Baby Doll - Cover

Baby Doll

Copyright© 2009 by Akurei No Kishi

Chapter 27

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Noah is a doctor with an unusual patient. Jamie, a 22 year old girl, struck with a disease that keeps her trapped forever in a body of a girl half her age. With a blooming romance in the works, Noah wonders to himself if being with Jamie is the right thing to do, or if perhaps he's just a big pervert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex  

A short time later, Jamie stood nervously, as Noah looked over Erin. “You should have called me when she got here.” Noah told her. “You had an emergency. I didn’t think I should have bothered you.” Jamie told him, as Erin grumbled. “Can you two keep it down? You don’t need to be yelling like that.” She said, and Jamie sighed. “We’re not yelling.” She said softly. As she crossed her arms across her chest, and leaned up against the bedroom door, she looked over at Noah, who had just pulled a penlight out of his pocket. “Follow the light.” He instructed Erin, who tried her best to look away. “Tell me the last things you remember.” Noah said, as he put away his penlight, and took Erin’s wrist. As he checked her pulse, Erin sighed once more.

“I was meeting with a potential client over dinner.” She said, groaning as she held her head. “Do you normally meet with people you don’t know?” Noah asked, but Erin slowly shook her head. “No. But he kept insisting. I figured nothing would go wrong.” Erin said, and sighed. “Everything seemed fine, but he kept insisting on buying me a drink, and even though I refused, he wasn’t taking no for an answer.” Erin said, and Noah stood up, at which Jamie took notice of a look that she hadn’t seen much of. It didn’t happen a whole lot, but when it happened, Jamie could tell. Noah was angry. She could only guess why. “I excused myself, and walked over to the Host, and told him to call me a cab, charge it to the company credit card, and to keep an eye at the table I was at. I also asked that if he saw anything strange happen, that they were to come over to tell me that I had a phone call, put me into the cab, and send me here.” Erin said, and groaned a little. “Next thing I remember, was pounding on the front door, before puking my brains out.” She said, and sighed.

Noah nodded, and motioned for Erin to lay down. “You rest. You’re safe here. Just let us know if you need anything.” He said, and Jamie exited the room. She watched as Noah slowly closed the door, leaving just a little bit of a crack open, and dimmed the lights. As he turned around, Noah glanced over at Jamie, who sat on the couch, looking a little more than worried for the most part. “You okay?” He asked softly. “Why would someone do something like this?” Jamie asked. She glanced over towards the bedroom door, then over to Noah, who shrugged. “There’s no real way to tell why people do the things they do.” He told her, but Jamie felt it wasn’t really enough. She wished there was something she could do, something to tell the side of the story that no one else knew. Standing up, Jamie walked towards Noah’s den, with Noah right behind her. “You okay?” He asked, but Jamie said nothing as she flipped open the computer on Noah’s desk.

“Is it wrong for me to want to write my story? I feel that if people knew what it’s like to grow up, and deal with what I deal with, maybe something like this would’t happen again.” Jamie said, but Noah shrugged. “Nothing wrong with it, but you have to realize, there might not be a whole lot of people that would believe you.” Jamie heard Noah tell her, and nodded. “I know. But I have to try at least.” She told him, and Noah smiled a little. “Do what you feel is right.” He told her, before walking over to kiss her on the top of her head. “Let me know if you need anything.” He said, and walked back into the living room. Jamie sat there for a few minutes, looking at the blinking cursor on the computer screen. She wasn’t sure of where to start, before suddenly, the words just started to flow. It seemed all too natural to her, as she typed away about events that happened to her as a little girl, and how she felt when she found out that she was going to be “stuck” in a child like body for her natural life.

It wasn’t until she felt the blanket being draped over her shoulders that Jaime realized that sometime during her writing, she fell asleep. As she stirred, Jamie rubbed her eyes, and looked at the clock on the wall. “What time is it?” She asked Noah, who just smiled and kissed the top of her head. “It’s morning. You fell asleep a couple of hours ago I think.” He said, and Jamie stood up to stretch. “I’m getting breakfast started if you’re hungry.” Noah said, and walked out. Jamie yawned, and followed. She was a little surprised to find Erin sitting at the table, holding her head. “Are you feeling okay?” She asked, but Erin put a finger to her lips. “Stop yelling.” She said, and Noah nodded. “She’s going to be fine. Whatever was given to her wasn’t as bad as we thought it was. She’s going to have a mild hangover, but that should be the extent.” Noah said, and Erin groaned. “Mild hangover?” She grumbled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.