t want their story told.” Tia told Jamie, who nodded. “I understand, but I have to try none the less. I would rather some people know about us than think we’re just children trying to play some sort of game or trick on them.” She said, and looked over towards Erin, before looking back at Tia. “Well okay then. How can I help?” Tia asked. Jamie sighed, and took a deep breath before looking back towards Erin, before looking at Tia. “I figured that between the two of you, maybe you could introduce me to some people.” She said, and Erin shrugged. “I don’t see why not.” She said. “I’ll make some calls.” Tia said, and Jamie looked at Noah, who nodded. “Thank you!” She yelled out, as she turned back towards her friends.

A week later, Jamie sat on her couch, looking over some of her notes. Thanks to Erin and Tia, she was able to interview half a dozen people in person, and another ten more over the phone, being from places that were too far away to travel to in such a short time. As she looked over some of the stories that she was told, Jamie felt a looming presence over her, and looked behind her to notice Noah standing in the doorway. “You need to get some sleep.” He told her, and Jamie looked at her watch. “What time is it?” She asked, and stretched. “About 2 in the morning.” Noah said, and Jamie looked at her watch once more. “I didn’t even realize.” She said, and stood up. Catching herself yawning, Jamie stretched once more as she walked towards the bedroom. “Why didn’t you tell me what time it was?” She asked Noah, who shrugged. “I did, but you told me you were coming to bed soon. That was around midnight.” He told her.

“Oh.” Jamie simply said, as she threw herself into bed. “I never realized how hard some people had it, until I learned their history. Makes me almost glad I was raised the way I was.” She said, and let once a yawn once more. “Well. You never knew there were other people like you until lately, so I’m not surprised...” Noah started to say, but then looked over at Jamie, who was already fast asleep. He just chuckled, and closed the light. A few hours later, Jamie grumbled as she heard her phone ring. She stared at the number for a bit, before putting it to her ear. “Hellow?” She mumbled. “Oh good, you’re up.” Jamie heard Erin tell her. “I am now.” Jamie grumbled. “Ok. Well, you know how I have a party every year right? So word got around about your book, and a few guests want to tell their side of the story. Including a woman I’ve known for a few years now. Her name is Ruby. Gotta warn you though, her story isn’t all bubblegum and lollipops.” Erin said, and Jamie sat up. “Okay. Is she sure she wants to talk about this?” She asked, and Erin went silent for a second. “She’s sure.” Erin said and Jamie simply replied with “Ok.”

On the drive over, Jamie kept wanting to strike a conversation with Nadine, Erin’s personal assistant, but couldn’t find the right words to say. “Something on your mind?” She heard, and looked towards the front of the car. “How have you been? I haven’t seen you in quite awhile.” She said, and told herself how stupid that sounded. “I’ve had some time off due to personal reasons.” Nadine told her, and Jamie suddenly went quiet. “Oh. I see.” She said, and heard a slight chuckle from the front. “I had a child.” She heard, and Jamie’s eyes widened. “Congratulations! I didn’t realize.” She said, and Nadine smiled. She felt a slight twinge of jealousy, but let that quickly fade away, knowing that it would never change the fact that she couldn’t have children of her own.

As they pulled up to the house, Nadine turned in her seat, and looked back at Jamie, holding out her phone. “We named him Nathan.” She said, and Jamie looked at the picture of the adorable baby boy. “Aww, look at those cheeks.” Jamie said, and giggled a little. As she handed the phone back Jamie noticed the look on Nadine’s face. “I want to thank you. I don’t think I’ve seen the young miss as happy as she is when you’re around.” She said, and Jamie smiled. “Well, I think we do good for each other. She’s helped me through some things also.” She said, and started to exit the car. She stared at the large mansion grounds before her, and took a deep breath. She already knew what went on here, and hoped that she could get some work done, before anything else. As she walked in, there were already people in various states of dress and undress, but something seemed a little different. She couldn’t place her fingers on it though.

“Hey.” Jamie heard, and saw Erin strolling to her, in what seemed to be part bathing suit, part lingerie. “Seems different doesn’t it?” She asked, and Jamie looked around again. “Kind of. Like the atmosphere changed somehow.” Jamie said and looked at Erin, who nodded a little. “I guess seeing you with Noah the last time they were here encouraged people to bring their partners. So there’s quite a bit more people than last time.” Erin said, and leaned in closer. “Still the same amount of sex though.” She whispered and Jamie jabbed her in the arm. “Anyway. Ruby is upstairs, in the study. She’s waiting for you.” She said, and put a hand on Jamie’s shoulder. “You’re going to do great.” She said, and Jamie nodded, before walking upstairs. She stopped outside of the doors to the study, and took a deep breath, before knocking on the door.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.