The Horseman - Cover

Preview

The Horseman

by Ian Alexander

Copyright© 2009 by Ian Alexander

Fan Fiction Story: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and crew meet the Night Stalker. Old enemies don't stay dead.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Horror   Superhero   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal  

Distribution Statement: By all means, take this story and have your way with it. Just make sure you let me know who you are, and where this is going. Story is copyrighted (as much as possible without infringing upon other copyrights). SPOILER WARNING: Tries to stay close to the current series story line up to "Hush"

Rating: G

Content Warning: None on this part

Author's Note: For those of you not fortunate to be either around in the Seventies' or conscious in the seventies, Carl Kolchak was the Night Stalker. Sort of like a cross between the X-Files and Buffy with a liberal dash of Xander. A newspaperman whose search for the truth landed him in the middle of more trouble than you can imagine. This is the first of a several parter (I'll know it's the end when I get there ;-)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.